Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 5
Link Posted: 4/16/2014 6:43:32 PM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Why do so many bad things happen to good people?
View Quote

And why do good things happen to really bad people.
Link Posted: 4/16/2014 7:01:02 PM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:

Did my dogs go to a separate heaven, If so can I go there?
View Quote
wouldnt be heaven without dogs/cats

Link Posted: 4/16/2014 7:08:22 PM EDT
[#3]
"How did you come to exist?"
Link Posted: 4/16/2014 7:09:48 PM EDT
[#4]
"Who died and made you God?"

Shortly thereafter: "Bam!"
Link Posted: 4/17/2014 10:37:53 AM EDT
[#5]
"Why did you make the universe and humanity appear as if if they came to be as the result of purely natural forces?"
Link Posted: 4/17/2014 10:40:34 AM EDT
[#6]
Am I on Peter's list?
Link Posted: 4/17/2014 10:42:13 AM EDT
[#7]
why didn't ann dunham have an abortion?
Link Posted: 4/17/2014 10:42:34 AM EDT
[#8]
Where do all my socks go in the dryer?

Is that You being funny, or Satan?
Link Posted: 4/17/2014 10:48:50 AM EDT
[#9]
Why must I be cursed with these heavenly good looks?
Link Posted: 4/17/2014 10:50:19 AM EDT
[#10]
If you love us so much why do you burn us in hell for eternity if we don't do what you want?
Link Posted: 4/17/2014 10:51:33 AM EDT
[#11]
Why did it have to happen ?

He will know what I'm talking about

Gr
Link Posted: 4/17/2014 10:52:53 AM EDT
[#12]
"Any plans on releasing a version of the Bible in line with our modern understanding of the Universe?"
Link Posted: 4/17/2014 10:58:10 AM EDT
[#13]
Why do you create woman that so bitchy?
Link Posted: 4/17/2014 11:02:07 AM EDT
[#14]
How is my Dad and other family members doing.
Link Posted: 4/17/2014 11:02:44 AM EDT
[#15]
Why is the inverse of alpha equal to about 137?
Link Posted: 4/17/2014 11:18:08 AM EDT
[#16]
Hmm, so many . .

"You know, the other guy is offering 32 virgins. What you got?"
or
"Where the hell have you been?"
or
"Well, damn! I guess I lost that bet, but still . . . we're cool right? I mean, no hard feeling or nothing!"

Link Posted: 4/17/2014 11:21:23 AM EDT
[#17]
Why did you take away the opportunity for my wife and I to raise our 21mo son?
Link Posted: 4/17/2014 11:21:47 AM EDT
[#18]
Link Posted: 4/17/2014 11:25:11 AM EDT
[#19]

Quoted:

Why in your name did you mount the male penis and testicles 34" off the ground which just happens to also be the fist swing height of a 2 year old child?  

View Quote

Nut cup.  
Link Posted: 4/17/2014 11:26:00 AM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:
If you love us so much why do you burn us in hell for eternity if we don't do what you want?
View Quote

It's not that hard to be saved. It's kind of like owning a dog. To  you it's an animal who suppose to obey you. You may of not created it, but you treat it like you're it's father. At least that's how most pet owners are. He created you. He gave you life. People constantly crap on him. Blame him for things, like the death of children when it's up to us to take care of each other. You don't even know how many blessings you have in this world because you don't care about them. Myself, I feel I'm blessed with his Grace. He gave his only son for us, when I don't believe we deserved it. Laugh at me all you want. Don't blame him for bad things that happen in this world. If there is anyone to blame, it's yourself and your fellow man.
Link Posted: 4/17/2014 11:26:40 AM EDT
[#21]
Link Posted: 4/17/2014 11:28:23 AM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Why did you take away the opportunity for my wife and I to raise our 21mo son?

It is tragic. Remember if you believe in God, you must realize he gave his only son so we can have salvation. As a christian that baby boy is guaranteed eternal life. If he follow the path of Jesus Christ, he will be re-united with his son.
Link Posted: 4/17/2014 11:28:35 AM EDT
[#23]

