Quoted:

You are not my friend any more.

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
In order for your account to remain in good standing and not be locked, I will require the following:

Copious amounts of Cevaps. (Zima)
50 large pljeskavica. (word for Men, can also mean boys past puberty)
2 gallons of ajvar. (Lubricant)
5 pounds of djuvec. (Rodents {usually means hamsters})
Enough lepinja for it all.  (Paper towels)

Translated for the non-speakers

You are not my friend any more.

The friend of your enemy is the enemy of......

Oh, I'm so confused.

Link Posted: 8/27/2014 1:45:49 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:

Yep, I see it all the time. I've provided examples but they always move the goal line. "Aright, that's a few, but there's still a billion to go" as if there is a poll of all of them out there.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Everyone complains that no Muslims stand up to denounce terrorism yet when one shows up and does just that, we denounce their religion anyway.

Yep, I see it all the time. I've provided examples but they always move the goal line. "Aright, that's a few, but there's still a billion to go" as if there is a poll of all of them out there.

Its really about everything. Black guy shoots someone, and every black person in the world must apologize. Because we expect everyone to be ambassadors on their race/religion. But you don't see the white people coming out and apologizing for retards like Adam Lanza (they shouldn't).

Although in the case of black people, the whole "my baby didn't do nothing" certainly is extremely over the top. And the whole Ferguson riots is based around a thug getting justice and people going nuts over it. I'd be happy if a thug was put in his place in my neighborhood. A thief is a thief regardless of their color.
Link Posted: 8/27/2014 2:18:25 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:

Its really about everything. Black guy shoots someone, and every black person in the world must apologize. Because we expect everyone to be ambassadors on their race/religion. But you don't see the white people coming out and apologizing for retards like Adam Lanza (they shouldn't).

Although in the case of black people, the whole "my baby didn't do nothing" certainly is extremely over the top. And the whole Ferguson riots is based around a thug getting justice and people going nuts over it. I'd be happy if a thug was put in his place in my neighborhood. A thief is a thief regardless of their color.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Everyone complains that no Muslims stand up to denounce terrorism yet when one shows up and does just that, we denounce their religion anyway.

As I white guy I am expected to feel shame and pay reparations for the sins of old white guy from 200 years ago.
Not sure what country you are from.
Link Posted: 8/27/2014 2:29:06 PM EDT
[#5]
Marko's market in Pinellas Park makes fresh cevapi.  I just grilled up a bunch and nomnomnomnomed em with some fresh kajmak and chopped onions.  

Sorry.  No dinner pic.   I wuz too friggin hungry after all that talk about Balkan goodies.

Now I just need me a nice girl from Dubrovnik or Split.
Link Posted: 8/27/2014 3:34:01 PM EDT
[#6]
Link Posted: 8/27/2014 3:36:04 PM EDT
[#7]
Link Posted: 8/27/2014 3:42:01 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:

Mmmmmhhhh. I forgot about Slivovic. Plum brandy. Yum...

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

http://www.balkanstore.de/out/pictures/generated/product/1/250_200_75/prokupacmanastirka.jpg
Slivovica, aka Slavic tequila.  Manastirka is made by monks and that says something when your monks run a still.

Mmmmmhhhh. I forgot about Slivovic. Plum brandy. Yum...

Walks to wet bar...
Link Posted: 8/27/2014 3:55:02 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:

My Gallery

Just some of what I have.  Good enough?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
I absolutely support the destruction of ISIS and terrorists alike, that are currently murdering people in Iraq and around the region. That, and Obama has no balls.

Sweet.  Let's see your ARs!

My Gallery

Link Posted: 8/27/2014 4:02:17 PM EDT
[#10]
Can I still spell it Moslem?
Link Posted: 8/27/2014 4:09:57 PM EDT
[#11]
I admit, my opinion of Muslims and Islam in general is at an all time low right now. But you are alright in my book. I really hope that people like you are really a silent majority of Muslims that will become much more vocal in the future and turn these extremists into outcasts. I know there's gotta be more Muslims who disapprove of groups like ISIS than is readily apparent. Yet most don't speak out. Why is this? Is it fear? Afraid of being branded a "bad Muslim" by the more extreme elements?
Link Posted: 8/27/2014 4:18:39 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:

Picturing Ajvar used as lubricant.......

