Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 11/19/2013 12:40:12 AM EDT
I have noticed the big influx of Somalian members recently and think it's only fair they have their own HTF like the rest of us.
Link Posted: 11/19/2013 1:04:50 AM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 11/19/2013 1:30:29 AM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 11/19/2013 1:51:06 AM EDT
[#3]
2nded
Link Posted: 11/19/2013 9:18:27 AM EDT
[#4]
Agree.
Link Posted: 11/26/2013 5:58:10 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
I have noticed the big influx of Somalian members recently and think it's only fair they have their own HTF like the rest of us.
View Quote

I agree. I would also like to see a HTF for us Nigerians. Seeing as how we are some of the richest people in the world. Oh, BTW, I almost forgot to let you know that you won the lottery here. Please send me your bank account info, mothers maidan name etc. so that I may transfer the funds.
Link Posted: 12/1/2013 12:31:07 AM EDT
[#6]

Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
I agree. I would also like to see a HTF for us Nigerians. Seeing as how we are some of the richest people in the world. Oh, BTW, I almost forgot to let you know that you won the lottery here. Please send me your bank account info, mothers maidan name etc. so that I may transfer the funds.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

Quoted:

IM sent

Link Posted: 7/18/2014 12:19:05 AM EDT
[#7]
bump
Top Top