I LOL'd at this

http://goo.gl/CjQPzQ

Edit;  Page 12.   These are my Putin glasses
View Quote

Link Posted: 8/29/2014 6:27:02 AM EDT
[#3]

Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Did I miss something?  I knew we'd scrambled interceptors, because I heard the sonic booms as they went to go shoot it down.  

I thought the bird was down in pieces before they got there.  Source for the actual shoot down?

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

They didn't fly it into the field, we shot them down and the plane crashed into the field.

Did I miss something?  I knew we'd scrambled interceptors, because I heard the sonic booms as they went to go shoot it down.  

I thought the bird was down in pieces before they got there.  Source for the actual shoot down?

Yes.  The "TRUTH" behind 9/11.  lol.  Oh and, steel doesn't melt, snukes were used to bring down the WTC, and chemtrails are poisoning your mind, duuuude.

Link Posted: 8/29/2014 6:32:01 AM EDT
[#4]
don't forget about them putting the radiation in little retarded kids' gonads
Link Posted: 8/29/2014 6:33:37 AM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
I've seen fiirst hand what Bosnians are capable of, so color me unimpressed.
View Quote

Like what? Have you seen what Americans are capable of? I see every day. Just turn on the news for one day.
Link Posted: 8/29/2014 6:42:49 AM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
Yes.  The "TRUTH" behind 9/11.  lol.  Oh and, steel doesn't melt, snukes were used to bring down the WTC, and chemtrails are poisoning your mind, duuuude.  
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

They didn't fly it into the field, we shot them down and the plane crashed into the field.

It's not really a stretch to believe the U.S. would shoot down a hi-jacked plane en-route to D.C.
Link Posted: 8/29/2014 6:43:39 AM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

It's not really a stretch to believe the U.S. would shoot down a hi-jacked plane en-route to D.C.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

But it is a stretch to believe it happened despite no evidence in support of that claim.
Link Posted: 8/29/2014 6:44:19 AM EDT
[#8]
OP sounds like a good dude.  Now, if he'd only get right with Christ...
Link Posted: 8/29/2014 6:44:49 AM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Nope, but it is a stretch to think that the AF would cover up the operation in light of what was going on.  I'm sure they were planning to shoot it down.  They had no other choice.  I just thought they were too late.
Link Posted: 8/29/2014 6:48:47 AM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:

Like what? Have you seen what Americans are capable of? I see every day. Just turn on the news for one day.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
I've seen fiirst hand what Bosnians are capable of, so color me unimpressed.

I have, too.  Had Bosnian neighbors.  Very hard workers, took great care of their place and loved their vehicles.
Link Posted: 8/29/2014 6:49:26 AM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:

Nope, but it is a stretch to think that the AF would cover up the operation in light of what was going on.  I'm sure they were planning to shoot it down.  They had no other choice.  I just thought they were too late.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

The events unfold the same either way. Terrorists hi-jack the plane, plane ends up destroyed in a field.

The difference is in one situation, the passengers sacrifice their lives and bring down the plane, making them heroes. In the other, the AF shoots down the plane and kills 40 innocent civilians.
Link Posted: 8/29/2014 7:31:07 AM EDT
[#12]
A deceased Infidel's perspective on Jihad:

Link Posted: 8/29/2014 7:44:51 AM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:

I bought two sets actually. It's a woman that makes these. A cancer survivor, that carves it by hand, then oven heat treats them. Excellent quality, and beautifully done.  And you're not supporting some outsourcing big corporation.

Link

Thanks...and don't worry i'm worse than a radical...im Athiest
Be careful. It could be a trap to turn you into a radical though...  
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
It doesn't help anyone when you're trying to convince them that I am out to harm them secretely.  Especially not me.  When you're receiving malicious emails and messages, it does make me understand why not many Muslims come openly and share their thoughts in this matter.

This bible thumping and quran reading is all well and fine, but seriously where did u get the grips for that SR1911?

We needsta know.

I bought two sets actually. It's a woman that makes these. A cancer survivor, that carves it by hand, then oven heat treats them. Excellent quality, and beautifully done.  And you're not supporting some outsourcing big corporation.

