Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 11
Link Posted: 10/30/2014 2:33:34 PM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
she walked around for 10 hours and that was the "worst" of the harassment...because they would not have edited out the worst stuff would they???

SO I want to tell that group to cry me a river
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
she walked around for 10 hours and that was the "worst" of the harassment...because they would not have edited out the worst stuff would they???

SO I want to tell that group to cry me a river

Where are the world's most dangerous transit systems for women?

http://www.cnn.com/2014/10/28/travel/worst-transport-for-women/

The poll was conducted in 15 of the world's largest capitals, as well as New York, the most populous city in the United States, in collaboration with UK polling company YouGov.

Here are the results, from ranked from worst to best:

1. Bogota, Colombia

2. Mexico City

3. Lima, Peru

4. New Delhi

5. Jakarta, Indonesia

6. Buenos Aires

7. Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia

8. Bangkok

9. Moscow

10. Manila, Philippines

11. Paris

12. Seoul

13. London

14. Beijing

15. Tokyo

16. New York
Link Posted: 10/30/2014 2:35:14 PM EDT
[#2]
War Against Women
Link Posted: 10/30/2014 2:38:50 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
Virtually all the men catcalling her were black, those that weren't I would wager are Rican or Dominican (it is NYC after all)

Makes me fucking angry this bimbo thinks this is typical (white) male behavior but doesn't address the fact it is by and large a cultural problem. I was brought up to respect women, and have never cat called a woman in my life out of respect, didn't stop these bitches from labeling me a violent sexist

Fucking phonies
View Quote

Look at my post on ranking cities. New York ranks best.

Diversity sorta shits on behaviour towards women.
Link Posted: 10/30/2014 2:41:00 PM EDT
[#4]
Has this been posted yet?

10 Hours of Walking in NYC as a Man

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5zU7I7NnB8w

Link Posted: 10/30/2014 2:44:10 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:

View Quote

Haha.
Link Posted: 10/30/2014 2:44:51 PM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:

View Quote

nice
Link Posted: 10/30/2014 2:49:21 PM EDT
[#7]
Nobody posted the video of the guy with the fake big "package" yet?

Gets the same attention from girls, including ones trying to be sneaky and snap pics (you know...for later)

One licking her lips,  one giving the bj sign to a friend.

Shit goes both ways ladies.
Link Posted: 10/30/2014 2:52:15 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:

Gets the same attention from girls, including ones trying to be sneaky and snap pics (you know...for later)

View Quote

Few pages back.
Link Posted: 10/30/2014 2:57:19 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:

View Quote

Sweet
Link Posted: 10/30/2014 2:58:53 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:

View Quote

"You deserve this! You've earned this!" lol
Link Posted: 10/30/2014 3:00:57 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:

View Quote

Two points of order:

1)I only watched half the video but not once did any of the women do anything other than look.  If he wasn't on the lookout for their reactions he likely never would have even noticed where their eyes were pointed so he could easily go about his day unaccosted.  

2)All those little thought bubbles were silly.  I've been daydreaming only to snap out of it and realize my gaze was fixed on someone/something.  Someone snapping a pic and putting a thought bubble above my head about how much I want the cock wouldn't have changed the fact that I was actually trying to come up with an idea for supper.    And even if they were thinking about it, again, none of them went out of their way to make it his business.  (pun intended )

Link Posted: 10/30/2014 3:03:30 PM EDT
[#12]
And a third point of order :

3)Parading around someone with a freakish characteristic is going to garner looks, snickers and comments.  And that's true whether it's a gargantuan penis, gigantic boobs or a horribly noticeable mole front and center.
Link Posted: 10/30/2014 3:04:08 PM EDT
[#13]
Fake video.  

Damn Feminazis!
Link Posted: 10/30/2014 3:07:16 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
I'll just leave this here

http://youtu.be/cVGe5ty1Ad8
View Quote

Tag for when I'm not at work!
Link Posted: 10/30/2014 3:14:36 PM EDT
[#15]
Must be nice to have such an easy life that you have to make up shit to be upset about.

Posted Via AR15.Com Mobile
Link Posted: 10/30/2014 3:19:47 PM EDT
[#16]

Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

I'll just leave this here

http://youtu.be/cVGe5ty1Ad8

Link Posted: 10/30/2014 3:29:25 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
Must be nice to have such an easy life that you have to make up shit to be upset about.

Posted Via AR15.Com Mobile
View Quote

Exactly.

All part of the clueless nonsense that dominates the lives of the cloistered.
Link Posted: 10/30/2014 3:41:47 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:

Such bullshit. Work in a hospital. Biggest things I hear from women are:

a) that girls scrubs are so tight you can totally see she is wearing a thong.

b) OMG did you see that new doctor, his scrubs were so tight you can totally see he's got a huge/small package.

