BCM
User Panel

Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 81
Posted: 9/16/2014 11:19:09 PM EDT

Link to official AAR, picture, video, score thread:

Click Here

Brotherhood of the Black Rifle:

When: March 20-22, 2015. Please note that this is also a new moon, so you night vision guys can do whatcha gotta do.

Where: White Hills, Arizona. Pictures on page 50. This is the real deal Mojave Wasteland! The turn off is 69 miles from McCarran Airport in Las Vegas. And about another 40 minute drive on dirt roads. A decent clearance vehicle will be needed, but 4WD not necessary. Oh, and please note: there is no cell phone service for a couple of miles. This means that during an awkward silence in a conversation, one can't just whip out their gadget. I highly recommend anyone without a truck to park at the rendezvous point and be shuttled in, also, those heading in please check the RP for people and give a ride to anyone you can.

Please contact Tweeter for maps.

Local accommodations: There are 3 gas stations at on Highway 93 within a mile of the White Hills turn off. One does have a cafe (Rosie's Den) with great food. Only expect these places to have the basics as far as supplies. If you would like to stay in civilization and just drive out for the events, Las Vegas/Henderson/Boulder City are your closest places for that on the Nevada side, and Kingman is almost equal distance on the Arizona side.

Sleeping arrangements on site: There will be at least a couple of small RV's that contestants are bringing, if you have one that meets the clearance criteria, feel free to bring it. Otherwise, please pack whatever camping gear in the manner you are accustomed to-tent, sleeping bag, and I recommend a tarp to place your tent on.

Restrooms/shower: 2 porta-potties on site. Also, we will have an RV with curtained outdoor shower. It's only really big enough for one, so please fornicate elsewhere.

Food: Myself, SigChef, and a couple of buddies of mine will be doing the cooking. Friday we will have quick easy stuff for lunch, burgers, dogs, and sandwich stuff. Friday night dinner will be a green chili pork, with cotija cheese and grilled tortillas, plus some random BBQ'd stuff-pork, chicken, etc. Saturday we will have stuff available for breakfast such as fruit, granola bars, cereal and milk, oatmeal packs and warm water, and perhaps some other stuff, but we will see. Saturday lunch will be the same plan as Friday's. Saturday dinner will be a BBQ extravaganza! A bit of this and a bit of that. Sunday morning we will still have breakfast stuff available, but I plan on us being done running by then and playing clean up.

Dranks: I think the easiest way for this is for anyone who is able to pack any, to pack extra with plans to share with the people who might not be able to. One Warrior is also bringing several 5 gallon cans. This will also help to feed the RV shower. Beers, well....I think there may be a beer or 2 on site.

Donations:

Our beloved Surveyor3 and RustedAce have forwarded the donated funds from CWE2 to help the efforts of CWW. Whatever we have left over, we will also pass on for CW5. Now--the things that I personally have sponsored as prizes/swag ARE NOT coming from these funds. Rest assured the Fund is to be used for necessities only, and all transactions while on my watch will be accounted for. If you would like to contribute funds, please include your username; if you would like to remain anonymous, please say so.

Paypal: [email protected]

loco_engineer: $125
JoshAston: $45-thanks to all that bought shirts, and his hard work making them plus handling the distribution of them.
therex-$50
spyderboy03-$50
DiddyMas-$50
Para_frame-$100
Sti_Cazzi-$100
ScaryBlackGuns-$100

Personal sponsors and volunteers:

--Sti_Cazzi: Sultan of Kosher-ness.

--Smurf10161: Sultan of Peeps.

--JoshAston: Sultan of Sponsors & Swag. 50 AZ Peep themed patches to be given to participants, also a major help coordinating sponsors. Plus many shirts-see below.

--Tweeter: Sultan of Obstacles & Sultan of Safety. Yes, a double threat.

--p2tharizo: Sultan of Dirt. A bottle of locally made rum for the 'oldest weapon used'-meaning handgun or rifle. Also, some Wasteland approved currency for all participants. Tell the Lefties this is my form of "Wealth Redistribution":

--SigChef: Sultan of The Meat/ Sultan of Slop

--Spenny08EU: Logo designs, target designs, and shirts.

