Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 7/16/2015 1:13:16 AM EDT
That's quite the movie.  I liked it, pretty original.
Link Posted: 7/16/2015 1:19:31 AM EDT
[#1]
I thought it was a little slow at times, but it played out well.  Overall, I feel it was worth the watch.
Link Posted: 7/17/2015 11:27:48 AM EDT
[#2]
All I can say is that Nathan billionaire guy was living my dream minus the huge armory of firearms I would have.

That house was gorgeous. Part of it is real and was shot at a hotel in Norway, but I like the make-believe movie version even better.  The living room built into the mountain side and how everything was just clean and modern, but blended into the surrounding without being obtrusive at all.  Most importantly, most importantly, the guy was so far away from everyone else that it took over two hours of flight time in the helicopter to reach him over some of the most beautiful landscape imaginable. I mean he could hike to a waterfall and workout overlooking a little mini waterfall/river.  Then the house to make it even more cool has a freaking bunker complete with a state of the art research lab. Yes please.  To top it off he has gorgeous women there that he can program to do whatever it is he wants and somehow despite being so remote has fresh sushi.

The only thing I didn't get is why his security was using outdated ID cards for entry when biometrics would have been better?  

I would also want to have my helicopter pilot license and my own helicopter though in case I wanted to leave immediately without having to wait hours for a ride.
Link Posted: 7/17/2015 10:36:52 PM EDT
[#3]
Just got done watching it, good movie.
I loved the house too.
Link Posted: 7/23/2015 12:41:10 AM EDT
[#4]
Really well done.  Not what I was expecting at all.  
Link Posted: 7/23/2015 12:43:31 AM EDT
[#5]
Good film.  And lets be honest here.  

Would smash
Link Posted: 7/23/2015 12:48:37 AM EDT
[#6]

Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

Would smash
View Quote
So long as there is adequate grounding, yes.

Link Posted: 7/23/2015 12:51:22 AM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Would smash

Self lubricating?  I should hope so.
Link Posted: 7/23/2015 1:05:37 AM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Would smash

I'd like to see a spec sheet on the potential clamping force of the various orifices.   When I was younger, I was not so risk-averse with regards to my junk, but having made it to middle age with my hardware intact, despite throwing it on the craps table oh so many times, I'd hate to blow it by stupidly sticking it in an amoral automated Natalie Portman bear trap cock removal unit.  At least sober anyway.

Link Posted: 7/23/2015 1:31:38 AM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
I'd like to see a spec sheet on the potential clamping force of the various orifices.   When I was younger, I was not so risk-averse with regards to my junk, but having made it to middle age with my hardware intact, despite throwing it on the craps table oh so many times, I'd hate to blow it by stupidly sticking it in an amoral automated Natalie Portman bear trap cock removal unit.  At least sober anyway.  
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Would smash

But think of the stories you could share with us?!?
Don't be so damned selfish!!!!!!
Link Posted: 7/23/2015 6:53:11 PM EDT
[#10]
That kid got played by both his boss and the sexbot/droid.  Overall not a bad movie.  FYI if you Google image the Asian actress she has some nude pics out there.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top