Site Notices
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 5/22/2016 8:41:32 PM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

Why does he need to?

And who are you to demand that he do it based on a Pineland Flag Avatar?

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
If you are falsely representing yourself as a graduate of SFQC and being selected, then yes, the SF community has an issue with you using their work and blood to make yourself look good.  By your responses to my question, it is safe to say that my assumption is true as verifications are never considered a hassle in SOF; rather they are usually appreciated.  I will hold judgement and actions until verified but yes, falsely representing yourself as SF will get you "arocked" by legitimate SF members who have earned that right.

You should stop while you are ahead. Suffice to say that Bettendorf has the background necessary to use that flag as his avatar.

Oh, and if you take shit posted on ARFCOM and use it to impact the poster's real life, regardless of whether or not it's deserved, that's arocking. There was a time when that shit earned the offender a permanent ban.

Then he can easily verify with me via pm. I'll take a ban to out a confirmed poser.

Why does he need to?

Who I am and my credentials are clearly stated in the trainer exchange forum.
Link Posted: 5/22/2016 8:45:23 PM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

If you are falsely representing yourself as a graduate of SFQC and being selected, then yes, the SF community has an issue with you using their work and blood to make yourself look good.  By your responses to my question, it is safe to say that my assumption is true as verifications are never considered a hassle in SOF; rather they are usually appreciated.  I will hold judgement and actions until verified but yes, falsely representing yourself as SF will get you "arocked" by legitimate SF members who have earned that right.

You should stop while you are ahead. Suffice to say that Bettendorf has the background necessary to use that flag as his avatar.

Oh, and if you take shit posted on ARFCOM and use it to impact the poster's real life, regardless of whether or not it's deserved, that's arocking. There was a time when that shit earned the offender a permanent ban.

Then he can easily verify with me via pm. I'll take a ban to out a confirmed poser.

Why does he need to?

He didnt really care.  Really.  Save it.

Grow up
Link Posted: 5/22/2016 8:53:38 PM EDT
[#3]
Simple question, did you pass SFQC and get selected or not?
Link Posted: 5/22/2016 8:55:26 PM EDT
[#4]
Train wreck and personal attacks
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top