BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 9
Link Posted: 7/29/2014 5:51:45 PM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

Do most of these women have sex with dozens of partners at their nightly bath house romps?
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Women who like anal sex should admit to it and be banned as well?  Good luck with that.

Do most of these women have sex with dozens of partners at their nightly bath house romps?

I don't know. Do most of these men have sex with dozens of partners at their nightly bath house romps?   I am not familiar with homosexual activity, or their community.  Perhaps you could educate us all because you are obviously very familiar with it.
Link Posted: 7/29/2014 5:54:08 PM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Women who like anal sex should admit to it and be banned as well?  Good luck with that.

Cincinnatus is just mad that he was denied entry into Club Bathhouse.

Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

I don't know. Do most of these men have sex with dozens of partners at their nightly bath house romps?   I am not familiar with homosexual activity, or their community.  Perhaps you could educate us all because you are obviously very familiar with it.

While it was apparently popular to hook up at bathhouses in the seventies, I know of nothing like that that exists today, or is in popular use, by any of the many homosexuals I know and have met.
Link Posted: 7/29/2014 5:54:53 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Link Posted: 7/29/2014 5:56:44 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Link Posted: 7/29/2014 5:58:18 PM EDT
[#5]
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

http://files.redux.com/images/0ec7cb128e5103c6c9c2d01e72b568f2/raw

Link Posted: 7/29/2014 6:00:08 PM EDT
[#6]
Link Posted: 7/29/2014 6:00:18 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

How are the two similar?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
I waiting for the day when insurance carriers treat queers like they treat smokers, the over weight, etc.

Increased risks and all that...

I'll bet obamacare addresses that...

What about queers that dont engage in sex with other queers? Do they get a break under your grand plan?
Or junkies who use sterile needles?  

How are the two similar?

They both belong to a demographic with high rates of HIV as a direct result of risky behavior, but choose not to engage on that behavior.
Link Posted: 7/29/2014 6:01:29 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:

They both belong to a demographic with high rates of HIV as a direct result of risky behavior, but choose not to engage on that behavior.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
I waiting for the day when insurance carriers treat queers like they treat smokers, the over weight, etc.

Increased risks and all that...

I'll bet obamacare addresses that...

What about queers that dont engage in sex with other queers? Do they get a break under your grand plan?

How are the two similar?

Except a junkie USING sterile needles is engaging in risky behavior, but it's like he's using a condom-needle.... so.... you're saying that it's not risky behavior if gays use a condom, right?
Link Posted: 7/29/2014 6:07:12 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

No, you're right.  It must just be a coincidence that such a large percentage of Gays have HIV.  Certainly not unsafe sex with multiple partners.

Yeah, you keep telling yourself that.
Link Posted: 7/29/2014 6:08:12 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:

Except a junkie USING sterile needles is engaging in risky behavior, but it's like he's using a condom-needle.... so.... you're saying that it's not risky behavior if gays use a condom, right?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

The junkie using a sterile needle, or at least not sharing needles, isn't going to catch or spread HIV if that is the only behavior they engage in. Condoms are not 100% effective at protecting against HIV. They can fail.
Link Posted: 7/29/2014 6:10:45 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

How are the two similar?

Exactly.  Is this news to you?

Sharing needles and unsafe sex with multiple partners.
Link Posted: 7/29/2014 6:11:13 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
View Quote

Receptive sex of any kind is a risk factor, but only if with someone that is in a high risk group is the risk higher than the general population, like MSM or IV drug users.
Link Posted: 7/29/2014 6:15:58 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:

View Quote

Except you clearly stated that junkies using sterile needles is the SAME thing as a homosexual choosing not to engage in homosexual activity as both *not* partaking in risky behavior. Words mean things.
Link Posted: 7/29/2014 6:18:23 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:

No, you're right.  It must just be a coincidence that such a large percentage of Gays have HIV.  Certainly not unsafe sex with multiple partners.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

I said nothing of the sort, you're mad because you got called on your enormous derp. I stated that the bathhouse fucking twelve fucking people a night stereotype doesn't really exist on any level that you imagine in your twisted fucked up mind. Unsafe sex with ANY partner is fucking stupid, and I have never said anything contrary to that, and if you think I have, I beg you to either prove it or stop opening your mouth and spewing idiocy.
Link Posted: 7/29/2014 6:24:42 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:

I'm amazed that Female Heterosexual sex is now a bigger risk than IV drug use.

