Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 1010
Link Posted: 10/1/2014 10:50:13 AM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

Yeah, I'm about to hit 1500. Dang another 100 to go till I'm solid blue.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
http://wotlabs.net/sig_dark/na/lancecriminal86/signature.png

Snuck a few in last night, slowly farming that WN8, should break 1600 soon!!!!!!!111^34

I am just rocking the Comet.  

Now, I am nervous that I am having so much fun in the Comet that the Centurion 1 is going to be a let down.

Tier 8 with the same Tier 7 gun...

TRG
Link Posted: 10/1/2014 11:04:35 AM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 10/1/2014 11:05:32 AM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 10/1/2014 11:08:45 AM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
Chaffee racing tip posted by LERT at the WOT forum:

If you have accelerated crew training engaged and you're nearing the end of the 50 win mission (say, you're at 46 out of 50 wins like me) turn accelerated crew training off once it's on the crewmember you want to accelerate more than the others. For me, that is the commander. Then when you're at 49 wins, turn it back on again. This ensures that the crewmember you want to train most gets the additional 25k bonus XP for finishing the mission.
View Quote

DAMN wish I woulda thought of that the first night.
Link Posted: 10/1/2014 11:12:54 AM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:

http://wotlabs.net/sig_dark/na/theredgoat2/signature.png

Now, I am nervous that I am having so much fun in the Comet that the Centurion 1 is going to be a let down.

TRG
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Snuck a few in last night, slowly farming that WN8, should break 1600 soon!!!!!!!111^34

TRG

The CENT1 is a great tank ...when fully upgraded
Rocking the Comet Gun.... yea it sucks
Once upgraded you have great hull down capability and a gun with the highest std pen in a T8 Med...
Im Keeping it.

The 7/1 is pretty MEH until upgraded as well...
Link Posted: 10/1/2014 11:15:20 AM EDT
[#6]

How is your Crew looking...

From what I have seen most of our guys are between  45% and 55% on the second skill when they finish the mission.

Link Posted: 10/1/2014 11:22:04 AM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

TRG
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

TRG

Yeah, I'm stuck on Tier 7's for a while. I only have one tier 8 to grind right now and it's the KV4 and honestly, I don't really care to at the moment. I have a few 9's unlocked and 10's as well but don't have the funds to buy them. I'm about 15k from the STA-1. I am hoping that it's better than the Chi Ri.
Link Posted: 10/1/2014 11:38:07 AM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:

Once upgraded you have great hull down capability and a gun with the highest std pen in a T8 Med...
Im Keeping it.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

TRG

Im Keeping it.

2 things:

1) I got an ace tanker in the Cent 1 with stock turret and Comet gun, it's all driver.
2) 7/1 is great out of the box, and all the way through the 105. The ROF and acuracy on the B barrel make an effective brawler if you are good, and sniping you can zap their tracks then ROF them with a 20lb shell every 4.5 or so seconds.
Link Posted: 10/1/2014 11:40:08 AM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:

Yeah, I'm stuck on Tier 7's for a while. I only have one tier 8 to grind right now and it's the KV4 and honestly, I don't really care to at the moment. I have a few 9's unlocked and 10's as well but don't have the funds to buy them. I'm about 15k from the STA-1. I am hoping that it's better than the Chi Ri.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

TRG

That's funny, every time I see Circon in the Chi-Ri that tank looks borderline OP lol. It certainly seems like a capable tank if you stay unseen and are ready for an oportunity.
Link Posted: 10/1/2014 11:43:54 AM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:

That's funny, every time I see Circon in the Chi-Ri that tank looks borderline OP lol. It certainly seems like a capable tank if you stay unseen and are ready for an oportunity.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

TRG

Oh, it can be. I can't tell you how many times I have had 2k+ dmg games for a loss. The gun is mediocre unless you are getting side/flanking shots. For every mag dump you do and all three connect, it's like being hit by an IS. Heck, two days ago I did a 2200 damage game in mine for a loss and a 3rd class mastery. It can be OP as all get out. I just don't enjoy it that much.