Link

Thanks...and don't worry i'm worse than a radical...im Athiest

Link Posted: 8/29/2014 8:11:37 AM EDT
[#14]
So I see there are three schools of thought on this issue:
1. Don't care.
2. Fuck 'em, they're Muslim.
3. I accept them as just regular people until they cut my throat.
Does that summarize this thread?
Link Posted: 8/29/2014 8:18:14 AM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
So I see there are three schools of thought on this issue:
1. Don't care.
2. Fuck 'em, they're Muslim.
3. I accept them as just regular people until they cut my throat.
Does that summarize this thread?
View Quote

You should write for Cliff's Notes.  
Link Posted: 8/29/2014 8:25:55 AM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:

Mecca and Medina are controlled by the Saudis. They are also tied to the finance of Al queda, Osama Bin Loden, the 9/11 hijackers, etc. they are the chief leaders of the Sunni sect.
Many of our slodiers are being killed by IEDs out of Iran, who also furnishes the rockets to Hmas. They are also the center for the Shia sect.
Those two Mulim theocracies are the centers of Muslim extremists.
Take them out and Muslim extremism will be set back tremendously.
Anyone Remembering the last two decades should see that clearly.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

It's because during WWII, the governments of both Germany and Japan,  who spoke on behalf of and represented their collective peoples,  declared war on us,  thereby making those nation states / peoples our enemies.

There is no single collective muslim authority or government that can claim to speak on behalf of all muslims.  Therefore, there is no definitive muslim authority which can declare war on the west on behalf of all muslims.  There are over 1 billion muslims,  and they span across many nations. There are also multiple sects,  each with their own interpretation of what they believe the Koran says and how to practice their religion.

That is why you can't say the enemy is Islam or Muslims in general,  because muslims are not some monolithic entity.

The fact that Al-Queda, ISIS or other terrorist organizations have declared war on us is irrelevant because they cannot claim to speak for or represent even a fraction of Muslims worldwide.

One would assume that this would be obvious to anyone with half a brain.

Mecca and Medina are controlled by the Saudis. They are also tied to the finance of Al queda, Osama Bin Loden, the 9/11 hijackers, etc. they are the chief leaders of the Sunni sect.
Many of our slodiers are being killed by IEDs out of Iran, who also furnishes the rockets to Hmas. They are also the center for the Shia sect.
Those two Mulim theocracies are the centers of Muslim extremists.
Take them out and Muslim extremism will be set back tremendously.
Anyone Remembering the last two decades should see that clearly.

Lol.
Link Posted: 8/29/2014 8:29:13 AM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:

The Koran is pretty clear on the topic.  Be a Muslim, convert or be killed.  

While I appreciate the OP's attempt I also have to consider 2  things. One is that he is not a practicing Muslim or two he is a "good" Muslim and is using Taqiyya to confuse and obfuscate. Clearly, by reading the responses, Taqiyya is working to some extent. Same tactic that CAIR uses.

What must first be understood is that there is no such thing as "radical" Islam. There is only Islam and while most Muslims don't practice Islam fully those that do are a threat to the Western way of life. Mohammad did preach tolerance in the beginning and Islam almost was extinguished as a religion. So he changed tactics and preached violence, which is where we're at today.  What must be completely understood is that AQ, ISIS, etc...aren't "radicals". They are simply Muslims who are practicing the word of Allah as written by Mohammed.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Everyone complains that no Muslims stand up to denounce terrorism yet when one shows up and does just that, we denounce their religion anyway.

Yep.

"They are lying trying to trick us, they secretly support them".

The Koran is pretty clear on the topic.  Be a Muslim, convert or be killed.  

While I appreciate the OP's attempt I also have to consider 2  things. One is that he is not a practicing Muslim or two he is a "good" Muslim and is using Taqiyya to confuse and obfuscate. Clearly, by reading the responses, Taqiyya is working to some extent. Same tactic that CAIR uses.

What must first be understood is that there is no such thing as "radical" Islam. There is only Islam and while most Muslims don't practice Islam fully those that do are a threat to the Western way of life. Mohammad did preach tolerance in the beginning and Islam almost was extinguished as a religion. So he changed tactics and preached violence, which is where we're at today.  What must be completely understood is that AQ, ISIS, etc...aren't "radicals". They are simply Muslims who are practicing the word of Allah as written by Mohammed.

“And fight them until there is no more Fitnah (disbelief and polytheism: i.e. worshipping others besides Allah) and the religion (worship) will all be for Allah Alone [in the whole of the world ]. But if they cease (worshipping others besides Allah), then certainly, Allah is All-Seer of what they do.”

