So atheists set out to stir up shit and succeeded
Link Posted: 12/11/2014 10:44:57 PM EDT
[#3]
Their billboard, their rules.  

Link Posted: 12/11/2014 10:47:33 PM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Christians need to stop being pushovers, good for them and anti-theists can be butt hurt all they want.  Christians can only be fed to the lions so many times before they start fighting back against the haters, because they want to burn the churches next.
View Quote

Link Posted: 12/11/2014 10:48:16 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
"The most disappointing thing about it is that it rewards illegal behavior. The people who tried to burn down that billboard now feel justified," he said. "What they're doing is saying if you damage billboards you disagree with, they won't put them up anymore. It's a sad example of people thinking the rights of the non-religious matter less, except this time instead of a town government, it's a corporation."

I agree.
View Quote

Lol. Fuck them, and their community agitation.

Reward lawless behavior?  Ever heard of the Obama admin? Fuck all these idiots their only goal is to further weaken this country.

If you don't believe don't sweat it.  I don't believe in dragons.  That's where it ends. I don't protest shit in which I dont believe.
Link Posted: 12/11/2014 10:50:07 PM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:

Don't get all butt hurt because you can't refute it. So sensitive.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

How do you know they weren't Muslims or Hebrews? Did it state that the people defacing the billboards were Christians? That's quite a leap of faith you have going there.
Yeah.  Jews and Muslims are notoriously overprotective of Christian holidays.

Muslims don't care for infidels. Since the billboard promoted atheism, it's not inconceivable.
Yeah.  That's because no idea you can think of can be inconceivable.  Interesting you'd use that word instead of "unlikely" or "improbable."

Don't get all butt hurt because you can't refute it. So sensitive.
 If you can't do any better than that first grader shit, you don't have any business discussing serious issues.

Link Posted: 12/11/2014 10:56:40 PM EDT
[#7]
Those atheists should just get the Hell out if they don't like America being Christian.

Those "facts" that they account for 85% of all scientists but only .07% of the prison population are clearly propaganda, designed to destroy this Christian nation.
Link Posted: 12/11/2014 10:58:04 PM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

When did ARFCOM get a webcam option?

I made a statement *opinion*, which you've snipped out.

Where did I state a *fact* that requires verification?

Like I said, if you're going to do this, at least do it right.

Quoted:

Quoted:

Christians need to stop being pushovers, good for them and anti-theists can be butt hurt all they want.  Christians can only be fed to the lions so many times before they start fighting back against the haters, because they want to burn the churches next.

What part of getting away with vandalism due to government collusion is being a pushover?

Quoted:

I'm dubious of vigor with which the city pursued these cases.

"In
December 2013, an off-duty police officer at a restaurant across the
street from the ad spotted two men trying to set it on fire, just a few
days after law enforcement stopped a family with an extension ladder
from pasting a picture of the Nativity over the Saturn image. The two
men who tried to torch the sign were never apprehended."  

Note where I stated my dubiosity, my lens for what happened.

We're still allowed to have opinions around here right? Santorum isn't President yet.

Edit: fixed my tense

Link Posted: 12/11/2014 11:00:03 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
If you can't do any better than that first grader shit, you don't have any business discussing serious issues.
View Quote

I'm sorry your feelings were hurt. I probably should spend more time on atheists too cheap to buy a membership.
Link Posted: 12/11/2014 11:05:45 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:

How so?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Atheist are worse than Liberals.

How so?

Really you have to ask... Try opening your eyes.

For people who do not believe in God they sure are religious in their actions.
They crap on others beliefs, and try to convert others to their way of thinking
and when that does not work they use the courts to force there ways onto others.
They can't live and let live that have to be colossal kill joys in order to get their way.

They are worse because for Non-Religious people the act like hypocrites .

I'm less religious than the many of the Atheist here. Most atheist are like little kids trying to be all
cool and hip and trendy. Atheist by their actions tend to make me believe they do believe in God
but are just acting up like rebellious children. Agnostics are at least more honest about it.