And NorCal's translation puts me in mind of XCR's artwork.  Just sayin'....

Translated in picture form:
http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-0xFLf9tHxrU/UCbXcDQYojI/AAAAAAAAAJE/LnkO--oCqUI/s1600/cevapi.jpg
Cevapi, aka grilled cow sticks.
http://www.restoranbosna.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/04/pljeskavica.jpg
Pljeskavica, aka a gigantic grilled chunk of ground beef and or lamb.
http://vegfusion.org/wp-content/uploads/2013/08/Ajvar-1280x960.jpg
Ajvar, aka Bosnian Salsa with tons of roasted peppers and eggplant.
http://secanja.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/11/djuvec.jpg
Djuvec, aka Yugo Gumbo.
http://media.tumblr.com/tumblr_ku1i62fVkj1qznde7.jpg
Lepinja, aka Pita bread on roids
http://tanjascookingcorner.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/08/ITrznica_kajmak-Bl_MG_3940.jpg
Kajmak, aka something in between labneh and cream cheese and butter.  It's made by heating milk until it thickens and then chilling it.  MEGA milk flavor and they smear it on just about anything.  It's awesome but it doesn't ship well.  Best fresh made by your grandma.

And last but not least, when you take a plumb, let the bastard ferment and then run it through a still before sitting it in a charred oak barrel for a few, you get the main reason the Serbs had the balls to keep fighting the Turks for 500 odd years.  

http://www.balkanstore.de/out/pictures/generated/product/1/250_200_75/prokupacmanastirka.jpg
Slivovica, aka Slavic tequila.  Manastirka is made by monks and that says something when your monks run a still.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
In order for your account to remain in good standing and not be locked, I will require the following:

Copious amounts of Cevaps. (Zima)
50 large pljeskavica. (word for Men, can also mean boys past puberty)
2 gallons of ajvar. (Lubricant)
5 pounds of djuvec. (Rodents {usually means hamsters})
Enough lepinja for it all.  (Paper towels)

Translated for the non-speakers

Picturing Ajvar used as lubricant.......

And NorCal's translation puts me in mind of XCR's artwork.  Just sayin'....

Translated in picture form:
http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-0xFLf9tHxrU/UCbXcDQYojI/AAAAAAAAAJE/LnkO--oCqUI/s1600/cevapi.jpg
Cevapi, aka grilled cow sticks.
http://www.restoranbosna.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/04/pljeskavica.jpg
Pljeskavica, aka a gigantic grilled chunk of ground beef and or lamb.
http://vegfusion.org/wp-content/uploads/2013/08/Ajvar-1280x960.jpg
Ajvar, aka Bosnian Salsa with tons of roasted peppers and eggplant.
http://secanja.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/11/djuvec.jpg
Djuvec, aka Yugo Gumbo.
http://media.tumblr.com/tumblr_ku1i62fVkj1qznde7.jpg
Lepinja, aka Pita bread on roids
http://tanjascookingcorner.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/08/ITrznica_kajmak-Bl_MG_3940.jpg
Kajmak, aka something in between labneh and cream cheese and butter.  It's made by heating milk until it thickens and then chilling it.  MEGA milk flavor and they smear it on just about anything.  It's awesome but it doesn't ship well.  Best fresh made by your grandma.

And last but not least, when you take a plumb, let the bastard ferment and then run it through a still before sitting it in a charred oak barrel for a few, you get the main reason the Serbs had the balls to keep fighting the Turks for 500 odd years.  

joj sad sam gladan!
Link Posted: 8/27/2014 4:19:27 PM EDT
[#13]
do you own a dog?
Link Posted: 8/27/2014 4:22:53 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
Given that Muslims are very socially conservative, why do they overwhelmingly vote democrat instead of establishment Republican?
View Quote

This thread.
Link Posted: 8/27/2014 4:23:12 PM EDT
[#15]
Great OP, unfortunately you are the lone voice in the wilderness.
Link Posted: 8/27/2014 4:30:15 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
I absolutely support the destruction of ISIS and terrorists alike, that are currently murdering people in Iraq and around the region. That, and Obama has no balls.

My Gallery

Didn't look at the link.  Does OP own an Uzi or IMI product?

