Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 8/7/2016 9:13:27 PM EDT
I have an unfired mpx9 that I put a Larue trigger in.
Sig has mention of the "trigger bridge" extra piece they have in there as factory, and to not change the trigger, etc...
It seems that the trigger bridge (add on piece) will NOT go in place with the Larue.
Anyone else have this issue? Is it an issue to not have the bridge in place and just place the trigger in (as I have on ARs)?
All seemed to cycle, reset fine when dry firing without the bridge.
Thanks!
Link Posted: 8/7/2016 9:56:59 PM EDT
[#1]
wondering the same thing
Link Posted: 8/8/2016 12:23:30 AM EDT
[#2]
Bridge will not go in with the LaRue MBT.  No problems with mine in now over 1000rds fired using the MBT.  Makes it much more pleasant to shoot.  Absolutely no problems with the MBT so far, and I don't anticipate any.
Link Posted: 8/8/2016 9:45:54 AM EDT
[#3]
i wonder if it voids sig or larue warantee if you use since no bridge?
Link Posted: 8/8/2016 10:12:31 AM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
View Quote

Mr geissele said he would stand by his if anything happened to it while running it in the MPX with no bridge. I've got 1000's of rounds on my S3G with no issues. There is a sig video out addressing this as well.

Eta video. Trigger discussion at 4:45

MPX FAQ
Link Posted: 8/8/2016 10:43:49 AM EDT
[#5]
does mr geissele   mean alg ?  some of geissele  triggers are so light.  is there a heavier geissele trigger ?
Link Posted: 8/8/2016 11:00:32 AM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
does mr geissele   mean alg ?  some of geissele  triggers are so light.  is there a heavier geissele trigger ?
View Quote

Just find the cheapest Geissele, but in this rifle a lighter trigger feels perfect. I use an SD-E and I like it a lot.
Link Posted: 8/8/2016 11:06:33 AM EDT
[#7]
My understanding:  The bridge was to reduce trigger slap with the original SIG trigger.  SIG now says an aftermarket trigger does not void the warrantee.

http://www.stevejenkins.com/blog/2015/06/will-upgrading-the-sig-sauer-mpx-to-an-ar-15-trigger-void-your-warranty/

Link Posted: 8/8/2016 8:18:26 PM EDT
[#8]
Good to hear. My Sig book stated that aftermarket would void the warranty. I wasn't worried about that, but I was worried about the MBT not functioning in it without the bridge.
Thanks.

Posted Via AR15.Com Mobile
Link Posted: 8/8/2016 8:39:30 PM EDT
[#9]
Sig now says no problem.

I asked Larue in Industry and he said no problem. If I could break it in the MPX he would send me a new one.
Link Posted: 8/10/2016 3:43:03 AM EDT
[#10]
Link Posted: 8/10/2016 7:25:22 PM EDT
[#11]

Quoted:
I'm hoping you got enough ammo money for a comprehensive test.

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Sig now says no problem.
I asked Larue in Industry and he said no problem. If I could break it in the MPX he would send me a new one.

I have a NIB Sig MPX 9, you provide the ammo & trigger, I'll provide the rifle. You can blow my rifle up, and replace it with a PredatOBR 7.62. That's a really, really fair trade. I see your   , and raise you a .

Link Posted: 8/12/2016 11:06:23 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
I have a NIB Sig MPX 9, you provide the ammo & trigger, I'll provide the rifle. You can blow my rifle up, and replace it with a PredatOBR 7.62. That's a really, really fair trade. I see your   , and raise you a .  
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Sig now says no problem.

That sounds like a deal to me as well!
My third MBT that I put in the MPX9....I haven't shot it yet, but it feels great, as the others!
Link Posted: 8/31/2016 8:19:20 AM EDT
[#13]
I was going to order a MBT-2S last night, but thought I'd send an email to Larue asking if it would work first. (I hadn't read this thread)  To my surprise the response I got back from Larue's tech support was NO!!  So which is it?  Will the MBT-2S work in my Sig MPX or won't it, and will Larue warranty it if it breaks?
Link Posted: 8/31/2016 8:33:01 AM EDT
[#14]
Has anyone tried a CMC trigger?
Link Posted: 9/1/2016 3:03:21 AM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
Has anyone tried a CMC trigger?
View Quote

Wondering the same thing
Link Posted: 9/1/2016 3:06:57 AM EDT
[#16]
buddy dropped a MBT in his mpx and it runs like a top.

I need to pick one up for my new M&P 15-22
Link Posted: 9/1/2016 6:25:20 AM EDT
[#17]
Link Posted: 9/1/2016 10:22:30 AM EDT
[#18]
Link Posted: 9/1/2016 11:15:40 AM EDT
[#19]
Link Posted: 9/1/2016 7:58:47 PM EDT
[#20]
As I suspected, one ordered!!
Link Posted: 9/2/2016 1:40:43 AM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:
Compatibility isn't as much of an issue as when things will break--- good quality parts should hold up fine, but something that is built for an AR and not overly tough may choke on an MPX after a significant round count.  I have indeed snapped a hammer in an MPX... and beaten the crud out of components.  Once you start playing with the fun versions of the MPX, you realize quickly how brutal they are to the FCG.
View Quote

Fortunately and unfortunately, ill never know
Link Posted: 9/5/2016 5:25:59 AM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:

Mr geissele said he would stand by his if anything happened to it while running it in the MPX with no bridge. I've got 1000's of rounds on my S3G with no issues. There is a sig video out addressing this as well.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Tp7WmEPyu_k
MPX FAQ
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Tp7WmEPyu_k
MPX FAQ

good to know..i have an SD3G I've been wanting to put in mine.
Link Posted: 10/11/2016 9:29:25 AM EDT
[#23]
at least 1000 rounds with the larue trigger  no problems.  makes it much more accurate offhand, no more jerking that stock trigger   nice clean break
Link Posted: 10/12/2016 1:57:25 PM EDT
[#24]
Put around 100-150 rounds through my MPX with Larue. Handled great (like the ones on my AR). Will order another for the MCX pistol which is on the way for a "truck gun".
Link Posted: 10/12/2016 9:55:21 PM EDT
[#25]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top