BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 7
Link Posted: 1/22/2015 11:32:46 PM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
....in addition to the hat and cloak, he is doing his "poor ol grandpa" look. Every time I ever saw this guy on the tube he was haughty as can be. The release of the information to the NYT before 4am this morning was to ensure it hit the print press, and to ensure his "perp walk" was highly visible.

View Quote

This was my exact interpretation as well
Link Posted: 1/22/2015 11:47:18 PM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:

id be happy with a felony plea and a roll over on no less than 30 of his faggot compatriots
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

I have conducted investigations with federal prosecutors. They WILL NOT make a move unless they are damned sure the charges will stick to the point that the defendant will beg for a plea. IF they allow a plea then said defendant has to bring something to the table. At least that's how it works in my experience.

id be happy with a felony plea and a roll over on no less than 30 of his faggot compatriots
I don't do fed criminal but their sentencing takes into account "cooperation."  

felony would force him out of the gov for good.. and then rolling over on his shit stain buddies is just bonus in my mind...

fuck.. id let him off with a felony plea with probation and broke as fuck leading to no prison time if it meant it brought cumhole down
Link Posted: 1/23/2015 12:00:45 AM EDT
[#3]
The cuffed pictures only made me think one thing. "Old douchebag allowed to douchebag way too long."

Quoted:
So does this mean he won't be able to go on the trip to Cuba?  
View Quote

That depends, do we have extradition treaties with Cuba?
Link Posted: 1/23/2015 12:52:28 AM EDT
[#4]
That picture WILL be framed and put up on my office wall. Next to it I'm putting an empty frame, make room for Andy. It would be so sweet to get the hat trick.  
Shelly, rolls on FUAC THEN, the only whale he has to save himself with is , your friend and mine............Bloomturd!
Link Posted: 1/23/2015 1:56:51 AM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:

That picture WILL be framed and put up on my office wall. Next to it I'm putting an empty frame, make room for Andy. It would be so sweet to get the hat trick.  

Shelly, rolls on FUAC THEN, the only whale he has to save himself with is , your friend and mine............Bloomturd!
View Quote

id like to see a picture of your pictures...  
Link Posted: 1/23/2015 6:10:43 AM EDT
[#6]
Link Posted: 1/23/2015 7:36:13 AM EDT
[#7]
I'll bet you could hear the air being sucked from the room from puckerd assholes when the Feds came in and said  "SHELDON SILVER?......(yes)  Sir, you're under arrest!"  
Link Posted: 1/23/2015 10:06:28 AM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
I'll bet you could hear the air being sucked from the room from puckerd assholes when the Feds came in and said  "SHELDON SILVER?......(yes)  Sir, you're under arrest!"  
View Quote

I thought he turned himself in though.
Link Posted: 1/23/2015 10:10:05 AM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
View Quote

I love this comment.
Link Posted: 1/23/2015 10:11:54 AM EDT
[#10]
He will not resign, fucking shocker!
Link Posted: 1/23/2015 11:06:33 AM EDT
[#11]
Link Posted: 1/23/2015 11:44:54 AM EDT
[#12]
If he takes a plea deal or is convicted part of the sentence should include the tar and feathering of his ass before hes lead off to jail
Link Posted: 1/23/2015 11:53:28 AM EDT
[#13]
I will post as soon as I get it done. I'm looking for  nice size clear picture of the one where he is cuffed and stuffed in the cruiser.  I am taking down my degrees and certificates to make room. Letting people know what I think of a corrupted government is more important the letting them know where I went to drink, cook and shlep hotel rooms for a living.

FUAC, your next bitch. Song bird is about to hit that high note.
Link Posted: 1/23/2015 12:30:14 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:

View Quote

From your lips to God's ears.  I pray you are right.
Link Posted: 1/23/2015 12:51:11 PM EDT
[#15]

Quoted:

felony would force him out of the gov for good.. and then rolling over on his shit stain buddies is just bonus in my mind...
View Quote

fuck.. id let him off with a felony plea with probation and broke as fuck leading to no prison time if it meant it brought cumhole down
Until the pardon comes through from the chosen one...

