Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 9/28/2016 3:30:34 PM EDT
Frank sold another AK47 at $28K with buy it now.
It makes me to hold on to my full-auto AK47.
Fuck it... I'm going to sell bunch of title I weapons and keeping my full-auto AK47.

http://www.gunbroker.com/item/584260655

Link Posted: 9/28/2016 4:08:38 PM EDT
[#1]
Wow...and for an SWD conversion of an underfolder as well.

I didn't realize AK prices had gotten that high, I figured they were still in the low 20s.
Link Posted: 9/28/2016 8:43:23 PM EDT
[#2]
Nice looking ak47, I would pay $28k if I had it laying around.
Link Posted: 10/24/2016 10:20:40 PM EDT
[#3]
Can't  wait for Prez Trump to open the mg registry to new MG so I can afford one too
Link Posted: 10/24/2016 11:45:53 PM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Can't  wait for Prez Trump to open the mg registry to new MG so I can afford one too
View Quote

Doubt that on his list of things to do.

But if Hillary has her way semi autos will join the NFA list.
Link Posted: 10/26/2016 8:02:40 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Jr. could be of some help in that area.

Maybe we should have a firemission?
Link Posted: 11/13/2016 3:50:21 AM EDT
[#6]
I had long told people AK prices were undervalued when they were in the high teens and M16A1s were $20-25k.

yes they are not near as configurable or practical, but they have tons of history and there are far fewer of them than M16s
Link Posted: 11/26/2016 1:10:25 AM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
I had long told people AK prices were undervalued when they were in the high teens and M16A1s were $20-25k.

yes they are not near as configurable or practical, but they have tons of history and there are far fewer of them than M16s
View Quote

The lack of configuratbility makes it even worse. if you want a range of AK types, you need multiple AKs.  One AR lower and you are set with as many configurations as you want
Link Posted: 11/27/2016 5:44:59 AM EDT
[#8]
David Spiwak recently sold a Chinese 7.62x39mm fixed stock AKS conversion for $19,000; that was an excellent deal. There was an Egyptian Maadi with a really crude-looking conversion that just sold on Gunbroker for $25,000; it sold with only one bid. Most original (bring-back) AK's are $40,000 and up now, when they (rarely) come to market. AK's of all types have been few and far between for at least 5 years.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top