Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 2/20/2016 12:14:52 PM EDT
Are there any good shows anymore that don't have a bunch of "objectionable content"? Right now we're watching Agents of Shield which has some language but it isn't across the line. I want interesting shows that I can watch with my family (13 year old is the youngest).
Link Posted: 2/20/2016 2:57:48 PM EDT
[#1]
Genre?  What does the fam like to watch?
Link Posted: 2/20/2016 10:57:32 PM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
Are there any good shows anymore that don't have a bunch of "objectionable content"? Right now we're watching Agents of Shield which has some language but it isn't across the line. I want interesting shows that I can watch with my family (13 year old is the youngest).
View Quote

Agent Carter

Fresh off the boat

Limitless

Royal Pains

Scorpion

Shark Tank

Star Wars Rebels

The Amazing Race

Link Posted: 2/23/2016 10:37:41 AM EDT
[#3]
I've started watching the older episodes of  Last Man Standing and it's got me interested in watching the whole series. Tim Allen works for a "Bass Pro Type" organization and plays a fairly Conservative character.
Link Posted: 2/23/2016 3:07:27 PM EDT
[#4]
American Ninja Warrior

Goldbergs (especially if you grew up in the 80's)
Link Posted: 5/7/2016 5:02:58 AM EDT
[#5]
Reality:
Master Chef Junior is fun.
The Voice if you like that sort of thing.

Comedy:
Meh... I think Modern Family crosses the line into inappropriate a lot now that the kids are getting older. We stopped watching that with the kids (10 and 12)
The Middle is starting in that direction as well. I pretty much hate that show because they're all so weird and pathetic, but the wife and kids enjoy it.

Action:
The Flash is fun.
Legends of Tomorrow is a little more mature but I let it slide because it's DC.
I'm watching Arrow with my 12 year old. He's in 6th grade. When I was in 6th grade I had no parental filter. I watched everything. In comparison Arrow is nothing.

Cartoons:
We watch old episodes of Justice League, Batman, etc.
Not big on the dummy shows like Sponge Bob or Gumball.

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top