Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 1/3/2015 11:19:16 PM EDT
Does anybody know when I can get one?  When will they actually be in stock ready to ship?
Link Posted: 1/3/2015 11:53:42 PM EDT
[#1]
Put your name on a list somewhere. Look around. You can find them at KYGUNCO.COM and asked to be notified. I am sure there are many other places.
CZ is funny, they do things in batches so there will be a model that is unattainable then all at once a bunch of them will show up in a shipment. CZ is sold all over the world so I am not surprised at this.

You will find this model will be hard to come by for awhile. There is a big demand for it. I want one too but I am waiting. I will get a email one day from my friends at the shop. I am patient.
Link Posted: 1/4/2015 2:33:38 AM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Put your name on a list somewhere. Look around. You can find them at KYGUNCO.COM and asked to be notified. I am sure there are many other places.
CZ is funny, they do things in batches so there will be a model that is unattainable then all at once a bunch of them will show up in a shipment. CZ is sold all over the world so I am not surprised at this.

You will find this model will be hard to come by for awhile. There is a big demand for it. I want one too but I am waiting. I will get a email one day from my friends at the shop. I am patient.
View Quote

That's not just CZ. It's pretty much any company that has to import into the US.
Too much paperwork, and takes forever.
Link Posted: 1/4/2015 1:51:09 PM EDT
[#3]
I have one ordered and was told mid jan - early feb at the latest. Time will tell.
Link Posted: 1/4/2015 3:06:25 PM EDT
[#4]
Wait until SHOT show for more information.
Link Posted: 1/5/2015 1:57:49 PM EDT
[#5]
My local guys are being douches about the pre orders and I don't want to buy from someone out of state.  I guess I'll just wait to see the stock levels upon release.
Link Posted: 1/5/2015 6:30:23 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
I have one ordered and was told mid jan - early feb at the latest. Time will tell.
View Quote

That's what CZ is saying ATM
Link Posted: 1/7/2015 3:23:07 PM EDT
[#7]
CZ-USA facebook page just posted that the first shipment is inbound from the factory. They might actually hit their late Jan early Feb release date!!!!!!
Link Posted: 1/8/2015 11:01:15 PM EDT
[#8]
Some lucky YouTuber already for his. http://youtu.be/KIQrprGEBjE
Link Posted: 1/8/2015 11:26:00 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
View Quote

They are arriving at dealers now.
Link Posted: 1/9/2015 10:38:59 AM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

^This

Some are already popping up on gunbroker
Link Posted: 1/9/2015 2:09:54 PM EDT
[#11]
Looking forward to handling one of these...............It's going to be the CZ offering or the SIG MPX that I will buy, though I suspect the CZ will win out
Link Posted: 1/9/2015 5:50:02 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
Looking forward to handling one of these...............It's going to be the CZ offering or the SIG MPX that I will buy, though I suspect the CZ will win out
View Quote

^^^^^+1
Link Posted: 1/9/2015 7:37:38 PM EDT
[#13]

Quoted:

View Quote

Link Posted: 1/9/2015 9:00:42 PM EDT
[#14]
Was at WalMart two days ago and swear I saw one of these on the shelf........really......

Oh, it was a toy one.......sorry!  Looked good, life size and shot little plastic balls....
Link Posted: 1/9/2015 11:30:40 PM EDT
[#15]
Link Posted: 1/9/2015 11:40:46 PM EDT
[#16]
Some folks already have them.
Link Posted: 1/13/2015 8:39:41 PM EDT
[#17]
There are three for sale right now on Gun Broker.
Link Posted: 1/14/2015 1:07:27 AM EDT
[#18]
The first shipments are already out. Mine arrives at my dealer tomorrow but I won't have it until the weekend.
Link Posted: 1/15/2015 9:51:56 AM EDT
[#19]
Still waiting on mine. Got to do a little more research on how many parts I need to be 922r compliant, haven't had time with work and all.

Waiting in ATFs reply to CZ about the stock too.
Link Posted: 1/15/2015 2:34:34 PM EDT
[#20]
Think I'll wait this out. No gun bans anywhere in sight for 2015 so I think the price will only drop back down to MSRP and lower lol.

Jeez... can't believe a gun is selling for above MSRP right now.
Link Posted: 1/15/2015 3:20:34 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:
Was at WalMart two days ago and swear I saw one of these on the shelf........really......

