Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 4
Posted: 2/4/2013 10:51:50 AM EDT
1776 Redcoat!
Link Posted: 2/4/2013 10:52:57 AM EDT
[#1]
Quoted:
1776 Redcoat!

Listening now, I'm surprised he hadn't heard about it already.  I knew about it a few days ago.
Link Posted: 2/4/2013 10:56:35 AM EDT
[#2]

Huzzah!  Hopefully he livestreams it on Ustream =D
Link Posted: 2/4/2013 10:58:36 AM EDT
[#3]
Why are people giving Morgan so much free publicity?

CNN couldn't have possibly bought this much advertising.
Link Posted: 2/4/2013 10:58:45 AM EDT
[#4]
Is this gonna be 'live' on the Commie News Network (brought to you by friend of humanity, and all around good guy Ted "Eugenics" Turner) ?
Link Posted: 2/4/2013 10:58:59 AM EDT
[#5]
Aweome.  Confronting a scumbag at a scumbags range.

This is the range owner that threw us under the bus re ammo sales
Link Posted: 2/4/2013 11:00:10 AM EDT
[#6]
He is mobilizing all of his patriots!

Bullhorns are fully charged
Link Posted: 2/4/2013 11:02:00 AM EDT
[#7]
I fucking know Alcede. He's a creeper. What a jerk-off thinking he can speak for us. I have half a mind to go down there tonight. Any locals know when the limey cocksucker is supposed to be there?
Link Posted: 2/4/2013 11:02:20 AM EDT
[#8]
Anyone know which range or which town?
Link Posted: 2/4/2013 11:03:07 AM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
I fucking know Alcede. He's a creeper. What a jerk-off thinking he can speak for us. I have half a mind to go down there tonight. Any locals know when the limey cocksucker is supposed to be there?

I think sometime after 1800
Link Posted: 2/4/2013 11:03:23 AM EDT
[#10]
Somebody needs to ask him about his role in the cell phone hacking scandal.  Make sure the shot is live when you do.
Link Posted: 2/4/2013 11:03:55 AM EDT
[#11]
I can't believe Piers Morgan doesn't have the good sense to stay the hell out of Texas

Has he never heard of Santa Ana?
Link Posted: 2/4/2013 11:04:10 AM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:

Tactical arms in Katy?
Link Posted: 2/4/2013 11:04:39 AM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:

Tactical Firearms  -  Katy Texas

those of us in Katy are embarrassed by this place and do not go there
Link Posted: 2/4/2013 11:04:49 AM EDT
[#14]
http://tacticalfirearms.us/

Katy Tx.  As much as Alex disgusts me at some times, I'm glad he is going to be there tonight to open his mouth.

It's supposed to be tonight sometime. 6pm ish.  The more normal gun owners the better.
Link Posted: 2/4/2013 11:05:10 AM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:

Tactical Firearms Katy, Tx
Link Posted: 2/4/2013 11:06:35 AM EDT
[#16]
That's 15 minutes from where I am.  You might see a few angry Texans there.
Link Posted: 2/4/2013 11:07:04 AM EDT
[#17]
We should have so many people protesting hat Alex and his douchebag entourage and armed security can't get through to the store
Link Posted: 2/4/2013 11:08:06 AM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:

Godspeed

Link Posted: 2/4/2013 11:09:40 AM EDT
[#19]
Link Posted: 2/4/2013 11:09:45 AM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:
Quoted:

Godspeed

Link Posted: 2/4/2013 11:10:21 AM EDT
[#21]
Just like I said in the other thread,it's a trap and Jones is the last guy who should be doing this but he's just as big of an attention whore. Be prepared for him to show a select fire M-16 being shot at the range edited into camo wearing yokels open carrying ARs to show what kooks they are. The only reason he's doing this is to show how unhinged gun nuts are and he'll be given plenty of material.

Posted Via AR15.Com Mobile
Link Posted: 2/4/2013 11:10:46 AM EDT
[#22]
One can only hope that Jeremy doesn't say something stupid.

God I hope . . . .
Link Posted: 2/4/2013 11:11:36 AM EDT
[#23]
Have Bullhorn, Will Travel
Link Posted: 2/4/2013 11:11:58 AM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:
Just like I said in the other thread,it's a trap and Jones is the last guy who should be doing this but he's just as big of an attention whore. Be prepared for him to show a select fire M-16 being shot at the range edited into camo wearing yokels open carrying ARs to show what kooks they are. The only reason he's doing this is to show how unhinged gun nuts are and he'll be given plenty of material.

He was twittering how he was surprised at all the texans telling him they support more gun control  
Link Posted: 2/4/2013 11:11:59 AM EDT
[#25]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Godspeed

Bringing an anti-gun crusade to Texas is like bringing pork ribs to a synagogue.

Link Posted: 2/4/2013 11:12:26 AM EDT
[#26]
Great.
Link Posted: 2/4/2013 11:14:43 AM EDT
[#27]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Bringing an anti-gun crusade to Texas is like bringing pork ribs to a synagogue.  

Speed

Link Posted: 2/4/2013 11:18:45 AM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:

This.  Also omgwtfbbq?  Why Katy of all places for this?

To people asking for a live feed, I don't know about live but you'll most definitely see it on infowars later.