Link Posted: 1/23/2015 2:06:18 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:

With 6 Million dollars to spend!!!
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
He'll get sent to some country club resort prison

With 6 Million dollars to spend!!!

Well you know, ARF is against asset forfeiture......
Link Posted: 1/23/2015 4:39:13 PM EDT
[#17]

Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Until the pardon comes through from the chosen one...

damn...  

i dare him .. i fucking dare him
Link Posted: 1/23/2015 5:18:05 PM EDT
[#18]
Obama is never running for office again, you think that anti-Semite is going to the mat for a Jew?
Link Posted: 1/23/2015 5:36:39 PM EDT
[#19]

Quoted:

Obama is never running for office again, you think that anti-Semite is going to the mat for a Jew?
View Quote
I never underestimate anyone.  He has strained relations with Israel and it could do a bit of fence mending.  Second, Democrat's need Jewish money and helping Silver could prompt them to put more into the Democrat coffers.  Yes he is not running again but if he wants he legacy, FWIW, to continue he needs to get Democrat's elected in 2016.

It is foolish to think it will never happen because I just follow the money...

Link Posted: 1/23/2015 7:46:53 PM EDT
[#20]
Apologies for the source but I couldn't pass this up.

Sheldon Silver's Arrest Means Headaches For Andrew Cuomo

NEW YORK -- Gov. Andrew Cuomo wasn't the one in custody on Thursday. But the arrest of powerful New York State Assembly Speaker Sheldon Silver could spell plenty of trouble for his fellow Democrat.

The state's chief executive will face tough questions over his handling of corruption in the legislature. Perhaps more worryingly, he's been sent a sharp reminder that U.S. Attorney Preet Bharara may be looking into why Cuomo killed an investigation into just the sort of double-dealing that Silver stands accused of.
View Quote

Cuomo will also need to make the tricky decision whether to call for Silver's resignation as speaker. "It's chaos," said Richard Brodsky, another former assemblyman and now senior fellow at the nonprofit Demos. "The conference and the governor have to figure this out pretty quickly."

Although lawmakers from both parties called on Silver to resign his position on Thursday, most of the Democratic caucus seemed to be standing by its leader of two decades -- for now.

Cuomo has taken a wait-and-see approach. In a Daily News interview hours after Silver's arrest, the governor said, "I want to see the facts before I have an opinion." Still, as more details about Silver's alleged improprieties leak out and the political chorus rises, Cuomo may be forced to take a more definitive position.
View Quote

Beyond the political turbulence, Cuomo must consider the possibility, uncertain at this point, that Bharara has the governor in his sights. Nothing in the complaint against Silver implicates the governor in any wrongdoing. But one of the political donors it mentions was also Cuomo's largest contributor in the most recent election cycle, and the governor and the speaker had a tight working relationship.

It's also not clear whether the Moreland Commission uncovered any hints of Silver's alleged misdeeds. Bharara refused to tell reporters how much of the evidence behind the allegations in his complaint came from the commission's subpoenas and interviews.

"This [complaint] deals with Shelly Silver and only Shelly Silver. But when you think about it, other issues come up," said Brodsky, the former assemblyman, pointing to the decision to end the Moreland Commission. "You have to be brain-dead not to want to think about the rest of it, and the rest of it is uncertain."

Bharara himself has been unusually public in his criticism of Cuomo for shutting down the commission. He obliquely repeated that criticism on Thursday, stating that "a deal was cut that cut off the commission's work, to the great relief of Sheldon Silver."

But Bharara was unusually vague -- intentionally so, he said when asked -- as to who might be in his sights next.

"Our unfinished fight against public corruption continues," he said. "You should stay tuned."
View Quote

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2015/01/22/sheldon-silver-andrew-cuomo_n_6528058.html
Link Posted: 1/23/2015 10:46:09 PM EDT
[#21]
Reading the above post gave me a tingle up my leg
FUAC
FUSS
Link Posted: 1/24/2015 12:35:14 AM EDT
[#22]
"Stay tuned."