Oh, it was a toy one.......sorry!  Looked good, life size and shot little plastic balls....
View Quote

Hmmm… any idea if the stock attachment is the same? Assuming an approved form 1 is in hand of course.
Link Posted: 1/15/2015 4:50:56 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:
Think I'll wait this out. No gun bans anywhere in sight for 2015 so I think the price will only drop back down to MSRP and lower lol.

View Quote

LGS, who happens to be a big presence on the internet, announced they were coming and had them pegged at MSRP...not over that.  I am all for waiting for a few reasons. How often do they make tweaks after the first production batches get out there and a few niglies show up?  And the price should come in line in time also.
No hurry for me.....
Link Posted: 1/15/2015 10:06:27 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:

LGS, who happens to be a big presence on the internet, announced they were coming and had them pegged at MSRP...not over that.  I am all for waiting for a few reasons. How often do they make tweaks after the first production batches get out there and a few niglies show up?  And the price should come in line in time also.
No hurry for me.....
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

No hurry for me.....

These guns have been in service for over two years - the only difference in this model is the happy switch is not there - look at the dates on the youtube vids.

Red

Link Posted: 1/19/2015 3:43:21 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:

No hurry for me.....
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

No hurry for me.....

This is not a new gun.
They've been selling it overseas for a couple years. I wouldn't worry about design/functionality flaws.
Link Posted: 1/19/2015 3:54:41 PM EDT
[#25]
Ran about 150 rounds thru mine fresh out of the box without cleaning......steel case Wolf, Remington hollowpoints, Federal aluminum, and brass Privi Partizan.

Ran flawlessly, and the bullets went exactly where I wanted them.

Only beef is the ambi safety digs in to your finger recoil pretty bad......

I found a local engraver and will be submitting the paperwork to SBR it this week......I'm gonna have an SBR with no stock for a while, as CZ hasn't said when they're importing the factory stocks.

Link Posted: 1/19/2015 4:34:15 PM EDT
[#26]
AI,

If you do get a stamp back, I wonder how it would function with a UBR?
Here's a shitty photochop I whipped up just to try and visualize it?

Also, Could the right side safety lever be removed? No ambi-safety but less band-aids!

Link Posted: 1/19/2015 4:52:14 PM EDT
[#27]
A UBR may be a bit heavy for this.  I'm thinking either a MFT Minimalist, ACE ARFX-E or ACE M4 Socom stock for it.  I already have the first 2 in my parts box so I try one of them before a Socom.

Maybe ACE will work on an adapter for this....
Link Posted: 1/19/2015 5:10:19 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:
AI,

Also, Could the right side safety lever be removed? No ambi-safety but less band-aids!

http://s16.postimg.org/4u66uxlt1/Scorpion_with_UBR_sm.jpg
View Quote

I would rock a UBR on it.....just buy the Sig Brace adapter, get rid of the KAK tube it comes with, and bam.....but I much prefer a folding option if possible.

The right side safety can't be removed from what I see, but Colion Noir says an ambi delete kit is coming soon from CZ.
Link Posted: 1/19/2015 5:18:32 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:

I would rock a UBR on it.....just buy the Sig Brace adapter, get rid of the KAK tube it comes with, and bam.....but I much prefer a folding option if possible.

The right side safety can't be removed from what I see, but Colion Noir says an ambi delete kit is coming soon from CZ.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
AI,

http://s16.postimg.org/4u66uxlt1/Scorpion_with_UBR_sm.jpg

Oh I hear ya! Just thinking of other ideas.

One last question, how was your grip when firing? I wonder if as an SBR your shooting hand will sit differently on the grip, avoiding the problem you
encountered with the safety?

Let's face it, this gun was designed to be fired from the shoulder, period. The whole pistol thing is just a way to get it in the country. With a stock, your
experience with the safety rubbing might be different?
Link Posted: 1/19/2015 7:24:58 PM EDT
[#30]

No. No don't do this. Why have a compact little subgun if you're gonna stick a gigantic (non-folding) boat anchor on the end?
Link Posted: 1/19/2015 7:50:40 PM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:

No. No don't do this. Why have a compact little subgun if you're gonna stick a gigantic (non-folding) boat anchor on the end?
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Just thinking of alternatives to the factory stock. Of course that would be my first choice.

