Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 7
Link Posted: 7/31/2014 1:46:10 PM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

RWN is probably under 30, a product of the public school system.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
sorry guys, I think that it is wrong to go kick someout out of their house and move in regardless of the race/religion/whatever of the parties involved. That is quite literally what happened and, overall, continues too happen.

Sure it is currently an ambigous situation. I'm not a fan of either side. Admittely, the "palestinians" are led around by a bunch of anti-american religious nuts, typical of MENA civilization sadly. The whole situation is a sad awful clusterfuck where many women/children etc are being killed.

I'm not trying to make a shallow one dimensional analysis like those who thoughtlessly throw around the word "terrorist!" are.

You truly are stupid. And have never studied history. Go away.

RWN sounds more like a product of years of not washing hands after shooting....
Link Posted: 7/31/2014 1:46:37 PM EDT
[#2]
Good for her.  Liked her on Blossom, like her on Big Bang Theory, love her as a stand up kind of woman.  Kudos!
Link Posted: 7/31/2014 1:47:03 PM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 7/31/2014 1:51:08 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:

If I wandered down a street in Israel what wold happen to me?
View Quote

There's a very real risk of instant coffee.  
Link Posted: 7/31/2014 1:52:16 PM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:

hey, look -- another one!

http://oi57.tinypic.com/1zyfqtc.jpg
View Quote
Eh I added a new ball cap to the collection.

Link Posted: 7/31/2014 1:53:33 PM EDT
[#6]
Link Posted: 7/31/2014 1:55:44 PM EDT
[#7]
Link Posted: 7/31/2014 1:55:50 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
send vests to help someons son/brother live to kill someone else son/brother.

seems biased.  

oh wait, i forgot, it is okay to run someone out of their house and move youself in b/c of a 5000 years old book.

at this point, why doesn't Israel just STOP continuing to expand their outlying "settlements"  which is a euphamism for continued incrimental theft.  They act all indiginent when those continuelly displaced people try to push back from time to time.    

As a taxpayer, I'd like nothing to do w/ it.  Too bad, I better pay up or else.

ETA:
-my point is how she talks about one person as someones loved one and bestows the title "solider" while witholding this from the others
-how about giving PPE to women/children on both sides instead of giving arms to one.
View Quote

Link Posted: 7/31/2014 1:59:13 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:

seems biased.  

oh wait, i forgot, it is okay to run someone out of their house and move youself in b/c of a 5000 years old book.

at this point, why doesn't Israel just STOP continuing to expand their outlying "settlements"  which is a euphamism for continued incrimental theft.  They act all indiginent when those continuelly displaced people try to push back from time to time.    

ETA:
-my point is how she talks about one person as someones loved one and bestows the title "solider" while witholding this from the others
-how about giving PPE to women/children on both sides instead of giving arms to one.
View Quote

Sig line is Ironic
Link Posted: 7/31/2014 2:01:18 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
View Quote

Hey! I resemble that remark and think he's a fucking idiot! So take your broad brush someplace else!
Link Posted: 7/31/2014 2:04:57 PM EDT
[#11]

I just quickly skimmed. Has anyone mentioned the USS Liberty yet?

Link Posted: 7/31/2014 2:06:30 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:

Strange world we find ourselves in.

That mouthy little girl needs to learn her place in the world.....when 15 cameras are not pointing at her.

That video makes the IDF look super-human.  I couldn't listen to that crap without swatting.

Also, shows how the Pali's use children.  Pretty pathetic.
View All Quotes
Quoted:

That mouthy little girl needs to learn her place in the world.....when 15 cameras are not pointing at her.

That video makes the IDF look super-human.  I couldn't listen to that crap without swatting.

Another thing is that the girl fails to realize that those soldiers are the only thing keeping her from having to wear a burqa at all times, being married off (she looks about 9 or 10, marrying age around that part of the world), and raped whenever her husband feels like it.

Gotta love it.
Link Posted: 7/31/2014 2:06:43 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
Use your own state as an example.  In a fit of lunacy, Georgia, Alabama and Mississippi (Tri States) attack Florida.  They take the panhandle.  For 20 years they hold the panhandle, even though there are Floridians there.  They decide, fuck it, let's kill all Floridians and make the world a better place.  Let's push them into the sea.  So they attack through the panhandle and invade Florida.  Florida says, fuck that noise and attacks back.  6 days later, Florida has pushed the evil forces of the Tri States back to their borders of 20 years ago and retaken the panhandle.  Every one is happy!  Except for the tri staters that moved into the panhandle in the last 20 years.  So they cause untold grief to the Floridians.  Then world opinions turns and everyone says Florida is mean, and treating the tri staters as second class citizens, blah, blah blah.  Aww fuck it, who am I kidding, no body read my whole post, certainly not the person I am quoting.  I am done...
View Quote

Well said.
Link Posted: 7/31/2014 2:08:26 PM EDT
[#14]
Since she is divorced, yes there is

Quoted:

So your saying there's a chance?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Isn't Blossom a lesbian?

