BCM
User Panel

Page / 4
Link Posted: 2/4/2013 12:12:40 PM EDT
[#1]
Quoted:
Quoted:
http://www.ktrh.com/player/?mid=22310941

Go to about the 4 minute mark.  He states that he wonders how the Aurora shooter got the money to buy the gun and ammunition when he's on government assistance then says"it accidentally happened before the UN treaty came up to be signed".

Oh god no... another conspiracy theorist.

That wasn't Alex or Piers.  What radio show was that?  For the record I think 9-11 happened and Sandy Hook was done by a crazy person.

Either way, that call was made by??

Pretty sure it is the range/shop owner that will be on Piers tonight.

Link Posted: 2/4/2013 12:12:56 PM EDT
[#2]
Another conspiracy theorist? Jones is the lead acolyte of the NWO Bilderburgers FEMA camp garbage...

Quoted:

Go to about the 4 minute mark.  He states that he wonders how the Aurora shooter got the money to buy the gun and ammunition when he's on government assistance then says"it accidentally happened before the UN treaty came up to be signed".

Posted Via AR15.Com Mobile
Link Posted: 2/4/2013 12:15:41 PM EDT
[#3]
This will either be really awesome or really bad.
Link Posted: 2/4/2013 12:16:02 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:

Another conspiracy theorist? Jones is the lead acolyte of the NWO Bilderburgers FEMA camp garbage...
Quoted:

And he's in favor of blocking online ammo sales?...........

OK yeah.....FUCK THIS GUY!

Link Posted: 2/4/2013 12:20:22 PM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Right... sorry... I forgot to clarify.  That's the guy the limey is interviewing tonight while Alex Jones is trying to beat the door at the range down.  You think CNN is looking for a certain type to interview?
Link Posted: 2/4/2013 12:24:38 PM EDT
[#6]
Right... sorry... I forgot to clarify.  That's the guy the limey is interviewing tonight while Alex Jones is trying to beat the door at the range down.  You think CNN is looking for a certain type to interview?

Link Posted: 2/4/2013 12:31:54 PM EDT
[#7]
My wife (no you cannot have pictures) likes getting my gun stuff from there cause they dont talk down to her or treat her like an idiot.

Too bad Alcede is a tard.  I get the feeling he said the Ammo comments because he wants the foot traffic to hit his store and he cannot compete with the lower online ammo prices.  Too bad if you give them an inch they take a mile Alcede!  YOU GIVE THEM NOTHING, NO MATTER HOW SMALL!

Its enough to make you want to open your own gun store just to put tards out of business.  It really is a decent shop and the prices are good, its a shame management if fucking retarded.
Link Posted: 2/4/2013 3:09:58 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
My wife (no you cannot have pictures) likes getting my gun stuff from there cause they dont talk down to her or treat her like an idiot.

Too bad Alcede is a tard.  I get the feeling he said the Ammo comments because he wants the foot traffic to hit his store and he cannot compete with the lower online ammo prices.  Too bad if you give them an inch they take a mile Alcede!  YOU GIVE THEM NOTHING, NO MATTER HOW SMALL!

Its enough to make you want to open your own gun store just to put tards out of business.  It really is a decent shop and the prices are good, its a shame management if fucking retarded.

My sammich maker doesn't support Ammo bans.

You should train yours better.

http://monderno.com/news/tactical-firearms-supports-online-ammunition-ban/

Link Posted: 2/4/2013 3:13:53 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:

Then act like a true hooligan and spank her! And don't forget to post pics..

Link Posted: 2/4/2013 3:16:33 PM EDT
[#10]
Tactical Firearms is sorry for the inconvience but we will be closing February 4, 2013 at 6:00pm for administration reasons. Thank you for your understanding

http://tacticalfirearms.us/?tribe_events=closing-early

Link Posted: 2/4/2013 3:17:58 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
Quoted:

Oh shit, mine would shoot me if I thought of that.  The sammich maker is armed.
Link Posted: 2/4/2013 3:18:32 PM EDT
[#12]
Can someone clarify the time here. I'm 20 minutes away and ready to go.

Link Posted: 2/4/2013 3:19:41 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
Is this gonna be 'live' on the Commie News Network (brought to you by friend of humanity, and all around good guy Ted "Eugenics" Turner) ?

Ted hasnt owned CNN for a Decade.
Link Posted: 2/4/2013 3:21:11 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Fair enough. We like them armed and dangerous!

Link Posted: 2/4/2013 3:24:22 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

I'd want no other kind.

Link Posted: 2/4/2013 3:24:23 PM EDT
[#16]
Please.  If y'all must throw stuff at Morgan, throw limes.
Link Posted: 2/4/2013 3:26:52 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

I'd want no other kind.

Are you coming? I'm still trying to figure out what time to go.

Link Posted: 2/4/2013 3:27:37 PM EDT
[#18]
Good, run him out of Texas.
Link Posted: 2/4/2013 3:47:23 PM EDT
[#19]
RE the gun shop- For the record the girl on his staff in the bottom right of the photo is beautiful.....If she is underage I apologize and feel ashamed for any creepyness, none intended.

Oh, and fuck that limp dick limey.

BA
Link Posted: 2/4/2013 3:51:11 PM EDT
[#20]

Quoted:

Is there a Live feed for UK members to see the Slimey Limey get owned please?

Hit tvpc DOT com, then live and then do a search for CNN. If feed is not working try another (there are at least 4 (+ multifeeds on those channels).