ETA: CIRCON is also a freakin super unicum player, I, on the other hand, am not.
Link Posted: 10/1/2014 11:56:03 AM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

TRG

I picked up an FCM Pak 36, premium tier 3 TD on sale the other day.  I think it was 600 gold?  I don't recall the price during the sale it is 850 right now

It's a low tier with almost 'free' ammo and almost 'free' repairs.  I tend to make 10-30k per match with it.

View range is excellent, speed is SLOOOOOOOOW.  Find a central spot and just poke holes in tanks every 3.6 seconds.

Last match.  6 shots fired.  4 hits.

227 DMG

18,0007 silver on premium.

12,005 on standard account.

It will help solve your funding issue

TRG
Link Posted: 10/1/2014 11:57:09 AM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:

2 things:

1) I got an ace tanker in the Cent 1 with stock turret and Comet gun, it's all driver.
2) 7/1 is great out of the box, and all the way through the 105. The ROF and acuracy on the B barrel make an effective brawler if you are good, and sniping you can zap their tracks then ROF them with a 20lb shell every 4.5 or so seconds.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

TRG

Im Keeping it.

2 things:

STA is a great tank, I thought I was gonna keep it until I got the Cent1, I sold it when I elited it....

HOWEVER for you Coastie its played the same way as the other Jap tanks. Snipe and take opportunistic shots. That tank wont brawl because it has no armor.
Its a Pershing with less Turret armor and a better gun. (Much better gun)

Link Posted: 10/1/2014 12:02:37 PM EDT
[#13]
Tier 8 is fucking unplayable this morning. Had one team tell me to go sui scout in my Rhm I told them to fuck off and that they should have been aborted with a rusty coat hanger.

ETA, make that any tier...
Link Posted: 10/1/2014 12:03:30 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:

I picked up an FCM Pak 36, premium tier 3 TD on sale the other day.  I think it was 600 gold?  I don't recall the price during the sale it is 850 right now

It's a low tier with almost 'free' ammo and almost 'free' repairs.  I tend to make 10-30k per match with it.

View range is excellent, speed is SLOOOOOOOOW.  Find a central spot and just poke holes in tanks every 3.6 seconds.

227 DMG

TRG
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

TRG

227 DMG

TRG

I sold two tier 6's last night and played the chaffee a bit. Oh, and I own almost all of the tier 7 and below prem tanks. I just don't enjoy all of them THAT much. My T67 is a money maker for me. I have been running most of my prem tanks at least once trying to farm credits. I have 3.5 million right now...just saving up.
Link Posted: 10/1/2014 12:04:18 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:

STA is a great tank, I thought I was gonna keep it until I got the Cent1, I sold it when I elited it....

HOWEVER for you Coastie its played the same way as the other Jap tanks. Snipe and take opportunistic shots. That tank wont brawl because it has no armor.

View Quote

Cool, another Panther II.
Link Posted: 10/1/2014 12:05:19 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
Tier 8 is fucking unplayable this morning. Had one team tell me to go sui scout in my Rhm I told them to fuck off and that they should have been aborted with a rusty coat hanger.
View Quote

Tier 8 and up has just about been completely unplayable for me for the last week.
Link Posted: 10/1/2014 12:24:18 PM EDT
[#17]

Quoted:

Chaffee racing tip posted by LERT at the WOT forum:

If you have accelerated crew training engaged and you're nearing the end of the 50 win mission (say, you're at 46 out of 50 wins like me) turn accelerated crew training off once it's on the crewmember you want to accelerate more than the others. For me, that is the commander. Then when you're at 49 wins, turn it back on again. This ensures that the crewmember you want to train most gets the additional 25k bonus XP for finishing the mission.
View Quote
Nice Tip... thanks!

