Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

And the hits just keep on coming
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
tml was born a male but i dentifies as female. after much  caring on over the last 6 munths of breaking off our romantic relation ship, he finaly  when thourought with a suicide atemt tonight.  i called 911 and had him taken a way.  im done with the bs that is him   its far to much to lilst here but being a lire is most of it and he has a inhalint abuse problem. he will no longer be wellcomed in my house and u should think about leting him in yours

indeed.

OP/OP's ex/OP's other personality - what was the blood from?

ETA: Shotgun wound, dog dead, some kind of injury, pig's blood? what are we talkin' here?
Link Posted: 10/2/2014 12:19:51 AM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
tml was born a male but i dentifies as female. after much  caring on over the last 6 munths of breaking off our romantic relation ship, he finaly  when thourought with a suicide atemt tonight.  i called 911 and had him taken a way.  im done with the bs that is him   its far to much to lilst here but being a lire is most of it and he has a inhalint abuse problem. he will no longer be wellcomed in my house and u should think about leting him in yours
View Quote

So much WTF!!
Link Posted: 10/2/2014 12:20:40 AM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
Sounds like TML got away with being the man that claims to be a lesbian trapped in a man's body, and pulled it off to the point of bedding chicks.  I'm going to get a beer and contemplate this some more.  
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Sounds like TML got away with being the man that claims to be a lesbian trapped in a man's body, and pulled it off to the point of bedding chicks.  I'm going to get a beer and contemplate this some more.  

Epic genius.
Link Posted: 10/2/2014 12:20:41 AM EDT
[#4]
When TML returns and claims her/his ex hacked her account to try and ruin her/his reputation as an act of vengeance (or something similar), remember who called it
Link Posted: 10/2/2014 12:21:08 AM EDT
[#5]
Where's the ARFcom PERT when you need them?!?!?!
Link Posted: 10/2/2014 12:24:34 AM EDT
[#6]

tml was born a male but i dentifies as female. after much caring on over the last 6 munths of breaking off our romantic relation ship, he finaly when thourought with a suicide atemt tonight. i called 911 and had him taken a way. im done with the bs that is him its far to much to lilst here but being a lire is most of it and he has a inhalint abuse problem. he will no longer be wellcomed in my house and u should think about leting him in yours
Call to arms banners fly in the wind
View Quote

Isn't this clearly the OP posting while drunk, attempting to propel these shenanigans (please, someone post the Super Troopers clip) a little further?  Does anyone really believe these are two different people posting.  The grammatical errors should be a dead giveaway.

Ok asshats, you have my curiosity.  I have no idea who this member is, and I've been here a while.  Someone please give me a quick autobiography on TML...
Link Posted: 10/2/2014 12:25:13 AM EDT
[#7]
All I can really think to say is......JERRY! JERRY! JERRY! JERRY!!!!!!!!!
Link Posted: 10/2/2014 12:25:28 AM EDT
[#8]
I'm still holding out hope that TML is a woman.
Link Posted: 10/2/2014 12:26:17 AM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:

Isn't this clearly the OP posting while drunk, attempting to propel these shenanigans (please, someone post the Super Troopers clip) a little further?  Does anyone really believe these are two different people posting.  The grammatical errors should be a dead giveaway.

Ok asshats, you have my curiosity.  I have no idea who this member is, and I've been here a while.  Someone please give me a quick autobiography on TML...
View All Quotes
Quoted:

tml was born a male but i dentifies as female. after much caring on over the last 6 munths of breaking off our romantic relation ship, he finaly when thourought with a suicide atemt tonight. i called 911 and had him taken a way. im done with the bs that is him its far to much to lilst here but being a lire is most of it and he has a inhalint abuse problem. he will no longer be wellcomed in my house and u should think about leting him in yours

TML was the arfcom lesbian

TML is not the arfcom suicidal lesbian trapped in a man's body
Link Posted: 10/2/2014 12:28:20 AM EDT
[#10]
Is the paint huffing the root cause of the spelling and grammar errors?
Link Posted: 10/2/2014 12:30:14 AM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Also always posted pretty cool shit about old military stuff.
Link Posted: 10/2/2014 12:30:44 AM EDT
[#12]
What is going on here??
Link Posted: 10/2/2014 12:31:23 AM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:

No, but exchanged pm's with her. Never struck me as other than a nice person.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Um....this is weird. Did anybody ever meet TML in person?

Anyway to verify his/her identity?

WTF is going on here. I'm confused.

No, but exchanged pm's with her. Never struck me as other than a nice person.

tml has always been an attention whoring troll.  This is likely nothing more than a continuance of that trolling.
Link Posted: 10/2/2014 12:31:37 AM EDT
[#14]

Quoted:
This is one of the reasons I never got married. I learned the hard way to ALWAYS have a plan b in life. Never put all of your future and well being in someone else's hands.
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Why is she kicking you out?  Is she taking your phone, too?  Do you not have your own source of income?  WTF?
Phone was on her plan and yea got my own income but I was stupid and didn't keep an account of my own

This is one of the reasons I never got married. I learned the hard way to ALWAYS have a plan b in life. Never put all of your future and well being in someone else's hands.
Yup.