Women want the D as much as men want the P and they don't sit around talking about how good a guys personality looks. Leave that shit for people who don't know better.
View All Quotes
Quoted:

b) OMG did you see that new doctor, his scrubs were so tight you can totally see he's got a huge/small package.

Women want the D as much as men want the P and they don't sit around talking about how good a guys personality looks. Leave that shit for people who don't know better.

i was harrassed literally every day for 17 years I worked in a hospital daily by women.  several pulled down my scrubs to check out my package on more than one occassion.  there were BOLD, CRAZY and didn't think twice about doing something married or not. there seemed to a game at the 4 different hospitals I worked at where many of the women did everything they could to see if they could cause you to get an erection while wearing scrubs.  these women even did this stuff in front of my wife on more than one occassion.

how do you go into your Managers office and say.. " Susan just grabbed a handfill of cock and held onto it for a about 15 seconds while I was on the phone with Dr. XXXXXX"
Link Posted: 10/30/2014 4:00:59 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:

i was harrassed literally every day for 17 years I worked in a hospital daily by women.  several pulled down my scrubs to check out my package on more than one occassion.  there were BOLD, CRAZY and didn't think twice about doing something married or not. there seemed to a game at the 4 different hospitals I worked at where many of the women did everything they could to see if they could cause you to get an erection while wearing scrubs.  these women even did this stuff in front of my wife on more than one occassion.

how do you go into your Managers office and say.. " Susan just grabbed a handfill of cock and held onto it for a about 15 seconds while I was on the phone with Dr. XXXXXX"
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Jesus.  That's disgusting and shameful.  

Lots of messed up people in the world.  It's a shame some people see them as the norm as opposed to the jacked up outliers they really are.  Same thing the folks in the video are doing to men.
Link Posted: 10/30/2014 4:02:05 PM EDT
[#20]
Time and a place for things.

Showing every curve while walking among the lower / zero class...  Yeah, pretty predictable.

My 14 year old daughter knows this.

And so does this bimbo.

Whenever I hold the door for a woman, I hardly even look at them while doing it.

I always reply with a "You're welcome".  Even when they don't acknowledge.
Link Posted: 10/30/2014 4:41:21 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:

Showing every curve while walking among the lower / zero class...  Yeah, pretty predictable.

And so does this bimbo.

Whenever I hold the door for a woman, I hardly even look at them while doing it.

View Quote

She was wearing a high-necked tee shirt and jeans. What else would you wear? And in the summer, if it's 104 degrees outside?
Link Posted: 10/30/2014 5:00:54 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:

She was wearing a high-necked tee shirt and jeans. What else would you wear? And in the summer, if it's 104 degrees outside?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

And so does this bimbo.

RustedAce wasn't far off the mark. Some of these guys would be totally fine with slapping a burqa on all the women and calling them lewd succubi if they didn't willingly don it.
Link Posted: 10/30/2014 5:04:13 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:

I live in the ghetto. It's my home. It's in my goddamn country. No part of my country is off limits to me because I'm white or female. They need to knock their bullshit off, and if it gets physical they need to be dealt with in a legal manner.

It sounds like some posters want to give scum a pass because they're poor and black and put the blame on the white woman. Fuck that.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
They're all bums, sitting around, or shlepping along the sidewalk in wife beater shirts.  I didn't see one person with a job make a remark in that video.

"All backgrounds" my ass.  Stop walking through the ghetto.

I live in the ghetto. It's my home. It's in my goddamn country. No part of my country is off limits to me because I'm white or female. They need to knock their bullshit off, and if it gets physical they need to be dealt with in a legal manner.

It sounds like some posters want to give scum a pass because they're poor and black and put the blame on the white woman. Fuck that.

Nope I just don't feel the outrage from the "Hello Baby" side...
now the following can be seen as creepy and I wouldn't like it...but again 108 cat calls over 10 hours so one every 6 minutes or so....and the worst one conceivably in that video...

sorry no outrage here...no pass but no outrage...
Link Posted: 10/30/2014 5:11:45 PM EDT
[#24]
Link Posted: 10/30/2014 5:34:26 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:

RustedAce wasn't far off the mark. Some of these guys would be totally fine with slapping a burqa on all the women and calling them lewd succubi if they didn't willingly don it.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

And so does this bimbo.

Rusted ace is actually a genius.

and regarding his burqa post - yep, many would blame her until, and possibly even after she wore a burqa.

