Site Notices
Page / 3
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 10/22/2014 12:32:47 PM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

lol.

So the Airman (because he is special and deserves special treatment) needs to realize after the fact that giving a uniformed police officer a wet willy is bad idea, but the cops are the assholes?

Kid is lucky he has all his teeth still.

I am blown away, though I shouldn't be, by those justifying this as harmless shenanigans.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
A "wet willy" is an assault?

I think the police need to be the ones to grow up.

Yeah, I mean, what's the big deal?

Yeah, I mean who doesn't like saliva of strangers put on them?

Not arguing the cop's justification for being pissed.

Charging someone a Felony to plead them to a misdemeanor for what reads like a situation where the Airman realized and admitted he was wrong is just the police swinging their dicks around because they need to show the kid just who is in charge. It's pathetic.

lol.

So the Airman (because he is special and deserves special treatment) needs to realize after the fact that giving a uniformed police officer a wet willy is bad idea, but the cops are the assholes?

I am blown away, though I shouldn't be, by those justifying this as harmless shenanigans.

It is clear to me, especially after hearing the whining dribble from the police spokesman, that the Airman did not get thrown in jail because of a real "assault.  He got thrown in jail because he disrespected the authority of some immature kid in uniform.  You know the kind don't you, South Park did a parody of it once with Cartman.

The Airman was having a good time and he was drunk and he was showing off a little bit and for that he should have got his ass chew but not jail time.  He sure as hell would have gone to jail if he would have done that to another civilian.

Link Posted: 10/22/2014 12:39:34 PM EDT
[#2]
T
Quoted:

lol.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Not arguing the cop's justification for being pissed.

Charging someone a Felony to plead them to a misdemeanor for what reads like a situation where the Airman realized and admitted he was wrong is just the police swinging their dicks around because they need to show the kid just who is in charge. It's pathetic.

lol.

Where did I say anything about him being military deserving special treatment? That chip on your shoulder can be seen from outer space.
Link Posted: 10/22/2014 12:48:58 PM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 10/22/2014 12:53:47 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:

It is clear to me, especially after hearing the whining dribble from the police spokesman, that the Airman did not get thrown in jail because of a real "assault.  He got thrown in jail because he disrespected the authority of some immature kid in uniform.  You know the kind don't you, South Park did a parody of it once with Cartman.

The Airman was having a good time and he was drunk and he was showing off a little bit and for that he should have got his ass chew but not jail time.  He sure as hell would have gone to jail if he would have done that to another civilian.

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_VAx3v2_5J_o/SWyiobdp5dI/AAAAAAAAADw/pXM3jTietfc/s1600/south-park-you-will-respect-my-authority-3700212.jpg
View Quote

Link Posted: 10/22/2014 12:53:55 PM EDT
[#5]
When I was 8 or 9, my older brother called me a little bitch for saying I'd tell mom he gave me a wet willie. Looking back, I probably should've called the cops.

Link Posted: 10/22/2014 1:22:10 PM EDT
[#6]
If you would do something to a cop that would get your ass beat if you did it to a stranger, you deserve some time to contemplate your life choices.  A regular person punches you, things get settled pretty quick.  A cop punches you....okay, maybe nothing happens, or maybe it ends up on CNN, hard to say....but it's a load of bullshit to put him in that position.
Link Posted: 10/22/2014 1:27:00 PM EDT
[#7]
Link Posted: 10/22/2014 1:32:47 PM EDT
[#8]
Link Posted: 10/22/2014 1:34:43 PM EDT
[#9]
Link Posted: 10/22/2014 1:38:26 PM EDT
[#10]
Link Posted: 10/22/2014 1:46:08 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:

What's the sentence for a wedgie or noogie?  
View Quote

Or how about a Vipe?
Link Posted: 10/22/2014 2:13:30 PM EDT
[#12]
Link Posted: 10/22/2014 2:14:44 PM EDT
[#13]
Seriously, no one got the Swearingen cocksucker comment?  

