Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 7
Posted: 2/6/2016 5:46:37 PM EDT
Today CNN says "200 million women and girls live with female genital mutilation, says U.N."
http://edition.cnn.com/2016/02/06/health/200-million-with-fgm/index.html
Yet not a single word is said about boys getting mutilated, a common practice still in USA, Islamic and Jewish cultures.
WTF is up with the double standard? If cutting off an important part of a babys dick doesnt already sound horrible wrong lets just put it this way. Its as unconstitutional as hell to ban female mutilation, yet allow male mutilation. Men and women are supposed to enjoy the same human rights.
Anyway, just noticed that nice double standard CNN has.
If you watch the video on the link, you'll see its the exact same thing done to boys during circumcision, everything from the restrains, to cutting, bleeding, risk of infection, risk of death, loss of sensitivity, etc.
FerFAL
Link Posted: 2/6/2016 5:47:38 PM EDT
[#1]
in.gif
Link Posted: 2/6/2016 5:49:56 PM EDT
[#2]

Link Posted: 2/6/2016 5:50:04 PM EDT
[#3]
American boys are getting their dicks cut off?
Or just useless skin removed?

My guess is you do not understand what they did to those 200,000,000 girls.

Link Posted: 2/6/2016 5:50:59 PM EDT
[#4]
In before defensive cut guys.
Link Posted: 2/6/2016 5:52:59 PM EDT
[#5]
The outrage, the horror.
Link Posted: 2/6/2016 5:57:32 PM EDT
[#6]
Im out before this turns into a monkey dick thread.
Link Posted: 2/6/2016 5:58:13 PM EDT
[#7]
This again?
Link Posted: 2/6/2016 5:58:58 PM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:

Today CNN says "200 million women and girls live with female genital mutilation, says U.N."

Yet not a single word is said about boys getting mutilated, a common practice still in USA, Islamic and Jewish cultures.

WTF is up with the double standard? If cutting off an important part of a babys dick doesnt already sound horrible wrong lets just put it this way. Its as unconstitutional as hell to ban female mutilation, yet allow male mutilation. Men and women are supposed to enjoy the same human rights.

If you watch the video on the link, you'll see its the exact same thing done to boys during circumcision, everything from the restrains, to cutting, bleeding, risk of infection, risk of death, loss of sensitivity, etc.

FerFAL
View Quote

Show me where the bad, bad, doctor touched you... wait. Nevermind.

Link Posted: 2/6/2016 5:59:56 PM EDT
[#9]
It won't be long now, said the Rabi.
Link Posted: 2/6/2016 6:01:12 PM EDT
[#10]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:

My guess is that you dont even know what they cutt off your dick man. Probably better that way, becuase youd be pissed.
Useless skin.
Quoted:
Quoted:
FerFAL

Show me where the bad, bad, doctor touched you... wait. Nevermind.

Not me, I was born perfect and no retard tried to fix nature by cutting part of my dick off thank God.
FerFAL
Link Posted: 2/6/2016 6:01:23 PM EDT
[#11]

Link Posted: 2/6/2016 6:01:39 PM EDT
[#12]
Link Posted: 2/6/2016 6:03:12 PM EDT
[#13]
You do realize that these things aren't the same right?
For it to be analogous circumcision would have to be the complete removing of the head of the penis.
Link Posted: 2/6/2016 6:04:10 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:

View Quote

This......there is a big difference between circumcision and what they do to females in certain cultures.....

I asked my wife if she had ever been with an uncircumcised guy before we were married.....she laughed and remarked that it looked like a skimpy McDonalds breakfast burrito....

Link Posted: 2/6/2016 6:06:10 PM EDT
[#15]
In this thread we learn that OP's parents were hippies who had no religion and whose penis looks weird compared to normal men.
Link Posted: 2/6/2016 6:07:32 PM EDT
[#16]
OP rant 0.5/10
Has no clue about the differences.  
Link Posted: 2/6/2016 6:08:43 PM EDT
[#17]

Quoted:

In this thread we learn that OP's parents were hippies who had no religion and whose penis looks weird compared to normal men.
View Quote
Maybe he wasn't born in America?  Us, jews, and muzzies are the only people who cut dicks.

Link Posted: 2/6/2016 6:09:12 PM EDT
[#18]
Wonder what religion is behind this?
Link Posted: 2/6/2016 6:09:33 PM EDT
[#19]
ferfal is not from the United States.
He also missed the 9 or 10 page thread we did about circumcision a few days ago.