If you couldn't get the factory stock and had to go with some AR variant, what would you choose?
Link Posted: 1/19/2015 8:09:47 PM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:

Just thinking of alternatives to the factory stock. Of course that would be my first choice.

If you couldn't get the factory stock and had to go with some AR variant, what would you choose?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

a minimalist stock

http://www.thefirearmblog.com/blog/2013/10/03/battlelink-minimalist-stock/
http://www.midwayusa.com/product/241016/ace-modular-ultra-lite-buttstock-for-modular-receiver-blocks-aluminum-matte

I'd prefer a forward collapsing stock like an MP5 though....

Link Posted: 1/19/2015 8:16:40 PM EDT
[#33]
can someone photoshop a minimalist or ace on this?

I ahve a sneaking feeling that we wont see the real stocks for a long time.
Link Posted: 1/19/2015 8:19:18 PM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:
View Quote

I wouldn't. I'd find a way to fab a folding adapter for almost literally anything other than a buffer tube stock.
Link Posted: 1/19/2015 8:25:54 PM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:

I wouldn't. I'd find a way to fab a folding adapter for almost literally anything other than a buffer tube stock.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Something like this?

I'm sure if you have access to a mill you could fashion an adapter to fit this, or even modify a CZ arm brace adapter, without much difficulty.

I look forward to a project report!
Link Posted: 1/19/2015 8:31:21 PM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:
can someone photoshop a minimalist or ace on this?

I ahve a sneaking feeling that we wont see the real stocks for a long time.
View Quote

Super quick and shitty shop with the HK stock from above...
(Obviously the adapter system would be different.)

Link Posted: 1/19/2015 11:03:46 PM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:
Ran about 150 rounds thru mine fresh out of the box without cleaning......steel case Wolf, Remington hollowpoints, Federal aluminum, and brass Privi Partizan.

I found a local engraver and will be submitting the paperwork to SBR it this week......I'm gonna have an SBR with no stock for a while, as CZ hasn't said when they're importing the factory stocks.

https://farm8.staticflickr.com/7521/16133394689_f24bfab4c7_o.jpg
View Quote

It's just plastic right? Is it a mold line that's doind that? Can you just sand it down?
Link Posted: 1/20/2015 8:36:25 PM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:

It's just plastic right? Is it a mold line that's doind that? Can you just sand it down?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

If it's anything like me (lefty) and my UZI, it physically digs into your finger. On my Uzi I filed it down. Could probably just do the same on this...
Link Posted: 1/23/2015 9:44:14 PM EDT
[#39]
Dealer told me my preorder won't be delivered until end of march so I just cancelled my order
Kind of bummed
Link Posted: 1/26/2015 1:20:24 AM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:

If it's anything like me (lefty) and my UZI, it physically digs into your finger. On my Uzi I filed it down. Could probably just do the same on this...
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Look at either side of the safety, I shot with A_I and it got us both, to the point of almost rubbing a blood blister into both our bare hands.  We switched back and forth mag for mag.  It was noticeable after a mag, uncomfortable after 2, started to not be fun after 4.

Great gun,looking forward to getting my own and SBRing it as well.

As to the safety issue:

1. I think it could be ground down, it appears to be polymer coated (to some degree) metal.  I'd say if you took 1/4" off the tip on the right side it'd be good.  But, I am going to wait till mine is SBRd, as it may feel completely different firing from the shoulder.
Link Posted: 1/26/2015 1:47:54 AM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:

Look at either side of the safety, I shot with A_I and it got us both, to the point of almost rubbing a blood blister into both our bare hands.  We switched back and forth mag for mag.  It was noticeable after a mag, uncomfortable after 2, started to not be fun after 4.

As to the safety issue:

1. I think it could be ground down, it appears to be polymer coated (to some degree) metal.  I'd say if you took 1/4" off the tip on the right side it'd be good.  But, I am going to wait till mine is SBRd, as it may feel completely different firing from the shoulder.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

As to the safety issue:

It's already been reported that CZ will be releasing an Ambi delete kit.
Link Posted: 1/26/2015 11:46:25 AM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

As to the safety issue:

Yes, and I'm just answering the question of "can it be ground down"
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top