Link Posted: 10/22/2014 2:18:21 PM EDT
[#14]
Link Posted: 10/22/2014 2:19:20 PM EDT
[#15]
Link Posted: 10/22/2014 2:26:06 PM EDT
[#16]
Link Posted: 10/22/2014 2:40:12 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:

It is not a question of liking it or not.  While disgusting it is hardly meets the criteria of assault that results in time in jail.

The cops need to grow up a little bit.  That includes the clown spokesman on the video.  They are little elementary school kids that get all upset when somebody plays a little prank on them.

I am sure that the nitwit that arrested the Airman would not have done anything if he heard a complaint from a civilian that  somebody had given them a wet willy.  Of course since he is a cop and he can do it then he acted like a spoiled kid and arrested the guy because he is "special".
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

It is not a question of liking it or not.  While disgusting it is hardly meets the criteria of assault that results in time in jail.

The cops need to grow up a little bit.  That includes the clown spokesman on the video.  They are little elementary school kids that get all upset when somebody plays a little prank on them.

I am sure that the nitwit that arrested the Airman would not have done anything if he heard a complaint from a civilian that  somebody had given them a wet willy.  Of course since he is a cop and he can do it then he acted like a spoiled kid and arrested the guy because he is "special".

This is a common sense kind of thing.

Don't fucking touch the police.

PERIOD.

It really boils down to the Chris Rock, "How Not To Get Your Ass Kicked By the Police" skit he did a while back.

Remember the part where he said, "Use Common Sense?"

Common sense dictates that if you throw a wet willie or worse yet, a double wet willie on the cops, they're going to kick your ass or arrest you. Potentially and probably both.

Don't wet willie the cops.
Link Posted: 10/22/2014 2:43:29 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:

View Quote

Oh I got it and laughed about it but another poster and I were in the middle of a

Link Posted: 10/22/2014 2:47:20 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:
View Quote

Absolute bullshit. Jesus Christ there is no actual way you're this stupid and you're trolling. If you wet willied me, and I simply chew you out over it, you're going to go back to your faggot buddies and high-five while laughing about it. You pushed me. Not only are you going to do it again, all your punk ass friends are going to think that I'm "That Guy" that you can pull that shit with. If I kick the shit out of you, now not only are you getting your ass kicked, but you're getting arrested too. The moment a police officer goes hands on, someone is going to jail. He got off easy.

If I walk up behind you and wet willie you, we're going to fight. Probably you're going to try to kick my ass and RIGHTLY SO!

He got saved the beatdown and instead got three days in jail. Beatdowns from the police have the potential of long lasting side effects up to and including death and lawsuits.

Thus he only got arrested when we would all agree he should have gotten his ass kicked.
Link Posted: 10/22/2014 4:08:52 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:

Where did I say anything about him being military deserving special treatment? That chip on your shoulder can be seen from outer space.
View Quote

I guess  I thought you were insinuating it. If you weren't, then never mind.

SM or not, doesn't matter, my opinion is the same.

You don't touch cops. End of story. I knew this when I was 15.

Link Posted: 10/22/2014 4:11:38 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_VAx3v2_5J_o/SWyiobdp5dI/AAAAAAAAADw/pXM3jTietfc/s1600/south-park-you-will-respect-my-authority-3700212.jpg
View Quote

While it may be a hard pill to swallow for some, police do have authority. *gasp*

You don't have to respect it, but usually has negative consequences when you don't.

Again, I know this when I was 12 yrs old. Seems some people never learn that lesson.
Link Posted: 10/22/2014 4:13:35 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:

No.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

No.

Disappoint.  

Al Swearingen was the salty bar owner boss in Deadwood whose most favorite word in the world was cocksucker.
Link Posted: 10/22/2014 4:15:04 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:

Oh I got it and laughed about it but another poster and I were in the middle of a http://i66.photobucket.com/albums/h246/2T2_Crash/shit%20for%20the%20net/girlfight.gif

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Oh I got it and laughed about it but another poster and I were in the middle of a http://i66.photobucket.com/albums/h246/2T2_Crash/shit%20for%20the%20net/girlfight.gif

Glad someone did, but I thought Deadwood was popular around here.