Sahih Muslim (19:4294) - "When you meet your enemies who are polytheists (which includes Christians), invite them to three courses of action. If they respond to any one of these, you also accept it and withhold yourself from doing them any harm. Invite them to (accept) Islam; if they respond to you, accept it from them and desist from fighting against them ... If they refuse to accept Islam, demand from them the Jizya. If they agree to pay, accept it from them and hold off your hands. If they refuse to pay the tax, seek Allah's help and fight them"  Osama bin Laden echoes this order from his prophet: "Does Islam, or does it not, force people by the power of the sword to submit to its authority corporeally if not spiritually?  Yes. There are only three choices in Islam  … . Either submit, or live under the suzerainty of Islam, or die.” (source: The al-Qaeda Reader p. 19-20)

You are playing into ISIS's narrative. Congrats on giving aid and confront to the enemy by supporting their IO campaign.
Link Posted: 8/29/2014 8:34:50 AM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:

Link

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
It doesn't help anyone when you're trying to convince them that I am out to harm them secretely.  Especially not me.  When you're receiving malicious emails and messages, it does make me understand why not many Muslims come openly and share their thoughts in this matter.

This bible thumping and quran reading is all well and fine, but seriously where did u get the grips for that SR1911?

We needsta know.

Link

Son of bitch shes sold out, can I buy yours?
Link Posted: 8/29/2014 8:36:54 AM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:

Again, it makes no sense to you because you're ignorant on the topic.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Yep, which is why I'd like to see Islam make to to where Christianity is today: Bitching and moaning about the gays and heretics instead of killing them or destroying "pagan" symbols.

I don't understand why anyone would try to convince a Muslim that 'you are practicing your religion wrong' when that muslim comes out and denounces terrorists.

Makes no sense.

Actually, your bigotry is what doesn't make sense to him, and it's not his ignorance that is the problem. It's yours.

I can't imagine the amount of arrogance it takes to tell someone they are practicing their religion wrong, and that you have a better understanding their religion than they do.
Link Posted: 8/29/2014 8:46:14 AM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:

The fact of the matter is that I do posses a certain level of understanding on the topic. If you're a Muslim, as you say you are,  then you know exactly what I'm talking about. I don't mean to demean you but this discussion has to take place. I was Qatar 3 months after 9/11 and was told how they cheered when the buildings went down. I know what the Saudis donate. I know exactly how Zakat is used as well as the Red Crescent. I know full well what CAIR is. etc...etc...so yes, I do have a level of expertise on the topic. I've spent about 5 years living and working in the AOR. In fact I spent some time in your neck of the woods as well. That work continues to this day.

My statement of "there isn't such a things a radical Islam, there's only Islam" came from an Islamic Scholar that I worked with. He patiently explained to me the obligations of the Koran. I understand the 950 levels of Jihad. I understand Taqiyya. I have studied this problem for a while both as an Operator and a planner.

So while I enter into these discussion on ARFCOM I do so fully understanding that 99% of the posters have a "day job" and vicariously live their "commando" lives here. Their level of understanding is emotional and normally uneducated.

I do appreciate that you're not out killing non-believers but I also know that you understand what the Koran says on that topic and again, you know exactly what I'm talking about.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Aren't  you an expert.
So, basically, according to you,  90% of Muslims are not "practicing" because we're not trying to kill you, correct? Now, how would you like to hear that all my Christian friends accept me for who I am, and they accept my faith. They're still here, btw.

I am practicing, but sorry it's not what you portrait it to be.

The fact of the matter is that I do posses a certain level of understanding on the topic. If you're a Muslim, as you say you are,  then you know exactly what I'm talking about. I don't mean to demean you but this discussion has to take place. I was Qatar 3 months after 9/11 and was told how they cheered when the buildings went down. I know what the Saudis donate. I know exactly how Zakat is used as well as the Red Crescent. I know full well what CAIR is. etc...etc...so yes, I do have a level of expertise on the topic. I've spent about 5 years living and working in the AOR. In fact I spent some time in your neck of the woods as well. That work continues to this day.

My statement of "there isn't such a things a radical Islam, there's only Islam" came from an Islamic Scholar that I worked with. He patiently explained to me the obligations of the Koran. I understand the 950 levels of Jihad. I understand Taqiyya. I have studied this problem for a while both as an Operator and a planner.