Not that it really matters, somehow I doubt I'll have the chance to tap that.

Nope.  Married with two kids.

So your saying there's a chance?

Link Posted: 7/31/2014 2:11:41 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
sorry guys, I think that it is wrong to go kick someout out of their house and move in regardless of the race/religion/whatever of the parties involved.  That is quite literally what happened and continues too happen, over all.  

Sure it is currently an ambigous situation.  I'm not a fan of either side.  Admittely, the "palestinians" are led around by a bunch of anti-american religious nuts, typical of MENA civilization sadly.  The whole situation is a sad awful clusterfuck where many women/children etc are being killed.  

I'm not trying to make a shallow one dimensional analysis like those who thoughtlessly throw around the word "terrorist!" are.  
View Quote

Aren't the women and children being killed by the folks using them as shields.
Link Posted: 7/31/2014 2:12:08 PM EDT
[#16]
I feel it was stupid for the Jews to ever bother reclaiming/recreating Israel, and I don't think we should be funding them with US taxpayer dollars.

I also feel that Islam should be wiped off of the face of the Earth, and we shouldn't be giving money to Palestine either.

Therefore I can never figure out where I fit in this argument - maybe just "asshole"
Link Posted: 7/31/2014 2:16:26 PM EDT
[#17]

Quoted:

I feel it was stupid for the Jews to ever bother reclaiming/recreating Israel, and I don't think we should be funding them with US taxpayer dollars.

I also feel that Islam should be wiped off of the face of the Earth, and we shouldn't be giving money to Palestine either.

Therefore I can never figure out where I fit in this argument - maybe just "asshole"
View Quote
The end foreign aid argument.

Link Posted: 7/31/2014 2:16:39 PM EDT
[#18]

Quoted:

French Indian War was all about the French for you guys and you know it.

I'm part Native American so both that war and the next turned out to be Win and Win for me.

View All Quotes
Quoted:

And after all, you lot only got your start in life because we put in all that hard work subduing the locals and building on their land. Where would you be now without us and our Pox Blankets...

I'm part Native American so both that war and the next turned out to be Win and Win for me.

Well in that case... you still owe us for a shitload of blankets If you've lost the originals, you can send send me some money by paypal to cover the cost of replacing them

Link Posted: 7/31/2014 2:17:38 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:

You know, when she ain't all nerded up, she looks pretty good.
View All Quotes

That's what I thought too.

Not guilty
I'd hit it
Would smash
Retard on a drum
Etc.
Link Posted: 7/31/2014 2:20:02 PM EDT
[#20]

Quoted:

That's the golden years chick. Amy farafowler has a degree in neuroscience, or something like that.
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Good for Blossom. Pretty smart lady she is. She's got a PhD in math I think.

That's the golden years chick. Amy farafowler has a degree in neuroscience, or something like that.
Mayim Bialik has a PhD in neuroscience, just like the character she plays.

Link Posted: 7/31/2014 2:20:08 PM EDT
[#21]

Quoted:

View Quote
The issue with the first statement is the Russians did it as well as others under the Commbloc umbrella so if we hadn't helped the Israeli's they would have been outgunned.

Link Posted: 7/31/2014 2:30:44 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:
Does that really surprise you honestly? Liberals are that fucking stupid.  
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Was browsing reddit when this story popped up and the people in the comments were bashing her and saying they hope she dies.

Does that really surprise you honestly? Liberals are that fucking stupid.  

Or tolerant?
Link Posted: 7/31/2014 2:31:03 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

since you said so little, I gather that your idea is to keep paying out billions of funds to both parties and hope for the best?
Link Posted: 7/31/2014 2:50:22 PM EDT
[#24]
What would be really awesome was if we actually had a real investment in one side winning over the other.
Link Posted: 7/31/2014 2:51:48 PM EDT
[#25]
Don't disagree with her, but our own American soldiers should get DIBS.
Link Posted: 7/31/2014 2:55:08 PM EDT
[#26]
Link Posted: 7/31/2014 3:05:05 PM EDT
[#27]
Link Posted: 7/31/2014 3:30:48 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:

Hey! I resemble that remark and think he's a fucking idiot! So take your broad brush someplace else!
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

You young sir were most likely raised right and born with the gift of a logical intelligent mind. Consider yourself fortunate.
Link Posted: 7/31/2014 3:33:25 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:

Well in that case... you still owe us for a shitload of blankets If you've lost the originals, you can send send me some money by paypal to cover the cost of replacing them

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

And after all, you lot only got your start in life because we put in all that hard work subduing the locals and building on their land. Where would you be now without us and our Pox Blankets...