How could anyone that has seen that show not think "cocksucker" when they read or hear the name Swearingen?
Link Posted: 10/22/2014 4:30:45 PM EDT
[#24]
This thread is where you make it known that you received an overabundance of wet willies as a child.

Link Posted: 10/22/2014 4:45:05 PM EDT
[#25]
Was she worth it?
Link Posted: 10/22/2014 5:03:37 PM EDT
[#26]
So let me see if I got this right... The Sgt was talking to a citizen being officer friendly and apparently not Jack booting around when the airman drunkenly decided to come up behind him and shove his spitty fingers in his ears and the cop is the one who is wrong?!

I'm sure that if this young man decided to do this to some members here there would be a 43 page thread talking about how they would have bladed and been screaming "YOU WILL NOT TOUCH ME! YOU WILL NOT PUT YOUR FINGERS IN MY EAR!".

Being a Police Officer(and proud of what I do) I do not blame the sergeant. I have had someone spit on my face and in my mouth as I was stopping him from beating the shit out of an elderly woman(as in 90y/o elderly.)Those charges were dropped by the judge by the way, which I'm sure many of you will rejoice about. The judge basically said shit happens and it's all a part of the job I also would have absolutely no issue arresting someone that I witness spit on another.

Now... Being a veteran as well... This airman should have known better... Yes, if he would have done this to a servicemember on base... I'm sure the punishment would have been more severe that what he has received. The way I see it... This airman is representing the United States Armed Forces and should be held accountable. I'm sure that if this story were an off duty Police Officer some of the same people would be calling for him to be held accountable and for the mans job and lawsuits galore.

Whatever... -shrugs-
Link Posted: 10/23/2014 7:00:11 AM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:
So let me see if I got this right... The Sgt was talking to a citizen being officer friendly and apparently not Jack booting around when the airman drunkenly decided to come up behind him and shove his spitty fingers in his ears and the cop is the one who is wrong?!

I'm sure that if this young man decided to do this to some members here there would be a 43 page thread talking about how they would have bladed and been screaming "YOU WILL NOT TOUCH ME! YOU WILL NOT PUT YOUR FINGERS IN MY EAR!".

Being a Police Officer(and proud of what I do) I do not blame the sergeant. I have had someone spit on my face and in my mouth as I was stopping him from beating the shit out of an elderly woman(as in 90y/o elderly.)Those charges were dropped by the judge by the way, which I'm sure many of you will rejoice about. The judge basically said shit happens and it's all a part of the job I also would have absolutely no issue arresting someone that I witness spit on another.

Now... Being a veteran as well... This airman should have known better... Yes, if he would have done this to a servicemember on base... I'm sure the punishment would have been more severe that what he has received. The way I see it... This airman is representing the United States Armed Forces and should be held accountable. I'm sure that if this story were an off duty Police Officer some of the same people would be calling for him to be held accountable and for the mans job and lawsuits galore.

Whatever... -shrugs-
View Quote

Not exactly. The cop got onto a party bus of drunks to talk to the driver for some reason. While talking to the driver, the cop turned his back on said bus full of drunks. The Airman, in a remarkable display of poor judgement, gave the cop a wet willy which is apparently a felony. Also, if a drunk or semi-drunk Airman gave a wet willy to another Airman on base, the worst thing that would have happened to him was getting his ass kicked. This was a drunk servicemember far from his duty station who made a stupid choice and apparently broke the law and went to jail because of it. Because of his stupid choice, his career is likely over. Not apologizing for the Airman, but saying he would have received worse punishment on base is pure ignorance.

That said, three days in jail seems harsh.
Link Posted: 10/23/2014 10:42:13 AM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:

Not exactly. The cop got onto a party bus of drunks to talk to the driver for some reason. While talking to the driver, the cop turned his back on said bus full of drunks. The Airman, in a remarkable display of poor judgement, gave the cop a wet willy which is apparently a felony. Also, if a drunk or semi-drunk Airman gave a wet willy to another Airman on base, the worst thing that would have happened to him was getting his ass kicked. This was a drunk servicemember far from his duty station who made a stupid choice and apparently broke the law and went to jail because of it. Because of his stupid choice, his career is likely over. Not apologizing for the Airman, but saying he would have received worse punishment on base is pure ignorance.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Whatever... -shrugs-

And again, the cop was talking to the driver... Maybe being Ofc friendly letting him know where to park... Maybe being a douche... I don't know... Neither do you. But it doesn't change the fact that Aiman did what he did. Yes... Maybe if he would have done it to another Joe he would have gotten his ass beat... But let's keep it similar shall we... What would have happened if he had done it to a military policeman or senior enlisted?