...and there is a big difference between male circumcision, and what is done to the girls, as has been pointed out.
Link Posted: 2/6/2016 6:10:51 PM EDT
[#20]
Type I is subdivided into Ia, removal of the clitoral hood (rarely performed alone),[n 7] and the more common Ib (clitoridectomy), the complete or partial removal of the clitoral glans and clitoral hood.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Female_genital_mutilation
View Quote

What we call "male circumcision" is completely analogous to Type Ia female genital mutilation.  Only one of these procedures is legal in the United States though...
Link Posted: 2/6/2016 6:11:25 PM EDT
[#21]
On on one for posturing, name calling, and general purse swinging.

I will observe, and learn the practice of hunting over bait. Maybe the OP is a master...
Link Posted: 2/6/2016 6:13:10 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:
You do realize that these things aren't the same right?
For it to be analogous circumcision would have to be the complete removing of the head of the penis.
View Quote

Its prefectly analogous. Foreskin is actually bigger than a clitoral hood. In some cultures they only make a couple cuts on the hood without even removing it fulyl, which they to to the amptuated foreskin.  The video clip mentions the practice so as to avoid girls from having sex early. Male genital mutilation was popularised in America among non religious by John Harvey Kellogg with the objective of "Masturbation prevention". This sad motherfuker didnt want babies touching their dicks and wanted to make it hard for teens to masturbate. Having no foreskin makes it impossible for a guy to masturbate unless he has some kind of lubricant, which is pretty sad.
Theres so many similarities that its hard not to see them.
Anyway, hard to believe sane people must be told this but in case anyone is still thinking about it: DO NOT cut off part of your kids dick. Every excuse in favor of this insanitity is pure BS, everything from "it better that way" to the " it prevents STD" down to "it looks nicer" or "it gets infected". Not a single logical reason to do this to a baby. Its as logical as cutting off your upper lip or finger.
FerFAL
Link Posted: 2/6/2016 6:13:16 PM EDT
[#23]
In before the cop haters blame circumcision on LEOs
Link Posted: 2/6/2016 6:14:06 PM EDT
[#24]
What in the actually fuck is going on in this thread.
Link Posted: 2/6/2016 6:14:09 PM EDT
[#25]
I'm cut. There's no way in hell I'd do it to one of my kids though. If he wants to do it when he's an adult, more power to him.

ETA: Wait, what? I can't fap without lube? News to me

Link Posted: 2/6/2016 6:16:57 PM EDT
[#26]

Quoted:

In before the cop haters blame circumcision on LEOs
View Quote
It wasn't the cops.

Link Posted: 2/6/2016 6:17:19 PM EDT
[#27]
Dear OP: Seriously?  
Link Posted: 2/6/2016 6:21:10 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:
FerFAL
View Quote

Expect the part where the cut the head off his dick
Link Posted: 2/6/2016 6:21:27 PM EDT
[#29]
Smegma.
Link Posted: 2/6/2016 6:22:47 PM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:
I'm cut. There's no way in hell I'd do it to one of my kids though. If he wants to do it when he's an adult, more power to him.

ETA: Wait, what? I can't fap without lube? News to me

View Quote

This.
Link Posted: 2/6/2016 6:23:06 PM EDT
[#31]
Op is usually a cool dude. Today is a different story
Link Posted: 2/6/2016 6:23:49 PM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:
Smegma.
View Quote

Link Posted: 2/6/2016 6:24:29 PM EDT
[#33]
Circumcision is removing some nerve endings and some extra skin. FGM is lopping off the clitoris and labia, sewing the vagina shut with just a small hole to urinate and menstruate through, to be forcibly torn open by the new husband's dick on wedding night. Sex will always be painful for those women that have it done.

Apples to oranges OP.
Link Posted: 2/6/2016 6:24:43 PM EDT
[#34]
I'm cut. This whole thing about I can't masturbate without lube is news to me.
My cock is a work of art. It's beautiful. No hoody required.
Link Posted: 2/6/2016 6:25:09 PM EDT
[#35]
Cut vs uncut thread.
Link Posted: 2/6/2016 6:25:52 PM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Catholic and part of the sane 80% of the planet that thinks a baby is fine the way he is and understands that a) Mutiliating your son makes no sense whatsoever b)the foreskin has a number of important functions c) No sane guy wants a smaller dick (yes, people, when you cut away part of something you make it smaller).
Your mutilated dick is normal? ok.

