Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 2/24/2015 2:12:45 PM EDT
I'd like to start shooting some of the Eastern CO USPSA matches and I wanted to start this weekend in Aurora but I'm unsure if I can. I tried calling the Safety Instructor as listed on the ECOUSPSA website to see about doing a safety class like the website mentions but I never got a call back. Should I just show up anyways? Any info on getting started would be appreciated, thanks
Link Posted: 2/24/2015 6:14:57 PM EDT
[#1]
If you left a message with RW he will call you back. PM on the way
Link Posted: 2/26/2015 12:00:34 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
If you left a message with RW he will call you back. PM on the way
View Quote

Are you shooting this weekend?
Link Posted: 2/26/2015 6:32:17 PM EDT
[#3]
I am running the monday night match in the Springs.  Then helping out with the Pueblo match next Sunday.
Link Posted: 2/26/2015 6:34:31 PM EDT
[#4]
Most likely not, snow called for thru Sunday. Most outdoor clubs will cancel.

Link Posted: 2/27/2015 12:36:01 PM EDT
[#5]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Most likely not, snow called for thru Sunday. Most outdoor clubs will cancel.  
View Quote

I'm ready to give it another shot.  Heading to Pahrump for another 4 days towards the end of March.  I need a lot more regular training than that though.
Link Posted: 2/27/2015 9:46:39 PM EDT
[#6]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top