Just because he was away from his duty station means his actions don't reflect upon him as an Airman and his command? I see you have a tank icon... Have you never seen any leadership get in trouble for things their junior enlisted did because it reflected poorly on leadership? I have. Not saying that he should be booted but he is responsible for his actions. Maybe the military has completely changed since I got off active duty in the early 2000's... It was always explained to us that if you end up getting locked up you'll have to pay twice once in the civilian side and then on the military side.

I've seen people put in the brig on 3 days bread and water for having verbal arguments with other junior enlisted in front of the wrong person... Not to mention guys sent to mast, reduced in rank, loss of pay and placed on restriction for month(s) for Things most cops wouldn't even look twice at. Guess it depends on the command... So I would think first hand knowledge of the way things were not that long ago wouldn't be considered "pure ignorance"
Link Posted: 10/23/2014 1:06:48 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Whatever... -shrugs-

OMG. Wrong.

If one of my Airmen gave someone else a wet willie and that person complained about it or demanded action be taken, odds are that they're getting an Art15.  

Body fluids are a crime.
Link Posted: 10/23/2014 6:50:58 PM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:
snip

OMG. Wrong.

If one of my Airmen gave someone else a wet willie and that person complained about it or demanded action be taken, odds are that they're getting an Art15.  

Body fluids are a crime.
View Quote

If that's true then I am thankful I don't work in your squadron. I'm going to take a wild guess and say if your first reaction to the thought of one of your Airmen giving someone else a wet willy is to slap them with an Article 15, than you either a) have not supervised many Airmen or b) have not been a supervisor very long.
Link Posted: 10/24/2014 6:18:21 AM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:

And again, the cop was talking to the driver... Maybe being Ofc friendly letting him know where to park... Maybe being a douche... I don't know... Neither do you. But it doesn't change the fact that Aiman did what he did. Yes... Maybe if he would have done it to another Joe he would have gotten his ass beat... But let's keep it similar shall we... What would have happened if he had done it to a military policeman or senior enlisted?

Just because he was away from his duty station means his actions don't reflect upon him as an Airman and his command? I see you have a tank icon... Have you never seen any leadership get in trouble for things their junior enlisted did because it reflected poorly on leadership? I have. Not saying that he should be booted but he is responsible for his actions. Maybe the military has completely changed since I got off active duty in the early 2000's... It was always explained to us that if you end up getting locked up you'll have to pay twice once in the civilian side and then on the military side.

I've seen people put in the brig on 3 days bread and water for having verbal arguments with other junior enlisted in front of the wrong person... Not to mention guys sent to mast, reduced in rank, loss of pay and placed on restriction for month(s) for Things most cops wouldn't even look twice at. Guess it depends on the command... So I would think first hand knowledge of the way things were not that long ago wouldn't be considered "pure ignorance"
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Whatever... -shrugs-

I never said the Airman shouldn't be held responsible. If he had done the same to an AF cop or senior enlisted he would have been in a hell of a lot of trouble, but I know he would not have been in jail for three days. Depending on his careerfield, he may have still just had his ass beat if he had done it to senior enlisted.

His actions do reflect on his command and the AF as a whole. Where did I say they didn't?  He was drunk and made a stupid choice that made me and all other Airmen look like idiots. And he will most likely lose his career over what was probably a stupid drunken dare. If he isn't kicked out entirely, I would wager he is not allowed to re-enlist at the end of his hitch.

As far as people being put in the brig for three days on bread and water for verbal arguments? No, I've never seen that ever in ten years in the AF. Must be a Navy thing, judging by your "mast" comment.  I HAVE seen people get much harsher punishments in the .mil than they would have as a civilian. We had an Airman receive an eight month sentence for simple use of a narcotic. Not trafficking, not distribution, just for pissing hot.

