Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 13
Link Posted: 1/17/2015 2:21:29 AM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Someone killed you in prison or New? You should say something if you were killed in New, as that's not allowed. Let staff know and they can replace what you lost.
View Quote

In New area.  I just had my house approved, and was moved in last night. Started mining this evening and some dude waxes me.
Link Posted: 1/17/2015 9:34:01 AM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:

In New area.  I just had my house approved, and was moved in last night. Started mining this evening and some dude waxes me.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Someone killed you in prison or New? You should say something if you were killed in New, as that's not allowed. Let staff know and they can replace what you lost.

Remember his name? I'd be happy to wax him back. Wax on, wax off...
Link Posted: 1/17/2015 11:51:17 AM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Yeah, would be happy to do some searching and help out.
Link Posted: 1/17/2015 12:48:11 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

I wish I knew, he did it while I was mining, so I didn't see a name.  Just my stuff being sucked up...

ETA just on and MOD said no I can't get my stuff back. Bummer. I had a lot of stuff.
Link Posted: 1/17/2015 1:28:41 PM EDT
[#5]
Dammit.... Chat usually has it too when u get slain.

What's your in-game name? I'll hook ya up when I see you online.
Link Posted: 1/17/2015 1:57:18 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:

View Quote

Same as here: 67Steven.

I know it came up on the screen, but I was laying in my own blood watching my stuff go away, lawls.  I want to say it was Ben or Rob in the name, I didn't see it long enough.  

I'll start up foraging again, shouldn't take too long.
Link Posted: 1/17/2015 1:58:53 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

I know it came up on the screen, but I was laying in my own blood watching my stuff go away, lawls.  I want to say it was Ben or Rob in the name, I didn't see it long enough.  

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Next time you see ~Foley come online hit me up, I will get you setup with some starter stuff
Link Posted: 1/17/2015 3:47:49 PM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:
Next time you see ~Foley come online hit me up, I will get you setup with some starter stuff
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

same if you see me.

AR15GLOCK21

Link Posted: 1/18/2015 6:25:23 AM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

I'm Great_Snake on there I don't mind helping you out either. You actually can skip right to builder if you would like since you are from arfcom.

Link Posted: 1/18/2015 12:21:32 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Awesome. I can put some items in your inventory when I see you online. I'm GMT (Zulu) +1 and usually online during daytime over here. Yes, I do get to play MC at work. LOL
Link Posted: 1/19/2015 3:12:45 AM EDT
[#11]

Quoted:
Awesome. I can put some items in your inventory when I see you online. I'm GMT (Zulu) +1 and usually online during daytime over here. Yes, I do get to play MC at work. LOL

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Time to play at work. damn i wish.

Link Posted: 1/19/2015 3:22:01 AM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
Time to play at work. damn i wish.  
View Quote

Yeah, sometimes this job has moments....
Link Posted: 1/20/2015 1:05:23 AM EDT
[#13]
There is a SHIT TON of arfcommers playing now.
Link Posted: 1/20/2015 3:02:36 AM EDT
[#14]
Thanks for all the help tonight guys! Interesting game. I'll definitely have to read up on it more.  =)
Link Posted: 1/20/2015 3:10:32 AM EDT
[#15]
You'll end up spending alot of time on the server...
Link Posted: 2/6/2015 5:41:29 PM EDT
[#16]
I've cross posted this everywhere elsee so I'll repost it here as well.

DO NOT FUCKING CHANGE YOUR MINECRAFT NAME WITHOUT MAKING EXTREME
PREPARATIONS FIRST, IF YOU CHANGE YOUR MINECRAFT NAME THE SERVER WILL
AUTOMATICALLY DEMOTE YOU TO PRISONER AND YOU WILL BE LOCKED OUT OF YOUR
HOUSE AND CHESTS, AND LOSE ALL OF YOUR SET HOMES.
Link Posted: 3/23/2015 8:04:05 PM EDT
[#17]
ATTENTION: The server has been upgraded to 1.8.3, set your clients to run in 1.8.3 !!!!

