Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 6
Link Posted: 10/23/2014 4:35:15 PM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

I will pay money to see the video if you show ,.....

I get the cut of your jib yes most humans are pussies BUT I am telling you that a good dog won't quit / disengage unless recalled the more you fight they more they fight and they have a lot of advantages vs a unarmed biped
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Any grown ass man should be able to defend himself successfully from a one on one german shepherd/Malinois attack when out in the open.

The second you get scared is the second that the dog gets the upper hand.  

You busy this Sunday? We have bite-work starting at 11.

What are the charges against me if I hurt the dog?  

And the video is proof that one on one, the dog isn't much of a match to a man that doesn't cower in to a ball.

I will pay money to see the video if you show ,.....

I get the cut of your jib yes most humans are pussies BUT I am telling you that a good dog won't quit / disengage unless recalled the more you fight they more they fight and they have a lot of advantages vs a unarmed biped

Fortunately I have no desire to hurt a dog.  I like my pups.  I like other peopls pups.  And I like Shephards/Malinois too.
Link Posted: 10/23/2014 4:35:21 PM EDT
[#2]
The other info that I have heard on this dude is that he has done this before. Once at the White House and once at the Treasury Dept. this year. He was sappose to appear in court in Sept. for the treasury dept. incident however he was a no show. It's know he has "mental issues". So, that begs the question, did the guys know it was him and hold back a little? Who knows.

p.s. Dogs were threaded for bruising and were fine.
Link Posted: 10/23/2014 4:35:32 PM EDT
[#3]
I want out team to have tougher dogs

Oh and I own page 2-- dang it I never get a clean page 2 with a call unedited.
Link Posted: 10/23/2014 4:36:01 PM EDT
[#4]
i thought the same thing when i saw the dude body slam that dog,
Link Posted: 10/23/2014 4:36:09 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:

look at the video and you can see the long leash still on the dog with the handler tugging on it. I didn't notice it either till someone here pointed it out. The video was dark so hard to see but if you look close... sure at the world the handler has the 2nd dog on a long leash the entire time.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
what kind of stupid a$$ handler leaves the leash on the dog and sends it in? I have to take back my criticism of 2nd dog on this one. I think he was doing his job and just got stuck with an idiot for a handler.

A short working leash is pretty standard for sending the dog.

look at the video and you can see the long leash still on the dog with the handler tugging on it. I didn't notice it either till someone here pointed it out. The video was dark so hard to see but if you look close... sure at the world the handler has the 2nd dog on a long leash the entire time.

I see what you mean. Yeah thats not how we roll. Maybe they didnt take the time to unclip. They do fine usually with the leash on because unlike itstock most people wont have the foresight to grab the leash and try to use it to their advantage.
Link Posted: 10/23/2014 4:36:25 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:

Ok now youre trolling. You hit the dog with a bamboo stick to make noise and simulate an attack as well as hitting their sides, lifting them up by the tail etc.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Do they hit attack dogs during training?

Kinda sorta yes.  There are a couple of professional trainers that frequent this forum and hopefully they chime in.  They don't hit to injure if that is what you are asking.  Or do full out body slams on dogs.

I try to beat the shit out of my dog in training. Training is the time to test the dog. Not on the street.
But mines not a WH dog. Midnight patrol here.

So you do full blown kicks to your dog and pick him up and throw him on to the ground?

Right.  Sure you do.

Ok now youre trolling. You hit the dog with a bamboo stick to make noise and simulate an attack as well as hitting their sides, lifting them up by the tail etc.

"Do they hit attack dogs during training".

My answer to his question was as spot on as what you replied with. If that's trolling, I would hate to see what you mean by comply.
Link Posted: 10/23/2014 4:36:26 PM EDT
[#7]
I have $150 on airfare if a video is produced of this PM me for details

My prediction is that even with a bite suit the badass has to have the dog recalled
Link Posted: 10/23/2014 4:36:41 PM EDT
[#8]
They are not an unbeatable opponent. They are a tool to mitigate danger from human officers.
You may fight my dog off but you are going to be tired and already somewhat spent.
When its my turn to fight I'm coming in fresh.
Link Posted: 10/23/2014 4:37:11 PM EDT
[#9]
Looks like we have established that the white house security is a joke.
Link Posted: 10/23/2014 4:37:38 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:

My prediction is that even with a bite suit the badass has to have the dog recalled
View Quote

Watch the white house video.