Reparations for lost blankets. FTW.
Link Posted: 7/31/2014 3:35:48 PM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:

since you said so little, I gather that your idea is to keep paying out billions of funds to both parties and hope for the best?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

No, he just answered the question on where YOU fit in the argument YOU described. Calm down.
Link Posted: 7/31/2014 3:36:53 PM EDT
[#31]

Am I the only one who clicked on this thread because I thought it was going to be the hot one?  Had you said "Blossom supports Israel" nobody would have bothered....  You have a career in politics OP.
Link Posted: 7/31/2014 3:39:31 PM EDT
[#32]
There are few things more disturbing than watching the American right play the role of Israel's bottom bitch and enjoy it.
Link Posted: 7/31/2014 3:43:42 PM EDT
[#33]

Somebody named Abdelahk doesn't like bullet-proof vests.

Based on the name alone, he/she/it probably prefers suicide-bomber vests instead.

Link Posted: 7/31/2014 3:50:52 PM EDT
[#34]
Link Posted: 7/31/2014 3:53:36 PM EDT
[#35]
Good for her. I saw it on someone's feed.
Link Posted: 7/31/2014 3:53:39 PM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:
sorry guys, I think that it is wrong to go kick someout out of their house and move in regardless of the race/religion/whatever of the parties involved.  That is quite literally what happened and, overall, continues too happen.  

Sure it is currently an ambigous situation.  I'm not a fan of either side.  Admittely, the "palestinians" are led around by a bunch of anti-american religious nuts, typical of MENA civilization sadly.  The whole situation is a sad awful clusterfuck where many women/children etc are being killed.  

View Quote

Except that is exactly what you are doing. You have no idea what you are talking about.
Link Posted: 7/31/2014 3:54:18 PM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:
There are few things more disturbing than watching the American right play the role of Israel's bottom bitch and enjoy it.
View Quote

As opposed to what, cum gargling a bunch of brain dead hateful assholes.
Link Posted: 7/31/2014 3:55:19 PM EDT
[#38]

Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

False Dilemma

Link Posted: 7/31/2014 3:55:49 PM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:

It didn't take long for derp to be offset by derpier derp.  It's like the yin/yang of derp.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
send vests to help someons son/brother live to kill someone else son/brother

seems biased.  

Well, didn't take long for a 88 to show up.  

It didn't take long for derp to be offset by derpier derp.  It's like the yin/yang of derp.

You're surrounded by derp!
Link Posted: 7/31/2014 3:56:30 PM EDT
[#40]
Link Posted: 7/31/2014 3:57:15 PM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:

The whole show sucks ass.  I think she's attractive.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
she is the worst character on that show

The whole show sucks ass.  I think she's attractive.

I hated her when she was brought on the show, but she's now my absolute favorite.
Link Posted: 7/31/2014 3:58:13 PM EDT
[#42]

Quoted:

I would imagine that the soldiers have enormous pity for her. They know she has no shot in this world because her parents and society hates them, the Israeli soldier, more than they love her.
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

I would imagine that the soldiers have enormous pity for her. They know she has no shot in this world because her parents and society hates them, the Israeli soldier, more than they love her.

It did have a certain inner city feel to it.

Link Posted: 7/31/2014 4:01:51 PM EDT
[#43]
No it wouldn't.  Her supporting Israeli troops with armor is 1000% about her Jewish identity with Israel.

Aside from this... she's a flaming liberal.

Quoted:
Miyam Balik is OK in my book.  Our culture would be a lot less fucked in the head if we had a few hundreds more of her in Hollywood.

In other news, look what came in the mail just now

http://oi62.tinypic.com/30vhy7l.jpg

View Quote

Link Posted: 7/31/2014 4:06:38 PM EDT
[#44]

Quoted:

seems biased.  

View Quote

Wrong. It is always ok to run someone out of their land if you have the power to do it. Might makes right. Always has.

Link Posted: 7/31/2014 4:10:04 PM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:
One thing that pisses me off to no end is the portrayal of the Palestinians as innocent people and the Israeli's as bloody thirsty war dogs. If you have read my views on certain subjects you know I'm very spirited about how I feel. The Israeli/Palestinian situation is one of those. If the Israeli's were the sole aggressors I would be the first to condemn them but this one sided political boxing match is really getting fucking old!

View Quote

many libtards act like the israelies are the sole aggressor.

most of GD acts like palestinians are the sole aggressor.

truth is both sides are bad, its NOT a one dimensional black and white situation.  Sorry.

was listening to Hannity today, some guy running for somehtin in KY or WV was going on and on about how:
"...we need to stop telling Israel how do such n such.."  

