Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 8/15/2014 10:28:00 PM EDT
Looks pretty shiny. Kinda getting excited about it. The original cast/crew already signed on to do all the voice overs and most have already done their parts. Game looks like it's on track and FOX Digital is supporting it.

https://keepflying.com/

Link Posted: 8/16/2014 10:33:20 AM EDT
[#1]
I've been signed up since last year.

They also just brought Andrea Romano onboard for voice casting which is arguably just as big a deal as the original crew joining up.
Link Posted: 8/17/2014 1:45:38 PM EDT
[#2]
YES! This is exciting!
Link Posted: 8/19/2014 3:34:42 PM EDT
[#3]
They'll cancel it after six months...

I'll give it my normal MMO approach: Wait 6 months for them to work out the launch bugs and add more content.  And/or go Free 2 Play.

I'm also a bit worried that they're planning on having it on all platforms, including iOS and Android.    I have yet to see a Unity game that is more than the normal smartphone app/game, so...we'll see.

(Although, I am in the Kickstarter for Pathfinder Online, which uses Unity...so I could be full of shit, dunno yet.)

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top