Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 6/17/2015 11:53:44 AM EDT
Thoughts? opinions? experiences?

Thinking of getting one. Currently have a Samsung Galaxy S3 and it j has been a great phone. The negative I keep reading about is bad call quality on the Note 4. I use my cell phone as a phone a lot so if this is really an issue I need to know.

Thank you
Link Posted: 6/17/2015 12:37:11 PM EDT
[#1]
I never had a problem with call quality on any phone. Not really a voice quality audiophile though. I've had various iPhones and Samsung phones including the Note 4.

Bluetooth headset?
Link Posted: 6/19/2015 5:53:58 PM EDT
[#2]
Never had an issue with call quality on the Note 4.  It is a great phone.  Camera is great, screen is great, I haven't found anything to complain about on it yet, except maybe for lack of water/dust resistance.  I had an S5 before the Note 4 but jumped up to the Note after I switched carriers.  The S5 is also an excellent phone, is a bit smaller than the Note 4, and you should be able to get one at a decent price after the rollout of the S6.  Either the Note 4 or the S5/6 would be a very nice upgrade.
Link Posted: 6/20/2015 2:54:57 PM EDT
[#3]
Knox
Link Posted: 6/22/2015 8:27:21 AM EDT
[#4]
My Note 4 is awesome minus being on Sprint. Coming from an S4 on Verizon.
Link Posted: 6/25/2015 7:11:02 PM EDT
[#5]
I have one, Love it and can't use any non-Phablet type phones they are just too damn small.
Link Posted: 6/25/2015 7:20:25 PM EDT
[#6]
Mine is good to go...no issues
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top