--DamascusKnifemaker: One mall Sabretooth knife, criteria to be determined, and 1oz. copper bullion rounds to first 25 runners.

--Wingnut116ACW: A super secret prize.

--Bizzarolibe: One ounce of silver to whoever fails the two liter chug on the chaser (the 5 oz. extra you have to drink if you bring a 2L). If no one fails on the chaser, then it goes to whoever fails with the LEAST amount of soda remaining. Applies to 2L chugs ONLY.

--EvilBaxter101: Working behind the scenes and double checking the sponsor list, as well as generating interest in the first place.

--Captain_Morgain: 5th of Captain Morgan for 5th place.

--YukonBoy03: CRKT folding knife for fastest suppressed clean rifle time, and a canvas print of CWAR Patent for fastest rifle portion with 100% CWAR

--themollusk: Badass "Old person" helmet for oldest competitor...I will re-glue the trophy.

--SpyderBoy03: Magpul MOE fixed carbine stock for 30th place.

Corporate sponsors (usernames where applicable):

Grand Prize:

---2A Armament: BALIOS-lite upper and lower billet receiver set! (Part of the grand prize package).

---MOA Targets (member nvgeologist): Steel targets, both static and reactive target ideas are being disucussed-and yes, with a Fallout New Vegas theme. He also threw the idea out there of stainless Nuka Cola bottle openers for contestants. Also, a Mozambique reactive target to the contestant that DROVE the most amount of miles. In the case contestants are within 50 miles, a dueling tree shoot off will determine the winner.

--Precision 3D Targets (member Cory3PDT): Two targets, new style swinging/reactive target (not even for sale yet, patent pending stand) The frame on this is AR500 as well, so you cannot hurt this thing. The second one is the adjustable Independence Training model.

--Esstac (member esstac):

--WWW.AR15.COM (Wait, I guess you know the address already)

--Dynamik Blades: Custom made tomahawk. Prize criteria to be determined.

--Nightlong Industries LLC (member rbhoover):

Surefire M600 Ultra (Tan) for fastest run

Surefire M300V (Black) for fastest night run

Inforce WML-x (Black) for best 'shill'... Let's see that shameless promotion! @nightlongind

--GMTG Tactical (member Whiskey):
Criteria for prizes:

50 patches - 1 for each participant
MC Hat - Goes to the participant with the most MULTI-CAM per square inch.
Green Surefire Hat - Goes to the participant with the most Olive Drab per square inch.
Coyote Watch Cap - Goes to the participant with the most Coyote per square inch.
Black Watch Cap - Goes to the participant with the most square inches of Woodland Camo.

--Blue Panda Arms (member Dan_Gray): One 5.56 Billet Blue Panda Arms lower receiver for "dirtiest inky", and one 2 color Cerakote job on any type of firearm for most epic puke.

--Geissele Automatics: Two shirt designs for every participant...plus plenty extra.

--NUoSU Concealment (Member 4DAIVIPAI2K5):  One Duty style Glock 17 holster in multicam with retention hood, and one Glock 19 IWB holster wrapped in Typhon. Both will have open ends to allow for most of the Glocks to be carried even the longer ones.

Duty style holster to the slowest person with a Serpa holster or other cheap holster.

IWB to the person who traveled the furthest.

--AIM Surplus: Shirts and 5 NiB BCG's. criteria to be determined.

--SLR Rifleworks: Two rails, one gas block, four muzzle brakes, patches, stickers, and hats. Winning criteria to be determined.

--American Kami: Titanium sporks for top 3 contestants.

--Primary Arms: 2.5X compact scope, "Ultimate Weapon Light" with switch. Winning criteria to be determined.

--FIREclean: Samples for contestants, and larger bottles for random prizes.

--SKD Tactical: Gift codes for 1st - $100, 2nd - $75, 3rd - $50, top female - $100. Plus shirts for everyone and tons o' swag.

--Forward Control Designs: Prize and criteria to be determined.

