BCM
User Panel

Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 9/30/2014 11:11:21 PM EDT
[#1]

Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

Young woman in jail on multiple drug use, drug  possession, & probation violation charges.  She calls a friend of hers on the telephone. She encourages said friend and directs said friend to break into x-boyfriend's house.  Friend follows directions to steel big screen TV, speakers, musical equipment, and some other things.  Yep those calls are recorded, she gets popped for burglary while she is sitting in custody.    That had to be one of easiest burglaries for the county attorney to prove ever!
View Quote
A guy called my cousin from the penitentiary and left a message on the answering machine telling him he was going to murder him when he gets out.

Link Posted: 9/30/2014 11:15:16 PM EDT
[#2]
My car was broken into and had a hand full of change and my cell phone stolen.  They didn't take the tool box full of tools in the back seat though.

Several months later I get a call from a detective saying that they recovered my cellphone in an abandoned car that was listed as stolen.

When I went to the station to pick up the phone the detective told me they found the phone and a bunch of clothes.  He asked me if the clothes was mine, to which I said no.  He asked me if I wanted the clothes anyway Uh, no?
Link Posted: 9/30/2014 11:18:06 PM EDT
[#3]
I stopped in Colorado Springs on my way to New Mexico for a bear hunt once.  They cut the plastic storage box off of the front of my 4-wheeler (on a trailer behind the pickup).  Storage box did have some high dollar dog tracking collars and stuff, but it also had the key to the 4-wheeler.  They obviously didn't find that in time!  It was still a pain finding a locksmith between the springs and albequerque to make a new key.
Link Posted: 9/30/2014 11:29:46 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:

I am really sorry for your loss but WHY would you leave your wallet in your car??
I mean it contains your money and I.D. generally.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Ass hat broke the side window of my truck and took my pack.
They got my pack, lunch bag and my knife, a $300.00 Benchmade limited edition.

In their haste they forgot to get the wallet and the GHB behind the seat.

Still pisses me off even though I got off light.

I am really sorry for your loss but WHY would you leave your wallet in your car??
I mean it contains your money and I.D. generally.

You would not believe how many people will leave their wallet with their ID in their car.  I work at a prison.  You know, a place where you have to show a state issue photo ID to enter.  This is how it goes.

C/O: "Hey, I forgot my staff ID.  Can you bring it up on the computer?"
ME:  "You still have to have a photo ID.  You got your drivers license, right?"
C/O:  "Ahhh, I forgot that too."
ME:  " Just give me a minute to call the OIC."

Vulcan94
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top