IMPORTANT:

EVERYONE WRITE DOWN THE COORDINATES OF YOUR HOUSE WE WILL BE DOING A PURGE OF OUR USER DATA BASE SOON THIS MEANS YOU WILL LOSE YOUR SETHOMES, WRITE DOWN THE COORDINATES BEFORE THE PURGE!

ALSO THERE WAS A PROBLEM CONVERTING OUR LOCK PROGRAM OVER TO THE NEW VERSION OF MINECRAFT YOUR OLD LOCKS ARE BROKEN COME ONLINE AND RELOCK YOUR CHESTS.

Besides that everything is going great, any questions? Please ask.
Link Posted: 3/24/2015 2:10:40 AM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:
ATTENTION: The server has been upgraded to 1.8.3, set your clients to run in 1.8.3 !!!!

IMPORTANT:

EVERYONE WRITE DOWN THE COORDINATES OF YOUR HOUSE WE WILL BE DOING A PURGE OF OUR USER DATA BASE SOON THIS MEANS YOU WILL LOSE YOUR SETHOMES, WRITE DOWN THE COORDINATES BEFORE THE PURGE!

ALSO THERE WAS A PROBLEM CONVERTING OUR LOCK PROGRAM OVER TO THE NEW VERSION OF MINECRAFT YOUR OLD LOCKS ARE BROKEN COME ONLINE AND RELOCK YOUR CHESTS.

Besides that everything is going great, any questions? Please ask.
View Quote

Link Posted: 4/2/2015 11:08:06 AM EDT
[#19]
Bump, since I am loving 1.8.3.  It seems to have increased the server population, too- there are quite a few folks online.

I was placed on the former border of the map, so I have some good mining opportunities for the new ores.  Time to get a sheep/mutton farm going, too.  The baked potato machine is so 1.5!
Link Posted: 4/5/2015 8:05:33 AM EDT
[#20]
Just as an FYI I'm going to be improving our PVP server Snakecraft.us sometime this month. I'm looking for a fresh map, better performance, and a cleaner configuration.
Link Posted: 4/5/2015 1:46:49 PM EDT
[#21]
I'm excited to start over again, the fresh new map full of possibilities is my favorite part of minecraft.
Link Posted: 4/5/2015 5:14:10 PM EDT
[#22]
Shit the way rex is trying to make it sound we might have to do Valhalla in a few months too, that ssounds terrible to me.
Link Posted: 4/5/2015 8:14:07 PM EDT
[#23]
Link Posted: 4/5/2015 8:53:09 PM EDT
[#24]

Quoted:
Shit the way rex is trying to make it sound we might have to do Valhalla in a few months too, that ssounds terrible to me.
View Quote

Link Posted: 4/5/2015 10:00:27 PM EDT
[#25]
So is the thing on this server where the mods lock you up and don't tell you why a habit or just passing asshattery?
Link Posted: 4/6/2015 12:32:03 AM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:
So is the thing on this server where the mods lock you up and don't tell you why a habit or just passing asshattery?
View Quote

No, if you let me know who did it I will personally demote them.
Link Posted: 4/6/2015 1:02:41 AM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Thanks again for the help.
Link Posted: 4/6/2015 11:04:53 PM EDT
[#28]
Link Posted: 4/6/2015 11:30:10 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:
View Quote

I can relate.
Link Posted: 4/7/2015 12:18:18 AM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:

What, a map reset?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

What, a map reset?

Yeah but I am VIOLENTLY against map resets of any kind lol. I wont do one unless i have absolutely no other choice.
Link Posted: 4/7/2015 12:19:03 AM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:

I can relate.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I can relate.

Well you could share with the class? You know I can't fix problems unless people tell me about them. Scroll up to retgarrs response I immediately fixed his situation.
Link Posted: 4/7/2015 6:57:32 PM EDT
[#32]
Was banned for not taking shit from a mod. Typical internet kid antics I guess. Has been some time ago, dont even remember who all was there or did it.