You better fucking believe I will
Link Posted: 1/24/2015 1:04:47 AM EDT
[#23]
SCOPE is asking members to demand that King Shelly abdicate:

http://www.congressweb.com/scopeny/25/takeaction/go/publicgrrecid/FB95BC34-C40C-C75B-758935936E60353A/eid/HOXEDHMNIJ

Conflicted on this.  I'd rather he refuse to step down so that nothing gets done in Albany.  Also makes Dems look like idiots for defending him.
Link Posted: 1/24/2015 1:13:55 AM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:
"Stay tuned."

You better fucking believe I will
View Quote

This.

I may name my firstborn son Preet.
Link Posted: 1/24/2015 1:20:07 AM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:
SCOPE is asking members to demand that King Shelly abdicate:

http://www.congressweb.com/scopeny/25/takeaction/go/publicgrrecid/FB95BC34-C40C-C75B-758935936E60353A/eid/HOXEDHMNIJ

Conflicted on this.  I'd rather he refuse to step down so that nothing gets done in Albany.  Also makes Dems look like idiots for defending him.
View Quote

Yup
Link Posted: 1/24/2015 5:09:13 AM EDT
[#26]
Close friend, top lobbyist helped feds take down Sheldon Silver
http://nypost.com/2015/01/23/close-friend-top-lobbyist-helped-feds-take-down-sheldon-silver/
Link Posted: 1/24/2015 5:38:45 AM EDT
[#27]
Link Posted: 1/24/2015 6:08:09 AM EDT
[#28]

Quoted:

I never underestimate anyone.  He has strained relations with Israel and it could do a bit of fence mending.  Second, Democrat's need Jewish money and helping Silver could prompt them to put more into the Democrat coffers.  Yes he is not running again but if he wants he legacy, FWIW, to continue he needs to get Democrat's elected in 2016.

It is foolish to think it will never happen because I just follow the money...

View Quote

So any demographic is willing to look past the crime and support others who support a(n) [accused] criminal of their demographic? If this is true, it bends and warps the logic of my mind.

Link Posted: 1/24/2015 6:11:16 AM EDT
[#29]
Link Posted: 1/24/2015 7:41:12 AM EDT
[#30]
I have done work for Mr. Litwin and I have to say that he's a really great man. Very nice, smart, hard working, respectful.

At the same time, I believe that he's probably the top contributor to Cumhole's campaign. So, Litwin's money were buying him tax breaks from Silver and Cuomo. How is that not a reason to arrest Andy immediately?
Link Posted: 1/24/2015 8:32:03 AM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:
I have done work for Mr. Litwin and I have to say that he's a really great man. Very nice, smart, hard working, respectful.

At the same time, I believe that he's probably the top contributor to Cumhole's campaign. So, Litwin's money were buying him tax breaks from Silver and Cuomo. How is that not a reason to arrest Andy immediately?
View Quote

We must have Patience young Padwan, and trust in Obi Wan Bharara.
Link Posted: 1/24/2015 9:07:26 AM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:

This.  The guy is very powerful and has enormous financial resources.  The corruption has been out in the open for many years.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Great News lets see if it actually happens, it seems like he has had a noose around his neck for years and nothing!

This.  The guy is very powerful and has enormous financial resources.  The corruption has been out in the open for many years.

Gee, how did he get so rich?
Link Posted: 1/24/2015 9:27:24 AM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:

The hat and cloak were very carefully selected I'm sure. Look at the big bad USA picking on a Jew from the neighborhood. Shitbird.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
What's the purpose behind his hasidic hat?  Trying to stir up some Jewish sympathy, maybe?

The hat and cloak were very carefully selected I'm sure. Look at the big bad USA picking on a Jew from the neighborhood. Shitbird.

I thought the eact same thing. He certainly wanted to look the part
Link Posted: 1/24/2015 9:30:17 AM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:
I will post as soon as I get it done. I'm looking for  nice size clear picture of the one where he is cuffed and stuffed in the cruiser.  I am taking down my degrees and certificates to make room. Letting people know what I think of a corrupted government is more important the letting them know where I went to drink, cook and shlep hotel rooms for a living.