Link Posted: 10/1/2014 12:27:24 PM EDT
[#18]

Quoted:

TRG

View Quote
You must miss our 140K+ Tier 8 premium tank wins we post every now and then.... Type 59, Lowe, JagdPzII, T34, FCM 50t (to a lesser extent), are all capable of mid-100K matches.  Typical moderate matches yield 40K progfit

Link Posted: 10/1/2014 12:36:28 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:
You must miss our 140K+ Tier 8 premium tank wins we post every now and then.... Type 59, Lowe, JagdPzII, T34, FCM 50t (to a lesser extent), are all capable of mid-100K matches.  Typical moderate matches yield 40K progfit

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

TRG

Yeah I pulled a 90k game once in my T34

<---- my face after looking at the after action screen. I would play it more but my crew SUCKS in that tank since I only played the T29 long enough to unlock everything. I still don't like that tank(T29). Sue me.
Link Posted: 10/1/2014 12:51:11 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

TRG

I ain't spending the dollahs to buy those premium 8s.

I have managed to nurse 1500 gold (from password change event) and the purchase of a T-127 for almost 2 years now.

TRG
Link Posted: 10/1/2014 12:51:39 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:

2 things:

View Quote

It pisses me off to no end that the Caernavron basically has the same turret and yet has a 6 or second reload with the B barrel.
Link Posted: 10/1/2014 12:52:14 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:

I have managed to nurse 1500 gold (from password change event) and the purchase of a T-127 for almost 2 years now.

TRG
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

TRG

TRG

You need to get free gold running the tournaments.  That's the easy way to get gold without spending money....
Link Posted: 10/1/2014 12:53:34 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

TRG

KV-5 is a good money maker as well.
Link Posted: 10/1/2014 12:57:08 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:

You need to get free gold running the tournaments.  That's the easy way to get gold without spending money....
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

TRG

TRG

Mind explaining the process?

TRG
Link Posted: 10/1/2014 1:00:39 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

TRG

Got my E-25 when it was on sale with a $25 gift card and had some left over-fun to run and 30-40K matches are pretty common with premium.
Link Posted: 10/1/2014 1:05:30 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:

Got my E-25 when it was on sale with a $25 gift card and had some left over-fun to run and 30-40K matches are pretty common with premium.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

TRG

Yup Panther M10 and E25 are good money makers as well. I think I pulled 400k one night with Saxplayer and Zoomies running 2 E25's and the Panther M10. They make a good combo like two IS6's and a FCM50t.
Link Posted: 10/1/2014 1:17:44 PM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:

From what I have seen most of our guys are between  45% and 55% on the second skill when they finish the mission.

View All Quotes
Quoted:

My crew is at 98%-99% across the board.  I didn't check the crew training box at all, I need the exp for my 9-10 stuff.

I already have a couple of multi skill crews for Lights.
Link Posted: 10/1/2014 1:21:41 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

More mobile ...less armor
Link Posted: 10/1/2014 1:29:58 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:

TRG
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

TRG

TRG

TRG

Sure man!

Join a tourney team, either one from here or through buddies/clans you know (needs to be a solid team), and you'll earn differing amounts of gold for free based on your team's performance/placement during the tourney.  I've won as little as 250 and as much as 5000 per week.  Team sizes range from 3 + 1 alternate to much larger.

The current Tourney is Skirmish 39, and is registering right now.
Skirmish 39

Looks like some interesting seal clubbing will be happening on that one!
Link Posted: 10/1/2014 1:31:10 PM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

TRG

JagdTiger 8.8 is a great earner since the shells are relative inexpensive compared to the ROF/DPM capabilities.  I've profited 130,000+ in that vehicle.
Link Posted: 10/1/2014 1:31:41 PM EDT
[#31]

Quoted:

<---- my face after looking at the after action screen. I would play it more but my crew SUCKS in that tank since I only played the T29 long enough to unlock everything. I still don't like that tank(T29). Sue me.
View Quote
perfect tank for your surplus NASCAR Chaffee crew.

Link Posted: 10/1/2014 1:38:22 PM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

TRG

Didnt do too well in the T29 but I am improving my WR in it lately... Had to buy it back for a tourney a while back and have been running it since...On the T34 you have to hang back at high tier and stay hull down, On tier you can bully the hell out of everyone if you cant sidescrape or stay hull down
and it DOES make bank..