--Arson Machine:  Two coupon codes good for $48 and free shipping, which covers everything on their site. Most epic failure on the obstacles and worst night vision setup. Most penalties as a backup.

--Fortis Manufacturing: Patches for competitors, and 4 SHIFT foregrips-criteria to be determined.

--Arisaka Defense: Criteria to be determined.

--Bobro Engineering: Two Acog mounts, and one 30mm scope mount. criteria to be determined.

--B5 Systems: Prize and criteria to be determined.

--Coast: HP7 flashlight, and C19 knife. Criteria to be determined.

Gun Goddess: Hats, chamber flags, scope covers, shirts, and gift certificates. Criteria to be determined-if no females run, these items will be forwarded to Ace for Liberty.

V7 Weapon Systems: 2 Improved cam pins, 2 titanium takedown pin sets, 2 muzzle brakes.

Attendee List (blue indicates confirmation):

1. p2tharizo
2. sti_cazzi
3. nvgeologist
4. shade_1313
5. Sylvan
6. Haze
7. 58Teague
8. That1GuyHenry
9. DeSeRT_RaT_7
10. sti_cazzi's Buddy
11. GIR-101
12. Smurf10161
13. evilbaxter101
14. Sonoran_Tj
15. CAmudcat
16. para_frame
17. stutzcattle
18. codzilla
19. getboth
20. SigChef
21. JoshAston
22. MrPlayer
23. Dr_Shock
24. rc47
25. Jetnoise
26. ASUsax
27. Pro_Patria_431
28. EV1LblackRIFLE
29. FortBeale
30. spunk
31. hyperscott
32. Krak3n
33. HDLS
34. CaliContractor
35. tweeter
36. s_gorilla45
37. JeredMD
38. YukonBoy03
40. Scare_Crow
42. JohnStoner
43. DamascusKnifemaker
44. anthem_of_the_mind
45. mk4dubbin
47. spyderboy03
48. LinggrrLonggrr
49. ontime1969
50. arizonajeff

Standby

1. YukonBoy03's buddy that's a member here but never posts
2. Wingnut116ACW
3. JoshAston's Bro
4. FightingHellfish
5. slims_88
6. Kevin_Jensen
7. MrsJoshAston
8. Arson8Ball
9. ScaryBlackGuns
10. s_gorilla45's wife

Obstacles (in no particular order):

Tractor tire flip/roll up grade-which is to be decided
Low crawl in wash under can (with airsoft BB’s inside) strewn netting while pulling keg with a rope
Slosh tube-particulars to be decided
ATV push
20’ +/- single bar to be used hand over hand

Things to bring, and bring extra of if possible (in no particular order):

#1-A positive attitude!

Water
Beer
Sunscreen
Towels (for outdoor shower)
Flipflops (for outdoor shower)
Warm clothes-the nights are still chilly
Chairs
Tables

The Rally Point and Shuttling (to be updated as more things develop):

If anyone hasn't IM'ed Tweeter, please do so ASAP for maps/directions. We are asking that anyone with extra seats that plans on driving in, please swing into the parking area at the Rally Point to see if there is anyone there that needs a ride. As has been stated, there is no phone service at the site, so if you're needing a ride, please make at least some sort of rough plan to have someone there at a similar time as you that can give you a ride in. Tweeter, Sonoran TJ, EvilBaxter, and I will be heading into the property Thursday night. NVGeologist will be pulling into the Rally Point Thursday night, and may stay there or continue on to the property depending on how worn out he is from his Tinder Bender traveling across the Silver State. Now, we can send a vehicle back out to the Rally Point Friday morning, however we would like to avoid doing that if possible. I know there's at least one group flying in and driving a rental car to the Rally Point Friday morning. I will either have someone pick them up on the way in, or drive back out to get them if I have to.
Link Posted: 9/16/2014 11:29:50 PM EDT
[#1]
Damn peepaholics.
Link Posted: 9/16/2014 11:31:48 PM EDT
[#2]
And here we go... In
Link Posted: 9/16/2014 11:37:28 PM EDT
[#3]
#pffffffffft
Link Posted: 9/16/2014 11:39:01 PM EDT
[#4]
Out west there's no mud, no flood, no can't rhyme anything else.
Link Posted: 9/16/2014 11:42:21 PM EDT
[#5]
This shit is spreading like herpes.

