Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Posted: 10/24/2014 10:19:32 PM EDT
Jeb Bush, I only watch Fox a Few Minutes a Day...something something Divisive...something caustic political....something reach across the Isle to give a reach around.

Jeb Bush: I Only Watch Fox News ‘A Few Minutes A Day’
by Tina Nguyen | 3:42 pm, October 24th, 2014

During a speech to a select group of GOP donors in South Carolina, former Florida governor and maybe Presidential candidate Jeb Bush aired his grievances with the current state of the Republican Party, especially their tendency to focus only on criticizing President Barack Obama. Part of that impulse, he believed, came from the constant stream of negativity and overly dramatic fighting in cable news — especially Fox News.

------------------------------------------------------------------------

Holding government accountable is basically the only job the Press is supposed to have, and when you have a lawless administration who constantly fucks with the law  and people rights...that constant stream of negativity isn't the fault of one media organization, it is the fault of the rest of the Press Corps for not hounding the people who are acting unlawfully and outside of the Constitution.
Link Posted: 10/24/2014 10:21:25 PM EDT
[#1]
The Bush family has done enough damage to America.  But that one sounds like a real asshole.
Link Posted: 10/24/2014 10:21:43 PM EDT
[#2]
Jeb, You're not going to be president.  Say it 100 times and accept it.
Link Posted: 10/24/2014 10:23:00 PM EDT
[#3]
jeb is a worthless piece of shit.

notice my screen name, remember where he came from?
Link Posted: 10/24/2014 10:23:52 PM EDT
[#4]
Don't care what he thinks.  No more Bushes.  No more Clintons.  Definitely no Obamas.  No family political dynasties.  It isn't like we have a shortage of people in the country and have to keep going back to the same gene pool.
Link Posted: 10/24/2014 10:25:52 PM EDT
[#5]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Don't care what he thinks.  No more Bushes.  No more Clintons.  Definitely no Obamas.  No family political dynasties.  It isn't like we have a shortage of people in the country and have to keep going back to the same gene pool.
View Quote

This is actually important as we now have an FEC that is targeting Conservative Media and Internet. The Republicans are going to have to take some testosterone injections and start fighting or the First Amendment is going to take a fucking.

If you think the Bushies and Karl the Whitless Rove are going to be on our side, they will be helping the Dems undermine Conservatives as we do not support them.
Link Posted: 10/24/2014 10:29:35 PM EDT
[#6]
Fox: "news" for abject morons.
Link Posted: 10/24/2014 10:31:35 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

View Quote

this !!!  you have to understand the Bush family really comes from  CT ..
Link Posted: 10/24/2014 10:32:42 PM EDT
[#8]
So Jebby watches those clowns on PMSLCDNBC along with the other Morons?
Link Posted: 10/24/2014 10:34:03 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
View Quote

Let me guess, that Maddow dude on MSNBC is what you are all about?
Link Posted: 10/24/2014 10:35:13 PM EDT
[#10]
Link Posted: 10/24/2014 10:35:41 PM EDT
[#11]
Fuck him, his dad and his brother!
Link Posted: 10/24/2014 10:36:03 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

False dichotomy, buddy. The world isn't as black and white as cable news would have you believe.
Link Posted: 10/24/2014 10:37:27 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
View Quote

He will be the VP on Romney's ticket in '16
Link Posted: 10/24/2014 10:40:16 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:

False dichotomy, buddy. The world isn't as black and white as cable news would have you believe.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Must have hit close to home. You voted for Obama, didn't you?
Link Posted: 10/24/2014 10:41:57 PM EDT
[#15]
I wonder if he thinks that msnbc is uniting media?
Link Posted: 10/24/2014 10:42:19 PM EDT
[#16]
I agree with Jeb Bush. I really cannot stand Faux News, or for that matter any major news outlet. It is so much nicer to watch local news and get my information online. Too much drama on TV. I have better things to do with my life.
Link Posted: 10/24/2014 10:42:36 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

If my point wasn't clear, it was that me not liking Fox does not necessarily imply that I like MSNBC. I don't watch either. Also I don't vote, so no.
Link Posted: 10/24/2014 10:44:58 PM EDT
[#18]
Link Posted: 10/24/2014 10:45:50 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:
View Quote

Along with pretty much every other major news outlet. I can't stand any of them.
Link Posted: 10/24/2014 10:48:59 PM EDT
[#20]
I worked under him (a large number of steps removed).  He handled natural disasters ok but tried to burn his own employees, got rebuked, and vowed to get even.
Link Posted: 10/24/2014 10:52:01 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

