Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 3/25/2015 10:10:31 PM EDT
Here is the follow up to my range report with open sights. I added the red dot and as you can see from the pics, it is a keeper. That 75yd group with cheap ammo made me all warm inside. For all of those thinking about adding a red dot to a lever gun.......Do It.

Cheap Monarch 158gr .357 mag at 25yds open sights.

Same ammo 75yds Bushnell TRS 25.

The gun.

Original post
http://www.ar15.com/forums/t_6_47/443206_Henry_Big_Boy__38__357_with_red_dot.html
Link Posted: 3/25/2015 10:22:10 PM EDT
[#1]
It seems odd to look at.  Perhaps you have started a trend.  

Nice groups.
Link Posted: 4/6/2015 2:34:09 PM EDT
[#2]
great 75 yard group.  Thinking of treading, SBR and scoping (or micro red dot) a ranch hand, good to see at least some levers are worth the effort to add optics.
Link Posted: 4/27/2015 5:36:06 PM EDT
[#3]
Great groups... but a red dot on a lever and one as pretty as a Golden Boy Henry.   Just seems really really wrong.
Link Posted: 4/27/2015 8:39:09 PM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
It seems odd to look at.  Perhaps you have started a trend.  

Nice groups.
View Quote

Not really

Link Posted: 4/27/2015 9:01:48 PM EDT
[#5]
Nice rifle , nice shooting
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top