Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 3
Posted: 4/22/2014 11:10:04 AM EDT
T.I.G.E.R. Valley Bug Out Drill - Oct 2014: Official Thread

It’s here again, the 2014 Bug Out Drill, the challenge unlike any other.
You’re driving home from work and an EMP strikes, the Russians have detonated several nukes over the United States. The pulse has destroyed all electronics and chaos has ensued. No signal lights, bank alarms, stores are being robbed for anything of value. You move to your trunk and get you Bug Out bag and start heading home, the best way you know. This means you must trek over wooded and public roads, hiding from possible thugs that might want to strip you of anything of value. Expect 17 or 18 miles of cross country movement, lots of shooting situations and test of your thinking ability and preparedness. You must get home as quickly as possible, good luck.

Date: Saturday, Oct 4, 2014
Time: Sign-in at 7:00am; Drill begins at 8:00am
Cost: $150 (This event is limited to 50 competitors)

Equipment: No calibers above .308. No armor piercing ammunition or tracer rounds allowed. All shooters will be required to carry a pistol at all times during the match. This will be a high round count event, both shooter should bring 150 rounds of rifle and 100 rounds of pistol, if you don’t miss. There is no weapon or equipment limits, but if you use it you must carry it. There can be no switching of gear or dropping of gear during the match, you start with it you finish with it. This year you must carry all your water, or filter it from the stock pond.

A meal will be served at the end of the event.
This event is limited to 50 competitors.  Limited space for camping is available

http://www.shop.tigervalley.com/10-04-2014-Bug-Out-Drill-TV10042014BUGOUT.htm

Please share your past experiences with the BOD and what equipment you will be taking for this year’s drill.

Link Posted: 4/22/2014 12:43:34 PM EDT
[#1]
Man I'm ready for this to get here, signed up yesterday. This will be my first time to participate in the challenge. I am also interested in some input on the past drills and any training and gear recommendations. I have watched and read the outcomes of some of the previous matches on here and it seems like there will be more shooting involved this year.[/span][/span][/span]
Link Posted: 4/22/2014 1:08:19 PM EDT
[#2]
This year will be my first BOD, but I am extremely excited. I live south of Houston and have completed 2 half marathons and 1 full marathon. I am an Eagle Scout and always loved the survival skills and camping. Once Jnors06 showed this to me a few weeks ago, I have been addicted.

I have already gathered many of my items and I and focusing on items that have multipurpose and using actual survival items that would help in the wilderness for weeks not just for 72 hours. Once my pack is closer to being ready I will list them out.

For the shooting I will be carrying my Bushmaster AR15 and I will be buying a Smith & Wesson M&P9 or M&P9c. I have tried many handguns and I just like the feel of the M&P’s, plus the 9mm ammo will save me a lot of pounds compared to my Kimber 1911 .45 ACP.

If anyone has any pointers or ideas that would help me prepare better please let me know. Thanks.

Link Posted: 4/22/2014 5:57:12 PM EDT
[#3]
Came to read, saw ridiculous fonts, left.
Link Posted: 4/22/2014 8:06:12 PM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
View Quote

Thanks for stopping in and not contributing anything to this thread.
Link Posted: 4/22/2014 8:15:36 PM EDT
[#5]
I think someone already posted the "Official BOD 2014 thread," but I may be mistaken.
Link Posted: 4/22/2014 10:37:49 PM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:

View Quote
and post counts

Link Posted: 4/22/2014 11:08:44 PM EDT
[#7]
is the drill 72 hours?
Link Posted: 4/22/2014 11:47:36 PM EDT
[#8]
No the drill begins at 0800 and will be done that day, however long it takes you to complete the obstacles over the 17-18 miles. I've never done it but am really looking forward to it.
Link Posted: 4/24/2014 12:39:33 PM EDT
[#9]
I picked up some new gear last night.

Order from REI came in.
 Clean Canteen - Stainless Steel single walled - For water, cooking, etc.
 Carbines - Climbing grade
 Rescue Pulley - Climbing Grade

Academy
 Les Stroud Mountain Survival Knife
 Cheap $2 tackle box - For fishing and sewing kit

To go along with my:
  Smith & Wesson M&P Backpack
  Leather-man
  Life Straw
  First Aid Kit

I know its a slow start, but i have till October and I will be field testing it a few times when I can.