If this was a drunk civilian who got arrested, we wouldn't even be having this conversation - it is news because a service member acted like a jackass. He does need to be held responsible. People can change though;  people can mature and move past stupid drunken mistakes they made when they were junior enlisted.  I believe that would have happened if he was this stupid on an AF base.  Because he chose to be stupid off-base, he gave up that chance to prove he could mature and make better decisions. This truly is the one-mistake AF.  
Link Posted: 10/24/2014 6:39:12 AM EDT
[#32]
The same people who think it isn't a big deal are the same posters who feel that they can shoot someone for just walking on their grass. Either way you cut it, walking up to a stranger and sticking your saliva covered fingers in their ears is fucking stupid.
Link Posted: 10/24/2014 6:48:10 AM EDT
[#33]

Quoted:

I see your point and don't agree with it one bit, we could go back and forth on it all damn day on the maturity thing. Destroying a creer is just way over what the situation could have been resolved with.

View Quote
It's not like an invisible force made the Airman stick his fingers into a stranger's ears. The Airman destroyed his own career (if it comes down to that) by doing something stupid. Is it OK to lick some stranger's ice cream cone while they're casually walking down the street? You're transferring your saliva to another human being. It's fucking retarded. Unless it's a loved one or friend who doesn't mind, leave fucking strangers out of it.

Link Posted: 10/24/2014 8:58:55 AM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:
The same people who think it isn't a big deal are the same posters who feel that they can shoot someone for just walking on their grass. Either way you cut it, walking up to a stranger and sticking your saliva covered fingers in their ears is fucking stupid.
View Quote

Might as well whip a turd out and shove it in his ear...
Link Posted: 10/24/2014 9:11:40 AM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:
http://www.bubbleblabber.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/05/respectcartman.jpg

Lighten up Francis.

This is horse shit, the relationship between a police officer and a non police officer is nothing like the relationship of an enlisted man and an officer in the military.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
http://www.bubbleblabber.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/05/respectcartman.jpg

Lighten up Francis.

Sgt. Gray escorted Riley Louis Swearingen, 23, away from the group, and when probed for a motive, Swearingen apologized and said it was a joke. The pair discussed hypotheticals, and Swearingen admitted giving a wet Willy to an officer in the military “would be a very big deal,” charges say. A preliminary breath test indicated he blew a 0.186.Q

This is horse shit, the relationship between a police officer and a non police officer is nothing like the relationship of an enlisted man and an officer in the military.

So is it ok for a cop to give say... a Marine Captain a wet willie while he is in uniform? And dont give me the crap about "not if he knows whats good for him" blah blah.
Link Posted: 10/24/2014 9:15:12 AM EDT
[#36]
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
I'm a FF/PM - A cop arrested a POS who spit on me on a call.  I have no problem with him arresting him for assault for spitting on me.  A wet willy is basically spitting on the cop.  

Flinging your bodily fluids at people, or placing them on them is not OK.

http://i66.photobucket.com/albums/h246/2T2_Crash/shit%20for%20the%20net/index.jpg
You... You can't be fucking serious.

Whats the difference... no matter what the delivery system is it is his saliva on someone elses skin. Mr. Airman wanted to show his buddies how funny and hard he was... turns out the cops peep was bigger. I find it hard to give one single gram of fuck
Link Posted: 10/24/2014 10:10:47 AM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:

I think the main issue, is if a cop weren't involved spitting and wet Willy cases would never even make it to arrest let alone a conviction of any kind.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
I'm a FF/PM - A cop arrested a POS who spit on me on a call.  I have no problem with him arresting him for assault for spitting on me.  A wet willy is basically spitting on the cop.  

I think the main issue, is if a cop weren't involved spitting and wet Willy cases would never even make it to arrest let alone a conviction of any kind.

Yes they would
Link Posted: 10/24/2014 10:13:58 AM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:

When was the last time you saw someone get arrested for spitting on someone who wasn't a cop?

