BCM
User Panel

Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 3/8/2016 7:33:41 PM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

Looks like they don't allow posting to their page...
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Has RMGO thrown in the towel?

5 bills killed in committee and not a mention of them on their FB and Twitter feed.

Maybe they've given up on the pretense that they're actually trying to accomplish anything.

yeah but you would *think* they would do some posting on their page... something like "hey there are 5 bills in committee - lets pack the place, call your reps, etc"
Link Posted: 3/8/2016 7:47:21 PM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:

yeah but you would *think* they would do some posting on their page... something like "hey there are 5 bills in committee - lets pack the place, call your reps, etc"
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

5 bills killed in committee and not a mention of them on their FB and Twitter feed.

Maybe they've given up on the pretense that they're actually trying to accomplish anything.

I'm with you...I just wanted to leave a snarky remark
Link Posted: 3/8/2016 10:51:50 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

For a small sum of $150 your entry level commitment to 2nd Amendment rights allows you access to the ONLY NO COMPROMISE Gun Slobby in the Nation  
Link Posted: 3/9/2016 4:52:42 AM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:

View Quote

Did they get killed in the House committee?  I didn't see it.
Link Posted: 3/9/2016 11:51:47 AM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Yes they did.

Earlier this session, House Bill 1024 was introduced by state Representatives Lori Saine (R-63) and Vicki Marble (R-23) to repeal this unnecessary restriction.  Unfortunately, on Monday, March 7, the House Committee on State, Veterans and Military Affairs heard House Bill 1024 and voted to indefinitely postpone the bill, essentially killing HB 1024 for this legislative session.  The bill was voted against by Representative Mike Foote (D-12), Susan Lontine (D-1), Dianne Primavera (D-33), Su Ryden (D-36), and Max Tyler (D-23).
Link Posted: 3/30/2016 9:56:53 PM EDT
[#6]
OP, don't take it too personally when you get a visceral reaction when RMGO is mentioned here.  Dudley has outed himself, on this forum no less, as not much more than a carnival barker.  Please set aside some time and make your way through the thread on his national scam group, NAGR.  It's quite extensive.  And look for the pages where Dudley jumps in to argue and then quickly proceeds to step in it.

http://www.ar15.com/forums/t_1_5/1269051_Scam_being_run_by_the_National_Association_for_Gun_Rights.html&page=15

When the recall effort was going on, and it was an effort for the history books, Dudley and RMGO did not support it.  When the effort gained a whole lot of steam, Dudley stepped in like it was his idea from the beginning.  His RMGO cronies were very apparent when the Hudak effort started after the other recalls were successful.  I wasn't in any of the recall districts so I didn't take part in the recall effort.  What those guys did was phenomenal, so I want to make sure their efforts do not go unthanked.  Give them your thanks if you ever meet any of them.

Dudley also has a nasty strategy of setting up state franchises to carry out his tactics.  I can only guess that it's to provide a cover due to enough people knowing about the NAGR scam.  Once a franchise is set up, he will engage in deceptive practices by mailing questionnaires to politicians he has in his sights with erroneous due dates.  In the case of one he did in Virginia, he sent out a mailer with a due date for his questionnaire that had already expired.  He will then try to attempt to smear that politician as anti-2A because they didn't respond.  I started this thread on what he did in Virginia.
http://www.ar15.com/forums/t_1_5/1755072__Ol_Dudley_Brown__RMGO__at_it_again____NAGR_franchise_caught_cheating_in_Virginia.html

I hope this gives a starting point for your concerns.

Link Posted: 3/31/2016 4:07:06 AM EDT
[#7]
michael-brown show was talking about this issue today and he hammered Dudley hard
Link Posted: 4/4/2016 6:13:40 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
I suppose the main reason I'm beating a dead horse is that after Ted's class I felt really good about him, he went out of his way to help me on my other issue. When we contact him about pharma shill bills coming in CO he responds. I suppose that is the number one trait that gets a politician elected. I just learned here that everything that class was built upon doesn't work, and instead of a genuine referral which I was grateful for I learned here that both of his NRA comparable referrals are poison.

I've learned after a couple posts that Dudley hurt our cause. That was all I needed to stay away from him.  I really like the NRA. I'm a life member there, my wife is as well even though she has a fear of guns, I've gifted my vet father in law a life membership as well. I have to admit after Ted's class I was a little mad at the NRA, but I wasn't embarrassed to be a life member there.  I felt eager to join and help more organizations thrive, and CO needs our help. I have no problem staying clear of RMGO, I do have a problem getting tricked by Ted about how awesome RMGO is. I do have a problem doing nothing. When I move in a few weeks I'll be sure to join your recommended local org.

My biggest concern left is Ted. At first I really liked him, I actually loved his class and donated to help his cause. After this thread I feel like I was shammed, that he was disingenuous, and that I am embarrassed. Ted is going a little out of his way to some degree so he isn't all bad, but he was a politician. I'm concerned and not sure what to make. I wish I could just delete this thread before I make enemies with two angry revengeful people.  
View Quote

Just because your boy Ted is wrong about Dudley and RMGO, doesn't necessarily mean he was trying to swindle you or trick you.   There are still a few people left who like RMGO.  I'd consider them blind or ignorant to who/what Dudley is.  I have some personal experience with Dudley and I don't trust him, don't like him and damn sure wouldn't give him or RMGO any money.  

I don't necessarily like the NRA, but at least they can show some results.
Link Posted: 4/5/2016 8:11:07 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
There isn't a "fraud" section...
View Quote

Yep.  It's all about promoting DB.  Unfortunately I see some RM stickers around my area of operation.
Link Posted: 4/6/2016 4:42:38 AM EDT
[#10]
listed are some damn good grassroots organization, just not RMGO or NAGR
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top