Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 6
Posted: 10/23/2014 3:40:25 PM EDT
I honestly would have expected more from those two dogs. One was stopped by a single kick right off the bat. The other at least knocked him down but quickly let the punk start pounding on the dog. I think my 80lb boxer could have done a better showing on that punk. I wanted to see both dogs on him and some serious chomping going on. Have our white house dogs even turned into wimps?
Link Posted: 10/23/2014 3:42:20 PM EDT
[#1]
What kind of dogs are they? Malinois, Shepards?
Link Posted: 10/23/2014 3:42:33 PM EDT
[#2]
I thought the exact same thing when I saw the video this morning.  The first dog should have his nutz removed.
Link Posted: 10/23/2014 3:44:29 PM EDT
[#3]
My bad, double post
Link Posted: 10/23/2014 3:45:34 PM EDT
[#4]
Need some of those vicious dogs they showed on that Nat Geo episode
where they went to the prisons in Russia. I don't know the breed though,
but were really big dogs....

Of course, there is a Wookie in the White House...and they are known
to rip peoples arms off when they are mad....
Link Posted: 10/23/2014 3:47:26 PM EDT
[#5]
Well trained dogs are rare

Budget should not be equated with competency

Link Posted: 10/23/2014 3:48:26 PM EDT
[#6]
Dogs spent too much time with Columbian hookers. Lost their killer instinct.
Link Posted: 10/23/2014 3:48:30 PM EDT
[#7]
I heard about it but haven't seen it do you by chance have a YouTube link? All I'm finding was the other dud with the spongebob hat they did it earlier

Nvmd I found it I guess I wasnt trying hard enough earlier
Link Posted: 10/23/2014 3:49:01 PM EDT
[#8]
Op owes me a link to the vid!
Link Posted: 10/23/2014 3:50:09 PM EDT
[#9]

Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

Well trained dogs are rare

Budget should not be equated with competency

View Quote
And dogs need to get regular work.  I suspect that the K9's at the White House aren't seeing the same social situations that one riding around in a cruiser on midnight shift sees.  If all you ever do is train, then you will fight like it is just training.

Link Posted: 10/23/2014 3:50:17 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
View Quote

Judging from this White House... Pit Bulls.
Link Posted: 10/23/2014 3:50:28 PM EDT
[#11]
I don't know what breed they use but that first dog should be booted off the force. What a total wimp!  At least the second one tried to do its freakin job. Had that first one piled one quickly... they would have still had him. I think it is time to take a serious look at the dogs they choose for that duty. Maybe better to go with a pair of bull mastiffs or something else? Honestly, my 80lb boxer would have laughed at that lame kick and been on that punks arm like stink on a monkey.
Link Posted: 10/23/2014 3:54:49 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

If they were dual cert dogs they would have to be booted I am sure based on some of the invited guests and residents of da mothefuckin white crib
Link Posted: 10/23/2014 3:55:18 PM EDT
[#13]
here is a link to the video. Watch the sad excuse for dog first one run like a little girl after the guy tries a lame kick. Just sad... Second dog at least had some guts but needed that other dog to jump in and help. Considering the crazy high amount we probably spent on those two dogs... I would have expected waaaay better showing.

http://news.nationalpost.com/2014/10/23/video-shows-white-house-fence-jumper-kicking-punching-guard-dog-before-secret-service-agents-arrest-him/
Link Posted: 10/23/2014 3:55:36 PM EDT
[#14]
I would think Mals would be best for quick apprehension. I have worn the bite suit with my Malinois and another being sent at the same time and I was toast.

.GOV, I am disappoint.

Link Posted: 10/23/2014 3:58:18 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:

If they were dual cert dogs they would have to be booted I am sure based on some of the invited guests and residents of da mothefuckin white crib
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Dog fights in the Rose Garden, Jay-Z and Kanye having a rap-off from the balcony... 40's and Cristal in the Lincoln bedroom...
Link Posted: 10/23/2014 3:58:47 PM EDT
[#16]
Dogs probably fear the Officer Wilson treatment by the press, so they're hesitant.
Link Posted: 10/23/2014 3:59:25 PM EDT
[#17]
Any grown ass man should be able to defend himself successfully from a one on one german shepherd/Malinois attack when out in the open.