On another level, the burqa IS the actual solution, without it, you have to accept that there are assholes, and you can't change all of them. the only thing you are in control of is yourself, and broadbrushing all men with "RAPE CULTURE!" is bullshit.

In summary - No, she shouldnt have to deal with it, but in reality she DOES have to deal with it, especially if she's actively seeking it, as she did in that video.
Link Posted: 10/30/2014 5:40:13 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

And so does this bimbo.

wrong time and place for showing every curve.

seemingly alone.

and if those were the worst comments she got, then I'm not buying what she's selling.

she was simply trolling so she could make a buck from it.
Link Posted: 10/30/2014 5:41:04 PM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

And so does this bimbo.

Given this statement from New York Magazine (posted on page 6 thanks to StarJumper), she should wear a t-shirt that says, "This video is totally fake. Everything that happened was staged."

Update: In response to criticism about the racial makeup of the catcallers in the video, Rob Bliss Creative, the marketing agency behind the clip, said:
Link Posted: 10/30/2014 5:55:23 PM EDT
[#28]
Link Posted: 10/30/2014 6:16:22 PM EDT
[#29]
View Quote

I believe that - the internet is far more full of vocal assholes than real life.
Link Posted: 10/30/2014 6:53:20 PM EDT
[#30]

Link Posted: 10/30/2014 7:30:48 PM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:
The same shit happens to me every single day. I'm tired of being treated like a piece of man whore meat.
View Quote

Stop running around Austin in chaps and a thong.
Link Posted: 10/30/2014 7:58:02 PM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:

Yep and the main problem is the Fathers in that neighborhood, they should be smacking their Sons upside the head for being fuck sticks.

What happened to Fathers teaching their sons morals/manners?
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
What fucks with my head is not knowing whether a guy is just going to go "pssst, hey girl, hey I'm talking to you come here", or if he's going to do that and make a move. Because sometimes they do. And every last one is bigger than me, and that sucks. Because even on a populated street, in daylight, you're on your own. I guess I'd rather have the warning, that someone's hungry and I'm the focus, whether or not he ends up trying to take a bite uninvited.

Yeah, same has happened to me. I try to stay out of certain areas and keep myself armed at all times.

Is it as bad as the stuff that happens over in the Middle East and Africa? No. Obviously not. But it's still pretty obnoxious and threatening. I'm not talking about the "hellos" and "how are yous", but the following, badgering for numbers, lewd comments, etc.

Do I think something should be done about it? Of course. We need to teach our sons to behave better than that. Beyond that, we need to teach our daughters to protect themselves. They should be armed and know how and when to use it. It's not a matter for laws, but rather parents teaching their children how to behave and be responsible for their own behavior.

Teaching our own kids is great, but our kids aren't going to be the problem, most likely. There have to be ways to reach out and encourage proper behavior in communities where poor behavior is at it's worst. I would start with encouraging more involved parenting by eliminating the incentives to have children without having the means to support them, and discourage loitering by removing the structures that enable people to have the leisure to loll about the streets.

In other words. I believe our overgrown welfare system is to blame for the bad parenting, entitlement mindset, and street-leisure culture that directly contributes to crime and street harassment.

Yep and the main problem is the Fathers in that neighborhood, they should be smacking their Sons upside the head for being fuck sticks.

What happened to Fathers teaching their sons morals/manners?

In that community?  Replaced by Welfare case workers.
Link Posted: 10/31/2014 4:44:56 PM EDT
[#33]
There's a video on efukt of some chick with a badonkadonk butt walking around in a bikini in what looks like Engelwood or Compton or something and the guys she walks by are a hell of a lot worse.  
There's a pretty common theme running in that video. Basically this chick knew where to go to get the kind of reactions she wanted. However, it's hard to call saying hi to somebody or asking how they are doing harassment considering that was all they said and moved on. Maybe that doesn't mean the same thing to liberal guerrilla film makers in New York. That of course doesn't excuse the low life creeps that actually are harassing her by following her and continuing to pester her after she doesn't give them the time of day. You're not going to change those people with donations though. They're predators looking for prey. The only thing you can do about them is maintain situational awareness, avoid them, and keep yourself safe by being armed.

Link Posted: 10/31/2014 4:58:59 PM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:

I believe that - the internet is far more full of vocal assholes than real life.
View All Quotes
Quoted:

I don't.  It's a pretty standard deflection with these liberal media blitzes, and it always starts right on time once the criticism starts rolling in.
Link Posted: 10/31/2014 5:04:56 PM EDT
[#35]
Things I learned from the video:

Minorities in New York apparently think a good day 5 is an all day 9.

New York is full of classless street people.
Link Posted: 10/31/2014 5:06:35 PM EDT
[#36]
WTF did this woman (who really wasn't very cute) expect to happen as she trolled the streets of NY?  

