Dear Californians,

COME TO MISSISSIPPI and TENNESSEE!

We have Grits!!!
Link Posted: 7/3/2016 9:35:02 AM EDT
[#1]
Yep, bring your ass while you can!!
Link Posted: 7/3/2016 9:38:31 AM EDT
[#2]
Thank you for the offer. We are currently looking at arizona, nevada, utah, and new mexico. Prescott and flagstaff are intriguing.
California is done and so are we.
Link Posted: 7/3/2016 9:38:36 AM EDT
[#3]

He is trying to trick you.

No, it's awful here stay away.
Link Posted: 7/3/2016 9:39:50 AM EDT
[#4]
Mississippi and Tennessee sound like paradise.
Link Posted: 7/3/2016 9:41:45 AM EDT
[#5]
My intention is TN in the next 2.5 to 5 years. Please don't fill it up!!!! :P
Link Posted: 7/3/2016 9:43:22 AM EDT
[#6]
Nope.  TN is expected to go full blue next election.  They'll be a new liberal Governor, a super majority Dem legislature, and we're expecting major gun control and tons of new regulations.  Things are going down hill fast.

Stay away!

Link Posted: 7/3/2016 9:45:23 AM EDT
[#7]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Nope.  TN is expected to go full blue next election.  They'll be a new liberal Governor, a super majority Dem legislature, and we're expecting major gun control and tons of new regulations.  Things are going down hill fast.

Stay away!

View Quote

Dear baby Jesus, Noooooo!  My father in law lives there and I got some other friends there. Must verify....
Link Posted: 7/3/2016 9:47:20 AM EDT
[#8]
We don't take kindly to them types round here. I hear Florida is nice.
Link Posted: 7/3/2016 9:48:57 AM EDT
[#9]
Yup, looking hard at Tennessee. New York sucks, and has for a long time.
Link Posted: 7/3/2016 9:49:14 AM EDT
[#10]
Tennessee is basically full. We have tropical heat, tornadoes, and even earthquakes. We might consider a five for one swap with CA for Memphis residents. One CA for five folks from Memphis. No refunds.
Link Posted: 7/3/2016 9:53:20 AM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
View Quote

Lol don't listen to this guy.

Florida is the paradise you seek.
Link Posted: 7/3/2016 9:53:49 AM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:

Stay away!

View Quote

Truth right here.
Link Posted: 7/3/2016 9:56:28 AM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:

Stay away!

View Quote

I'm not saying that this poster is being serious...  Goodness knows that I've made the "we're full" comment in jest too - but only a couple times,  and then I followed up with an IM to the poster.  But I never quite understood the serious members of the whole "We're Full" / "Stay Away" crowd.  

A fellow gun owner want's to possibly come live in your state.  Why the heck would anyone ever discourage that?  How about telling them how great your state is?  What they can expect?  Good spots to live?  Job prospects?  Places to shoot?  etc....  

Link Posted: 7/3/2016 9:57:21 AM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:

Stay away!

View Quote

I heard it's true. Better just move to New York.
Link Posted: 7/3/2016 9:58:48 AM EDT
[#15]
I don't want fruity Californians or dirtbag Yankees moving to my beloved South.

Link Posted: 7/3/2016 9:58:48 AM EDT
[#16]
Don't bring your "well we did it this way back home".

Mississippi has its problems, but people generally leave each other alone and get along. Dispite what what the media and liberals want to cry about.

This is home, don't fuck with it.
Link Posted: 7/3/2016 10:00:56 AM EDT
[#17]
Medicfrost with Miker84's avatar in OP? WTF is going on in this thread

Does my computer have the aids

Oh, we don't want any- thanks tho.
Link Posted: 7/3/2016 10:01:38 AM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:

I'm not saying that this poster is being serious...  Goodness knows that I've made the "we're full" comment in jest too - but only a couple times,  and then I followed up with an IM to the poster.  But I never quite understood the serious members of the whole "We're Full" / "Stay Away" crowd.  

A fellow gun owner want's to possibly come live in your state.  Why the heck would anyone ever discourage that?  How about telling them how great your state is?  What they can expect?  Good spots to live?  Job prospects?  Places to shoot?  etc....  

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Stay away!

Shitass liberal family members and all the horde that follows an exodus.
Link Posted: 7/3/2016 10:06:16 AM EDT
[#19]
I LOL'ed:

Yes, I posted this in both threads.
Link Posted: 7/3/2016 10:06:32 AM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:

Stay away!

View Quote

This. If you are unlike most other yanks that like to move here for work then bitch how great where they came from is.... Mostly Detroit/ Michigan moving down here because they destroyed the auto industry up there and want to do the same here??. Also learn some manners and don't ever mistake our southern hospitality for weakness.
Link Posted: 7/3/2016 10:08:43 AM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Stay away!