Link Posted: 4/24/2014 12:49:51 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
I think someone already posted the "Official BOD 2014 thread," but I may be mistaken.
View Quote

I have searched and searched, but if there is one let me know.
Link Posted: 4/24/2014 7:40:15 PM EDT
[#11]
This thread is interesting.
Link Posted: 4/25/2014 12:10:43 AM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
View Quote

Sure it is........

How is your son?  Not so "baby" anymore?

ETA:   Are you gonna make a Survival Trial this year?
Link Posted: 4/25/2014 7:03:48 AM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:

Sure it is........

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Sure it is........

8 weeks old, so Im finally getting some sleep.  

Survival Trial… as much as I'd love to, I can't seem to secure a partner.  

Gonna be an Interesting Bug Out this year, especially if its high round count.  I'd like to see the zip line again!
Link Posted: 4/25/2014 10:18:20 AM EDT
[#14]
Gonna be an Interesting Bug Out this year, especially if its high round count.  I'd like to see the zip line again!
View Quote

They say 150 rifle rounds and 100 pistol rounds, what has it be previously?

Have you completed the BOD in the past? If so, what kind of events were there and do you have any tips?
Link Posted: 4/25/2014 10:45:15 AM EDT
[#15]
Link Posted: 4/25/2014 3:17:33 PM EDT
[#16]
Oh here we go again us old timers hiding the facts from the newbs. Come on Jevonni play nice with the other kids.

The round count has always been 150 and 100, however a few of us have cut the round count down substantially because we never got close to it. However you never know so error on the side of caution. As to what to pack and how to pack it is all up to you. Some people war game this and pack to win. Others like myself  look at this as a training and gear test run. So I plan just like TJs intro says and I am planning to get home/ BO. In the end what you tote is up to you.
Link Posted: 4/25/2014 3:18:39 PM EDT
[#17]
Anyone else planning to do Carry The Load Austin?
Link Posted: 4/25/2014 7:05:23 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:
Anyone else planning to do Carry The Load Austin?
View Quote

20 miles with BOB?  Need more info.

for the new guys:
Link Posted: 4/25/2014 7:16:29 PM EDT
[#19]
You will learn this guys name.

Link Posted: 4/25/2014 8:21:37 PM EDT
[#20]
Just signed up.  This will be my first time.  Have a lot of prepping and testing to do.
Link Posted: 4/25/2014 9:09:34 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:
Just signed up.  This will be my first time.  Have a lot of prepping and testing to do.
View Quote

Great to have a new addition to the event!
Link Posted: 4/25/2014 10:54:33 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:
The pulse has destroyed all electronics
View Quote

So red-dot and illuminated optics aren't allowed then, right?  I mean, since they're destroyed and all...
Link Posted: 4/28/2014 10:10:28 PM EDT
[#23]
they are allowed. up to you if you run one.
Link Posted: 4/28/2014 10:10:58 PM EDT
[#24]
jevonni way to play nice lol
Link Posted: 4/29/2014 6:50:37 AM EDT
[#25]
I have a question on slings, what style do y'all recommend for carrying long distances? I would think a 3 point but would like to hear some logic behind your choices.
Link Posted: 4/29/2014 9:51:34 AM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:
they are allowed. up to you if you run one.
View Quote

I realize that.  I was making fun of the supposed scenario not having any effect on the rules.
Link Posted: 4/29/2014 12:27:45 PM EDT
[#27]
Don't forget what this event is about.  It's are you prepared for bad things to happen unexpectedly and do you have the physical strength and equipment to handle it.  You can pretty much address all the gear you will need just by thinking what things mother nature and the criminal element will throw at you.  We plan on complicating events and making you think through problems.  Basic physical challenges, can you climb out of your back yard over an 8 foot fence, jump through a window, get into an attic without the stairs down, which half of Katrina drowned not doing. Does that expensive saw really work as touted, or will you see something someone else is using as better.