Posted Via AR15.Com Mobile
Link Posted: 8/27/2014 4:32:27 PM EDT
[#17]

Quoted:

My Gallery

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

My Gallery

Nice Stock II!
Link Posted: 8/27/2014 4:37:16 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:
Great OP, unfortunately you are the lone voice in the wilderness.
View Quote

The shitty thing is that even if OP isn't a lone voice in the wilderness, he'll get tarred with the same brush as the bad ones unless public opinion is modified.  

We gun owners think we look bad every time some nutjob rampages, but it's nothing to how peaceful Muslims get painted when a Brit Muslim cuts off an American's head.

OP is in the unfortunate position of needing to explain that which he abhors or risk being accused by association.

At the minimum he's stuck being the guy fighting uphill against "his own"people.  That sucks, cause he seems like a good guy.

It's enough to make ya think.
Link Posted: 8/27/2014 4:42:37 PM EDT
[#19]
He might SEEM like a dobar momak, but I don't recall seeing who he supported in Brazil v. Croatia

And of course, moja je lebdjelica puna jegulja!

Link Posted: 8/27/2014 4:43:23 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:

Well, alrighty then. Aren't you a little ray of sunshine?

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
We are in a religious war started by the Muslims and unacknowledged by Christianity.
In the final conclusion, the majority of Muslims will stand with the Muslim faith, no matter how radical the war faction is.
Until the Muslim faith itself eliminates the radical war faction, then I must consider all Muslims a potential enemy.
They simply can't be trusted.

Well, alrighty then. Aren't you a little ray of sunshine?

I wish it was otherwise but how can you ignore people of your own faith (Christians!) being slaughtered and ignored by the news media?
I do not see Saudi Arabia or any other Muslim theocracy condeming this.
I hear them condemning Israel and America, not the Muslim jihadists.
Those aren't roses Hamas is launching into Israel.
And it wasn't Buddhists who took down the World Trade Center.
You had better wake up. It is a religious war and solely caused by Muslims.
And as history has proven again and again, battle lines are determined by race and religion, not personal wishes.
Link Posted: 8/27/2014 4:47:13 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:
I admit, my opinion of Muslims and Islam in general is at an all time low right now. But you are alright in my book. I really hope that people like you are really a silent majority of Muslims that will become much more vocal in the future and turn these extremists into outcasts wormfood. I know there's gotta be more Muslims who disapprove of groups like ISIS than is readily apparent. Yet most don't speak out. Why is this? Is it fear? Afraid of being branded a "bad Muslim" by the more extreme elements?
View Quote

Link Posted: 8/27/2014 4:55:30 PM EDT
[#22]
Personally I am not a big fans of Muslims, but I do not begrudge them.

I would never be friends with one, but I have had sex with several of their females...it was just sex though, nothing meaningful.
Link Posted: 8/27/2014 5:06:11 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
I admit, my opinion of Muslims and Islam in general is at an all time low right now. But you are alright in my book. I really hope that people like you are really a silent majority of Muslims that will become much more vocal in the future and turn these extremists into outcasts wormfood. I know there's gotta be more Muslims who disapprove of groups like ISIS than is readily apparent. Yet most don't speak out. Why is this? Is it fear? Afraid of being branded a "bad Muslim" by the more extreme elements?

Link Posted: 8/27/2014 5:13:35 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:

I would never be friends with one, but I have had sex with several of their females...it was just sex though, nothing meaningful.
View Quote

Really?  Had to go there?

I've sat in bunkers and vehicles with Muslims while other Muslims shot at us.  
I've seen them killed fighting on our side.

I might be forced to judge people by their membership in the ROP when that's all I know about the individuals, but if I get to know a Muslim and he's a decent (non rage boy, non clit snipping, non head chopping) type I move him to the same category as those poor Japanese bastards we had to intern in WWII.

Furthermore, I might have to make that judgment, but I don't have to like it.

Link Posted: 8/27/2014 5:20:53 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:
He might SEEM like a dobar momak, but I don't recall seeing who he supported in Brazil v. Croatia

View Quote

Razumem.  Tesko je voziti ga s takvim teretom.  
Link Posted: 8/27/2014 5:21:37 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:

I might be forced to judge people by their membership in the ROP when that's all I know about the individuals, but if I get to know a Muslim and he's a decent (non rage boy, non clit snipping, non head chopping) type I move him to the same category as those poor Japanese bastards we had to intern in WWII.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Yeah, well I shared "fighting positions" with them as well. Made very good friends with one. I let a squad of them while training police across the country.