The second you get scared is the second that the dog gets the upper hand.  
Link Posted: 10/23/2014 3:59:28 PM EDT
[#18]
Link Posted: 10/23/2014 4:00:51 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:
I don't know what breed they use but that first dog should be booted off the force. What a total wimp!  At least the second one tried to do its freakin job. Had that first one piled one quickly... they would have still had him. I think it is time to take a serious look at the dogs they choose for that duty. Maybe better to go with a pair of bull mastiffs or something else? Honestly, my 80lb boxer would have laughed at that lame kick and been on that punks arm like stink on a monkey.
View Quote

It's a 100# dog.  Again, a grown man shouldn't have any problem reacting to the dog and body slamming it.  Or kicking it.  Or breaking it's neck.  But lots of people fear dogs and are just pussies and don't know how to defend themselves.
Link Posted: 10/23/2014 4:01:17 PM EDT
[#20]

Quoted:

I honestly would have expected more from those two dogs. One was stopped by a single kick right off the bat. The other at least knocked him down but quickly let the punk start pounding on the dog. I think my 80lb boxer could have done a better showing on that punk. I wanted to see both dogs on him and some serious chomping going on. Have our white house dogs even turned into wimps?
View Quote

The purpose of the dogs is to stop people.  Not to kill them, eat them, tear body parts off or do whatever you happen to think is "cool".

Link Posted: 10/23/2014 4:01:25 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:
Any grown ass man should be able to defend himself successfully from a one on one german shepherd/Malinois attack when out in the open.

View Quote

You have never encountered a devoted well trained  working dog
retard + old man strong squared with a dash of pissed of woman is the best way to describe it

Seriously dude even if you think you are the baddest motherfucker and pimp slapped leroy brown

a good working dog will fuck you up regardless of your confidence
Link Posted: 10/23/2014 4:02:02 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:

retard + old man strong squared with a dash of pissed of woman is the best way to describe it
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I have.
Link Posted: 10/23/2014 4:02:48 PM EDT
[#23]
Link Posted: 10/23/2014 4:03:17 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:

Seriously dude even if you think you are the baddest motherfucker and pimp slapped leroy brown

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Get a grip.
Link Posted: 10/23/2014 4:03:39 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:
Need some of those vicious dogs they showed on that Nat Geo episode
where they went to the prisons in Russia. I don't know the breed though,
but were really big dogs....

Of course, there is a Wookie in the White House...and they are known
to rip peoples arms off when they are mad....
View Quote

Rusian Prison Dogs
Link Posted: 10/23/2014 4:03:47 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:

I have.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

I have.

Link Posted: 10/23/2014 4:04:32 PM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

I have.

https://encrypted-tbn3.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRdBeNWjcsd0FvCLXJP-KmSBP5LdYJRl7PVz_KNR7P1KpBwlo1S

Link Posted: 10/23/2014 4:05:54 PM EDT
[#28]
I saw this yesterday and it pissed me off. The 1st dog seems to be called off after the kick. If you look close, the 2nd dog is still on a damn leash! That's how the guy got the best of the 2nd dog. Dog can't do his job when he/she is being restricted by a freaking leash!!
Link Posted: 10/23/2014 4:07:07 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:
I saw this yesterday and it pissed me off. The 1st dog seems to be called off after the kick. If you look close, the 2nd dog is still on a damn leash! That's how the guy got the best of the 2nd dog. Dog can't do his job when he/she is being restricted by a freaking leash!!
View Quote

Agreed, both dogs should have been released.  It would have been a different story.
Link Posted: 10/23/2014 4:07:51 PM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:
Dogs probably fear the Officer Wilson treatment by the press, so they're hesitant.
View Quote

Right... We don't know if they're going to focus on the German aspect of the Shepard or the Black aspect of the coat. Media is all racist up this.
Link Posted: 10/23/2014 4:08:39 PM EDT
[#31]

Quoted:
Agreed, both dogs should have been released.  It would have been a different story.
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Yep

Link Posted: 10/23/2014 4:08:57 PM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:

The purpose of the dogs is to stop people.  Not to kill them, eat them, tear body parts off or do whatever you happen to think is "cool".

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I wasn't wanting to see the dogs eat the guy... just do their job and get him on the ground. Those two dogs totally failed in my opinion and there is no telling how many thousands of dollars we spent on them and their training.  
Link Posted: 10/23/2014 4:10:00 PM EDT
[#33]
Do they hit attack dogs during training?
Link Posted: 10/23/2014 4:10:36 PM EDT
[#34]

Quoted:
I wasn't wanting to see the dogs eat the guy... just do their job and get him on the ground. Those two dogs totally failed in my opinion and there is no telling how many thousands of dollars we spent on them and their training.  

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Read my post above. Wasn't the dogs, was the handlers.