Not sure if I make more in the FCM or the T34 consistently. I think when you hit 2K damage in it the guy in the printing press starts working harder.

On the creds looks like WG has been getting the message on the credits in the game because this months missions reportedly include credit bonuses... So maybe it will get better soon.
Im back from completely broke to almost  2 mil and I hope to get my pile back to being a PILE soon...

Link Posted: 10/1/2014 1:38:25 PM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:

JagdTiger 8.8 is a great earner since the shells are relative inexpensive compared to the ROF/DPM capabilities.  I've profited 130,000+ in that vehicle.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

TRG

I hate that tank and regret buying it. It's only SLIGHTLY better now that it doesn't catch on fire with every single hit.
Link Posted: 10/1/2014 1:38:58 PM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:

TRG
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

TRG

TRG

Tourneys baby TOURNEYS
Link Posted: 10/1/2014 1:41:04 PM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:

It pisses me off to no end that the Caernavron basically has the same turret and yet has a 6 or second reload with the B barrel.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

2 things:

My Cent 7/1 was running 5.75 with Vents, Rammer and working on the second skill (No BIA)
Link Posted: 10/1/2014 1:55:50 PM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:

Sure man!

Join a tourney team, either one from here or through buddies/clans you know (needs to be a solid team), and you'll earn differing amounts of gold for free based on your team's performance/placement during the tourney.  I've won as little as 250 and as much as 5000 per week.  Team sizes range from 3 + 1 alternate to much larger.

Skirmish 39

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

TRG

Sure man!

Skirmish 39

Go to the website and click tournaments at the top then click Skirmish ## and read on it.
you can find teams on WOT website too if you cant get one together.

The big thing is to get a serious enough team that will SHOW UP first.... I about lost my mind with a few teams
We'd make it to fighting for second (2K gold ) and dont show up,  happened TWICE

you can make up to 10K a week... Ive done 10K 3 times now and lesser many times...
skirmishs are 1 week long ...

Try it... it may take some time to get a team worked out, but its fun and profitable.

Yea another T2 tourney........

I... I....  I.... I .....I cant wait.

Link Posted: 10/1/2014 2:24:24 PM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:

hey you were the one all

"I'D take pleasure in Guttin you Boy"

Not my fault you guys had to run in front of my T7 and get all

DEADED

and I could hear Saxman when I popped the hill on him too

he was all....

MFin GD .......LARRY!

Oh and I thought all that was forgive when we spanked that SIMP team last night...

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Remind me to hunt you for sport next time I see you...

hey you were the one all

"I'D take pleasure in Guttin you Boy"

Not my fault you guys had to run in front of my T7 and get all

DEADED

and I could hear Saxman when I popped the hill on him too

he was all....

MFin GD .......LARRY!

Oh and I thought all that was forgive when we spanked that SIMP team last night...

Oh, it was, I just have to bust balls a little bit.

Link Posted: 10/1/2014 3:03:03 PM EDT
[#38]
Latest WOT scuttlebutt is that 6th sense may be going away as a perk and given free to all through the radioman.

If true, I'm conflicted.  While I HATE grinding it out (esp in lights), it is a HUGE tactical advantage once you've earned it.  Plus, this could really hurt spotting damage for lights b/c everyone will now know when lit.
Link Posted: 10/1/2014 3:05:10 PM EDT
[#39]

Quoted:

View Quote
What? No mention of hte BULLS team right before?

Nothing like getting your ass handed to you by a BULLS platoon, only to load in the very next (maybe there was one match in between?) match to a SIMP platoon.

Link Posted: 10/1/2014 3:06:26 PM EDT
[#40]

Quoted:

Latest WOT scuttlebutt is that 6th sense may be going away as a perk and given free to all through the radioman.