I can't think of one of my liberal ass family members (and I have some moon-bats in my family) that would ever move to a conservative state with good gun laws.    Not one.
Link Posted: 7/3/2016 10:09:41 AM EDT
[#22]
Lol
Link Posted: 7/3/2016 10:10:01 AM EDT
[#23]
Link Posted: 7/3/2016 10:11:02 AM EDT
[#24]
To all you “we don’t want you posters”..........do you REALLY not want me?
Link Posted: 7/3/2016 10:11:21 AM EDT
[#25]
These threads............
Link Posted: 7/3/2016 10:11:48 AM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:
Mississippi is awesome. Come check it out.
View Quote

Heck yes, I highly recommend Hinds county, west of I55.

It really is the pinnacle of western civilization.
Link Posted: 7/3/2016 10:12:17 AM EDT
[#27]
Perhaps the ar15 members are decent neighbors, but most California refugees in Texas brought their state politics and tried to get us to become enlightened like they were.  
Link Posted: 7/3/2016 10:12:25 AM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:
View Quote

You, you sir, could fvck my sister.
Link Posted: 7/3/2016 10:17:59 AM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:
Perhaps the ar15 members are decent neighbors, but most California refugees in Texas brought their state politics and tried to get us to become enlightened like they were.  
View Quote

I know a guy who moved from LA California to Dallas, TX.  He's a liberal's liberal.  

But he's also not a gun owner.  (Guns are icky to him)  Nor, is he a gun owner fleeing a Communist state like our friends on arfcom.  

I'm willing to bet that the latter group would be an asset wherever they wind up.
Link Posted: 7/3/2016 10:20:44 AM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Stay away!

See, my post is proof positive that TN is full of assholes.  Yet another reason not to move here.
Link Posted: 7/3/2016 10:20:55 AM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:
View Quote

Haven't seen a pic of ur safe or you naked.
Link Posted: 7/3/2016 10:23:05 AM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:
Lol
View Quote

Got me, I thought it was your thread!
Link Posted: 7/3/2016 10:23:43 AM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:

See, my post is proof positive that TN is full of assholes.  Yet another reason not to move here.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Stay away!

I can't argue with you there.  
Link Posted: 7/3/2016 10:23:59 AM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:
View Quote

We need you to fight the good fight in Cali.
Link Posted: 7/3/2016 10:26:33 AM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:
View Quote

I think one on one any sensible person on this board wouldn't say no.

People are afraid of the same happening here, it's not the best attitude, but it's a product of what this country has become.

There is a lot of hate out there, and most everyone I know around here just want to live their life and be left alone.
Link Posted: 7/3/2016 10:26:55 AM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:
View Quote

Something tells me ar15 posters are only marginally different.
Link Posted: 7/3/2016 10:29:00 AM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:
View Quote

Liberty, MS would be cept it's full. Sorry.
Link Posted: 7/3/2016 10:29:24 AM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:
View Quote

The problem isn't the members.  The problem is that their liberal family and friends eventually follow.
Link Posted: 7/3/2016 10:31:15 AM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:
View Quote

I'd rather you and like minded folks turn the tide in California, but if you chose pull up stakes, you'd be welcome in Ohio.

Hell, with only a few exceptions I can think of, anybody on Arfcom is welcome in Ohio.
Link Posted: 7/3/2016 10:37:17 AM EDT
[#40]
If you weren't born here, you wouldn't understand.

It's in our blood.
Link Posted: 7/3/2016 10:37:59 AM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:
Dear Californians,

COME TO MISSISSIPPI and TENNESSEE!

We have Grits!!!
View Quote

Dont, they'll turn you blue, like dallas denver, phoenix Houston
Link Posted: 7/3/2016 10:40:53 AM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:

It's in our blood.
View Quote

Link Posted: 7/3/2016 10:42:24 AM EDT
[#43]
Been saying this since last year...

Lol, miker
ETA: In before Fugitive
Link Posted: 7/3/2016 10:43:59 AM EDT
[#44]
If Mississippi and Tennessee are full, come to Alabama.

We have so much freedom here you won't know whether to shit or go blind.
Link Posted: 7/3/2016 10:44:20 AM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Mississippi is awesome. Come check it out.

That's just mean, man.

Link Posted: 7/3/2016 10:50:30 AM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Full of puke and suffering. It is rumored there is a guy who invites 100s of people there just to be tortured.
Link Posted: 7/3/2016 10:50:43 AM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:
I don't want fruity Californians or dirtbag Yankees moving to my beloved South.

View Quote

My dad is from Tennessee. Mon is from Arkansas. The moved here to Jefferson before I was born.

Where people are located sometimes has very little to do with their upbringing, beliefs, and ultimately what kind of person they are. I was raised on grits and cornbread in the pew of a church. I worked summers for my dad to save up and buy my first hunting gun.

Now much of my extended family is in NW AR, TX, and SC. Out of them all, I'm the most conservative pro 2A of the bunch. And I live in CA.
Link Posted: 7/3/2016 10:51:34 AM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Yes, welcome to the brake light state.
Link Posted: 7/3/2016 10:52:53 AM EDT
[#49]
Missouri is full Californians.
Link Posted: 7/3/2016 10:52:56 AM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

It's in our blood.

HIV?
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top