Does it bother you to be wrong?
Link Posted: 10/23/2014 4:38:24 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:

View Quote

You could offer a full ride and he'd never come.
Typical internet bad ass.
Link Posted: 10/23/2014 4:38:46 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
They are not an unbeatable opponent. They are a tool to mitigate danger from human officers.
You may fight my dog off but you are going to be tired and already somewhat spent. and likely have a lot of leaks and tendon / muscle damage
When its my turn to fight I'm coming in fresh.
View Quote

yep

And I have never seen a round 2 in the real world
Link Posted: 10/23/2014 4:39:24 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:

My answer to his question was as spot on as what you replied with. If that's trolling, I would hate to see what you mean by comply.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

So you do full blown kicks to your dog and pick him up and throw him on to the ground?

Right.  Sure you do.

Chairs and street signs. I vote you fight his dog instead of mine. It sounds way more badass.
Link Posted: 10/23/2014 4:39:33 PM EDT
[#14]
im not really surprised.

I agree with itstock. most people dogs are used on arent facing it and ready, they are running, hiding, or put their hands up/out when they turn their head away.

I've gone to a police dog training "show" I guess you would call it, i don't know the correct term, but basically a bunch of K9's come and show their stuff whether its attacking, or finding narcotics and stuff. And its enough to know I wouldnt want to face one, but im not a criminal.

This incident is probably the first time I've seen even a video of someone prepare themselves for the oncoming dog with intent of stopping the dog, not just protecting them self.

though out of all the dogs, there are quite a few that are higher on the list than GSD's that would cause me to shit myself if it was barreling down on me

I think they are very effective because 99% of the time, people arent going to fight them, and people wont outrun them

eta: finished a thought I left out when i walked away for a minute
Link Posted: 10/23/2014 4:39:51 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

White house video.

Watch it.  Sulk.  Hug your dog.  Cry to him.  Promise yourself that he is tougher than the white house security dogs.  Promise the same to him.  
Link Posted: 10/23/2014 4:42:54 PM EDT
[#17]
First dog was a wimp. Second dog did better.
Link Posted: 10/23/2014 4:43:41 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:

White house video.

Watch it.  Sulk.  Hug your dog.  Cry to him.  Promise yourself that he is tougher than the white house security dogs.  Promise the same to him.  
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

White house video.

Maybe I missed it.
He's offering you the $150 in airfare.
I'd love to take you up on the offer but obviously it'll never happen. Hide behind your internet screen and I'll have to hide behind my policy, procedure, morals, and oath as a police officer.
But I can and will say my dog has been proven on the streets. Real work.
Several here know me IRL and know my dog.

BTW, I'm posting from Wilson NC. Been up here all week for USPCA Nationals.
Link Posted: 10/23/2014 4:44:11 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:
What kind of dogs are they? Malinois, Shepards?
View Quote

Pissed off.
Link Posted: 10/23/2014 4:44:28 PM EDT
[#20]

Quoted:

Looks like we have established that the white house security is a joke.
View Quote
I think that was established when the guy was shooting up the WH and nobody noticed or when the guy (who could have easily had a bomb on him) ran right in through the door and made it completely inside.

Link Posted: 10/23/2014 4:44:28 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:

White house video.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

White house video.

As mentioned you get a package deal with a working K9  the Handler comes free
I promise you a dog can go 100% longer than a Human
I also promise you that you might get some licks in and even fataly injure the dog but guess what the dog doesn't give a fuck and so long as it has o2 and CNS control it's going to keep at it until dead or recalled AND ENJOY doing it
Link Posted: 10/23/2014 4:44:40 PM EDT
[#22]
Link Posted: 10/23/2014 4:45:07 PM EDT
[#23]

Quoted:

I thought the exact same thing when I saw the video this morning.  The first dog should have his nutz removed.
View Quote

Link Posted: 10/23/2014 4:45:16 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:
I saw this yesterday and it pissed me off. The 1st dog seems to be called off after the kick. If you look close, the 2nd dog is still on a damn leash! That's how the guy got the best of the 2nd dog. Dog can't do his job when he/she is being restricted by a freaking leash!!
View Quote

Long lead gives the handler more control but does limit the dogs speed and agility.
Link Posted: 10/23/2014 4:47:01 PM EDT
[#25]
The part I found funny was the report on the local news (FOX 5 DC) this morning when they said the dogs were taken to the vet and treated for bruises.....Come on man.  
Link Posted: 10/23/2014 4:48:01 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:

Maybe I missed it.
I'd love to take you up on the offer but obviously it'll never happen. Hide behind your internet screen and I'll have to hide behind my policy, procedure, morals, and oath as a police officer.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

White house video.