Link Posted: 9/16/2014 11:43:48 PM EDT
[#6]
Tagged and in for the best kind of misery
Link Posted: 9/16/2014 11:45:22 PM EDT
[#7]
Eggselent.....

7 hour drive from here.  Sign me up!

When it's time, I got room for a few to ride from SoCal if need be.

Link Posted: 9/16/2014 11:46:27 PM EDT
[#8]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Out west there's no mud, no flood, no can't rhyme anything else.
View Quote

Link Posted: 9/16/2014 11:47:43 PM EDT
[#9]
In, I want to compete
Link Posted: 9/16/2014 11:50:03 PM EDT
[#10]
In. Wife saw the CW pic thread and said "that looks like fun".
Link Posted: 9/16/2014 11:50:32 PM EDT
[#11]
ost. I love asshatery. Its right up my alley.
Link Posted: 9/16/2014 11:52:08 PM EDT
[#12]
If you have it 8 hrs closer to Nebraska, I'll rent the conex for you.
Link Posted: 9/16/2014 11:53:01 PM EDT
[#13]
This may or may not be a tag.
Link Posted: 9/16/2014 11:59:12 PM EDT
[#14]
Where's the AK and the trash can. GO BACK AND DO IT AGAIN.

And I have that shirt too.  
Link Posted: 9/17/2014 12:02:52 AM EDT
[#15]
Can I throw in my vote for March instead of April?

I'll probably be at Ft. Sill in April and won't be able to make it
Link Posted: 9/17/2014 12:08:14 AM EDT
[#16]
Link Posted: 9/17/2014 12:20:09 AM EDT
[#17]
In, so in, if the April timeframe doesn't turn out completely undoable for me (have a "mandatory" trip to NY for MiL's birthday in April).

ETA:  On that note, March would be fantastic for me.

Link Posted: 9/17/2014 12:20:47 AM EDT
[#18]
Dude! I'm IN!
Link Posted: 9/17/2014 12:21:32 AM EDT
[#19]
In on 1.
Link Posted: 9/17/2014 12:22:44 AM EDT
[#20]
Also, I am planning on having a night vision set up by then, so if there are night runs, in on that, too.
Link Posted: 9/17/2014 1:02:52 AM EDT
[#21]
This sounds AWESOME. I don't *really* have to finish my thesis on time in April... most likely in!
Link Posted: 9/17/2014 1:19:19 AM EDT
[#22]

Quoted:

In on 1.
View Quote

Link Posted: 9/17/2014 1:20:51 AM EDT
[#23]

Link Posted: 9/17/2014 1:35:07 AM EDT
[#24]
Sounds too far for me....

Are there only a certain amount of people allowed?
Link Posted: 9/17/2014 1:38:32 AM EDT
[#25]

Looks to be dangerously close to Vegas...

Link Posted: 9/17/2014 1:39:47 AM EDT
[#26]
100% in

I will see what I can do to help
Link Posted: 9/17/2014 1:43:50 AM EDT
[#27]
Only about a 4 hr drive for me. Hard to fully commit this far out but count me in. I'll have room for two more coming from Socal.

ETA will be nice to ditch the bullet button and use some preban mags!
Link Posted: 9/17/2014 1:47:36 AM EDT
[#28]
Wish it was just a bit closer

Always wanted to do one of these.

Any fellow Oregonians up for some serious car pooling?
Link Posted: 9/17/2014 1:49:52 AM EDT
[#29]
I would like to go. Don't know what my schedule will be like around that time though.
Link Posted: 9/17/2014 1:52:31 AM EDT
[#30]
Tagged, pending other military plans, I love shenanigans.

