Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 258
Link Posted: 5/29/2014 10:08:54 PM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Top ten finish this year for the Gators,  book it.

An SEC team takes the title. Would like to see Stanford and Oregon in the playoffs.
View Quote

Link Posted: 5/29/2014 10:11:33 PM EDT
[#2]

I agree with Ranger_556 on his Muschamp evaluation though.  He is the weakest link.

RIP Houston Husker
Link Posted: 5/29/2014 10:15:01 PM EDT
[#3]
I finally got season tickets too!

Quoted:
In on page one, and roll tide!

I cannot wait.
View Quote

Link Posted: 5/29/2014 10:18:44 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

I cannot wait.

I am thinking it's gonna be Bama/FSU at the end of this season...I hope we go undefeated, but to go wire to wire in two seasons? I don't see it happening but then again..I didn't see Jameis stealing the crab legs from a grocery store either.
Link Posted: 5/29/2014 10:22:06 PM EDT
[#5]

I agree with Ranger_556 on his Muschamp evaluation though.  He is the weakest link.

RIP Houston Husker

And I was pissed we didn't get Muschamp...turns out we dodged a bullet...

He's a pretty good DC, though

War Eagle!

Link Posted: 5/29/2014 10:55:02 PM EDT
[#6]
My way too early playoff prediction:

1. Alabama
2. FSU
3. Ohio State
4. Oklahoma

Final matchup:

Ohio State 37
Alabama 24
Link Posted: 5/29/2014 11:44:58 PM EDT
[#7]

Link Posted: 5/29/2014 11:46:35 PM EDT
[#8]
Dang, I keep missing out on starting these threads.  

Link Posted: 5/30/2014 12:11:52 AM EDT
[#9]

333 Consecutive Sellouts.  And counting.
Link Posted: 5/30/2014 12:51:53 AM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:

Shouldnt it be in team forum since he was banned from GD?
View Quote

Who was banned from GD?

ETA: Damnnn I almost forgot, FUCK mICHIGAN

Link Posted: 5/30/2014 1:14:11 AM EDT
[#11]

And the most Academic All Americans of any school in the country. It's great to be a Husker! Go Big Red!!!
Link Posted: 5/30/2014 1:26:35 AM EDT
[#12]
Link Posted: 5/30/2014 12:09:43 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:

1. Alabama
2. FSU
3. Ohio State
4. Oklahoma

Final matchup:

Ohio State 37
Alabama 24
View Quote

Did they legalize pot in Ohio?  Because you're smoking it!
Link Posted: 5/30/2014 11:33:43 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

1. Alabama
2. FSU
3. Ohio State
4. Oklahoma

Final matchup:

Ohio State 37
Alabama 24

I'm not so optimistic about this season.  I think OSU will drop 2 games...the defensive line should be stellar and the QB will be a 4th year started but 4/5ths of the O line graduated last year.  OSU's defense and offense aren't in sync for a national championship caliber team.
Link Posted: 5/30/2014 11:48:55 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

1. Alabama
2. FSU
3. Ohio State
4. Oklahoma

Final matchup:

Ohio State 37
Alabama 24

You're right, I'll admit it's possible that Oregon gets in over Oklahoma. Happy now?
Link Posted: 5/30/2014 11:51:39 PM EDT
[#16]
Link Posted: 5/31/2014 12:27:58 AM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:

There's Miami's fan.  Nice to meet you!

You guys got really quiet in last years thread, despite the strong start.
View All Quotes

Dont scare him! If he disappears, it'll add another six weeks until football season starts.
Link Posted: 5/31/2014 12:32:16 AM EDT
[#18]

Quoted:

View Quote

LMAO
Link Posted: 5/31/2014 12:46:07 AM EDT
[#19]
Well, it would be a great game, but you never know how it will shake out..............I think it goes from 4 teams to 8 within a few years though. Too much money to be made on extra playoff games for the NCAA

Bama/Ohio State? I'll take Bama............

Quoted:

I am thinking it's gonna be Bama/FSU at the end of this season...I hope we go undefeated, but to go wire to wire in two seasons? I don't see it happening but then again..I didn't see Jameis stealing the crab legs from a grocery store either.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Quoted:

I cannot wait.

Link Posted: 5/31/2014 1:45:00 AM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:
  LMAO
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
  LMAO

Well hello Mr. Wolverine. Guess I'll go ahead and give you the good news, you're going 7-5 this year. Could be 6-6 if Appy State owns you again.
Link Posted: 5/31/2014 2:10:22 AM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:

Well hello Mr. Wolverine. Guess I'll go ahead and give you the good news, you're going 7-5 this year. Could be 6-6 if Appy State owns you again.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
  LMAO

Oh..I almost forgot about you. My favorite OSU fan who thought his mighty Bucknuts were gonna beat my Noles. How nice of you to stop by...You did'nt think I would'nt remind of you of your Bowl loss to the team that we slaughtered (Clemson) in their own house? And we didn't lose that many players this year...we re-loaded and the Heisman crab thief will be back. I think Bama is the only team with a shot, barring we make it to the play-offs. We would destroy OSU in any venue in America if they played this year.