Pissed off people in fights spit on each other all the time.

Oh, and the guy was charged with felony assault. So the person can't just be charged with simple assault, it's either equal or its not.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

And you base that on?

When was the last time you saw someone get arrested for spitting on someone who wasn't a cop?

Pissed off people in fights spit on each other all the time.

Oh, and the guy was charged with felony assault. So the person can't just be charged with simple assault, it's either equal or its not.

I charged someone for it about a month ago
Link Posted: 10/24/2014 10:27:10 AM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:

FL wins again.

It is assault when people put their bodily fluids on you. It is disgusting.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

FL wins again.

It is assault when people put their bodily fluids on you. It is disgusting.

Sure is. I have zero issues with how this went down. Charges should've stuck.

To everyone defending the airman, what would you do if a random guy came up to you and shoved his spit covered fingers in your ears
Link Posted: 10/24/2014 10:35:07 AM EDT
[#40]
If an OWS commie spit on a combat veteran (which is what a wet willy is, spitting)  I doubt some of the kids in this thread would think it was cute
Link Posted: 10/24/2014 10:58:40 AM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:

Only in the most brain dead lack of critical thinking technical definition.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
That's assault brother

Only in the most brain dead lack of critical thinking technical definition.

Most certainly falls under the "offensive contact" provision of most state's statutes on assault.

If some strange man ran up to you on the street with saliva soaked fingers and attempted to put them in your ear, would you be cool with it?

I wouldn't. Potential ear injury, contaminated bodily fluid, etc...

Link Posted: 10/24/2014 1:35:35 PM EDT
[#42]
This just goes to show how much the public doesn't understand the realities of police work. Policemen go to work every day being a target. People will walk up to you and shoot you in the face, merely because you're wearing the uniform. That's not an exaggeration, it really happens. Look at NYC as an example yesterday, where a man walked up to an officer unprovokedly and hit him in the head with a hatchet. People hate you until they need you. They disrespect you just because you do have legal authorities. They hate seeing you speed down the road without your lights on and wonder if you're even going to a call, and they hate you when they're the ones who call for your assistance and you didn't get there quick enough.

Yes, there are bad cops out there, and those are generally the ones that make the news, so everyone hears about it. There are cops that abuse the authority that was given to them and there are cops that make honest mistakes. Every day, policemen spend most of the day dealing with criminals. Yes, they interact with good, law abiding citizens, but the majority of their days are consumed with having to interact with less than stellar citizens. The overwhelming majority of police officers are well intentioned, good hearted, law abiding people themselves.

Policemen have to constantly be aware of their surroundings. As I said before, when they put on the uniform and badge, they instantly become a target. That's hard for good, law abiding individuals to understand, because they spend the majority of every day interacting with other good, law abiding citizens. Unfortunately, it's easy to become complacent and let your guard down. I'm sure this police officer, after having a man come up behind him and stick fingers into his ears, has reevaluated his complacency within his profession.

It is never okay to approach a police officer and surprisingly (or unsurprisingly for that matter) unwantedly touch him. The airman was very lucky hat all he got was a talking to and a few days in jail. What he did was serious (much more than a lot of people here seem to realize) and he really got off light. It's never okay to do that to any stranger, but people here need to realize that (even if they don't like it) police officers are placed in a unique position in society and given certain authorities to carry out the functions of maintaining a peaceful and civilized society. Along with those authorities come a world of stresses that officers must endure every day. Before being so quick to judge the officer in this situation (and in every anti-cop post that I see here), try walking a mile in the officer's shoes. Try dealing with the people, stress, disrespect and flat out hatred that they deal with merely because they wear a badge. Try having he courage to walk out of the house every morning, knowing that may be the last time you kiss your wife and children. Most of all, try holding people accountable for their own actions and stop blaming the police every time they're forced to defend themselves or to carry out their duties. We have laws in this country. You may not like it, but officers are charged with enforcing those laws.

I see this situation as a famous arfcom meme: play stupid games, win stupid prizes

Link Posted: 10/24/2014 1:38:44 PM EDT
[#43]
Thanks for your service airman
Page / 3
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top