So while I enter into these discussion on ARFCOM I do so fully understanding that 99% of the posters have a "day job" and vicariously live their "commando" lives here. Their level of understanding is emotional and normally uneducated.

I do appreciate that you're not out killing non-believers but I also know that you understand what the Koran says on that topic and again, you know exactly what I'm talking about.

What you just said shows your ignorance. You say you got your understanding of Islam from one "Islamic scholar". I hate to break this to you, but there is no agreement among "Islamic scholars"on how to interpret the Koran because there is no central authority in Islam to say what is the correct interpretation.

Anyone can proclaim themselves an Imam or an Islamic scholar in the Muslim world, and it is part of the problem of why radicalism exists in the Muslim world today.
Link Posted: 8/29/2014 8:49:57 AM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:
You can discuss it all you want. It will not change the fact that a whole religion or race will follow a small percentage of that group into war.
They may not want to individually but they will.
I do not understand the paranoia and aggression practiced by so many of those from the Middle East but there is no middle path with them.
They do not argue, they go to war.
They will follow a corrupt and incorrect theocracy no matter what.
There is no winning with them except for killing them.
They will lie to you very convincingly. They consider that ability a social necessity.
They owe an "infidel" nothing morally and will try to profit from them if they can, then cut their head off because they are an infidel.
I do not know if the race made the religion or the religion made the race but it is ignorant to trust where they say their loyalties are when battle lines are drawn.
We ARE in a war, make no mistke.
View Quote

This is just trolling right? No one can be this ignorant without it being willful.
Link Posted: 8/29/2014 9:48:17 AM EDT
[#22]
It's very difficult to believe any Muslim knowing that Taqiyya exists.

That said, I hope you are telling the truth and I support you if you are.
Link Posted: 8/29/2014 9:48:47 AM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:

This is just trolling right? No one can be this ignorant without it being willful.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
You can discuss it all you want. It will not change the fact that a whole religion or race will follow a small percentage of that group into war.
They may not want to individually but they will.
I do not understand the paranoia and aggression practiced by so many of those from the Middle East but there is no middle path with them.
They do not argue, they go to war.
They will follow a corrupt and incorrect theocracy no matter what.
There is no winning with them except for killing them.
They will lie to you very convincingly. They consider that ability a social necessity.
They owe an "infidel" nothing morally and will try to profit from them if they can, then cut their head off because they are an infidel.
I do not know if the race made the religion or the religion made the race but it is ignorant to trust where they say their loyalties are when battle lines are drawn.
We ARE in a war, make no mistke.

No, it is from my experience with multiple cultures from the Middle East.
You must be from there if you take offense at it.
It is the truth as I see it, none the less, like it or not.

Here is an example:
http://www.tpnn.com/2014/08/29/video-this-altercation-in-the-uk-should-act-as-a-wake-up-call-about-the-islamic-threat-in-america/
Link Posted: 8/29/2014 9:56:46 AM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:

View Quote

I'm  Sunni. It is forbidden to lie and deceive, especially to people of the Books.
Link Posted: 8/29/2014 9:59:35 AM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:

I'm  Sunni. It is forbidden to lie and deceive, especially to people of the Books.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I would very much like to see where this is declared and documented.  Please provide a source.
Link Posted: 8/29/2014 10:01:46 AM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:

Actually, your bigotry is what doesn't make sense to him, and it's not his ignorance that is the problem. It's yours.

I can't imagine the amount of arrogance it takes to tell someone they are practicing their religion wrong, and that you have a better understanding their religion than they do.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Yep, which is why I'd like to see Islam make to to where Christianity is today: Bitching and moaning about the gays and heretics instead of killing them or destroying "pagan" symbols.

I don't understand why anyone would try to convince a Muslim that 'you are practicing your religion wrong' when that muslim comes out and denounces terrorists.

Makes no sense.

Do not confuse arrogance with what may actually just be knowledge that you are uncomfortable with someone else having and using.
Link Posted: 8/29/2014 10:09:00 AM EDT
[#27]
He's lying to all of you ! It says he can in the Koran!
Link Posted: 8/29/2014 10:11:20 AM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:
View Quote

Ohh noooooooooo so when I go get a kebab for lunch they'll overcharge me!!!