Quoted:
It's not that hard to be saved. It's kind of like owning a dog. To  you it's an animal who suppose to obey you. You may of not created it, but you treat it like you're it's father. At least that's how most pet owners are. He created you. He gave you life. People constantly crap on him. Blame him for things, like the death of children when it's up to us to take care of each other. You don't even know how many blessings you have in this world because you don't care about them. Myself, I feel I'm blessed with his Grace. He gave his only son for us, when I don't believe we deserved it. Laugh at me all you want. Don't blame him for bad things that happen in this world. If there is anyone to blame, it's yourself and your fellow man.
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

yet the same people that blame God for all the troubles want to hold individuals responsible for gun crimes.    God doesn't make people kill each other.  People decided to kill each other.  
Link Posted: 4/17/2014 11:31:14 AM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:

yet the same people that blame God for all the troubles want to hold individuals responsible for gun crimes.    God doesn't make people kill each other.  People decided to kill each other.  
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

That's my point. Free will. We have each other. Like I said. At least if a child dies he has 100% guarantee that he's saved and will have eternal life. This life is so short. My life is 110% better now that I'm following Jesus. My family life is 110% better. I just keep reading the book and learning from Christ. He will show you the true path of happiness.
Link Posted: 4/17/2014 11:32:02 AM EDT
[#25]
which tire offers best ride
Link Posted: 4/17/2014 11:33:23 AM EDT
[#26]
What's up?

Link Posted: 4/17/2014 11:47:06 AM EDT
[#27]
"How can free will exist if it is you who chooses who a person will be (i.e., intelligence, biological traits, etc.), who their parents will be, and where they will grow up?"

e.g., how can free will exist when individual A is born into a poor family with a history of alcoholism/drug use, and raised in the ghetto surrounded by drugs and gangs; but individual B is born into a family of doctors/lawyers, etc., and is raised in Beverly Hills.

How is God able to say that these individuals are 100% free to choose their own path when he purposely starts them out on an uneven playing field?

Link Posted: 4/17/2014 11:51:20 AM EDT
[#28]
Ask God as many questions as you like. It answers through inner guidance and outer experiences.
Link Posted: 4/17/2014 12:05:22 PM EDT
[#29]
Do you prefer personal pronouns referring to yourself to be capitalized?
Link Posted: 4/17/2014 12:07:38 PM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:
Need clarification on which GOD brand we are seeking answers from. I've heard there are dozens.
View Quote

Link Posted: 4/17/2014 12:31:34 PM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:
"How can free will exist if it is you who chooses who a person will be (i.e., intelligence, biological traits, etc.), who their parents will be, and where they will grow up?"

e.g., how can free will exist when individual A is born into a poor family with a history of alcoholism/drug use, and raised in the ghetto surrounded by drugs and gangs; but individual B is born into a family of doctors/lawyers, etc., and is raised in Beverly Hills.

How is God able to say that these individuals are 100% free to choose their own path when he purposely starts them out on an uneven playing field?

View Quote

lol. Like Ben Carson? You logic is illogical. Just because you was born in the ghetto doesn't mean you're trapped there. How is that God's fault?
Link Posted: 4/17/2014 12:34:42 PM EDT
[#32]
Is my son with You?
Link Posted: 4/17/2014 12:36:22 PM EDT
[#33]
Do you secretly laugh when people say their loved ones are in Heaven when they die knowing that that hasn't happened yet (according to the Bible)?
Link Posted: 4/17/2014 12:39:42 PM EDT
[#34]
How can I cure all disease and aging, please provide any background knowledge needed to practically implement this.
Link Posted: 4/17/2014 12:40:34 PM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:
Have you ever thought of hanging out in GD for just one day?
View Quote

IN for the "GOD will answer Any Question" thread.  Also in for the "GOD, do you prefer 9mm or .45ACP?" thread and the "GOD's own chili recipe: Beans, No Beans?" threads as well.
Link Posted: 4/17/2014 1:42:25 PM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:

lol. Like Ben Carson? You logic is illogical. Just because you was born in the ghetto doesn't mean you're trapped there. How is that God's fault?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I never said that.

So you're saying that a person born in an environment filled with drugs and violence is NOT surrounded by more temptation to do wrong than someone born into a more desirable environment?

Do you really think the private school kid who lives in Beverly Hills is going to be as tempted to rob a 7-11 as the broke kid who lives in Detroit?

There are also biological aspects of a person that impact their life. How good-looking they are, how smart they are, if they are predisposed to certain medical/psychological issues.

I bet the tall guy who looks like a male model faces more temptation to engage in pre-marital sex than the short fat guy who looks like Brian Peppers.

Another example is alcoholism. Alcoholism is believed by many scientists to be caused (at least partially) by genetics.

I'm not saying that these people can't live virtuous lives or go out and make something of themselves, I'm just saying god is a bit of a dick for purposely surrounding some individuals by more temptations than others, and then punishing them when they give in.

