Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 3
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 10/22/2014 6:06:31 PM EDT
[#1]
And this is why I'm still buying mags, lowers, AR parts and ammo.
Link Posted: 10/22/2014 6:07:11 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
FPNI.

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
FEH

FBHO too
FPNI.

Link Posted: 10/22/2014 6:08:39 PM EDT
[#3]

Not even if the motherfucker was on fire.
Link Posted: 10/22/2014 6:13:16 PM EDT
[#4]
Holder is a failure. We are failures for allowing him and others like him to hold their positions.
Link Posted: 10/22/2014 6:13:59 PM EDT
[#5]
He can choke on bag of dicks...
Link Posted: 10/22/2014 6:25:48 PM EDT
[#6]
Fuck that guy and the jackass he rode in on.  The POS needs to be tarred, feathered and ridden out of D.C. on a rail.

...........................................................................Then given a very long prison term to-boot!
Link Posted: 10/22/2014 6:35:16 PM EDT
[#7]
Link Posted: 10/22/2014 6:39:10 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
Three words, Eric: "Fast and Furious."
View Quote

Yep. He regrets that it got exposed as a lame (and sociopathic) attempt at swaying public opinion in support of more control.
Link Posted: 10/22/2014 6:44:06 PM EDT
[#9]
Oh dear, now we have to worry about " large capacity ammunition" as well?!?!?!  Do you put your large capacity ammunition in your "thing that goes up?"

Also, he keeps using the word reasonable.

-White Horse
Link Posted: 10/22/2014 6:49:47 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
Glad to have been around for your failure Mr. Holder.  Now fuck you and everything you stand for.  Eat a dick you bitch.
View Quote

This.  I hope he rots in hell for the murder of Border Patrol Agent Terry, as well as the hundreds of Mexican citizens his fast and furious guns were used to kill.

Fucking twilight zone shit.
Link Posted: 10/23/2014 1:22:13 PM EDT
[#11]
Link Posted: 10/23/2014 1:29:05 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
Yeah well, Colt SOCOM's are $899 right now
View Quote

I just ordered one last night and I have a kac sr15 mod 2 on lay away!!
Link Posted: 10/23/2014 1:43:25 PM EDT
[#13]
Fuck that guy in the face with something spikey.
Link Posted: 10/23/2014 1:45:02 PM EDT
[#14]
I find it amusing that the government considers something a failure when it doesn't result in additional fucking over of the people.
Link Posted: 10/23/2014 1:53:10 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
He's right, Obama failed with regard to gun control.  
He had the perfect chance, with Sandy Hook happening right after he was re-elected.
His failure to capitalize on the situation was major, and we got lucky.
Thinking it over, it is obvious how Obama & Co. failed.
They simply weren't ready for the "opportunity" that fell in their laps.
By the time they were ready, it was too late and the moment had passed them by.
They let a crisis go to waste.
I wouldn't count on it happening this way again.
View Quote

Eh, no, they pushed it at the state level and (mostly) failed. They couldn't push at the federal level because Republicans.
Link Posted: 10/23/2014 1:53:12 PM EDT
[#16]
Nightmare time...

Dem's keep Senate.  Ginsberg retires. FBHO appoints FEH to SC. Dingy Harry pulls out the stops on the nomination and pushes the nuclear option button. FEH becomes Justice FEH.

Somebody please wake me up!

Link Posted: 10/23/2014 1:54:52 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:

Ironic, his failure to take my guns bothers him, but he was okay with supplying guns to murdering drug cartels.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
The gun control they didn't pass weighs heavily on his mind.

The innocent people he helped drug cartels murder doesn't rate a second thought.

Ironic, his failure to take my guns bothers him, but he was okay with supplying guns to murdering drug cartels.

Not so ironic when you consider one was supposed to lead to the other, and it never was about saving lives anyway.
Link Posted: 10/23/2014 2:01:05 PM EDT
[#18]

Just the typical ("Because I'm black") butthurt.
Link Posted: 10/23/2014 2:01:50 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:

So how does this failed AG feel about his boss being the greatest gun salesman in US history?
View Quote

Link Posted: 10/23/2014 2:25:06 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:
Good post.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
He had the perfect chance, with Sandy Hook happening right after he was re-elected.
Good post.

You can tell Soros and Bloomberg are lined up, just waiting...I wouldn't be surprised if they orchestrate a school massacre or two to get what they want. To them, what is the blood of a few innocents?
Link Posted: 10/23/2014 3:00:23 PM EDT
[#21]
Guy thinks he's a Duke or something. They all think they're royalty no matter how long we've been a democracy.