Plan on more shooting then last year and I hear you have to rescue a buddy......
Link Posted: 4/30/2014 10:44:50 AM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:
I have a question on slings, what style do y'all recommend for carrying long distances? I would think a 3 point but would like to hear some logic behind your choices.
View All Quotes
Quoted:

I am looking at the modular gun sling that can hook up as a 3 point using the molle system, but can also be used as a regular 3 Point sling.

http://www.rockymountaintactical.net/img/p/9/1/91-thickbox.jpg

Quoted:
We plan on complicating events and making you think through problems.  Basic physical challenges, can you climb out of your back yard over an 8 foot fence, jump through a window, get into an attic without the stairs down, which half of Katrina drowned not doing. Does that expensive saw really work as touted, or will you see something someone else is using as better.

Plan on more shooting then last year and I hear you have to rescue a buddy......

Thanks for the info. I know there are many of us that this will be our first bug out drill and any information we can get will help us. Thanks again.
Link Posted: 4/30/2014 12:06:00 PM EDT
[#29]
kwkarl as a man who carried a rifle a ton in my 21 years in the Army. One point slings suck.The gun isn't stable and moves too much. Get a good two point sling like the blue force or vikings tactical sling. The MagPul sling that can be a 1pt or 2pt might be the answer to your question too. one points have a place but not on a road march. Also i strongly recommend not using a drop leg on a long distance movement. However at the end of the day the choice is yours on what gear you run.
Link Posted: 4/30/2014 3:22:40 PM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:
kwkarl as a man who carried a rifle a ton in my 21 years in the Army. One point slings suck.The gun isn't stable and moves too much.
View Quote

Thank you. This one pictured can be a 2-point, a 3-point or a 3-point molle attached. very versatile.
Link Posted: 4/30/2014 10:40:56 PM EDT
[#31]
Tag for later
Link Posted: 5/1/2014 5:14:25 PM EDT
[#32]
I will be buying a Glock 19 Gen 4, so I don't have to lug around my 1911 and all the added weight that comes with the 100 rounds of .45 ACP.
An added plus is the 3 magazines it comes with.

http://cdn2.armslist.com/sites/armslist/uploads/posts/2013/01/02/783348_01_glock_19_gen_4_mint_condition__640.jpg
Link Posted: 5/1/2014 7:37:08 PM EDT
[#33]
This is on my bucket list. I don't think I'm going to make it this year. Too expensive for me at this time, and it would use up most of my ammo.
Link Posted: 5/5/2014 10:27:22 AM EDT
[#34]
The way I look  at "Bug Out"

You should have a small bag that has the bare essentials, just enough to get you back home. In my case that is 30 miles, so for gear I don't need much.
Then you have another back at the house that has the equipment you need for a long term survival, which could be a week or even indefinitely.

So that is how I will be approaching this Drill. I have my small pack in the truck and I get home, Grab my AR, Pistol and My "Bug Out" Pack and go.

So my gear will all need to have dual purpose. A small propane grill is nice, but one that can use wood is better, since wood can be found more readily. These are the things I consider when trying to find gear.

I am looking at this pack to be my larger and real Bug Out bag.
ALPS OutdoorZ Commander Freighter Frame Plus Pack Bag, 5250 Cubic Inches

http://www.prepper-resources.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/12/ALPS-Outdoorz-Commander-Freighter-Frame-Plus-Pack-Bag-pic-1.jpg http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51seLVN8XKL.jpg

5250 cubic inches of storage and great padding for long hikes. Built-in Gun scabbard and removable bag. It has a external frame that can be used to haul game or firewood.

Link Posted: 5/6/2014 10:22:11 AM EDT
[#35]
I did it! I bought the pack and I think I will be very happy with it.
I also bought the last few items I should need. Had to get two GoPro mounts so I can get some awesome footage.
I was sure to get stainless steel cook set, since I will use this camping and stuff I don't want to rush the chance of cancer from aluminum, no matter how small the risk is. Obviously it wouldn't matter in a real survival scenario.

http://kwkarl.smugmug.com/Forums/i-dPhfrdz/0/L/cart-L.jpg
Link Posted: 5/6/2014 1:15:13 PM EDT
[#36]
Things that bounce or flop around as you walk or move or bend over and touch the ground are BAD!!
Things that hinder your movement as you move, are BAD!!