Maybe I missed it.

Okay, so someone is going to let me fight a dog, possibly killing it, and you think that's realistic?  

RIght.  Look, I like dogs. I have zero desire to harm dogs.  I have been "attacked" by a pitbull before, and have been around plenty of german shephards.  It's stupid if you honestly believe that one on one, a 100# dog can fight a grown ass man and come out on top in an open space.  It's ridiculous.  It's a 100# dog, not a fucking 100# cat.  Add in a confined spaced, a chase, or multiple dogs, and the scenario completely changes.  But as the event unfolded on the white house lawn. point proven.

Again, watch the white house video.  Then come back again and tell me how badass these dogs are. Or admit that one on one, in an open area against a man that isn't afraid of dogs, the dog isn't such a monstrosity.  You won't, but at least think about it for an option.
Link Posted: 10/23/2014 4:48:13 PM EDT
[#27]
double tap
Link Posted: 10/23/2014 4:48:19 PM EDT
[#28]
i'll add that the dogs still did exactly what they were supposed to do, i think the surprise is the guy fighting them more than anything
Link Posted: 10/23/2014 4:50:43 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:

I also promise you that you might get some licks in and even fataly injure the dog but guess what the dog doesn't give a fuck and so long as it has o2 and CNS control it's going to keep at it until dead or recalled AND ENJOY doing it
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

White house video.

I promise you that it's not that fucking hard to hold down a 100# dog.

However, if you are busy holding down a 100# dog, the dog has done it's job.  Now you have 10 badass dudes swarming you and beating your head in.
Link Posted: 10/23/2014 4:52:18 PM EDT
[#30]
My gsd would have done way better. Maybe we should go apply to the secret service.
Link Posted: 10/23/2014 4:52:34 PM EDT
[#31]
You generalize that all working dogs are baddasses. Just like people, some are pussies. You keep referring the WH video. I thought you wanted to fight a working dog? Guess I was wrong.
All I can attest to is that I know my dogs and the dogs on my team would not have quit like that. Again, some dogs will, some dogs won't.

But come to my town, put yourself in a situation to get apprehended, and see for yourself. About all I can suggest.
But nothing will change your mind.
Link Posted: 10/23/2014 4:52:41 PM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:

However, if you are busy holding down a 100# dog, the dog has done it's job.  Now you have 10 badass dudes swarming you and beating your head in.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

White house video.

I don't do internet dick size contests with that said

have a nice day
Link Posted: 10/23/2014 4:53:06 PM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:
View Quote

Secret Service Dogs.. Hey Hey.
Link Posted: 10/23/2014 4:56:46 PM EDT
[#34]
I used to be in the "Any grown man could whoop a dogs ass if he keeps his cool and fights" camp, but then I met Officer Dingo.  

Dingo (a Belgian Mal) is now retired and living with my friend, but in his previous life he was with Phoenix PD and Denver SWAT.  He is 75lbs of pure bred fuck-you-up.  Even with protective gear on it's scary doing bite training with him.  He's helicopter trained, he can climb up and down ladders, and he doesn't flinch around flashbangs or gunfire (I got to watch him do a tactical demo by his former SWAT handler).  The dog is calm as a bomb until given the command to go into full apeshit mode.

A dog like him would have fucked that guy up.  Well trained Mal's are the coolest dogs ever.
Link Posted: 10/23/2014 4:57:49 PM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:
I used to be in the "Any grown man could whoop a dogs ass if he keeps his cool and fights" camp, but then I met Officer Dingo.  

Dingo (a Belgian Mal) is now retired and living with my friend, but in his previous life he was with Phoenix PD and Denver SWAT.  He is 75lbs of pure bred fuck-you-up.  Even with protective gear on it's scary doing bite training with him.  He's helicopter trained, he can climb up and down ladders, and he doesn't flinch around flashbangs or gunfire (I got to watch him do a tactical demo by his former SWAT handler).  The dog is calm as a bomb until given the command to go into full apeshit mode.

A dog like him would have fucked that guy up.
View Quote

Dingo likes belly rubs from kids as well doesn't he
Link Posted: 10/23/2014 5:01:34 PM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:

I have.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Any grown ass man should be able to defend himself successfully from a one on one german shepherd/Malinois attack when out in the open.