Meh, okay, then he goes on:
"we just need to give them the tools they need and let them take care of it."    

Ummm, no.  They decided to go where they went and do what they did.  How about they take care of their own problems w/o me paying for it.
Link Posted: 7/31/2014 4:12:05 PM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:

How is this fucking idiot still a member?

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
<stupid senseless crybaby leftist psychobabble bullshit deleted>

How is this fucking idiot still a member?

why do you hate freedom of speech?  (yeah yeah, I know FOS specifically refers to gov restriction but still)

Anyone who argues that a foreign policy matter is ambigous should be censerod from public conversation? A strength of western civilization is open and vigerous debate about things, not dogmatic group think.
Link Posted: 7/31/2014 4:14:01 PM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:

History, you need to go back to class.

This has nothing to do with a book that is 5,000 years old, which book is that?  

These "settlements" you speak of are in areas of Israel that are still contested, sort of, since the last time Israel was attacked by it's neighbors.  The West bank was taken from Jordanian control after the Six Day's War.  Gaza was taken from Egyptian control at the same time.  

As of 2005 all settlers were pulled from Gaza, all 8,000 of them, I know, huge number, they were someday going to overthrow the Palestinians all by themselves.

As for the West Bank, after Jordan attacked Israel and Israel kicked their ass, settlers moved into the territory seized by Israel and a new border was created, since Israel wanted a little distance between it's heartland and a hostile neighbor.  Read UN Resolution 242 if you are interested in learning rather than spouting.

Use your own state as an example.  In a fit of lunacy, Georgia, Alabama and Mississippi (Tri States) attack Florida.  They take the panhandle.  For 20 years they hold the panhandle, even though there are Floridians there.  They decide, fuck it, let's kill all Floridians and make the world a better place.  Let's push them into the sea.  So they attack through the panhandle and invade Florida.  Florida says, fuck that noise and attacks back.  6 days later, Florida has pushed the evil forces of the Tri States back to their borders of 20 years ago and retaken the panhandle.  Every one is happy!  Except for the tri staters that moved into the panhandle in the last 20 years.  So they cause untold grief to the Floridians.  Then world opinions turns and everyone says Florida is mean, and treating the tri staters as second class citizens, blah, blah blah.  Aww fuck it, who am I kidding, no body read my whole post, certainly not the person I am quoting.  I am done...
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
send vests to help someons son/brother live to kill someone else son/brother

seems biased.  

History, you need to go back to class.

This has nothing to do with a book that is 5,000 years old, which book is that?  

These "settlements" you speak of are in areas of Israel that are still contested, sort of, since the last time Israel was attacked by it's neighbors.  The West bank was taken from Jordanian control after the Six Day's War.  Gaza was taken from Egyptian control at the same time.  

As of 2005 all settlers were pulled from Gaza, all 8,000 of them, I know, huge number, they were someday going to overthrow the Palestinians all by themselves.

As for the West Bank, after Jordan attacked Israel and Israel kicked their ass, settlers moved into the territory seized by Israel and a new border was created, since Israel wanted a little distance between it's heartland and a hostile neighbor.  Read UN Resolution 242 if you are interested in learning rather than spouting.

I appreciate you taking the time to present facts and make argument.  I'll look more into the history of 48- now, my main concern is the forcible settlement and displacement of people in 48.  Everything else is a unfolding of that really.
Link Posted: 7/31/2014 4:14:56 PM EDT
[#48]
Man, I used to jerk-off to Blossom...
Link Posted: 7/31/2014 4:15:10 PM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:

So when are you leaving the US?  Give back Florida to the Apalachee, the Timucua, the Ais, the Tocobaga, the Calusa, and the Tequesta.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
sorry guys, I think that it is wrong to go kick someout out of their house and move in regardless of the race/religion/whatever of the parties involved.

So when are you leaving the US?  Give back Florida to the Apalachee, the Timucua, the Ais, the Tocobaga, the Calusa, and the Tequesta.

haha, I was thinking about that earlier today.  

My thought was that the indian has more claim to most of the US than the jews had to israel, in 1948 anway.
Link Posted: 7/31/2014 4:18:27 PM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:
No it wouldn't.  Her supporting Israeli troops with armor is 1000% about her Jewish identity with Israel.

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:
Miyam Balik is OK in my book.  Our culture would be a lot less fucked in the head if we had a few hundreds more of her in Hollywood.

In other news, look what came in the mail just now

http://oi62.tinypic.com/30vhy7l.jpg

If you're right,  you're right.  All I know about her is Blossom, milk and PhD.
Page / 7
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top