Heed ammo counts for real but be realistic, don't carry a full case!!!  (yes, it has been ATTEMPTED in .308 no doubt)

Know how to shoot your rifle and pistol.
Make sure your rifle is zeroed and how to shoot it at at least 200yds, if not 300yds.
You can use a red dot, but can you hit a target consistently at 200-300yds.  I know people who can, but I cannot.
Also, can you identify YOUR target at 200-300 yds.

Make sure you have snacks for the entire time PLUS an extra hour or 2.  You should be eating a Bar or something about every hour.

Learn how to handle blisters and footwear the one of the most important things..

Airone
Link Posted: 5/6/2014 7:44:10 PM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:    

]
View Quote

Where are you located?
Link Posted: 5/7/2014 8:50:20 AM EDT
[#38]
Where are you located?
View Quote

I am located South of Houston in West Columbia, Tx.
Link Posted: 5/7/2014 10:26:04 AM EDT
[#39]
New to AR15.com and wanted to jump in on this thread. I will be training for the Bug Out Drill and using it to get ready to attempt the Survival Trial in the Spring 2015.  If anyone is also in the Waco area and wants to join in the training your more than welcome.  I have been a Crossfit Coach for 4 years and have competed in the Crossfit Games so I have the physical training programmed out.  Someone with knowledge of firearms training, gear, and survival skills would be much appreciated.

"It is not the critic who counts; not the man who points out how the strong man stumbles, or where the doer of deeds could have done them better. The credit belongs to the man who is actually in the arena, whose face is marred by dust and sweat and blood; who strives valiantly; who errs, who comes short again and again, because there is no effort without error and shortcoming; but who does actually strive to do the deeds; who knows great enthusiasms, the great devotions; who spends himself in a worthy cause; who at the best knows in the end the triumph of high achievement, and who at the worst, if he fails, at least fails while daring greatly, so that his place shall never be with those cold and timid souls who neither know victory nor defeat." ~Theadore Roosevelt
Link Posted: 5/7/2014 1:10:55 PM EDT
[#40]
i have started working out and getting ready for this, i did 2.5 miles fully loaded the other night just to feel out everything. It all felt good and if i had more time i would have done more, i was averaging 3MPH which i feel is a good pace.

Also my new upper should be in tomorrow, im working on building a lightweight AR. im going to be running a 2-7x32 but have thought about stepping down to a 1-4. Also hoping i am able to get a glock 19 before the drill, i am fully prepared to carry my 1911 but the hi capacity and weight of the glock makes a lot more sense.

What is it normally like the night before for everyone camping out? Myself and Kwkarl will be camping.
Link Posted: 5/7/2014 6:37:07 PM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:
i have started working out and getting ready for this, i did 2.5 miles fully loaded the other night just to feel out everything. It all felt good and if i had more time i would have done more, i was averaging 3MPH which i feel is a good pace.

Also my new upper should be in tomorrow, im working on building a lightweight AR. im going to be running a 2-7x32 but have thought about stepping down to a 1-4. Also hoping i am able to get a glock 19 before the drill, i am fully prepared to carry my 1911 but the hi capacity and weight of the glock makes a lot more sense.

What is it normally like the night before for everyone camping out? Myself and Kwkarl will be camping.
View Quote

People hanging out and relaxing, some beer drinking inevitably occurs, but most guys who are serious about it turn in pretty early so they can get their beauty sleep.
Link Posted: 5/8/2014 8:58:02 AM EDT
[#42]
few questions.

what all should i be bringing,

the obvious: rifle and pistol + mags and ammo, pack, holsters and some sort of water either a filtration system or a bladder, snacks

what im wondering is.

extra set of clothes, rain jacket, camping cook set, MRE,

also, is this a hike for people to go together as a group or is this a timed race style event.. i understand it to test out our gear, but to what extent..