In the 90s IV drug use was as bad as Male Homosexual sex.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
New HIV Cases for 2010
http://www.cdc.gov/hiv/images/web/msm_hiv_cases_graph_2014.jpg

The MSM/Red denotes Men who have Sex with Men.  So either gay or bi.

That year there were an estimated 38,000 new HIV infections among men in the United States. Seventy-eight percent (29,800) of these were among MSM(Gay/Bi).

I'm amazed that Female Heterosexual sex is now a bigger risk than IV drug use.

In the 90s IV drug use was as bad as Male Homosexual sex.

You know those bisexual queers on the graph? Yeah.
Link Posted: 7/29/2014 6:24:42 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:

Except you clearly stated that junkies using sterile needles is the SAME thing as a homosexual choosing not to engage in homosexual activity as both *not* partaking in risky behavior. Words mean things.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

It's true.  It terms of the risky behavior that has led to the spread of HIV in their respective communities, eliminating the behavior eliminates the risk.
The word risk is relative in THIS discussion to the risk of catching HIV.

Link Posted: 7/29/2014 6:26:52 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:

They ask you a series of questions about potentially risky behavior, some of which is sexual.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
I've never donated blood so I don't know how it works, but can't they just say they aren't gay?

They ask you a series of questions about potentially risky behavior, some of which is sexual.

They need GySgt Hartman up in there.

"DO YOU SUCK DICKS???!!!"

"ARE YOU A PETER PUFFER???!!!
Link Posted: 7/29/2014 6:31:29 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:

I said nothing of the sort, you're mad because you got called on your enormous derp. I stated that the bathhouse fucking twelve fucking people a night stereotype doesn't really exist on any level that you imagine in your twisted fucked up mind. Unsafe sex with ANY partner is fucking stupid, and I have never said anything contrary to that, and if you think I have, I beg you to either prove it or stop opening your mouth and spewing idiocy.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

I wasn't speaking to you.

The fact is, when AIDS first rose to epidemic levels in the. Gay community, Health departments shut down bath houses in NYC and SF, because just such behavior was occurring.  There were massive protests as Gays protested the closures.  

The disease spread in the Gay community because of unsafe sex with multiple partners of the same demographic.

The risk to heterosexuals who engage in similar behavior is tiny by comparison.

This is all old news.
Link Posted: 7/29/2014 6:33:05 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:

The fact is, when AIDS first rose to epidemic levels in the. Gay community, Health departments shut down bath houses in NYC and SF, because just such behavior was occurring.  There were massive protests as Gays protested the closures.  

The disease spread in the Gay community because of unsafe sex with multiple partners of the same demographic.

This is all old news.
View Quote

Good job sidestepping the fact that you insinuated that all gays - right now, in the present - go to bath houses and fuck multiple partners on a nightly basis.

Absolute, unadulterated idiocy, and it came outta your keyboard.
Link Posted: 7/29/2014 6:39:24 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:

Good job sidestepping the fact that you insinuated that all gays - right now, in the present - go to bath houses and fuck multiple partners on a nightly basis.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

This is all old news.

So homos don't shoot meth and have orgies? That's a current trend. They are called "slamming parties".

I have a narc buddy in CA. It's very popular.
Link Posted: 7/29/2014 6:40:34 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

This is all old news.

I insinuated no such thing.  However that behavior is exactly why most people with HIV are Gay men.  That behavior is what allowed it to spread like wildfire through their community.

