Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page Hometown » Iowa
Site Notices
Posted: 7/8/2016 12:36:32 PM EDT
Anyone know if the W'loo show at the Five Sullivan Brothers is going to be decent/worth going to? My suspicion is that it might be smaller than the usual location.

Also would anyone know a ballpark figure of what a Glock 42 and 43 would cost?
Link Posted: 7/8/2016 2:19:35 PM EDT
[#1]
Been to that show a few times.  I don't notice any difference from the Cattle Congress.  All depends on which dealers decide rent tables.
Link Posted: 7/8/2016 9:45:04 PM EDT
[#2]
As far as the Glocks go, due to Glock's minimum allowed price, even the best price will only be so low. I don't look at them very often so don't know prices, but shows I've been to in the past had Glock prices very consistent-maybe a $10-$20 spread for new-IMO that small of price range and I'll buy from a seller who's not an ass over a seller with a better price.
Link Posted: 7/8/2016 10:36:22 PM EDT
[#3]
It's smaller than the cattle congress show, but there is some nice stuff here.

We have a new 43 for $450. I think most you will find will be around this price or a little higher.
Link Posted: 7/8/2016 10:49:04 PM EDT
[#4]
I may go to see if I can find a Swiss K31 I see them here and there just I always have things that are more pressing.
Link Posted: 7/8/2016 10:54:51 PM EDT
[#5]
Creative arms is across the aisle from us. They brought some really nice optics, their own rifles, cans, and some Daniel defense.

Tactical creations and seih are here as well.

As always range toys is here, feel free to stop and introduce yourself.
Link Posted: 7/10/2016 11:24:20 AM EDT
[#6]
I bought an ar500 target from the guys that had them, they were fairly priced. I also got a jug of h355 for about $20 cheaper than Scheels has it when they finally have one in stock.
Link Posted: 7/10/2016 11:51:02 AM EDT
[#7]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
I bought an ar500 target from the guys that had them, they were fairly priced. I also got a jug of h355 for about $20 cheaper than Scheels has it when they finally have one in stock.
View Quote

Those targets seemed really reasonable to me. I don't think there is much markup on them.
Link Posted: 7/10/2016 12:09:17 PM EDT
[#8]
For those interested they are Ogden outdoors, they have 3/8 and 1/2 targets as well that they will sell separately or as a package.

Link Posted: 7/10/2016 2:08:05 PM EDT
[#9]
I should have went to buy some steel today. Since my last steel targets got stolen I have really wanted to replace them. is the show only until 3 today?
Link Posted: 7/10/2016 2:31:39 PM EDT
[#10]
Open till three, but the second photo has their phone number on it.
Link Posted: 7/13/2016 9:53:08 PM EDT
[#11]
Looks like I've got some competition...
Link Posted: 7/13/2016 10:29:12 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
I may go to see if I can find a Swiss K31 I see them here and there just I always have things that are more pressing.
View Quote

You have tastes similar to mine-the only Swiss rifle I have seen in person was sporterized and rebarrelled to .308. Not exactly the one to buy if you want it for the historical value.
Link Posted: 7/13/2016 10:32:37 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:

You have tastes similar to mine-the only Swiss rifle I have seen in person was sporterized and rebarrelled to .308. Not exactly the one to buy if you want it for the historical value.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I saw 2 at the last waverly show they had at the center. I keep seeing them on AIM from time to time
Link Posted: 7/13/2016 10:32:58 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
View Quote

These guys weren't loading their trailer with an electric winch so I think you are still on top.

Link Posted: 7/13/2016 10:36:08 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
View Quote

I really liked my hostage target I had but that I bought from you while in Des Moines at a show now the CR shows are the closest thing to me and still a drive
Page Hometown » Iowa
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top