Yes the statement stands Atheist are indeed worse than Liberals, and act just like them.

Link Posted: 12/11/2014 11:06:36 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:

and when that does not work they use the courts to force there ways onto others.
They can't live and let live that have to be colossal kill joys in order to get their way.

I'm less religious than the many of the Atheist here. Most atheist are like little kids trying
to be all cool and hip and trendy. Atheist by their actions tend to make me believe in God
but are just acting up like rebellious children. Agnostics are at least more honest about it.

Yes the statement stands Atheist are indeed worse than Liberals, and act just like them.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

How so?

I'm less religious than the many of the Atheist here. Most atheist are like little kids trying
to be all cool and hip and trendy. Atheist by their actions tend to make me believe in God

All of them? Every single one? Damn.
Link Posted: 12/11/2014 11:17:39 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:

Note where I stated my dubiosity, my lens for what happened.

We're still allowed to have opinions around here right? Santorum isn't President yet.

Edit: fixed my tense

View Quote

Because that proves what you claim.. yeah, ok.
Link Posted: 12/11/2014 11:21:30 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
*facepalm* at the idea of anti-Christmas billboards in general, and the vandalization of said billboards.

- an atheist.
View Quote

Dick move, illegal vandalism. A lot wrong in this story.
Link Posted: 12/11/2014 11:25:13 PM EDT
[#14]
It's a sad example of people thinking the rights of the non-religious matter less
View Quote

If they were truly "Non-Religious" then they would not care about religious activity.  They are actually "Anti-Christian" but they don't understand that.
Link Posted: 12/11/2014 11:26:01 PM EDT
[#15]

Quoted:

I'm sorry your feelings were hurt. I probably should spend more time on atheists too cheap to buy a membership.
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Troll somebody else.  You'll get nothing from me.

Link Posted: 12/11/2014 11:29:48 PM EDT
[#16]
I'm confused.  This is a thread about Atheist butthurt when it's really about Christians vandalizing property?
Link Posted: 12/11/2014 11:31:32 PM EDT
[#17]
What I'm getting from all this is the christians are saying that it's OK to go burn down their nativity scenes.
(not that I ever would but I know a green light when I see one)
Link Posted: 12/11/2014 11:40:06 PM EDT
[#18]
If the atheists want a sign who cares let them have it and if someone burns it down prosecute them.
If someone wants to be an atheist or christian I give no fucks, that is their American right, the only thing that pisses me off about atheists is things like Christmas and fighting to get any mention of Christ/religion removed from it, let me spell that C H R I S Tmas it was and always has been a religious holiday so why does anyone care so much about getting religious themes removed? Should we turn Hanukah into something else too?
Link Posted: 12/11/2014 11:43:24 PM EDT
[#19]
LOL
Link Posted: 12/12/2014 12:48:57 AM EDT
[#20]

Quoted:

If the atheists want a sign who cares let them have it and if someone burns it down prosecute them.

If someone wants to be an atheist or christian I give no fucks, that is their American right, the only thing that pisses me off about atheists is things like Christmas and fighting to get any mention of Christ/religion removed from it, let me spell that C H R I S Tmas it was and always has been a religious holiday so why does anyone care so much about getting religious themes removed? Should we turn Hanukah into something else too?
View Quote
The Greek letter Chi (that's an "X") has been a shorthand way of writing "Christ" since at least the 300's AD.  It pre-dates the Crucifix as the major symbol of Roman Catholicism by something like 300 years.  "Xmas" is no more of a plot to remove Jesus from the holiday than "AD" is to remove him from the dating system.

Link Posted: 12/12/2014 1:01:46 AM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:

I'm less religious than the many of the Atheist here. Most atheist are like little kids trying to be all
cool and hip and trendy. Atheist by their actions tend to make me believe they do believe in God

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

How so?