I personally think all this Jones/Morgan bullcrap is staged and they shake hands and give each other back rubs afterwards.  They're just using each other to get more publicity.
Link Posted: 2/4/2013 11:21:09 AM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:
Quoted:

To people asking for a live feed, I don't know about live but you'll most definitely see it on infowars later.

I personally think all this Jones/Morgan bullcrap is staged and they shake hands and give each other back rubs afterwards.  They're just using each other to get more publicity.

The gun shop he's going to is apparently very anti gun.  I can already see how they wanted to spin this, "My God even in Texas they support more gun control.  Look how radical groups like the NRA are."  Just wait and see.
Link Posted: 2/4/2013 11:24:25 AM EDT
[#30]
Didn't Piers say stuff like shoot NRA members?

We can't and don't say that, heck I wouldn't.  He does though.  What he gets from Alex Jones and the gunowners in Katy Tx, will be nothing, and quite deserved.

I hope that he can't so much as record an interview to be used on public television.

Link Posted: 2/4/2013 11:26:05 AM EDT
[#31]
So what happens if Piers shoots Alex Jones?

Link Posted: 2/4/2013 11:26:55 AM EDT
[#32]
Can some of you guys go and take pics and vid of this?

Get jones with a BFL
Link Posted: 2/4/2013 11:27:04 AM EDT
[#33]
Link Posted: 2/4/2013 11:27:32 AM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:

2 for the price of one????  1 DOA and 1 off the state run gang rape facility for life without parole.

Link Posted: 2/4/2013 11:28:22 AM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:

A shitstorm the likes of which you can't imagine.
Link Posted: 2/4/2013 11:30:10 AM EDT
[#36]

Quoted:

Quoted:

2 for the price of one????  1 DOA and 1 off the state run gang rape facility for life without parole.

Not if he proves he was in fear for his life.....And ya know.....a good lawyer just might be able to make that case w/ all of AJ's rantings out there...

Link Posted: 2/4/2013 11:35:01 AM EDT
[#37]
I think if I were a resident of Katy Tx I would be stocking up on eggs and rotten tomatoes.

Hard to do an interview with egg all over your face, yeah?
Link Posted: 2/4/2013 11:41:23 AM EDT
[#38]
I should head on over there, maybe we should have an Arfcom get together and throw shit at Morgan. The place has a nice range and shop but too bad its run by a cocksucker.
Link Posted: 2/4/2013 11:44:33 AM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:
I should head on over there. The place has a nice range and shop but too bad its run by a cocksucker.

I took my CHL from an instructor that uses that place for the range test (The rest of the class was at an entirely different location).  They have a strict new factory brass only rule.  As I was firing my test, the RO was sweeping the brass from around my feet and picking it up while I was still shooting.

Never going to give them my money.
Link Posted: 2/4/2013 11:45:37 AM EDT
[#40]
Would love to be there to see this in person.
Link Posted: 2/4/2013 11:46:25 AM EDT
[#41]

Link Posted: 2/4/2013 11:47:40 AM EDT
[#42]
fuck that limey
Link Posted: 2/4/2013 11:48:25 AM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

The gun shop he's going to is apparently very anti gun.  I can already see how they wanted to spin this, "My God even in Texas they support more gun control.  Look how radical groups like the NRA are."  Just wait and see.

Oh right  Wow.  I'm anti-cats, I think I'll open a cat shop  

And it probably is the only gun shop in America owned by a pos like that because seriously  I can't even... my brain is full of... Thanks Obama!
Link Posted: 2/4/2013 11:49:48 AM EDT
[#44]
Alex Jones' twitter says they are filming from 3-6pm CT...why are they closing at 6 then?  Still gonna head out there after work hopefully I dont miss it.
Link Posted: 2/4/2013 11:50:08 AM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

And it probably is the only gun shop in America owned by a pos like that because seriously  I can't even... my brain is full of... Thanks Obama!

Doesn't make sense to me either, which makes me wonder who his cliental is.
Link Posted: 2/4/2013 11:56:33 AM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Doesn't make sense to me either, which makes me wonder who his cliental is.

No shit.

How can a gun shop be anti-gun?

Link Posted: 2/4/2013 12:01:37 PM EDT
[#47]
http://www.ktrh.com/player/?mid=22310941

Go to about the 4 minute mark.  He states that he wonders how the Aurora shooter got the money to buy the gun and ammunition when he's on government assistance then says"it accidentally happened before the UN treaty came up to be signed".

Oh god no... another conspiracy theorist.

Link Posted: 2/4/2013 12:09:01 PM EDT
[#48]
Regardless, Piers will use this to paint gun owners as nuts. Alex Jones will help him in doing so.
Link Posted: 2/4/2013 12:09:49 PM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:

Go to about the 4 minute mark.  He states that he wonders how the Aurora shooter got the money to buy the gun and ammunition when he's on government assistance then says"it accidentally happened before the UN treaty came up to be signed".

That wasn't Alex or Piers.  What radio show was that?  For the record I think 9-11 happened and Sandy Hook was done by a crazy person.

Either way, that call was made by??
Link Posted: 2/4/2013 12:10:48 PM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:
Quoted:

That wasn't Alex or Piers.  What radio show was that?  For the record I think 9-11 happened and Sandy Hook was done by a crazy person.

Either way, that call was made by??

Unless I am mistaken that is the owner of tactical firearms
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 4
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top