Want to know what my very good friend told me? "RANGER_556, I love you... But if I had to kill you tomorrow for Jihad I would"

Don't trust a single fucking one of them. It's their religion to lie. We had an interpreter for our battalion who was a converted Christian (had to be very secretive about it for fear of being murdered...sadly he lived in the area where ISIS was killing them)  Spent his life growing up Muslim. That was an education!  Gave us in depth info on Taqiyya. They all lie....all of them.
Link Posted: 8/27/2014 5:23:23 PM EDT
[#27]
Anyone noticed how many comments in this thread would fit in perfectly in a film clip sent in to Al Jazeera?
Link Posted: 8/27/2014 5:24:52 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:

Yeah, well I shared "fighting positions" with them as well. Made very good friends with one. I let a squad of them while training police across the country.

Want to know what my very good friend told me? "RANGER_556, I love you... But if I had to kill you tomorrow for Jihad I would"

Don't trust a single fucking one of them. It's their religion to lie. We had an interpreter for our battalion who was a converted Christian (had to be very secretive about it for fear of being murdered...sadly he lived in the area where ISIS was killing them)  Spent his life growing up Muslim. That was an education!  Gave us in depth info on Taqiyya. They all lie....all of them.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

How do you know he wasn't lying...then?
Link Posted: 8/27/2014 5:30:56 PM EDT
[#29]
Very simple.  You are my enemy.
Link Posted: 8/27/2014 5:31:20 PM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

The advice you gave me above is the exact same advice I got from one of our team's  translators.  He was an apostate Muslim.   Or that's what he told me.   When I asked him how I could tell if they were lying about being ex Muslim he just grinned and said good luck.

Yeah.  It's a fubar situation ain't it?
Link Posted: 8/27/2014 5:36:20 PM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:

View Quote

Well, given the fact that I lived in Croatia, I'd  say Croatia. lol. But, I was rooting for USA and Germany (besides Bosnia, of course). Germany delivered.
Link Posted: 8/27/2014 5:38:13 PM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:
Anyone noticed how many comments in this thread would fit in perfectly in a film clip sent in to Al Jazeera?
View Quote

One more jihadist attack here in the US and I would send Al Jazeera and the agitating a$$holes that own it a nuclear suppository, not a fucking film clip.
Link Posted: 8/27/2014 5:38:58 PM EDT
[#33]

Quoted:

Not sure what story your buddy is telling you, but if you want to get a good idea of what and why it happened, watch The Death of Yugoslavia on YouTube.
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

So that little fracas back in the late 90's in Bosnia had nothing to do with religion?

Got it.

It really had more to do with Serbs hating everyone around them than religion per se.

I work with and like my Serb partner (cop) who happens to be Muslim.

He tells a different story.

Not sure what story your buddy is telling you, but if you want to get a good idea of what and why it happened, watch The Death of Yugoslavia on YouTube.
That is a great documentary.   The Balkans is an interesting place.   When did you move here?

Btw, I've been married to my wife from Morocco for 10 years.  She hasn't cut my head off yet.

How are your views on Israel?

Link Posted: 8/27/2014 5:42:58 PM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:

That's not going to happen. I am not going to get into further philosophical Q&A in this thread.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
What is your stance on world wide domination by your religion (as stated in the Koran)??

That's not going to happen. I am not going to get into further philosophical Q&A in this thread.

And that may be the.most important question you will not answer.
Link Posted: 8/27/2014 5:44:53 PM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:

View Quote

Until you and other muslims start turning in your suspicious muslim "friends".... I don't trust you....

Link Posted: 8/27/2014 5:46:46 PM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:
Just because I love a good Polandball.

http://i.imgur.com/TEtqign.png
View Quote

LMFAO I'm half Croat.

Favorite insult:
aide puši cubu dlakavicu!
Link Posted: 8/27/2014 5:46:54 PM EDT
[#37]

My wife cant get me up at 10:00 a.m. to get to church...my chances of strapping on a vest for any religion are nil....
Link Posted: 8/27/2014 5:47:43 PM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:

This thread.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Given that Muslims are very socially conservative, why do they overwhelmingly vote democrat instead of establishment Republican?