"Most"...So you know everyone in the US population?  Credibility is not a strength of yours.
Link Posted: 12/12/2014 1:08:51 AM EDT
[#22]
Can't we all just get along?
Link Posted: 12/12/2014 1:13:59 AM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:
View Quote

Not familiar with the chi rho?

Link Posted: 12/12/2014 2:42:14 AM EDT
[#24]
Both sides are stupid ~an atheist
Link Posted: 12/12/2014 2:51:50 AM EDT
[#25]

Quoted:

View Quote

Link Posted: 12/12/2014 10:28:39 AM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:

Reward lawless behavior?  Ever heard of the Obama admin? Fuck all these idiots their only goal is to further weaken this country.

If you don't believe don't sweat it.  I don't believe in dragons.  That's where it ends. I don't protest shit in which I dont believe.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
"The most disappointing thing about it is that it rewards illegal behavior. The people who tried to burn down that billboard now feel justified," he said. "What they're doing is saying if you damage billboards you disagree with, they won't put them up anymore. It's a sad example of people thinking the rights of the non-religious matter less, except this time instead of a town government, it's a corporation."

I agree.

You're tied for first place! Come back and post something even more witty.

Link Posted: 12/12/2014 10:54:20 AM EDT
[#27]
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Not familiar with the chi rho?

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/7/7b/Simple_Labarum2.svg

I'm not talking about Xmas, I'm talking about the people crying over nativity sets and other religious type displays on Christmas.
Link Posted: 12/12/2014 11:26:27 AM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:
Those are some bored motherfuckers
View Quote

Link Posted: 12/12/2014 11:30:38 AM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:
View Quote

I can't imagine not believing in something so much that I would want to go out and spend money and time letting everyone else know how little I care about the matter.
Link Posted: 12/12/2014 11:37:33 AM EDT
[#30]
Link Posted: 12/12/2014 11:39:33 AM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:

this

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

I can't imagine not believing in something so much that I would want to go out and spend money and time letting everyone else know how little I care about the matter.

this

this 2x....attention whores
Link Posted: 12/12/2014 11:46:55 AM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

That why I'm convinced that they DO believe in God.

They are like the ones trying to be cool saying they were Satanist years ago.
They act like rebellious children who are just looking for attention.

Link Posted: 12/12/2014 11:49:08 AM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:

+1

- a Christian
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
*facepalm* at the idea of anti-Christmas billboards in general, and the vandalization of said billboards.

- an atheist.

Yep. Comin from an atheist here... Anyone that errects an antiChristmas billboard is a first class asshole and is missing out on the best holiday of the year. Any Christian that burns down another man's property doesn't deserve to call themself a Christian. When colossal assholes collide.

+1

- a Christian

+1 again

- an atheist.
Link Posted: 12/12/2014 11:56:34 AM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:

How do you know they weren't Muslims or Hebrews? Did it state that the people defacing the billboards were Christians? That's quite a leap of faith you have going there.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Let's see. Atheists put up some billboards.

Christians repeatedly attempt to vandalize.

Owner says Nope, we won't rent them because Christians keep vandalizing.

Something to be proud of there, for sure.

No, I just can read past a 2nd grade level. You know, where it says they were stopped from pasting a picture of the Nativity over the billboard. I am sure a Muslim or a Hebrew would do that.

Lame attempt of an excuse for illegal behavior, but typical.
Link Posted: 12/12/2014 12:46:03 PM EDT
[#35]
Private property is private property. If it ain't yours, you don't fuck with it. 'Nuf said.
Link Posted: 12/12/2014 1:07:52 PM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:

I'm less religious than the many of the Atheist Anti-Theists here. Most atheist anti-theists are like little kids trying to be all
cool and hip and trendy. Atheist Anti-Theists by their actions tend to make me believe they do believe in God

Yes the statement stands Atheist Anti-Thiests are indeed worse than Liberals, and act just like them.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

How so?