Link Posted: 5/8/2014 9:55:20 AM EDT
[#43]
The event is a timed event but I am not too worried about that, I just want to test my skills and gear.

If I was to list everything I think you need to take it would be a long list.

I think there are two ways to look at this event:
1. Just pack enough to get through the event.
2. Pack a realistic Bug Out Bag that can help you survive for weeks without help.

I choose to go with 2. I want to test my pack and skills to see if/when Sh!t Hits the Fan, I can get out and survive. So all my gear is more towards backpacking and survival if I was to get lost in the mountains.
Link Posted: 5/8/2014 5:21:00 PM EDT
[#44]
JNORS06 has got me into thinking about rappelling and climbing, and how much a "Rigger's" belt can help.

After doing some deep research and really considering what is useful and what is unnecessary, I have found two belts that would double as an everyday belt and as a Rigger's Belt.

1. Atlas G-hook Belts - $50 - Atlas G-Hook
http://store.volundgearworks.com/media/catalog/category/ghook-page_1.jpg

2. Wilderness Instructor - $40 - Wilderness Belt
http://www.thewilderness.com/images/products/ezfitoib.jpg

Both would do a great job But i have seen a lot of great review of the Atlas even as an everyday and concealed carry belt. Plus I like the way it is able to be tightened or loosened, and the available two tone.

Either can be paired with this for a full climbing harness.
Arc'teryx IE-70 Riggers Leg Loop

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  https://encrypted-tbn3.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQcNapZNKyvoJNZO6LDS3zS8S-3hIuzlJ1xzvf-SeoVrG9juIfvcQ
Link Posted: 5/9/2014 3:41:46 AM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:
The way I look  at "Bug Out"

You should have a small bag that has the bare essentials, just enough to get you back home. In my case that is 30 miles, so for gear I don't need much.
Then you have another back at the house that has the equipment you need for a long term survival, which could be a week or even indefinitely.

So that is how I will be approaching this Drill. I have my small pack in the truck and I get home, Grab my AR, Pistol and My "Bug Out" Pack and go.

So my gear will all need to have dual purpose. A small propane grill is nice, but one that can use wood is better, since wood can be found more readily. These are the things I consider when trying to find gear.

I am looking at this pack to be my larger and real Bug Out bag.
ALPS OutdoorZ Commander Freighter Frame Plus Pack Bag, 5250 Cubic Inches

http://www.prepper-resources.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/12/ALPS-Outdoorz-Commander-Freighter-Frame-Plus-Pack-Bag-pic-1.jpg http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51seLVN8XKL.jpg

5250 cubic inches of storage and great padding for long hikes. Built-in Gun scabbard and removable bag. It has a external frame that can be used to haul game or firewood.

View Quote

5200 cubic inches

That's huge and you'll want to fill it up.  
Link Posted: 5/9/2014 8:58:39 AM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:

5200 cubic inches

View Quote

I understand that is a lot of storage and it will require a lot of self discipline to not fill it up. But I have made a very strict packing list. So for the Added weight of the pack it self, I am not worried about since to me that's more of a real life scenario.
Link Posted: 5/9/2014 11:57:33 AM EDT
[#47]
kw

I agree with rapunzel that is huge I have used a 3200 CI pack for 4 years and it was perfect. My first year I used a 3day assault pack and it worked fine. I think 5200 is too big, but at the end of the day you are using this to learn from so have fun.
Link Posted: 5/9/2014 12:50:19 PM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:

I understand that is a lot of storage and it will require a lot of self discipline to not fill it up. But I have made a very strict packing list. So for the Added weight of the pack it self, I am not worried about since to me that's more of a real life scenario.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

5200 cubic inches

That's bigger than the inside of a Fiat 500.

mm
Link Posted: 5/12/2014 4:24:26 PM EDT
[#49]
Hiked at Arbor Hills yesterday with a roughly 20-25lb pack.  Did just over 5 miles to test how the pack felt.  Could have probably gone another 5 without any issues.

Anyone in the area training for this and want to meet up?  Need to get some long hikes in and re familiarize myself with climbing/rappelling.
Link Posted: 5/18/2014 1:20:26 PM EDT
[#50]
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 3
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top