This thread.

No shit.

OP, you're alright in my book.
Link Posted: 8/27/2014 5:51:14 PM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:
That is a great documentary.   The Balkans is an interesting place.   When did you move here?  

Btw, I've been married to my wife from Morocco for 10 years.  She hasn't cut my head off yet.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

So that little fracas back in the late 90's in Bosnia had nothing to do with religion?

Got it.

It really had more to do with Serbs hating everyone around them than religion per se.

I came here in 97. As far as Israel goes...

I have a simple solution to Israel. Move Israel here to the States. Or give them part of Canada. Then send all these assclowns that dislike and hate America, or how bad they have it here, including; leftists, liberals, socialists, hood rats, feminists, rappers, occupy hipsters, and let them make their own Utopia in the Middle East.
You get the idea.

I have no beef with Israel.
Link Posted: 8/27/2014 5:58:52 PM EDT
[#40]
Link Posted: 8/27/2014 6:00:56 PM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:

Well, given the fact that I lived in Croatia, I'd  say Croatia. lol. But, I was rooting for USA and Germany (besides Bosnia, of course). Germany delivered.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

And your position on eels?
Link Posted: 8/27/2014 6:02:31 PM EDT
[#42]

Quoted:

I have a simple solution to Israel. Move Israel here to the States. Or give them part of Canada. Then send all these assclowns that dislike and hate America, or how bad they have it here, including; leftists, liberals, socialists, hood rats, feminists, rappers, occupy hipsters, and let them make their own Utopia in the Middle East.

You get the idea.

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

You get the idea.

That is a bit of a dodge, but thanks.   You have a nice collection.

Link Posted: 8/27/2014 6:04:37 PM EDT
[#43]
Op starts a thread and then doesn't answer the hard questions posed to him.  His religion commands him to lie to us.  I guess nobody else has a problem with this.  Typical.
Link Posted: 8/27/2014 6:06:34 PM EDT
[#44]

Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

What is your stance on world wide domination by your religion (as stated in the Koran)??

I take that as in agreement with it. I respect that you take your religion very seriously as anyone belonging to any religion should.
Link Posted: 8/27/2014 6:08:02 PM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:
View Quote

Yup, no other way around it.
Link Posted: 8/27/2014 6:08:08 PM EDT
[#46]
Not sure if this is a troll thread.

Please confirm you are what you say you are by telling us how many Adidas track suits you own.

Link Posted: 8/27/2014 6:09:53 PM EDT
[#47]
OP,

Here's a chance to shut up a lot of the hecklers.  

If you were elected to the Senate, and were voting on an issue where the Koran and the Constitution disagree, which gets your loyalty?
Link Posted: 8/27/2014 6:10:30 PM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:

What does that even mean?  So are you saying the OP has friends that are terrorists or are you saying that he should take the war on terror into his own hands and become a Muslim "Dog the Bounty Hunter" kicking down the front doors of random people at his mosque?  

"Hi Cliff, mind if I look through your phone and email while you pray."

What have you done to weed out the criminals and rogues in your faith?  

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Until you and other muslims start turning in your suspicious muslim "friends".... I don't trust you....

What does that even mean?  So are you saying the OP has friends that are terrorists or are you saying that he should take the war on terror into his own hands and become a Muslim "Dog the Bounty Hunter" kicking down the front doors of random people at his mosque?  

"Hi Cliff, mind if I look through your phone and email while you pray."

What have you done to weed out the criminals and rogues in your faith?  

That does not relate to what choice all Muslims would make in the war is brought to their door steps.
I suspect they will go with even the most radical jihadists.
ISIS is also killing other Muslims as well as Christians. You do not see any reponse from the Muslim theocracies to stop them.
It is not so much the individual's choice as it is they will follow their social and religious environments.
Link Posted: 8/27/2014 6:11:04 PM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Link Posted: 8/27/2014 6:11:29 PM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:
Op starts a thread and then doesn't answer the hard questions posed to him.  His religion commands him to lie to us.  I guess nobody else has a problem with this.  Typical.
View Quote

First of all, judging by your response, you seem ignorant. Second, what "hard" question do you have? I've done "hard" questions here before when I joined the site. Look it up. Ask me anything directly. Don't beat around the bush.
Page / 14
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top