I mean, since god is all-powerful, is not bound by time, and can see into the future, he already knows before even creating a person whether or not they will live a virtuous life or not. He already knows whether or not any of the various aspects of their life (whether they be environmental or genetic) will break them. Yet he still creates them. Seems like god purposely designs some people to fail.

Link Posted: 4/17/2014 3:52:44 PM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:

I never said that.

So you're saying that a person born in an environment filled with drugs and violence is NOT surrounded by more temptation to do wrong than someone born into a more desirable environment?

Do you really think the private school kid who lives in Beverly Hills is going to be as tempted to rob a 7-11 as the broke kid who lives in Detroit?

There are also biological aspects of a person that impact their life. How good-looking they are, how smart they are, if they are predisposed to certain medical/psychological issues.

I bet the tall guy who looks like a male model faces more temptation to engage in pre-marital sex than the short fat guy who looks like Brian Peppers.

Another example is alcoholism. Alcoholism is believed by many scientists to be caused (at least partially) by genetics.

I'm not saying that these people can't live virtuous lives or go out and make something of themselves, I'm just saying god is a bit of a dick for purposely surrounding some individuals by more temptations than others, and then punishing them when they give in.

I mean, since god is all-powerful, is not bound by time, and can see into the future, he already knows before even creating a person whether or not they will live a virtuous life or not. He already knows whether or not any of the various aspects of their life (whether they be environmental or genetic) will break them. Yet he still creates them. Seems like god purposely designs some people to fail.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

I never said that.

That would be interfering with our free will to make decisions. If we as a people followed Jesus Christ teachings and read the good book, then maybe this world would be a better place. The gospel is very accessible. People just choose not too.
Link Posted: 4/17/2014 5:12:57 PM EDT
[#38]
Why did you locate the intake so close to the exhaust?  
Link Posted: 4/17/2014 5:16:02 PM EDT
[#39]
If I was feeling all extensionally "Tell me your thoughts on existence…?" if I was feeling less so and more mischivious "If you had to force yourself to come up with an answer... which self defined (by the people themselves) separation of people into cultures or groups do you dislike the most and why?".

Edit: or maybe something simple like, "Would you tap Joan from Mad Men? If not… why not?"
Link Posted: 4/17/2014 5:22:36 PM EDT
[#40]
I would ask him, " WTF dude?"
Link Posted: 4/17/2014 5:31:28 PM EDT
[#41]
Alright who's responsible for this mess,so I can go kick'em in the NUTS!
Link Posted: 4/17/2014 5:43:43 PM EDT
[#42]
Why do you hate figs..?
Link Posted: 4/17/2014 5:50:37 PM EDT
[#43]
No question to ask.

"Thank you, I hope to show your greatness in my everyday life."
Link Posted: 4/17/2014 5:51:58 PM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:
No question to ask.

View Quote

I would think being god would be a very lonely place to be, do you really think such a being would care for yet another boot licker?
Link Posted: 4/17/2014 5:53:20 PM EDT
[#45]
Why did you take my son?
Link Posted: 4/17/2014 5:55:58 PM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:

I would think being god would be a very lonely place to be, do you really think such a being would care for yet another boot licker?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
No question to ask.

Yep, even those who call their brothers and sister "boot lickers."
Link Posted: 4/17/2014 5:56:42 PM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:
Why did you take my son?
View Quote

Fuck man… I think if there was an answer for this it would be in that we are granted (if we are the products of such a being) freedom and all the negatives that come along with it… so it's not so much someone decided to take your son… it's just if we are granted the gift of real freedom we have to take the random negatives that come with it. That said I hope you find grace in your life that may lessen the pain of such a loss.
Link Posted: 4/17/2014 5:57:35 PM EDT
[#48]
Could be yours and mine are up there shootin prairie dogs or drowning a worm together.  
Quoted:
Is my son with You?
View Quote

Link Posted: 4/17/2014 5:57:53 PM EDT
[#49]
Forgiveness of my sins.
Link Posted: 4/17/2014 6:00:04 PM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
No question to ask.

I don't mean it in such a muddy way, so please forgive my abrasive nature. It's just if a all powerful supreme being decided to create other sentient beings I think (subjective perspective) they would appreciate more you just being the you that you are and all that comes with it in sentient uniqueness. I'm sorry if I offended you brother, it's not my intention.

If in your uniqueness you find yourself simply grateful to this potentional being, I think you are lucky and I like your perspective.
Page / 5
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top