Your denial and blinders also bear responsibility.   I blame YOU for The existence of AIDS.   Shame on you.
Link Posted: 7/29/2014 6:52:41 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:

So homos don't shoot meth and have orgies? That's a current trend. They are called "slamming parties".

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

This is all old news.

With a minority of homosexuals, maybe. That =/= all, or even a majority. Reach more.
Link Posted: 7/29/2014 6:53:35 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:

With a minority of homosexuals, maybe. That =/= all, or even a majority. Reach more.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

This is all old news.

I'm going with a majority of homosexuals. Show me data proving otherwise.
Link Posted: 7/29/2014 6:54:28 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:

I insinuated no such thing.  However that behavior is exactly why most people with HIV are Gay men.  That behavior is what allowed it to spread like wildfire through their community.

Your denial and blinders also bear responsibility.   I blame YOU for The existence of AIDS.   Shame on you.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

This is all old news.

Thanks!

Good to see you still refuse to have an intelligent conversation over the things you spew now just like always.

See post above RE: unprotected sex. Then kindly COC
Link Posted: 7/29/2014 6:54:49 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

This is all old news.

You brought the bullshit to the table, YOU find the corn in it.

ETA: BRB gotta go shoot meth and fuck the strange bearded dude that just showed up at the door wearing a gimp suit.
Link Posted: 7/29/2014 7:01:07 PM EDT
[#26]
One unit of transfused gay blood will turn any man queer.
Link Posted: 7/29/2014 7:01:15 PM EDT
[#27]
Not bullshit.

Homosexuals are well known for their promiscuity, and drug use. How else can a tiny percentage of the population have all the disease?
Link Posted: 7/29/2014 7:02:10 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:

Thanks!

Good to see you still refuse to have an intelligent conversation over the things you spew now just like always.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

This is all old news.

Thanks!

Everything I've stated is a fact.   Your shrill denial is nothing new.

Go hunt a bug.
Link Posted: 7/29/2014 7:03:54 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:
Not bullshit.

Homosexuals are well known for their promiscuity, and drug use. How else can a tiny percentage of the population have all the disease?
View Quote

They will tell that it is the fault of homophobia and a lack of AIDS education.
Link Posted: 7/29/2014 7:17:14 PM EDT
[#30]
Look at all the sudden HIV/AIDS health advocates, lol.
Link Posted: 7/29/2014 7:33:31 PM EDT
[#31]
Nah.  Not advocates.  

Most heterosexual men realized a long time ago that AIDS/HIV was your problem, not ours.

Good luck with it.
Link Posted: 7/29/2014 7:39:13 PM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:

Go hunt a bug.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

This is all old news.

Thanks!

Go hunt a bug.

Lol.
Link Posted: 7/29/2014 7:43:33 PM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:
Nah.  Not advocates.  

Most heterosexual men realized a long time ago that AIDS/HIV was your problem, not ours.

Good luck with it.
View Quote

Go tell that to somebody from Africa.
Link Posted: 7/29/2014 7:46:39 PM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Nah.  Not advocates.  

Good luck with it.

All Africans are bathhouse fucking homosexuals. I thought you knew.

ETA: That reads kinda wrong.. like, how do you fuck a bathhouse? Hmmm
Link Posted: 7/29/2014 7:48:38 PM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:
Nah.  Not advocates.
View Quote

Ah, so you only care enough to use it to demonize gay people. That's not sociopathic at all. Good luck with that.
Link Posted: 7/29/2014 7:50:05 PM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Nah.  Not advocates.  

Good luck with it.

A complete disregard for splinters or tile based genital mutilation?
Link Posted: 7/29/2014 7:51:28 PM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Nah.  Not advocates.  

Good luck with it.

Not my problem.  Theirs and yours.  
Link Posted: 7/29/2014 7:53:13 PM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:

Ah, so you only care enough to use it to demonize gay people.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Nah.  Not advocates.

Ah, so you only care enough to use it to demonize gay people.
Nope.  Don't care.
That's not sociopathic at all. Good luck with that.