Quoted:

Dead serious. Just read what people here post. "useless skin" a guy said.
I mean, some people here clearly dont even understand whats been done to them, often by feminists that say "oh it looks better that way". You guys have a society where feminists are telling you that you shoudl cut of the sensitive part of your dick because it looks better? How about cutting THEIR genitals?
Guys here clearly dont undetand the role of the foreskin and how it works in normal sexual intercorse or masturbation. Its just sad.
Theres research showing that causign such extreme pain to a newborn affects its brain, to a degree where hes more likely to be a violent person. Looking at the societies that have this as a common practice its not that hard to believe this to be true. Then theres link to autism, etc, its so much more of a bigger deal than people think.
FerFAL

Link Posted: 2/6/2016 6:26:00 PM EDT
[#37]
I'm glad I got my pecker trimmed, and never had and issues.

The girls were mutilated and will never know what it is to enjoy sex.

Link Posted: 2/6/2016 6:26:25 PM EDT
[#38]
While I think the UN is doing the right thing in this case they aren't going to change anything unless they show up down in Africa and start steamrolling the people who practice it.

I have some Icelandic friends are involved in this big-time.  They think that somehow a couple of years worth of education is going to change a continent mostly full of people who do things the most backward way they can find.  In a lot of cases they know better but they do it anyway.
Link Posted: 2/6/2016 6:27:17 PM EDT
[#39]
Stupid thread of the day. Head shakingly stupid, not LOL stupid.
Perhaps the OP will tell a clever joke and save the thread.
Link Posted: 2/6/2016 6:27:28 PM EDT
[#40]
Reminds me of " Venus on the Halfshell"" where Simon lands on a planet with people with tails and they make him have a tail attached so he fits in.
Link Posted: 2/6/2016 6:27:29 PM EDT
[#41]
One of these things is NOT like the other.

Link Posted: 2/6/2016 6:29:50 PM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:
I'm cut. This whole thing about I can't masturbate without lube is news to me.
My cock is a work of art. It's beautiful. No hoody required.
View Quote

Same here

Male and female circumcision are in opposite universes
Link Posted: 2/6/2016 6:31:45 PM EDT
[#43]
If God wanted turtlenecks he would not have removed them in the Bible.
Link Posted: 2/6/2016 6:31:45 PM EDT
[#44]

Quoted:

View Quote
So his friends laughed at his hooded pee pee

Link Posted: 2/6/2016 6:32:37 PM EDT
[#45]
Lol....idoit
Link Posted: 2/6/2016 6:32:50 PM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:

Catholic and part of the sane 80% of the planet that thinks a baby is fine the way he is and understands that a) Mutiliating your son makes no sense whatsoever b)the foreskin has a number of important functions c) No sane guy wants a smaller dick (yes, people, when you cut away part of something you make it smaller).

I mean, some people here clearly dont even understand whats been done to them, often by feminists that say "oh it looks better that way". You guys have a society where feminists are telling you that you shoudl cut of the sensitive part of your dick because it looks better? How about cutting THEIR genitals?
Guys here clearly dont undetand the role of the foreskin and how it works in normal sexual intercorse or masturbation. Its just sad.
Theres research showing that causign such extreme pain to a newborn affects its brain, to a degree where hes more likely to be a violent person. Looking at the societies that have this as a common practice its not that hard to believe this to be true. Then theres link to autism, etc, its so much more of a bigger deal than people think.
FerFAL

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Quoted:

FerFAL

Tell us about what important functions the foreskin performs.  Maybe we can invent some kind of gadget to replace it and profit.
Link Posted: 2/6/2016 6:33:14 PM EDT
[#47]
My Mexican friends all think it's ridiculous to be circumcised. I think they are right, the human body shouldn't need to be modified after birth. It works fine just the way it comes out. Even if t does look like an ant eater.

What they do to women is way worse and not really a fair comparison.
Link Posted: 2/6/2016 6:33:47 PM EDT
[#48]
This thread makes my penis sit down and think "what if...."
Link Posted: 2/6/2016 6:34:16 PM EDT
[#49]

Quoted:

FerFAL

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

FerFAL

I, for one, am honored to be in your presence here on Arfcom, Mighty Cock Crusader!

Link Posted: 2/6/2016 6:34:33 PM EDT
[#50]
So if you have a mutilated penis, your wife has never seen an unmutilated penis and the Dr. tells you to mutilate your sons penis, that's " normal"?
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 7
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top