Link Posted: 10/23/2014 4:12:47 PM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:
View Quote

Kinda sorta yes.  There are a couple of professional trainers that frequent this forum and hopefully they chime in.  They don't hit to injure if that is what you are asking.  Or do full out body slams on dogs.
Link Posted: 10/23/2014 4:16:30 PM EDT
[#36]

Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Consider for a moment that the Uniformed Division officers don't have the luxury of doing whatever they want to.  There is a broader perspective.  Part of policy/training is likely holding the second (and 3rd) dog in reserve in the event another person comes over the fence.  The second dog can be sent if the first is ineffective.  That allows for a proportionate response while holding some assets in reserve until the full scope of the threat is assessed.

Link Posted: 10/23/2014 4:20:12 PM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:

View Quote

You busy this Sunday? We have bite-work starting at 11.
Link Posted: 10/23/2014 4:21:53 PM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Two would terrify me. That wouldnt last long before loss of bowels and arm.
Link Posted: 10/23/2014 4:24:28 PM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:

Kinda sorta yes.  There are a couple of professional trainers that frequent this forum and hopefully they chime in.  They don't hit to injure if that is what you are asking.  Or do full out body slams on dogs.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I try to beat the shit out of my dog in training. Training is the time to test the dog. Not on the street.
But mines not a WH dog. Midnight patrol here.
Link Posted: 10/23/2014 4:26:30 PM EDT
[#40]
what kind of stupid a$$ handler leaves the leash on the dog and sends it in? I have to take back my criticism of 2nd dog on this one. I think he was doing his job and just got stuck with an idiot for a handler.
Link Posted: 10/23/2014 4:29:24 PM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

What are the charges against me if I hurt the dog?  

And the video is proof that one on one, the dog isn't much of a match to a man that doesn't cower in to a ball.
Link Posted: 10/23/2014 4:29:29 PM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:
what kind of stupid a$$ handler leaves the leash on the dog and sends it in? I have to take back my criticism of 2nd dog on this one. I think he was doing his job and just got stuck with an idiot for a handler.
View Quote

A short working leash is pretty standard for sending the dog.
Link Posted: 10/23/2014 4:31:19 PM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:

I try to beat the shit out of my dog in training. Training is the time to test the dog. Not on the street.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

So you do full blown kicks to your dog and pick him up and throw him on to the ground?

Right.  Sure you do.
Link Posted: 10/23/2014 4:31:54 PM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

The plane ticket home.  Im sure its possible. Im just saying that out of 10 times you wont react fast enough or stop the dog most of the times and youll get bit. Im around Mals and Dutch Shepherds a lot and I know you can fight them off but without a suit you will bleed.
Link Posted: 10/23/2014 4:32:04 PM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

look at the video and you can see the long leash still on the dog with the handler tugging on it. I didn't notice it either till someone here pointed it out. The video was dark so hard to see but if you look close... sure at the world the handler has the 2nd dog on a long leash the entire time.
Link Posted: 10/23/2014 4:33:02 PM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:

And the video is proof that one on one, the dog isn't much of a match to a man that doesn't cower in to a ball.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

I will pay money to see the video if you show ,.....

I get the cut of your jib yes most humans are pussies BUT I am telling you that a good dog won't quit / disengage unless recalled the more you fight they more they fight and they have a lot of advantages vs a unarmed biped
Link Posted: 10/23/2014 4:33:13 PM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:

The plane ticket home.  Im sure its possible. Im just saying that out of 10 times you wont react fast enough or stop the dog most of the times and youll get bit. Im around Mals and Dutch Shepherds a lot and I know you can fight them off but without a suit you will bleed.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

I won't deny that, it's just the myth that "attack" dogs when it comes to med/large breed are some kind of unbeatable opponent.  It's ridiculous.  Again, this video is simple proof of that.
Link Posted: 10/23/2014 4:33:22 PM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:

So you do full blown kicks to your dog and pick him up and throw him on to the ground?

Right.  Sure you do.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Right.  Sure you do.

Ok now youre trolling. You hit the dog with a bamboo stick to make noise and simulate an attack as well as hitting their sides, lifting them up by the tail etc.
Link Posted: 10/23/2014 4:34:23 PM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:

Right.  Sure you do.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Right.  Sure you do.

Yes I do.
I hit him with chairs, signs, anything close.
But keep telling me what I do and don't do with my dog.
You're the expert here.
Link Posted: 10/23/2014 4:34:36 PM EDT
[#50]
Guy should have been shot especially after what happened in Canada earlier that day.
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 6
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top