View Quote

When you find the pic please post it or a link so others can adorn their walls also
Link Posted: 1/24/2015 11:29:16 AM EDT
[#35]
So far, I have been looking over the Google images and news sites. I found one where the facial expressions makes me feel warm & fuzzy so I sent it over to Staples to be printed. It was not what I was looking for. I have our sales girl looking for the "perfect picture" gave her a budget so I'll have an upgrade soon.
How do I attach a picture, do I have to use dropbox?

Thanks Wider! Its not much but makes me smile.

http://tinypic.com/r/5zmhjr/8
Link Posted: 1/24/2015 11:32:54 AM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:
So far, I have been looking over the Google images and news sites. I found one where the facial expressions makes me feel warm & fuzzy so I sent it over to Staples to be printed. It was not what I was looking for. I have our sales girl looking for the "perfect picture" gave her a budget so I'll have an upgrade soon.
How do I attach a picture, do I have to use dropbox?
View Quote

This one is good, Tinypic
Link Posted: 1/24/2015 11:54:54 AM EDT
[#37]
Larry Kudlow talking about this now. WABC radio.

Calling for coumo impeachment.
Link Posted: 1/24/2015 12:52:08 PM EDT
[#38]
I haven't kept up on this since the news broke.

Is the fuckface actually behind bars or was bond/bail set?  Did he actually even go behind bars at all yet?

Link Posted: 1/24/2015 12:56:31 PM EDT
[#39]
He was arraigned, went in front of the judge and was released on a $200,000 bail. His bank accounts totaling $3.4 million were arrested.
Link Posted: 1/24/2015 1:01:32 PM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:
He was arraigned, went in front of the judge and was released on a $200,000 bail. His bank accounts totaling $3.4 million were arrested.
View Quote

Why do I feel like his accounts were strategically drained prior to this?
Link Posted: 1/24/2015 1:18:24 PM EDT
[#41]
https://fbcdn-photos-h-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-xap1/v/t1.0-0/1779971_925570240794505_3204160380759250808_n.jpg?efg=eyJpIjoidCJ9&oh=c315e184f97a7c5eab02be53c281bdc2&oe=556AE965&__gda__=1432343596_c9de8158abe5ff2a1ec6b9a5c6b4e073
Link Posted: 1/24/2015 1:59:01 PM EDT
[#42]
Link Posted: 1/24/2015 2:28:51 PM EDT
[#43]
Link Posted: 1/24/2015 2:57:53 PM EDT
[#44]
It's been years since the New York HT forum as been so up beat.
Link Posted: 1/24/2015 3:09:07 PM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:
View Quote

It should have been millions instead of 200,000 he got of cheap. He should have detained until the court date. Let him feel whats its going to be like.
Link Posted: 1/24/2015 3:12:09 PM EDT
[#46]
Return to court insurance, he also had to surrender his passport.
Link Posted: 1/24/2015 3:29:31 PM EDT
[#47]
Therefore at the time of the Safe Acts passage bribes and kickbacks were taking place . Thus the Safe Act should now be null and void not to mention unconstitutional. Burn in hell Shelley shit along with Andy you mother fuckers.
Link Posted: 1/24/2015 3:39:42 PM EDT
[#48]
This thread warms my heart.
Link Posted: 1/24/2015 3:54:31 PM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:
Therefore at the time of the Safe Acts passage bribes and kickbacks were taking place . Thus the Safe Act should now be null and void not to mention unconstitutional. Burn in hell Shelley shit along with Andy you mother fuckers.
View Quote

If only we lived in a world that was just and proper...

And I agree with you 100%.  I wish there was a mechanism to undo the laws these criminals passed.
Link Posted: 1/24/2015 4:32:55 PM EDT
[#50]

Quoted:

View Quote

+1

If this were the case, the Sullivan Law would have been struck since Big Tim was as crooked as they come.

Page / 7
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top