I'm less religious than the many of the Atheist Anti-Theists here. Most atheist anti-theists are like little kids trying to be all
cool and hip and trendy. Atheist Anti-Theists by their actions tend to make me believe they do believe in God

Yes the statement stands Atheist Anti-Thiests are indeed worse than Liberals, and act just like them.

I fixed your derp...You're welcome.
Link Posted: 12/12/2014 1:54:53 PM EDT
[#37]
Maybe the organization should buy some property and put up a billboard?
Link Posted: 12/13/2014 11:44:57 AM EDT
[#38]

Quoted:

Private property is private property. If it ain't yours, you don't fuck with it. 'Nuf said.
View Quote

You make it sound so simple.
Link Posted: 12/13/2014 11:51:36 AM EDT
[#39]
Atheists whore for attention, atheists receive attention.  

Quoted:
How do you know it was a Christian who vandalized the billboards? Answer: You Do Not. You make an assumption it was because it suits your atheist narrative.
View Quote

This.

I wouldn't put it past the Atheist Hate-Bot element to vandalize their own billboard just to play the 'Pity Me, The Poor Oppressed Rebel!' card.
Link Posted: 12/13/2014 11:52:55 AM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:

This.

I wouldn't put it past the Atheist Hate-Bot element to vandalize their own billboard just to play the 'Pity Me, The Poor Oppressed Rebel!' card.
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:
How do you know it was a Christian who vandalized the billboards? Answer: You Do Not. You make an assumption it was because it suits your atheist narrative.

This.

Could be..........those Atheists can be pretty pesky.
Link Posted: 12/13/2014 11:55:01 AM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Quoted:

This.

They certainly seem to crave the attention, as their behavior on the internet demonstrates.
Link Posted: 12/13/2014 11:57:12 AM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:

They certainly seem to crave the attention, as their behavior on the internet demonstrates.
View Quote

For a group who's "Book" says "There is no God..............The End", that is a puzzling trait isn't it?

Link Posted: 12/13/2014 11:57:42 AM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:
View Quote

bottom line, God said so.
Link Posted: 12/13/2014 12:22:05 PM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:

+1 again

- an atheist.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

- an atheist.

Yep. Comin from an atheist here... Anyone that errects an antiChristmas billboard is a first class asshole and is missing out on the best holiday of the year. Any Christian that burns down another man's property doesn't deserve to call themself a Christian. When colossal assholes collide.

+1

- a Christian

+1 again

- an atheist.

as a Bible thumping Baptist  who does not spend a lot of time worrying about Christmas, I find FFRF to be out of .  the level they go to to show people how much they hate something they don't believe exists, I just have a hard time getting my head around

and any claiming christian vandalizing property should be apprehended and have their day in court followed by the appropriate sentence.
Link Posted: 12/13/2014 12:24:37 PM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:

This.

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

This.

How dare you bring Logic into this thread

Link Posted: 12/13/2014 12:36:42 PM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:

I remember when atheists passed the Assault weapon ban and Obamacare.

Oh, wait.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I remember when atheists passed the Assault weapon ban and Obamacare.

Oh, wait.

Remember when atheist groups passed prohibition, then other atheist groups used their anti religious exceptions to continue getting booze.
Link Posted: 12/13/2014 12:45:24 PM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:
View Quote

One of the funny things about this is despite Roman history being well documented, little has been found to support the idea that christians were fed to lions.  If i remember correctly, one of the few examples is a pope who was fed to the lions but it was because he was a dick that just happened to be a christian.
Link Posted: 12/13/2014 12:51:20 PM EDT
[#48]
It's well past time for atheists to learn that they are the minority and the majority rules.....they don't get what they want.

Link Posted: 12/13/2014 12:53:56 PM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:
It's well past time for atheists to learn that they are the minority and the majority rules.....they don't get what they want.

View Quote

So christians are the oppressed majority?  You poor souls.
Link Posted: 12/13/2014 12:59:19 PM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:

View Quote

Very true, a lesson learned the hard way by members of a young upstart religion in the heyday of the Roman Empire, known to the lions as "to-go food"
Page / 10
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top