They have to. Ohhhhh noooooooooo
Link Posted: 8/29/2014 10:12:32 AM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:

I would very much like to see where this is declared and documented.  Please provide a source.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Did you read your own link?
Link Posted: 8/29/2014 10:19:51 AM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

http://answering-islam.org/Index/L/lying.html
Unless my or my families life is in danger, it is required for me not to hide my faith. Taqiyya is a practice amongst Shia. Taqiyya is not part of my faith.
Link Posted: 8/29/2014 10:21:54 AM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:
View Quote

No, he probably isn't.
I think it is more of a cultural thing. Most Arabs are Shi'ites and are tremendously good at being deceitful if they need to be to protect their interests.
But the Saudi royals are Sunni and they are tremendously deceitful and have been for generations.
But my belief is that Muslims will align with Muslims, right or wrong, if the extremists push things to all out religious war.
And they are being totally merciless in doing it.
ETA Obama was raised in the Wahhabi schools. He is an extremely good liar....
Link Posted: 8/29/2014 10:22:15 AM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Did you?  

In the Sunni view, denying your faith under duress is "only at most permitted and not under all circumstances obligatory" means that it is NOT forbidden.  

...and that's the frigging 2nd sentence in that section!  How much of it did you read, genius?    

There is also no definition (or mention) of who these "people of the Books" are on that page.
Link Posted: 8/29/2014 10:25:58 AM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:

Did you?  

In the Sunni view, denying your faith under duress is "only at most permitted and not under all circumstances obligatory" means that it is NOT forbidden.  

...and that's the frigging 2nd sentence in that section!  How much of it did you read, genius?    

There is also no definition (or mention) of who these "people of the Books" are on that page.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Did you?  

If you don't know who they are, maybe you should be paying more attention to the Muslim telling you about his sect's faith than a Wiki page...

If you do know who they are, you should still probably be paying more attention to the Muslim than to Wiki...
Link Posted: 8/29/2014 10:26:26 AM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:

Unless my or my families life is in danger, it is required for me not to hide my faith. Taqiyya is a practice amongst Shia. Taqiyya is not part of my faith.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Interesting.

More information is provided by William Muir's "Life of Mahomet", Volume I, footnote 88:

The common Moslem belief is that it is allowable to tell a falsehood on four occasions:

1st, to save one's life;
2nd, to effect a peace or reconciliation;
3rd, to persuade a woman;
4th, on the occasion of a journey or expedition.

To effect a peace or reconciliation

The second is directly sanctioned by the following tradition:- "That person is not a liar who makes peace between two people, and speaks good words to do away their quarrel, although they should be lies. Mishcat, vol ii. p.427.

How is this functionally different than Taqiyya in any way other than how it's explained/justified/excused?

ETA:  Also, there does not seem to be any reason NOT to extend the 1st point to a freedom to lie to anyone whom you suspect may put your life in danger at any point in the future (ie, all infidels).
Link Posted: 8/29/2014 10:29:13 AM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:

If you don't know who they are, maybe you should be paying more attention to the Muslim telling you about his sect's faith than a Wiki page...

If you do know who they are, you should still probably be paying more attention to the Muslim than to Wiki...
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Did you?  

Are you trying to lecture me, or are you merely making statements of the obvious?
Link Posted: 8/29/2014 10:30:15 AM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:

Interesting.

More information is provided by William Muir's "Life of Mahomet", Volume I, footnote 88:

The common Moslem belief is that it is allowable to tell a falsehood on four occasions:

1st, to save one's life;

The second is directly sanctioned by the following tradition:- "That person is not a liar who makes peace between two people, and speaks good words to do away their quarrel, although they should be lies. Mishcat, vol ii. p.427.

How is this functionally different than Taqiyya in any way other than how it's explained?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Interesting.

1st, to save one's life;

How is this functionally different than Taqiyya in any way other than how it's explained?

holy shit dude, just give it up.
Link Posted: 8/29/2014 10:33:46 AM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Interesting.

1st, to save one's life;

I'll leave this thread when I see fit, same as you.
Link Posted: 8/29/2014 10:35:43 AM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:

Did you?  

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Did you?  

Again. Lying and deception are not permissible unless under severe threat of one's life. If you want to learn it, understand it, read the Quran. Not some links on the net. I'm not going to debate you on theological grounds here,  because frankly, anything I say you will try to turn around.
I was taught to respect people of the Books and it's prophets, Ibrahim, Jesus, and Muhammad.