Link Posted: 10/2/2014 12:32:06 AM EDT
[#15]
TML was the arfcom lesbian
View Quote

How did I miss that??
Link Posted: 10/2/2014 12:32:22 AM EDT
[#16]
me boren female and still am female i have a vage and f cups lol im straight but was able to look past the transgrender issuies   he likes duster. lied about stoping to use it many times  amounst many other probs , and his boss liked me so that is the only reasion he had a job  but  ive given  him to much power over my life by posting here. so it will be a long time befor u hear from him
Link Posted: 10/2/2014 12:32:35 AM EDT
[#17]
I LOVE THIS THREAD SO MUCH!
Link Posted: 10/2/2014 12:34:18 AM EDT
[#18]

Quoted:

me boren female and still am female i have a vage and f cups lol im straight but was able to look past the transgrender issuies   he likes duster. lied about stoping to use it many times  amounst many other probs , and his boss liked me so that is the only reasion he had a job  but  ive given  him to much power over my life by posting here. so it will be a long time befor u hear from him
View Quote
Wha did he du 2 mek you so made at hime? Was it teh buttsecks?

Link Posted: 10/2/2014 12:34:41 AM EDT
[#19]
This thread just took a turn that not even Nostradamus could have foretold
Link Posted: 10/2/2014 12:35:18 AM EDT
[#20]
Well...

Someone's getting the hose again.
Link Posted: 10/2/2014 12:35:26 AM EDT
[#21]
Link Posted: 10/2/2014 12:35:30 AM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:
What is going on here??
View Quote

Concern troll in progress.
Link Posted: 10/2/2014 12:36:35 AM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:
View Quote

Need pics...and spell check
Link Posted: 10/2/2014 12:36:48 AM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Link Posted: 10/2/2014 12:37:13 AM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:
This thread just took a turn that not even Nostradamus could have foretold
View Quote

Link Posted: 10/2/2014 12:37:46 AM EDT
[#26]
im done with  this you've all had a good show. but im moving on with my life  but let me deadicate this to TML

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SwRicqZBDwc
Link Posted: 10/2/2014 12:38:08 AM EDT
[#27]
Link Posted: 10/2/2014 12:39:11 AM EDT
[#28]
I remember reading about an Arfcom Lesbian who posted pictures of her brown eye on the internets. That sounds much more interesting.
Link Posted: 10/2/2014 12:39:57 AM EDT
[#29]

At least Mr Clean For Hire had the decency to smote himself.
Link Posted: 10/2/2014 12:40:31 AM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:
im done with  this you've all had a good show. but im moving on with my life  but let me deadicate this to TML
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SwRicqZBDwchttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SwRicqZBDwc
View Quote

TML could've linked a video
Link Posted: 10/2/2014 12:40:41 AM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:
Well...

Someone's getting the hose again.
View Quote

Link Posted: 10/2/2014 12:40:55 AM EDT
[#32]
I'm calling BS on this hole thing........

Link Posted: 10/2/2014 12:41:16 AM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

So.  Good.
Link Posted: 10/2/2014 12:43:35 AM EDT
[#34]
What in the dickens...
Link Posted: 10/2/2014 12:44:16 AM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:

View Quote

you're an asswhole
Link Posted: 10/2/2014 12:44:17 AM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:

View Quote

Yep.
Link Posted: 10/2/2014 12:45:04 AM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:
View Quote

So TML attempted suicide, and you come in here to troll on her account, and claim she was abusive....and just now get around to mentioning the suicide attempt?

Cold. Damn cold.

Link Posted: 10/2/2014 12:46:52 AM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:

So TML attempted suicide, and you come in here to troll on her account, and claim she was abusive....and just now get around to mentioning the suicide attempt?

Cold. Damn cold.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Cold. Damn cold.

it was the first thing posted by this "Not TML" person
Link Posted: 10/2/2014 12:47:28 AM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:

Cold. Damn cold.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Cold. Damn cold.

She revealed TML's suicide attempt in "her" second post, to be fair.
Link Posted: 10/2/2014 12:47:42 AM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:

it was the first thing posted by this "Not TML" person Razoreye
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Cold. Damn cold.

FIFY
Link Posted: 10/2/2014 12:48:29 AM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:

Cold. Damn cold.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Cold. Damn cold.

If any of it were true, that would be cold.

I suspect TML is a dude, who either lives alone or with his parents and did not attempt suicide or live with a lesbian, but is laughing his drunken ass off at this latest little game.  

Just a wild guess.

Link Posted: 10/2/2014 12:48:48 AM EDT
[#42]
So, can we assume that TML fent??
Link Posted: 10/2/2014 12:50:37 AM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:

FIFY
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Cold. Damn cold.

FIFY

Link Posted: 10/2/2014 12:51:28 AM EDT
[#44]
Thread title is my biggest BS clue.
Link Posted: 10/2/2014 12:52:04 AM EDT
[#45]
LOL caling BS and we'll have a TML apology thread in the next few days.
Link Posted: 10/2/2014 12:52:59 AM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:

I suspect TML is a dude, who either lives alone or with his parents and did not attempt suicide or live with a lesbian, but is laughing his drunken ass off at this latest little game.  

Just a wild guess.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Cold. Damn cold.

Just a wild guess.

More likely.

Trolling someones account out of revenge, usually involves a lot more epic dumping of photos.

Link Posted: 10/2/2014 12:53:10 AM EDT
[#47]
Double tap. Delete.

Link Posted: 10/2/2014 12:55:22 AM EDT
[#48]
Bitchez be crazy!
Long story short, I just hope our friend is ok.
Link Posted: 10/2/2014 12:55:56 AM EDT
[#49]
the only resion i posted a damm thing about this is so that no one thinking about leting him in to there home may think twice abought lating him in to our home
Link Posted: 10/2/2014 12:56:52 AM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:
the only resion i posted a damm thing about this is so that no one thinking about leting him in to there home may think twice abought lating him in to our home
View Quote

I won't late him into your home.  Trust me.
Page / 9
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top