Link Posted: 2/4/2013 4:19:39 PM EDT
[#21]
Did anyone go?
Link Posted: 2/4/2013 4:30:36 PM EDT
[#22]
Are these guys in Katy really anti's?

I don't get it?  That looks like a cool place.  That said, I realize Katy, Texas is situated in a reality distortion field.  I've seen some might strange stuff, for Texas, in Katy.
Link Posted: 2/4/2013 4:33:10 PM EDT
[#23]
We have another sell-out LGS owner here in SE WI.  The Milwaukee media go to him every time they need some anti-gun BS.
Link Posted: 2/4/2013 4:41:06 PM EDT
[#24]

Quoted:

We have another sell-out LGS owner here in SE WI.  The Milwaukee media go to him every time they need some anti-gun BS.

Start posting linkage so it can be spread.

Link Posted: 2/4/2013 4:46:13 PM EDT
[#25]
someone light a pack of fire crackers and watch the little english fag run like a six year old school girl
Link Posted: 2/4/2013 4:47:47 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:
Did anyone go?

I'm still stretchin'

I'm going to watch the first 20 minutes on TV, then go to catch him exiting. I'm taking a camera with me.

Link Posted: 2/4/2013 4:50:43 PM EDT
[#27]
Hope you Texan beat his ass right on tv inport that fucker right back where he came from
Link Posted: 2/4/2013 4:53:02 PM EDT
[#28]
Love to see him beg and cry on tv
Link Posted: 2/4/2013 4:53:14 PM EDT
[#29]
Link Posted: 2/4/2013 4:53:38 PM EDT
[#30]
I just hate the Piers Morgan
Link Posted: 2/4/2013 5:00:05 PM EDT
[#31]

Quoted:

No shit.

How can a gun shop be anti-gun?

Just like a hunting writer can be anti-gun. Jim "da fudd" Zumbo ring a bell?
Link Posted: 2/4/2013 5:05:08 PM EDT
[#32]
I hate AJ and think he is a fake that feeds on other peoples misery.
Link Posted: 2/4/2013 5:07:39 PM EDT
[#33]

wtf was that Alex, you fagged out.  He needed to go all Buck Yeager on him.
Link Posted: 2/4/2013 5:09:38 PM EDT
[#34]
Piers Menstrual is whining away, even firing full auto. Could not handle it. Attacking slide-fire stock and also discounting the basis for the 2nd.
Link Posted: 2/4/2013 5:10:03 PM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:
Why are people giving Morgan so much free publicity?

CNN couldn't have possibly bought this much advertising.

It's not like it matters. That scumbags ratings have been deep in the shitter and they're not budging.
Link Posted: 2/4/2013 5:13:13 PM EDT
[#36]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Why are people giving Morgan so much free publicity?

CNN couldn't have possibly bought this much advertising.

It's not like it matters. That scumbags ratings have been deep in the shitter and they're not budging.
Also why I stream instead of watching the cable.

Link Posted: 2/4/2013 5:15:30 PM EDT
[#37]
My only hope is that throughout all of this, Piersy doesn't go down in history as some kind of liberal savior of humanity icon. I hope he's either forgotten, or is remembered as a whiny little red-coat creep that he is.
Link Posted: 2/4/2013 5:15:35 PM EDT
[#38]
15 minutes in. The way to shoot a $45,000 machine gun for free is to be anti gun scum.

Link Posted: 2/4/2013 5:17:44 PM EDT
[#39]
In for potential LULZ and disappointments...

Link Posted: 2/4/2013 5:18:33 PM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:
15 minutes in. The way to shoot a $45,000 machine gun for free is to be anti gun scum.

+1
Link Posted: 2/4/2013 5:19:52 PM EDT
[#41]
Piers seem pretty intimated in the gun shop he didn't say to much
Link Posted: 2/4/2013 5:22:02 PM EDT
[#42]
Uncle Ted is coming up next.
Link Posted: 2/4/2013 5:23:40 PM EDT
[#43]
Why do yall watch that garbage. You are only contributing to his views.
Link Posted: 2/4/2013 5:25:37 PM EDT
[#44]
Dupe
Link Posted: 2/4/2013 5:28:06 PM EDT
[#45]
PM:  You can't imagine anyone taking away your guns can you?

Hey dumbass, how about the chaos following Hurricane Katrina?...You know, when cops were seizing guns...

Link Posted: 2/4/2013 5:28:30 PM EDT
[#46]
It sounded like the crowd was about to tar, feather, and lynch Piers when Matt Patrick interviewed him...
Link Posted: 2/4/2013 5:30:23 PM EDT
[#47]
Tactical Firearms owner favors ban on Internet ammo sales. He's in this for the $$$ and the glory. Won't step foot in that place.
Link Posted: 2/4/2013 5:32:39 PM EDT
[#48]

Quoted:

It sounded like the crowd was about to tar, feather, and lynch Piers when Matt Patrick interviewed him...

That would have been great TV!

Link Posted: 2/4/2013 5:38:54 PM EDT
[#49]
Just listening to him try and talk over everyone makes me want to turn it off. His arguments are that of a 5 year old and rely solely on emotions. Why does anyone agree with him?
Link Posted: 2/4/2013 5:39:42 PM EDT
[#50]

Quoted:

Just listening to him try and talk over everyone makes me want to turn it off. His arguments are that of a 5 year old and rely solely on emotions. Why does anyone agree with him?

Because generations were raised to be children instead of grown-ups.

Page / 4
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top