Next thing I know, I'll be asked if I'm lying about the truth. Or telling the truth about lies. [%|
Link Posted: 8/29/2014 10:37:53 AM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

How about to an unapologetic atheist like me?
Link Posted: 8/29/2014 10:44:17 AM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

If you believe that this life is all that has to offer, I hope you better make the best of it, and live life everyday like it's your last.
Link Posted: 8/29/2014 10:48:04 AM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:

If you believe that this life is all that has to offer, I hope you better make the best of it, and live life everyday like it's your last.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

That sounds like deception to me! Can't be that he's a nice guy! Nope nope nope he has to be lying because wiki says so.
Link Posted: 8/29/2014 10:53:20 AM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:

That sounds like deception to me! Can't be that he's a nice guy! Nope nope nope he has to be lying because wiki says so.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Well, he DID tell me it was "forbidden to lie and deceive," and then I cite a link HE provided to me that proves that it is NOT forbidden...AND it just happens to coincide with what the wiki link says about Sunnis specifically.

He's either being deceptive or just spouting off weak/incomplete knowledge of his claimed religion.  Not really a third option here.
Link Posted: 8/29/2014 10:57:19 AM EDT
[#43]
Based upon your experience,what percentage of the Muslim faith is radical?Be honest.
Link Posted: 8/29/2014 10:59:30 AM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:

Again. Lying and deception are not permissible unless under severe threat of one's life. If you want to learn it, understand it, read the Quran. Not some links on the net. I'm not going to debate you on theological grounds here,  because frankly, anything I say you will try to turn around.
I was taught to respect people of the Books and it's prophets, Ibrahim, Jesus, and Muhammad.

Next thing I know, I'll be asked if I'm lying about the truth. Or telling the truth about lies. [%|
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Did you?  

Then you can not tell someone that lying and deception is forbidden, because you just told me an instance where it's okay....which, again, happens to be an instance that can be extended to include justification for lying to any infidel at any time if you decide they are a "severe" threat to you.

No need, you already did that in the stuff I just highlighted.  

Your excuses/explanations thus far make no such questions necessary.  
Link Posted: 8/29/2014 11:03:01 AM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:
Based upon your experience,what percentage of the Muslim faith is radical?Be honest.
View Quote

About 30%. I'd say probably around 1.5% are extremely radical and would most likely join forces with groups like ISIS or Taliban. I would also say Pakistan is not your ally.
Edit: speaking of population
Link Posted: 8/29/2014 11:11:49 AM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:
Then you can not tell someone that lying and deception is forbidden, because you just told me an instance where it's okay....which, again, happens to be an instance that can be extended to include justification for lying to any infidel at any time if you decide they are a "severe" threat to you.

No need, you already did that in the stuff I just highlighted.  

Your excuses/explanations thus far make no such questions necessary.  
View Quote

You're not really a threat to me, lol. Maybe, you'd like to think that, but you're very, very, very insignificant to me. Having said that, I'm done here with you. And as we say in Bosnian... Marš u picku materinu.

Link Posted: 8/29/2014 11:43:10 AM EDT
[#47]

Read My Lips:  No New Taxes.
View All Quotes
Read My Lips:  No New Taxes.

If you like your insurance plan, you can keep it.

These guys are just so LIKEABLE.  They would never lie...

That's the 'funny' thing about the Koran.  First it says Black.  Then it says White.  So, they get to do the same thing as our politicians.  Tell people whatever the person wants to hear.

I'll pay attention to world history, thanks.
Link Posted: 8/29/2014 11:46:34 AM EDT
[#48]
OP, I want to apologize for the postures I took with you before. I was unnecessarily rude and direct, neither of which you deserved.  I saw first hand what Muslims endured in BH, having worked in Banja Luka and Sarajevo in the mid '90s and as I re-read my posts I realized how very rude I sounded.  Again, my apoligies.
Link Posted: 8/29/2014 11:48:15 AM EDT
[#49]
The peaceful majority mean nothing. Someone post that video of the Indian lady tearing up the "peaceful Muslim " girl.
Link Posted: 8/29/2014 11:50:52 AM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:

About 30%. I'd say probably around 1.5% are extremely radical and would most likely join forces with groups like ISIS or Taliban. I would also say Pakistan is not your ally.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

That's shockingly high.Where does the propensity for violence come from,false interpritation?Product of a bad environment?Or is it the letter of the law within the faith?Every other religon has it's fringe,but not like this.
Page / 14
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top