Link Posted: 10/23/2014 7:05:18 PM EDT
[#22]

And it just keeps getting better --------- (keeping in mind this was supposed to be the MOST transparent administration in the history of the whole universe)...

http://www.judicialwatch.org/blog/2014/10/obama-asserts-fast-furious-executive-privilege-claim-holders-wife-2/

Link Posted: 10/23/2014 7:13:54 PM EDT
[#23]
The guns lost by ATF have probably killed dozens if not hundreds of innocent people...That ultimately lands on him.
Link Posted: 10/24/2014 2:43:36 AM EDT
[#24]
The "Guns don't kill people, people do" meme suddenly goes out the door when it is politically convenient.

Amazing.

Holder may be to blame for illegal gun running, but a few of you should just listen to yourselves!

Every pro gun person who repeats this stuff about those guns killing people is,

1)  Asserting that Mexico's gun control laws have kept guns out of the hands of criminals.

2)  Asserting that people in Mexico - and at least one Border Patrol officer - are dead because of specific guns, who would not otherwise be dead.

These are offshoots of the exact same arguments used by American gun control advocates who call for registration and bans.  Except then, it's nonstop litanies of "criminals will get guns regardless - laws only effect honest people."

Lets not forget how popular it was here in GD to assert all cartel guns came from Mexican government agencies or up from Central America, back before Fast and Furious, when the press was making hay with the tracing reports.  Now, though, I'm supposed to believe guns kill people - only if provided by the ATF/FBI in a horrible executed operation.

If I were working strategic communications for some gun control group, the pro gun side's reaction to Fast and Furious would provide me with years of material to paint us all as hypocrites who really don't believe our own BS.
Link Posted: 10/24/2014 2:50:38 AM EDT
[#25]

Quoted:

Well, I consider Holder among the biggest failures of America
View Quote
yep f him and FBHO

Link Posted: 10/24/2014 6:58:59 AM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:
The "Guns don't kill people, people do" meme suddenly goes out the door when it is politically convenient.

Amazing.

Holder may be to blame for illegal gun running, but a few of you should just listen to yourselves!

1)  Asserting that Mexico's gun control laws have kept guns out of the hands of criminals.

2)  Asserting that people in Mexico - and at least one Border Patrol officer - are dead because of specific guns, who would not otherwise be dead.

These are offshoots of the exact same arguments used by American gun control advocates who call for registration and bans.  Except then, it's nonstop litanies of "criminals will get guns regardless - laws only effect honest people."

Lets not forget how popular it was here in GD to assert all cartel guns came from Mexican government agencies or up from Central America, back before Fast and Furious, when the press was making hay with the tracing reports.  Now, though, I'm supposed to believe guns kill people - only if provided by the ATF/FBI in a horrible executed operation.

If I were working strategic communications for some gun control group, the pro gun side's reaction to Fast and Furious would provide me with years of material to paint us all as hypocrites who really don't believe our own BS.
View Quote

He should be SEVERELY criticized for that.

Yes, Mexicans get guns from corrupt practices that don't involve the USA.........so what?

If I got caught doing what he did, I would expect to be executed because I sold guns to murderous drug cartel members.

Honest law abiding citizens of Mexico deserve to have guns..........drug cartel members do not.
Link Posted: 10/24/2014 7:02:10 AM EDT
[#28]
Good. High capacity magazine bullet clipz FTW!
Link Posted: 10/24/2014 7:07:35 AM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:

Yes, Mexicans get guns from corrupt practices that don't involve the USA.........so what?

If I got caught doing what he did, I would expect to be executed because I sold guns to murderous drug cartel members.

Honest law abiding citizens of Mexico deserve to have guns..........drug cartel members do not.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Amazing.

You have gone to great lengths to avoid my point.
Link Posted: 10/24/2014 7:08:35 AM EDT
[#30]
By definition, the Attorney General is the chief law enforcement officer for the US government.

His job is to enforce existing laws.

When did it become the AG's job to be a cheerleader for new laws?
Link Posted: 10/24/2014 7:10:21 AM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:

View Quote

I am trying to explain to you how some of us think when we say Holder should be trashed for doing what he did.

I just think it is a leap to go where you are going considering what Holder did is draconian and criminal.

I have always agreed that violent criminals and insane people should not be allowed to own guns.

So that might seem like me falling into the laps of the 'tard anti gunners but it really isn't.
Link Posted: 10/24/2014 7:15:18 AM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:

I am trying to explain to you how some of us think when we say Holder should be trashed for doing what he did.

I just think it is a leap to go where you are going considering what Holder did is draconian and criminal.

I have always agreed that violent criminals and insane people should not be allowed to own guns.

