Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 10/25/2014 9:03:39 AM EDT
Mods, I hope this is OK.  

I am looking for a Cisco VOIP/Network Engineer in the Nothern Colorado / Greeley area.  Pay will range from $70k - $80k a year to start.

The right candidate will have the ability to implement and maintain LAN/WAN networks including:
IGP Routing Protocols (EIGRP, OSPF, etc)
LAN Switch Technologies (VLAN, Trunk/Access, PoE, etc)
Backup technologies (HSRP, BroadBand Backup, DMVPN)

Ability to maintain MPLS WAN Network including:
Circuit Creation & Design
BGP Interaction with ISP's
QoS technologies such as DSCP, IP Prec, etc)

Ability to maintain Cisco Voice Infrastructures including:
H323 Gateways (PRI, FXO, FXS, etc)
Cisco Unified Communications Manager (Phones, features, etc)
Cisco Unity Connections (Voicemail, auto attendant, etc)
Cisco Unified Contact Center Express (CSQ's, agents, supervisors, UCCX Scripting a plus)
Associated UC Applications (Informacast Paging, Unified Messaging, Attendant Console, etc)

Ability to work with Support Partner with ongoing maintenance including:
New Site deployment
UC Infrastructure Upgrades and patching
Router & Switch replacement and upgrades
Ongoing feature requests for per site business requirements

There is a lot there. However, you will not be dumped right in with no help.  We have CCIE's on contract for 50 hours a month that can help get you situated and settled in.  I have a great group of guys that like to have fun around the office. A good team fit is important.  Hit me up if you are interested.

Did I mention we're beard friendly?
Link Posted: 10/25/2014 1:35:30 PM EDT
[#1]
I'm not familiar with the market in your area but the pay range seems low for what you are looking for.

Good luck!
Link Posted: 10/28/2014 3:39:36 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
I'm not familiar with the market in your area but the pay range seems low for what you are looking for.

Good luck!
View Quote

I believe we are pretty close.  We have CCIE's on contract 50 hours a week to help out whoever is in the position.  Knowing all that I have listed above is not required.  Mainly looking for some experience, a good attitude and willingness to work.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top