Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

+1 I will donate some $$$$ for this
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Quoted:
So....when is the Texas Hometown Forum weekend shoot,BBQ and Drunkout planned?

+1 I will donate some $$$$ for this

Yep. Same here.
Link Posted: 9/19/2014 9:42:56 AM EDT
[#2]
so arf range day?
Link Posted: 9/19/2014 10:34:19 AM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 9/19/2014 12:06:27 PM EDT
[#4]
That stand/cover looks amazing!
Link Posted: 9/19/2014 11:46:08 PM EDT
[#5]
That is awesome. Great job. That tower is badass.put a feeder next to the berm and you're in business!
Link Posted: 9/19/2014 11:50:51 PM EDT
[#6]
Fantastic layout.  Gives me some ideas to add to my shooting range.  I have a question.  What did you use to attach paper targets to - plywood or other material?
Link Posted: 9/21/2014 9:37:08 AM EDT
[#7]
I use the black QuietBrace sheathing board - it's back in the insulation section, and is fairly cheap. It holds up pretty well to the elements, some of my backers have been out there for about two years. It will start to warp and bend if not fastened securely. I got the idea from a gun club I used to belong to, the boards hold up pretty well even after taking a lot of shots, and don't splinter out like plywood.
http://www.homedepot.com/p/Unbranded-QuietBrace-1-2-in-x-4-ft-x-8-ft-Sound-Deadening-Structural-Insulating-Sheathing-3103308/202089176?keyword=quietboard

This was the first set up, I've since added support on the sides to control the warpage.

Good luck and thanks for the compliments.
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top