You have never encountered a devoted well trained  working dog
retard + old man strong squared with a dash of pissed of woman is the best way to describe it

I have.

I have destroyed dogs bent on destroying me on more than one occasion , it isn't at all difficult, one just needs to proper mindset.

Link Posted: 10/23/2014 5:02:05 PM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:
Dogs probably fear the Officer Wilson treatment by the press, so they're hesitant.
View Quote

That's a reasonable precaution.

Link Posted: 10/23/2014 5:02:13 PM EDT
[#38]
Its funny how people think they can take on a dog that has any kind of bite training. Ask me how I know
Link Posted: 10/23/2014 5:03:55 PM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:

I have destroyed dogs bent on destroying me on more than one occasion , it isn't at all difficult, one just needs to proper mindset.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

retard + old man strong squared with a dash of pissed of woman is the best way to describe it

I have.

I bet you couldn't beat my dog off.
Link Posted: 10/23/2014 5:06:17 PM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

I have.

Oh and since I am in this thread
I could knock out Mike Tyson and Cain Velasquez  with my limp cock with a 1/2 power shot on the same swing
Link Posted: 10/23/2014 5:08:49 PM EDT
[#41]

Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

I have.

Link Posted: 10/23/2014 5:08:56 PM EDT
[#42]
Dammot Kilo,  I wanted to see if he got the joke.
But Yea.
Imma step out this thread. To many badasses swing baseball bat size dicks around.
Link Posted: 10/23/2014 5:10:48 PM EDT
[#43]
All I know is ours woulda ripped a damned leg off!!
Link Posted: 10/23/2014 5:14:32 PM EDT
[#44]
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Need some of those vicious dogs they showed on that Nat Geo episode
where they went to the prisons in Russia. I don't know the breed though,
but were really big dogs....

Of course, there is a Wookie in the White House...and they are known
to rip peoples arms off when they are mad....

Rusian Prison Dogs

Ovcharka
Link Posted: 10/23/2014 5:16:35 PM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:
But Yea.
Imma step out this thread. To many badasses swing baseball bat size dicks around.
View Quote

Same here I need to go practice bare knuckle fighting black bears because it's all in the mind ...
I knock them out for sport ...

My parting thought " Both parties in mutual combat THINK they will come out on top otherwise they would have tried to go away "
Link Posted: 10/23/2014 5:16:57 PM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:

The plane ticket home.  Im sure its possible. Im just saying that out of 10 times you wont react fast enough or stop the dog most of the times and youll get bit. Im around Mals and Dutch Shepherds a lot and I know you can fight them off but without a suit you will bleed.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

You busy this Sunday? We have bite-work starting at 11.

What are the charges against me if I hurt the dog?  

The plane ticket home.  Im sure its possible. Im just saying that out of 10 times you wont react fast enough or stop the dog most of the times and youll get bit. Im around Mals and Dutch Shepherds a lot and I know you can fight them off but without a suit you will bleed.

I dont mean to get in between you two and your little purse fight, but bleeding and being stopped are two different things.
Link Posted: 10/23/2014 5:18:41 PM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

A dog like him would have fucked that guy up.

He's adopted his 8 year old neighbor girl as his girlfriend.  They are ridiculously cute together.

I told the breeder I want the next dog they retire!
Link Posted: 10/23/2014 5:19:14 PM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:

Same here I need to go practice bare knuckle fighting black bears because it's all in the mind ...

My parting thought " Both parties in mutual combat THINK they will come out on top otherwise they would have tried to go away "
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
But Yea.

watches white house video.

cries.

Sorry kilo.  Reality is harsh.
Link Posted: 10/23/2014 5:19:58 PM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:

Right.  Sure you do.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Do they hit attack dogs during training?

Kinda sorta yes.  There are a couple of professional trainers that frequent this forum and hopefully they chime in.  They don't hit to injure if that is what you are asking.  Or do full out body slams on dogs.

I try to beat the shit out of my dog in training. Training is the time to test the dog. Not on the street.
But mines not a WH dog. Midnight patrol here.

Right.  Sure you do.

Link Posted: 10/23/2014 5:20:33 PM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:

Judging from this White House... Pit Bulls Labradoodles.  
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Judging from this White House... Pit Bulls Labradoodles.  

FIFY
Page / 6
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top