That would be my reaction if that were to become true.
Link Posted: 10/25/2014 12:09:03 AM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Never underestimate the Repubs.
Link Posted: 10/25/2014 12:10:55 AM EDT
[#23]
... Vote no to ALL, Democrats if you wish to save the society
Link Posted: 10/25/2014 12:12:27 AM EDT
[#24]
FJB
Link Posted: 10/25/2014 12:13:53 AM EDT
[#25]
Somewhere Karl the WMD Liar Rove is rubbing his fat hands together at the though of another Bushy running for office.
Link Posted: 10/25/2014 12:15:17 AM EDT
[#26]
What else would you expect from a Bush? The whole family are RINOs. I'm not a big fan of Fox news either, but at least they are better than the Commies at the other MSM stations.
Link Posted: 10/25/2014 12:17:39 AM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:

If my point wasn't clear, it was that me not liking Fox does not necessarily imply that I like MSNBC. I don't watch either. Also I don't vote, so no.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

It will probably go over a lot of people's heads. There are a staggering number of knuckle draggers around here that equte Faux News as the bastion of conservatism, and to admit not watching it somehow implies one has a liberal bent. Major network news is a lousy source of reliable information.
Link Posted: 10/25/2014 12:18:28 AM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:
I agree with Jeb Bush. I really cannot stand Faux News, or for that matter any major news outlet. It is so much nicer to watch local news and get my information online. Too much drama on TV. I have better things to do with my life.
View Quote

Nice one, 13er! You would have been fine if you hadn't said "Faux News", but that gave you away as a Libtard, rather than a Conservative or Libertarian who is sick of Fox (along with the other stations).

How many other Libtards will reveal themselves in this thread?
Link Posted: 10/25/2014 12:19:27 AM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:

View Quote

Then you must hate your state if you don't like Jeb. He was, hands down, the best governor we have ever had. Leaps and bounds better than what we've had since.

ETA: I don't watch TV news anymore. It's sorta like getting your history from the History Channel.
Link Posted: 10/25/2014 12:19:47 AM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:
View Quote

lol whatever 13er
Link Posted: 10/25/2014 12:20:11 AM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

13ers; the gift that keeps on giving.

It's probably a very good thing that you don't vote...
Link Posted: 10/25/2014 12:21:28 AM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:
View Quote

Do you think Sarah Palin is stupid?
Link Posted: 10/25/2014 12:21:47 AM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:

Then you must hate your state if you don't like Jeb. He was, hands down, the best governor we have ever had. Leaps and bounds better than what we've had since.

ETA: I don't watch TV news anymore. It's sorta like getting your history from the History Channel.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Having the shingles is better than having Ebola, but I don't think anyone really enjoys the shingles, either.
Link Posted: 10/25/2014 12:21:53 AM EDT
[#34]
Him or some equally useless fuck will be hoisted upon us in 2016.                   Fuck it !!!!!!!! Ebola 2016
Link Posted: 10/25/2014 12:23:15 AM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:

Having the shingles is better than having Ebola, but I don't think anyone really enjoys the shingles, either.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

See stuff like this is retarded. Do I think he should be president? No.

But he was an amazing governor. Anyone who actually lived here during his time who says otherwise is a moron or a liberal.
Link Posted: 10/25/2014 12:23:23 AM EDT
[#36]
No moar Bushes.  No moar Klintons.  No more political dynasties.
Link Posted: 10/25/2014 12:26:10 AM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:
View Quote

but I want to be ruled by another Bush
Link Posted: 10/25/2014 12:30:31 AM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:
Somewhere Karl the WMD Liar Rove is rubbing his fat hands together at the though of another Bushy running for office.
View Quote

Liar? They didn't find anything? Not one thing? Sure about that? I could care less about Rove but they did find chemical weapons for sure. Ask the Kurds what Hussein gassed them with.

Posted Via AR15.Com Mobile
Link Posted: 10/25/2014 12:46:55 AM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:

Liar? They didn't find anything? Not one thing? Sure about that? I could care less about Rove but they did find chemical weapons for sure. Ask the Kurds what Hussein gassed them with.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Most were moved...  

Anyone have the wall street journal article from a week or two about the WMDs that were found?  I googled but couldn't find it.   Maybe it was in the times...
Link Posted: 10/25/2014 12:58:05 AM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I am well aware of the fact that they found Chemical weapons. NY Times just did a 8 part peice on the 500 Sarin/Mustard Gas shells found in Iraq in after the invasion around 2005 or so. Several Senator including Rick Santorum were getting reports from soldiers in Iraq about the findings and went to the White House. Karl FUCKING ROVE was pushing the, "we lost that battle let sleeping dogs lie". So he spent the next several years letting the media go on and on about how there were no WMDs in Iraq, despite the fact that they were there and had been found. There was also a trove of Yellow Cake Uranium found, despite the BS Valarie Plame and Joe Wilson sold the public.