Ok...your turn.
Link Posted: 5/31/2014 7:36:12 AM EDT
[#22]
My my.....some pretty serious gauntlet throwing already

I'm really excited to see alot of these teams play because there are so many question marks.  The good thing is because of the schedules most of those questions will be answered by week 2.

For my Noles the only roadblock I see is mental.  Shaking the off-field drama and the dreaded "we're entitled to win" mentality that can follow any team who was so dominant the previous year.

If we go in with the right mental attitude then we're as dangerous as last year.

Ohio will be a big question this year, as will Clemson.  Auburn will be good but not like last year.  Bama won't miss a step.  aTm?.....Hmmmmmm, I really don't know if they'll be better off or worse without JF.   Ducks have been exposed as far as I'm concerned.  Disrupt their tempo and they're nothing but a "very good team".  They still have plenty of talent though.

Link Posted: 5/31/2014 10:06:19 AM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:

Oh..I almost forgot about you. My favorite OSU fan who thought his mighty Bucknuts were gonna beat my Noles. How nice of you to stop by...You did'nt think I would'nt remind of you of your Bowl loss to the team that we slaughtered (Clemson) in their own house? And we didn't lose that many players this year...we re-loaded and the Heisman crab thief will be back. I think Bama is the only team with a shot, barring we make it to the play-offs. We would destroy OSU in any venue in America if they played this year.

Ok...your turn.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
  LMAO

Ok...your turn.

You just need to worry about keeping your quaterback from getting arrested. If he does it will be a race to the bottom between UF and YOUR Noles as well as another decade of being irrelevant. not to mention having to listen to Miami spout shit about being the best team in the state.
Link Posted: 5/31/2014 11:23:30 AM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:<snip>. not to mention having to listen to Miami spout shit about being the best team in the state.
View Quote

What happened to the Miami guy last year?
Link Posted: 5/31/2014 11:27:55 AM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:<snip>. not to mention having to listen to Miami spout shit about being the best team in the state.

The guy who blew out his knee edit: appearently it was his ankle?  Duke Johnson.  He should be back......don't know if he'll be his "old self" though.  He was the key to their explosive offense.  They fell apart after he was hurt.
Link Posted: 5/31/2014 11:30:56 AM EDT
[#26]

Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

LMAO

I'm sure you felt great about how elite your team was, when one of the worst Michigan team's ever, took your sorry asses right down to the wire last year.
Link Posted: 5/31/2014 11:44:31 AM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:

I'm sure you felt great about how elite your team was, when one of the worst Michigan team's ever, took your sorry asses right down to the wire last year.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
  LMAO

I am a bit amazed that most of that OSU secondary will be playing on Sundays.  The last few games was just an expose on that weakness, drop linebackers to help or blitz more, get killed by the run.   I couldn't really say how much of it was due to a ridiculously young D line not getting pressure or the loss of players to injuries  (FS Christian Bryant to a broken ankle, Roby not 100%, etc)...or just baddies being bad.

If I had to guess the offense will be worse and the defense will be generally better.  It was sad watching what Michigan did and then OSU unable to stop the same plays against Clemson.
Link Posted: 5/31/2014 2:20:55 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
  LMAO

You're right, winning feels great. Blowouts are nice, but a W is a W.

Is that how far you guys have fallen? Talking shit because you at least weren't blown out.
Link Posted: 5/31/2014 2:31:55 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:

You just need to worry about keeping your quaterback from getting arrested. If he does it will be a race to the bottom between UF and YOUR Noles as well as another decade of being irrelevant. not to mention having to listen to Miami spout shit about being the best team in the state.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
  LMAO

Ok...your turn.

Did you just suggest that the undefeated national champions will be in a race to the bottom against UF and facing a decade of irrelevance should Winston be arrested again?

Really?

REALLY?

Link Posted: 5/31/2014 2:36:05 PM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:

There's Miami's fan.  Nice to meet you!

You guys got really quiet in last years thread, despite the strong start.
View All Quotes

Miami fans were always the loudest, trashiest, most obnoxious group of visiting fans before games in Chapel Hill.  It was like someone drug an 8 ball through Jersey and brought the catch to a football game.  

They'd shut the fuck up really quick once they started losing, and you couldn't find one of those fuckers after they lost.  
Link Posted: 5/31/2014 6:24:09 PM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:

Did you just suggest that the undefeated national champions will be in a race to the bottom against UF and facing a decade of irrelevance should Winston be arrested again?

Really?

REALLY?

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Ok...your turn.

Really?

REALLY?

I dont see FSU being very successful without Winston playing. Really.
Link Posted: 5/31/2014 6:31:01 PM EDT
[#32]
I just want OU to finally have a year without a ton of injuries.  The last five years, with last year being particularly bad, they have been plagued by injuries.
Link Posted: 5/31/2014 7:19:57 PM EDT
[#33]

Quoted:

I just want OU to finally have a year without a ton of injuries.  The last five years, with last year being particularly bad, they have been plagued by injuries.
View Quote

You know, they've never been the same team since this game:  

Link Posted: 5/31/2014 7:21:20 PM EDT
[#34]

Quoted:

View Quote
You guys are going to be really good if Sugar Bowl Trevor Knight is here to stay. I don't think Baylor can win the Big XII again if they don't win @Norman.