Eta: Currently located in socal.
Link Posted: 9/17/2014 6:19:26 AM EDT
[#31]
Tentative clearance from the spousal unit for me to show up there.
Link Posted: 9/17/2014 6:50:36 AM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:
100% in

I will see what I can do to help
View Quote

That's step 1. You have a CW vet attending.

Good luck and enjoy. It will be an epic event in your lives and you  be CW4Life. Let the frat boy antics begin.

Link Posted: 9/17/2014 6:51:30 AM EDT
[#33]
Link Posted: 9/17/2014 7:01:24 AM EDT
[#34]
Link Posted: 9/17/2014 7:05:48 AM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:

No need to get a conex, just devise pass/fail obstacles of equal hardness. Its even better when people put their own spin on the obstacles.

Also make sure y'all follow the Cola Warrior rules:

Must have at least one prior attendee of a Cola Warrior help run it. (Looks like sti_cazzi has that covered)
Anyone who invents an obstacle must be able to pass it or be banned from CW.
Event must be free.
Must have 5 goodness of CW, Obstacle/Peep/Run/Shoot/Chug. In that order.

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
I also need to figure out how to rent or borrow a Conex box for the competition. Any ideas on that would be appreciated.

That's all I can think of right now....

No need to get a conex, just devise pass/fail obstacles of equal hardness. Its even better when people put their own spin on the obstacles.

Also make sure y'all follow the Cola Warrior rules:

Must have at least one prior attendee of a Cola Warrior help run it. (Looks like sti_cazzi has that covered)
Anyone who invents an obstacle must be able to pass it or be banned from CW.
Event must be free.
Must have 5 goodness of CW, Obstacle/Peep/Run/Shoot/Chug. In that order.

He has spoken.
Link Posted: 9/17/2014 7:13:39 AM EDT
[#36]
Link Posted: 9/17/2014 7:40:07 AM EDT
[#37]
I have leave to burn.

I will declare myself tentatively "In"

Arizona you say?  How about Marchish?  Shit gets hot, yo!

Link Posted: 9/17/2014 7:43:57 AM EDT
[#38]
Poll needed a "doesn't matter to me" option
Link Posted: 9/17/2014 7:44:12 AM EDT
[#39]
Link Posted: 9/17/2014 7:46:50 AM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:
Also, I am planning on having a night vision set up by then, so if there are night runs, in on that, too.
View Quote

Good chance to use that CWAR
Link Posted: 9/17/2014 7:51:39 AM EDT
[#41]
Tentatively in along with the wife.
Link Posted: 9/17/2014 7:54:14 AM EDT
[#42]
northern Arizona is my second favorite place in America.
Link Posted: 9/17/2014 8:42:47 AM EDT
[#43]
We could push a truck/jeep as one of the obstacles...also are there any natural cliffs on property? Could climb that with a simple pass or die requirement-if you die 10 min penalty
Link Posted: 9/17/2014 8:55:31 AM EDT
[#44]
As long as I can get a few weeks notice, I don't care when it is.
Link Posted: 9/17/2014 8:58:12 AM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:
We could push a truck/jeep as one of the obstacles...also are there any natural cliffs on property? Could climb that with a simple pass or die requirement-if you die 10 min penalty
View Quote

I've got a Jeep and a Bronco. So, we could make that work. Also, it's been years since I've been there, but I'm pretty sure there's a huge wash running through it. That could be utilized for sure. I told the owner I wanted to meet him out there for a recon mission in the next few weeks. I'll be sure to snap some pictures when I do.
Link Posted: 9/17/2014 9:22:16 AM EDT
[#46]
Mmm...with what to bribe the wife for a plane ticket...
Link Posted: 9/17/2014 9:45:43 AM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:
Do March if you can, main Cola Warrior is generally May.
View Quote

This
Link Posted: 9/17/2014 9:50:17 AM EDT
[#48]

Quoted:

I'll be in AZ in March
View Quote
That would be epic.  Worth ten votes, at least.

Link Posted: 9/17/2014 9:57:56 AM EDT
[#49]
Voted March
Link Posted: 9/17/2014 10:05:07 AM EDT
[#50]
Hell ya!  I'm in.
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 81
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top