I'm good with it.  
Link Posted: 7/29/2014 7:53:41 PM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:

Ah, so you only care enough to use it to demonize gay people. That's not sociopathic at all. Good luck with that.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Nah.  Not advocates.

Cincinatus is, and has always been "that guy" who posts shit in threads to deliberately be a contrarian or get a rise out of folks. In other words, a troll. He loves these threads in particular.
Link Posted: 7/29/2014 7:54:06 PM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Nah.  Not advocates.  

Good luck with it.

Link Posted: 7/29/2014 7:57:28 PM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:

Cincinatus is, and has always been "that guy" who posts shit in threads to deliberately be a contrarian or get a rise out of folks. In other words, a troll. He loves these threads in particular.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Nah.  Not advocates.

I'm not at all contrarian.  In this thread, I represent the majority view.  

Read all the posts.

In OUR country, AIDS is a disease that has been spread by people who engage in certain behaviors.  We all know this.

Link Posted: 7/29/2014 7:59:16 PM EDT
[#42]
Yes, male homosexuals have much higher risks of HIV.  However, so do blacks.  Are you okay with forbidding blacks to donate?

I'm not saying one is right and one is wrong.  I'm saying that if we're going to exclude people because of higher statistical risk, then why are we applying this policy unevenly?

Link Posted: 7/29/2014 8:01:31 PM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:
Yes, male homosexuals have much higher risks of HIV.  However, so do blacks.  Are you okay with forbidding blacks to donate?

I'm not saying one is right and one is wrong.  I'm saying that if we're going to exclude people because of higher statistical risk, then why are we applying this policy unevenly?

View Quote

Yes

ETA: Im ok with barring ANYONE from donating if they feel there is too high of a risk - or hell, for ANY reason. Too ugly? Can't donate. It's not like donating blood is a right, for fuck's sake. They set the criteria. Currently men who engage in intercourse with other men are barred from donating, but male homosexuals are not. Unless they fuck other guys. I see absolutely NO PROBLEM with the current system and regulations.

Link Posted: 7/29/2014 8:02:10 PM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:

View Quote

Statistics are statistics, and that's a red herring.  The AIDS rate amongst Gay men and IV drug users is WAY higher than that of blacks.  

The idea of this petition only serves to illustrate the Liberal, self-centered nature of the petitioneers; they are willing to risk the public heatlh for the sake of their self-esteem.
Link Posted: 7/29/2014 8:02:35 PM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Nah.  Not advocates.  

Good luck with it.

*Russia.
Link Posted: 7/29/2014 8:04:35 PM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:

Read all the posts.

In OUR country, AIDS is a disease that has been spread by people who engage in certain behaviors.  We all know this.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Nah.  Not advocates.

Read all the posts.

A lot of people also know that AIDS isn't a disease.
Link Posted: 7/29/2014 8:05:40 PM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Nah.  Not advocates.

Read all the posts.

Shhh, he's fact-ing. Don't interrupt!~
Link Posted: 7/29/2014 8:06:31 PM EDT
[#48]
One can be pro-gay all day long, but the numbers don't lie.

This is about actual medical issues, not what makes one feel warm and fuzzy.
Link Posted: 7/29/2014 8:07:09 PM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:

View Quote

In my opinion, the exclusion should remain until we can find a way to treat them better, or cure this. Or until the statistical rate of AIDS/HIV in homosexual males falls.

desertw0lf.

I have a question:

You know that I'm not a homophobe, or anything like that. Do you think that the ban on homosexual males donating blood due to statistically greater concentration of HIV/AIDS is okay if it's temporary, until better treatments are put into action, or the statistical rate falls is fair?

I would support the (temporary) ban on whatever group of people had a statistically disproportionate disease to population rate.

*virus
Link Posted: 7/29/2014 8:08:54 PM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:

Shhh, he's fact-ing. Don't interrupt!~
View Quote

It's a virus, does that make his point any less true?  NO
Page / 9
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top