I am calling Karl Rove a liar because preferred to omit the fact that they had been found than do the hard work of confronting the press and setting the record straight. I could probably call him the WMD Disappearer but either way, Karl Rove was the "Brains" behind not standing up to the Press and setting the record straight. Worse he undermined other Republican Officials when they tried to go out an set the record straight. That Fat Fuck needs a beating from everyone he threw under the bus, starting with former Senator Rick Santorum.
Link Posted: 10/25/2014 1:00:45 AM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:

Most were moved...  

Anyone have the wall street journal article from a week or two about the WMDs that were found?  I googled but couldn't find it.   Maybe it was in the times...
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Most were moved...  

Yep it was the timesarticle here
Link Posted: 10/25/2014 1:10:10 AM EDT
[#42]

Quoted:

Sorry, Jeb... but I want MORE division.  Pick a side, people... because the current Right and Left in American Politics are utterly incompatible with one another, and it's about time we realized it.

Show people where you stand; I want people to have a clear choice in what they're voting for... no more Fully-Communist and Slightly-Less-Communist.  

And if some sort of divorce needs to happen within the United States, then let's do that... but no more pretending "we're just like youuuuuuu" when in reality you want to take others money, redistribute wealth, use the organs of the State to suppress dissent, undermine the Constitution and the rule of law, dole out political favors, and hobnob at cocktail parties in DC.  

View Quote

Link Posted: 10/25/2014 1:18:12 AM EDT
[#43]
I don't like fox news.

Bill O' Reilly supports an assault weapons ban.

Know who else does? Oh, well, just Geraldo Rivera, Bob Beckel, Kirsten Powers, and Alan Colmes, among a whole host of others. All of whom enjoy employment by fox news. I should note that they don't just "support" an assault weapons ban. These people STRONGLY support an assault weapons ban.

The irony is most of you seem to think the reason we hate fox news is because it's too "right wing for us."

Exactly the opposite, my friends. I'M too right wing for liberal fox news.

If you like fox news I'd have to reasonably assume you tolerate gun grabbers and are in fact, quite possibly left-leaning. After all, the facts indicate Fox News is friendly to liberals.

Link Posted: 10/25/2014 1:29:20 AM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:
The irony is most of you seem to think the reason we hate fox news is because it's too "right wing for us."

View Quote

Heads explode every time I try to tell someone that

Especially libs. I tell them I can't stand Fox News, and they get a crazy gleam in their eye like they've finally found a kindred spirit, and then I finish the sentence "because they've swung so far to the left".

The light dies in their eyes after that, and complete confusion covers their face. It's exhilarating

Usually the next question is "Well.... well... where do you get your NEWS??" I still don't have a good answer, but I sort of glean the stories from a multitude of locations and try to narrow down the facts from multiple sources. There's no way I'd trust ANY single news source out there.
Link Posted: 10/25/2014 1:36:09 AM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:

Especially libs. I tell them I can't stand Fox News, and they get a crazy gleam in their eye like they've finally found a kindred spirit, and then I finish the sentence "because they've swung so far to the left".

The light dies in their eyes after that, and complete confusion covers their face. It's exhilarating

Usually the next question is "Well.... well... where do you get your NEWS??" I still don't have a good answer, but I sort of glean the stories from a multitude of locations and try to narrow down the facts from multiple sources. There's no way I'd trust ANY single news source out there.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

agreed. i do the same thing. view a number of news sources and try to narrow down the facts.

anybody who trusts a single news source is subjecting themselves to bias media whether they'd like to admit it or not.
Link Posted: 10/25/2014 1:36:40 AM EDT
[#46]
I get my news here. Tv is for archer and top gear. ALL stations are insanely biased. Fox is so far right its laughable.
Link Posted: 10/25/2014 1:38:10 AM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:
I get my news here. Tv is for archer and top gear. ALL stations are insanely biased. Fox is so far right its laughable.
View Quote

far right my ass.

i don't consider support for an assault weapons ban to be far right.
Link Posted: 10/25/2014 1:41:24 AM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:
View Quote

Fox News is a Judas Goat IMO.

Come primary time, they're always stooping for the moderate garbage.
Link Posted: 10/25/2014 1:43:38 AM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Oh, hell... tell them you get your news from ARFCOM and watch their heads explode.
Link Posted: 10/25/2014 1:47:45 AM EDT
[#50]
closer to the dems than the tea party
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top