Link Posted: 10/31/2014 5:20:08 PM EDT
[#37]

That's great, but somehow I don't imagine feeling threatened by any of that.
Link Posted: 10/31/2014 6:24:44 PM EDT
[#38]

Quoted:
This.  Would be a completely different experience here in Scottsdale.
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

OK. So now we know what it's like to walk around a third world city, if you're a woman.

Maybe she should do a video on an American town. might be more relevant to most of us.

FYI, I grew up in NYC, fifty years ago. I still visit.

Fact: something like 40% of the people in NYC were born in another country. I visit there occasionally, and I know the city well. I'm here to tell you that is a severe underestimate.

Let her do the same video in an American city: I nominate Salt Lake City. Then get back to us.

This.  Would be a completely different experience here in Scottsdale.
Yeah because nobody would look at her until they realized they'd seen her walking around aimlessly for hours and then they'd ask her if she needed help.

Link Posted: 10/31/2014 6:31:07 PM EDT
[#39]
Filthy fucking street walking whore bag should have had 10 hours of being bukkake'd instead of just walking the streets.
Link Posted: 10/31/2014 6:36:50 PM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:
Filthy fucking street walking whore bag should have had 10 hours of being bukkake'd instead of just walking the streets.
View Quote

That's balanced.
Link Posted: 10/31/2014 6:38:05 PM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:
View Quote

Umm
Link Posted: 10/31/2014 6:49:00 PM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:

Copyright complications
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
It's a copy of a Belgium feminist film called 'Femme dans la rue'.

it showed how females could not walk in Muslim neighborhoods without being harassed.

And then instead of  advocating shooting moar people in the face it went on to coddle said Muslims and go on about how they are not in touch with their feeling etc.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H0uQInTECI4

This video is not available in your country.

The marvels of modern tech. I can actually see the vid on US based Arfcom from my desk in Eurotrash land.

The copyright stuff happens a lot, plenty of vids posted here are not accessible to me.

WTF is that shit about.

Copyright complications

Link Posted: 10/31/2014 7:03:52 PM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:

That's balanced.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

That's balanced.

Yeah, that was a poor response, but consider, the purpose of the video is to push support for banning catcalls (and who knows, perhaps oogling).

We don't really need to government enforcing such laws, do we? And I highly suspect the enforcement would be uneven, strict in say, a nice college town and none in the nasty places.
Link Posted: 10/31/2014 7:11:16 PM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:

Yeah, that was a poor response, but consider, the purpose of the video is to push support for banning catcalls (and who knows, perhaps oogling).

We don't really need to government enforcing such laws, do we? And I highly suspect the enforcement would be uneven, strict in say, a nice college town and none in the nasty places.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

That's balanced.

Is that what her objective is?

Frankly, she is a 7, and that is pushing it.
Link Posted: 10/31/2014 7:14:47 PM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

That's balanced.

My understanding is that they are raising money to support that goal.
Link Posted: 10/31/2014 7:24:58 PM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

That's balanced.

Hence my post. Fuck that whore.
Link Posted: 10/31/2014 8:06:17 PM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

That's balanced.

Of course not.  

I just think it's backwards to counter something with the same behavior that's being spotlighted in the first place.  It kind of proves their point.  Complaint is that women aren't able to walk down the street without being subjected to sexual comments and basically treated like a whore or at least a potential one.  Doesn't make sense to me to then make that comment which just reinforces the idea that there is indeed a need for the *cause.*  

It would be like someone saying guns should be banned because there are so many nutcases out there and someone on *our* side then says that person should be shot for saying that.  See what I mean?

Edited for clarity
Link Posted: 10/31/2014 8:08:49 PM EDT
[#48]
I don't get it.  Ugly and heavy girls say that the problem with our country is that they don't get attention and get "fat shamed."  Attractive girls whine because they get attention.  

If I didn't know any better, I would say people are just using things so they can crawl in bed and feel sorry for themselves (and get sympathy from others) about.
Link Posted: 10/31/2014 8:10:25 PM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:
I don't get it.  Ugly and heavy girls say that the problem with our country is that they don't get attention and get "fat shamed."  Attractive girls whine because they get attention.  

If I didn't know any better, I would say people are just using things so they can crawl in bed and feel sorry for themselves (and get sympathy from others) about.
View Quote

I agree with you about the only happy when it rains part but keep in mind that, as with anything, there are *degrees* of attention.  Some good.  Some shitty.  
Link Posted: 10/31/2014 8:19:23 PM EDT
[#50]
I wonder what she will think when the guys do not make catcalls at her anymore?
Page / 11
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top