If true, I'm conflicted.  While I HATE grinding it out (esp in lights), it is a HUGE tactical advantage once you've earned it.  Plus, this could really hurt spotting damage for lights b/c everyone will now know when lit.
View Quote
I would not mind it moving to Radioman, instead of being free.... the Commander is already a tough choice, with BIA, 6TH, Mentor, Sit Awareness,

Link Posted: 10/1/2014 3:24:33 PM EDT
[#41]
Best damage game in the rally so far TY FOR THE auto AIM tip COASTIE.

Victory!
Tank Rally
M24 Sport

Total: 5 000       WN8: 5 339

Link Posted: 10/1/2014 3:26:32 PM EDT
[#42]

Quoted:

I would not mind it moving to Radioman, instead of being free.... the Commander is already a tough choice, with BIA, 6TH, Mentor, Sit Awareness,

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Yeah radioman is pretty much useless after he's picked up his tank specific perk.

Link Posted: 10/1/2014 3:27:00 PM EDT
[#43]

Quoted:

Best damage game in the rally so far TY FOR THE auto AIM tip COASTIE.

Victory!

Tank Rally

M24 Sport

Total: 5 000       WN8: 5 339

http://i.imgur.com/dJ4HyyA.jpg
View Quote
Wasn't me but have fun!

Link Posted: 10/1/2014 3:47:48 PM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:

Go to the website and click tournaments at the top then click Skirmish ## and read on it.

The big thing is to get a serious enough team that will SHOW UP first.... I about lost my mind with a few teams
We'd make it to fighting for second (2K gold ) and dont show up,  happened TWICE

you can make up to 10K a week... Ive done 10K 3 times now and lesser many times...

Try it... it may take some time to get a team worked out, but its fun and profitable.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

TRG

Sure man!

Skirmish 39

Thank you both for explaining.

Unfortunately, my play time is limited to a few hours on Tuesday and a handful of hours on Weds-Thurs.

No nights, no weekends.

TRG
Link Posted: 10/1/2014 3:53:26 PM EDT
[#45]
Just had this battle a little while ago

After battle the dip shit T37 and 1 shot fired T29 message me. Both say its my fault we lost the battle because I "camped in the back like a bitch" I politely told both of them to go fuck themselves unless they thought they could do better given the situation I was in.
Link Posted: 10/1/2014 4:48:07 PM EDT
[#46]
Map: Abbey
Vehicle: Jagdpanzer E 100
Exp: 3,186 (x2 for the first victory each day)  
Credits: 58,570
Battle achievements: Invader, Mastery Badge: "1st Class"

Fighter
Spotter
Fire for Effect

5 kills, 4000 damage, WN8 about 3900
Link Posted: 10/1/2014 4:48:42 PM EDT
[#47]
http://worldoftanks.com/uc/tournaments/943-Rally_Rush___Day_1/

OH HELL YEA
Link Posted: 10/1/2014 5:02:10 PM EDT
[#48]
Maybe I need to toon up with somebody for this rally thing.  I'm averaging 750+ damage per match, I've survived all but 2, and more often than not, I've got at least 1 kill, and several times, I've had 2, and yet I'm still below 50% wr and my capture points are abysmal.
Link Posted: 10/1/2014 5:04:41 PM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:

OH HELL YEA
View Quote

OH HELL NO THATS A DOUBLE

HELL YEA

http://worldoftanks.com/uc/tournaments/946-Rally_Rush___Day_2/

HELL YEA
Link Posted: 10/1/2014 5:05:10 PM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:
Map: Abbey
Vehicle: Jagdpanzer E 100
Exp: 3,186 (x2 for the first victory each day)  
Credits: 58,570
Battle achievements: Invader, Mastery Badge: "1st Class"

Fighter
Spotter
Fire for Effect

5 kills, 4000 damage, WN8 about 3900
View Quote

I want to buy one, but geez Tier X are expensive. I have 2 I need to buy now, plus the 4202 I'm grinding for. Then there are the tier 8's and lower I want to re-buy, the Tiger P I need to get, plus other lines I've sold or dropped for cash. I just don't feel like grinding that long honestly.
Page / 1010
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top