So that might seem like me falling into the laps of the 'tard anti gunners but it really isn't.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

What Holder did or did not do has shit to do with the larger gun control debate.  That was my whole point.  Yet, you reply to my whole post as if I am defending Holder.
Link Posted: 10/24/2014 7:15:21 AM EDT
[#33]
Who is this "Vast majority" Holder speaks off? This does not compute.
Link Posted: 10/24/2014 7:16:27 AM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:

What Holder did or did not do has shit to do with the larger gun control debate.  That was my whole point.  Yet, you reply to my whole post as if I am defending Holder.
View Quote

I am not understanding your point when you say our criticizing Holder bolsters the anti-gun movement and/or involves the same practices they engage in.

I am missing it.

What Holder did is criminal and draconian..............I fail to see how criticizing him for that falls into the hands of the anti gunners.
Link Posted: 10/24/2014 7:16:33 AM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:
View Quote

The Left always speaks for "The People" - they just don't tolerate "The People" speaking for themselves.
Link Posted: 10/24/2014 7:16:57 AM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:

I am not understanding your point when you say our criticizing Holder bolsters the anti-gun movement and/or involves the same practices they engage in.

I am missing it.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I am missing it.

Read it again, then.
Link Posted: 10/24/2014 7:18:38 AM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:

Read it again, then.
View Quote

I did and the roughly 2,000 guns sold illegally by Holder and his ilk to drug cartel members are killing a lot of people.

And will keep on killing people for a long time.
Link Posted: 10/24/2014 7:30:03 AM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:

I did and the roughly 2,000 guns sold illegally by Holder and his ilk to drug cartel members are killing a lot of people.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Read it again, then.

So, guns kill people, and Mexican gun controle laws had effecitvely prevented cartels from arming themselves until Holder came along?  Is that your stance?
Link Posted: 10/24/2014 7:35:50 AM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:

So, guns kill people, and Mexican gun controle laws had effecitvely prevented cartels from arming themselves until Holder came along?  Is that your stance?
View Quote

No.

Holder just contributed to the problem.
Link Posted: 10/24/2014 9:57:43 AM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:
View Quote

ABSOLUTELY.  Every time I see another "I'm ready for Hillary in 2016" bumper sticker, I think of the horror of conservatives NOT winning back the senate in the upcoming elections and what would happen in 2016 if there were another spectacular mass shooting.  And with these crooked electronic voting machines, DO NOT assume a republican victory in November until you actually see it with your own eyes.

LIke many other legal gun owners, who care to be honest and admit it, I always feel that I am living on borrowed time concerning the right to own firearms.  

I know the FSA numbers are growing every day and I know that Barry Soetoro is going to illegally use an executive order shortly after the upcoming elections to legalize MILLIONS more potential democratic voters.  In time, they WILL totally take over all branches of our government and then kiss your firearms and your tax dollars goodbye.

I am so glad that I read Pat Buchanan's book The Death of the West some years ago.  At first I was skeptical of some of the things he wrote.  Now I know that Pat was EXACTLY CORRECT in what he wrote.
Link Posted: 10/24/2014 10:03:01 AM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:
And this is why I'm still buying mags, lowers, AR parts and ammo.
View Quote

A very prudent thing to do.  

Just hope they don't get confiscated some day when you will need them most.  

Many seem to forget the door-to-door confiscations that occurred during Katrina.

The precedent has been set.  

Remember that during martial law situations YOU HAVE NO LEGAL RIGHTS.
Link Posted: 10/24/2014 10:03:28 AM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:
Fuck that meerkat-looking motherfucker.
View Quote

Indeed. Hope he drowns in a sea of Aids infected cum.
Link Posted: 10/24/2014 10:10:32 AM EDT
[#43]
OP, all I will say about Holder is that he should be in prison right now.

Of course, his boss Barry Soetoro should be impeached by now.  

Neither of these things will happen, sadly.

The brilliant American people elect a racist, marxist-socialist, closet muslim community organizer, who cares more about playing golf and basketball than he does world affairs, as their president and then act surprised when he selects someone just like himself, in most ways, to be the attorney general.  Duh.
Link Posted: 10/24/2014 10:11:39 AM EDT
[#44]
Holder is disappointed that more people haven't been murdered by the guns that he distributed?

Typical democrat.
Link Posted: 10/24/2014 12:10:40 PM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:
View Quote

Yeah the the vast majority of people and even politicians opposed to his and Obama's ideas. NRA donations and membership at all time highs, Firearms, ammo, and accessories sales at all time highs while the admin was advocating for more laws. Then there was Colorado where the idiot Dems had the majority, and force fed people the laws, then had several recall elections, and Sheriffs that refuse to enforce the laws.

For a supposed cop, he sure sucks at analyzing the clues.

I don't think he understands what majority means. Maybe he meant the majority of "his" people.
Link Posted: 10/25/2014 5:48:49 PM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:
Fuck that meerkat-looking motherfucker.

I laughed at that and hurt my side...

I need more!
Page / 3
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top