Link Posted: 5/31/2014 7:22:26 PM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Ok...your turn.

Really?

REALLY?

You're not familiar with the depth charts are you?

Trust me, we have two kids behind him that can throw that ball. Plus a run game that is still in great shape.
Link Posted: 5/31/2014 7:24:35 PM EDT
[#36]

Link Posted: 5/31/2014 7:32:09 PM EDT
[#37]

Quoted:
I am a bit amazed that most of that OSU secondary will be playing on Sundays.  The last few games was just an expose on that weakness, drop linebackers to help or blitz more, get killed by the run.   I couldn't really say how much of it was due to a ridiculously young D line not getting pressure or the loss of players to injuries  (FS Christian Bryant to a broken ankle, Roby not 100%, etc)...or just baddies being bad.

If I had to guess the offense will be worse and the defense will be generally better.  It was sad watching what Michigan did and then OSU unable to stop the same plays against Clemson.
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

LMAO

I don't know how the fuck Taylor Lewan got picked in the first round. Everybody said how great of a OT he was.

Bullshit, our QB was taking a 2 step drop back and then running for his life. Lewan got alot of praise and yet our QB got ZERO protection all year.

Oh yeah and Lewan was a dirty piece of shit player. And I say that as a Michigan fan.
Link Posted: 5/31/2014 7:39:49 PM EDT
[#38]

Quoted:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rBwGsjduN5o

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rBwGsjduN5o

Well, there was last years Sugar Bowl.  They seemed pretty decent then.  Hard to believe it was the same team that lost to texas.
Link Posted: 5/31/2014 7:46:02 PM EDT
[#39]

Quoted:

You guys are going to be really good if Sugar Bowl Trevor Knight is here to stay. I don't think Baylor can win the Big XII again if they don't win @Norman.

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

I like Knight, but in the spring game it was all Mayfield.  It was very surprising on how well Mayfield played, he basically played a perfect game which is amazing for a kid that was only there for a few weeks at the time.  Probably lucky for Knight that he isn't eligible this year.
Link Posted: 5/31/2014 8:30:08 PM EDT
[#40]
Link Posted: 5/31/2014 8:44:46 PM EDT
[#41]
Woot!  In on 2 and counting down to LSU-Wisc!
Link Posted: 5/31/2014 9:05:19 PM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:
Woot!  In on 2 and counting down to LSU-Wisc!
View Quote

Nothing quite like losing the first game of your season.
Link Posted: 6/1/2014 7:19:33 AM EDT
[#43]
I can admit it. Miami fans are the worst. I've been one for 30 years, and I hate Miami fans.
Link Posted: 6/1/2014 8:20:06 AM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:
I can admit it. Miami fans are the worst. I've been one for 30 years, and I hate Miami fans.
View Quote

Ouch!
Link Posted: 6/1/2014 8:30:59 AM EDT
[#45]

Quoted:

Well, it would be a great game, but you never know how it will shake out..............I think it goes from 4 teams to 8 within a few years though. Too much money to be made on extra playoff games for the NCAA

Bama/Ohio State? I'll take Bama............

View Quote
All day, every day and twice on sunday...

Link Posted: 6/1/2014 8:42:51 AM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:
  I don't know how the fuck Taylor Lewan got picked in the first round. Everybody said how great of a OT he was.

Bullshit, our QB was taking a 2 step drop back and then running for his life. Lewan got alot of praise and yet our QB got ZERO protection all year.

Oh yeah and Lewan was a dirty piece of shit player. And I say that as a Michigan fan.
View Quote

He didn't really improve his draft stock by staying.

I think he did better last year.  After the Ohio State/Michigan game he taking to social media talking about how bad OSU was...it just struck me as something you do if you're an asshole AND you win, not one or the other.
Link Posted: 6/1/2014 9:40:38 AM EDT
[#47]

Quoted:

I think he did better last year.  After the Ohio State/Michigan game he taking to social media talking about how bad OSU was...it just struck me as something you do if you're an asshole AND you win, not one or the other.
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

I hadn't heard about the guy until the Titans drafted him. Come to find out he's a pretty big piece of shit. Assaulting people, threatening to rape RAPE VICTIMS, etc.

Link Posted: 6/1/2014 9:57:47 AM EDT
[#48]

Link Posted: 6/1/2014 2:26:59 PM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:

Trust me, we have two kids behind him that can throw that ball. Plus a run game that is still in great shape.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Ok...your turn.

Really?

REALLY?

I know how a depth chart works, I also know how losing a starter effects a team.
Link Posted: 6/1/2014 11:11:23 PM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:
I know how a depth chart works, I also know how losing a starter effects a team.
View Quote

Our second and third string players accounted for almost 50% of on-field time last year.

He's an asset, for sure.  However, he's not the team.
Page / 258
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top