Was not the first time that week, so after the ban I said screw it and never looked back.

Link Posted: 4/7/2015 10:36:47 PM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:
Was banned for not taking shit from a mod. Typical internet kid antics I guess. Has been some time ago, dont even remember who all was there or did it.

Was not the first time that week, so after the ban I said screw it and never looked back.

View Quote

Well no one ever told me about it... ever. Again, I can't fix problems I don't know about.

edit: FYI all the mods are adults ranging from 25-45ish in age. No kid antics on this server, if you were arguing with a mod it was an adult.
Link Posted: 4/7/2015 11:11:16 PM EDT
[#34]
May not have been a mod then. Check the logs, should show who banned me right? I would assume I am still banned.
Link Posted: 4/8/2015 2:27:22 AM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:
May not have been a mod then. Check the logs, should show who banned me right? I would assume I am still banned.
View Quote

Only mods can ban people and they usually have a good reason, but sometimes mistakes can be made.
Link Posted: 4/8/2015 3:06:46 AM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:
View Quote

I checked the files I couldn't find anyone with "spud" in their name banned. And no I don't have a log on it, the files you are talking about expire every 30 days so I have no way to tell who you worked with but they most likely don't even work on the server anymore. Shitty staff members get demoted quickly.
Link Posted: 4/8/2015 5:26:39 PM EDT
[#37]
Ill log back in then.
Link Posted: 4/18/2015 4:39:39 PM EDT
[#38]
I'm back from vacation and I heard crazy shit went down when I was gone with that taly guy, anyone got the whole story?
Link Posted: 4/18/2015 4:42:56 PM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:
I'm back from vacation and I heard crazy shit went down when I was gone with that taly guy, anyone got the whole story?
View Quote

I witnessed some of it... Talk to JB on TS if you can.... I'll be back IG on monday.
Link Posted: 4/18/2015 11:31:37 PM EDT
[#40]
Link Posted: 4/19/2015 6:18:19 AM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:
Missed it. What happened?
View Quote

Meh, just somebody being a drama queen....
Link Posted: 4/19/2015 9:38:12 AM EDT
[#42]
Some dude got drunk as shit on the team speak and made an ass  of himself, refused to believe he wasn't the oldest person on the server FYI he is 26-27 so the bulk of us are the same age or older then him. Then he admitted to doing cocaine and marijuana so he got demoted in game lol which caused him to throw yet another hissy.
Link Posted: 4/19/2015 1:10:39 PM EDT
[#43]
Do you have the PM with the cords to my home?
Link Posted: 4/19/2015 5:45:39 PM EDT
[#44]

Quoted:

Some dude got drunk as shit on the team speak and made an ass  of himself, refused to believe he wasn't the oldest person on the server FYI he is 26-27 so the bulk of us are the same age or older then him. Then he admitted to doing cocaine and marijuana so he got demoted in game lol which caused him to throw yet another hissy.
View Quote
Damn sorry I missed it.

26-27?  Damn whippersnappers...

Link Posted: 4/28/2015 5:44:17 PM EDT
[#45]
Endgamer is going to pay for us to have one of the big advetisements at topg in about 5 days so get ready for the prisoner influx
Link Posted: 4/28/2015 5:44:36 PM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:
Damn sorry I missed it.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Damn sorry I missed it.

Oh the cherry on top we also found out he is gay.
Link Posted: 4/29/2015 2:03:20 AM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Damn sorry I missed it.

He sure made the impression.
Link Posted: 5/2/2015 4:21:50 AM EDT
[#48]
Come one, come all! Join now, guns, games and ladies!
Link Posted: 5/2/2015 8:47:59 PM EDT
[#49]
I think rabidfox needs help guys he says he was robbed
Link Posted: 5/4/2015 3:59:54 PM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:
Come one, come all! Join now, guns, games and ladies!
View Quote

You seem..... familiar.....
Page / 13
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top