Posted: 10/9/2015 9:11:12 PM EDT
Link Posted: 10/9/2015 9:17:07 PM EDT
[#1]

Link Posted: 10/9/2015 9:23:01 PM EDT
[#2]
Ok, that is pretty cool.
Link Posted: 10/9/2015 9:30:15 PM EDT
[#3]
That is rock solid. At this price range its hard to say no and just FO.
Link Posted: 10/9/2015 9:37:00 PM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Ok, that is pretty cool.
View Quote

Link Posted: 10/9/2015 10:04:27 PM EDT
[#5]
Tag
Link Posted: 10/9/2015 10:10:49 PM EDT
[#6]
looks good.
Link Posted: 10/9/2015 10:21:12 PM EDT
[#7]
No such thing as a 22" Siete

Link Posted: 10/9/2015 10:56:53 PM EDT
[#8]
Thanks for the scratch-and-sniff TranQuilo postcard.  We appreciate the stimulation and affirmation of our anticipation receptors.
Link Posted: 10/9/2015 10:57:02 PM EDT
[#9]
That is impressive.
Link Posted: 10/9/2015 11:04:12 PM EDT
[#10]
Awesome
Link Posted: 10/9/2015 11:05:07 PM EDT
[#11]
Very nice!
Link Posted: 10/9/2015 11:05:21 PM EDT
[#12]
Link Posted: 10/9/2015 11:10:52 PM EDT
[#13]
Do it again with video.
Link Posted: 10/9/2015 11:12:18 PM EDT
[#14]
Wow.
Link Posted: 10/9/2015 11:54:05 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
Do it again with video.
View Quote

This. And include some dancing, snow plowing gnomes from Alaska. That's the only way I'll believe it.

ETA: hopefully obvious sarcasm was obvious.
Link Posted: 10/10/2015 5:34:29 AM EDT
[#16]
Link Posted: 10/10/2015 5:43:36 AM EDT
[#17]
Nice!

Anyway you'd give a dealer a break on a few? I'd love to put one on our suppressor rack.
Link Posted: 10/10/2015 8:31:37 AM EDT
[#18]
Link Posted: 10/10/2015 8:32:56 AM EDT
[#19]
I'd love to see more on the Siete.
Link Posted: 10/10/2015 10:21:27 AM EDT
[#20]
Link Posted: 10/10/2015 10:29:25 AM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:

At $699, not a lot of wiggle room left.  

I do see that a suppressor maker put one on a cat-paw order ... their email address let the cat out of the bag.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Nice!

Anyway you'd give a dealer a break on a few? I'd love to put one on our suppressor rack.

I do see that a suppressor maker put one on a cat-paw order ... their email address let the cat out of the bag.

It is really hard to argue with that. I'm still amazed at that, it's a fantastic price point.

I'm sure I'll get to play with one soon. The bossman has more than a few LaRues that need one.
Link Posted: 10/10/2015 1:59:45 PM EDT
[#22]
Link Posted: 10/10/2015 3:19:49 PM EDT
[#23]
Mark, how 'bout a TranQuilo in 6.5 mm?
30 caliber cans are a little louder when used with that caliber.
Link Posted: 10/10/2015 3:28:10 PM EDT
[#24]
Link Posted: 10/10/2015 5:46:51 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:

We can ... it ain't nuttin' but a thang.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

6.8 would take care of a large suppressor utilizing hunting community, covering both the 6.8 and 6.5 ( selfishly says the guy heavily invested in the 6.8 )
Link Posted: 10/10/2015 9:58:27 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:

6.8 would take care of a large suppressor utilizing hunting community, covering both the 6.8 and 6.5 ( selfishly says the guy heavily invested in the 6.8 )
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Even though I tend to lean towards the 6.5, I agree.

A 6.8 caliber can would cover both of those quite well IMHO.
Link Posted: 10/10/2015 10:49:38 PM EDT
[#27]
Why do I have to live in Illinois?

Link Posted: 10/10/2015 11:26:11 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:
Why do I have to live in Illinois?

View Quote

You don't have to.....you could always move over the border to say Wisconsin or the friendly state closest to you and commute
Link Posted: 10/10/2015 11:33:35 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:

There was a nice Siete thread, but it drove the haters nuts so they gang banged it.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
I'd love to see more on the Siete.

There was a nice Siete thread, but it drove the haters nuts so they gang banged it.

I missed a good old fashioned gang bang!? Damnit

Link Posted: 10/11/2015 7:16:37 AM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Nice!

Hopefully theirs is on intergalactic back order until us regular guys get ours.
Link Posted: 10/11/2015 9:22:46 AM EDT
[#31]
Now that is an impressive result.
Link Posted: 10/11/2015 9:45:07 AM EDT
[#32]
Link Posted: 10/11/2015 10:31:23 AM EDT
[#33]
thinking of buying one of these...i'm new to the suppressor world. do i need to change out anything else on my 762 predatobr? specifically the spring?

thx
Link Posted: 10/11/2015 11:49:29 AM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:
thinking of buying one of these...i'm new to the suppressor world. do i need to change out anything else on my 762 predatobr? specifically the spring?

thx
View Quote

You have the PST so in theory you shouldn't need to change anything. That being said, it really depends on the ammo you use and you may have to play around with buffers and springs to get everything dialed in. I would run what you have first and then see if there are any issues that come up. Don't be upset if they do, but it's usually easily fixed.
Link Posted: 10/11/2015 2:07:36 PM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:

Now if only we can get the nerve to engrave exaggerated descriptors like "Souper Percision" in big letters on the side ...

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Now that is an impressive result.

Now if only we can get the nerve to engrave exaggerated descriptors like "Souper Percision" in big letters on the side ...

Not to hijack the thread but how's about some more info on Siete??

And what're the odds y'all could do the barrel up in a finish to match the Tranquilo?? I'm drooling just thinking it up....
Link Posted: 10/11/2015 5:44:39 PM EDT
[#36]
Link Posted: 10/11/2015 5:57:52 PM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:
I gotta admit, we get a little ho-hum numb to work-a-day extreme accuracy here in Leander, but the more I look at this, the more I think this is unbeatable.

View Quote

Certainly worthy of a gauntlet to be thrown
Link Posted: 10/11/2015 7:09:36 PM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
I gotta admit, we get a little ho-hum numb to work-a-day extreme accuracy here in Leander, but the more I look at this, the more I think this is unbeatable.

It's definitely a "y'all done this how long, can you do this"
Link Posted: 10/11/2015 7:23:40 PM EDT
[#39]
Link Posted: 10/11/2015 7:37:10 PM EDT
[#40]
Link Posted: 10/11/2015 7:53:26 PM EDT
[#41]
As much as I dislike you, Mark LaRue, that's pretty impressive if it wasn't "gamed" in any way (say, adjusting POA for a known shift of each can).
Link Posted: 10/11/2015 8:01:28 PM EDT
[#42]
Link Posted: 10/11/2015 8:10:05 PM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:

We have a bit part in 6 of the top 10 spots in the 1 MOA ALL DAY LONG thread - SPR category ...

Gaming to us would have been going for more than just a 15x scope.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
As much as I dislike you, Mark LaRue, that's pretty impressive if it wasn't "gamed" in any way (say, adjusting POA for a known shift of each can).

We have a bit part in 6 of the top 10 spots in the 1 MOA ALL DAY LONG thread - SPR category ...

So, do you have evidence of lower backpressure/dB readings yet?

I know my Noveske switchblock was ported for an AAC M4-2000. My surefire fullsize cans would barely cycle the weapon. That sort of evidence, something video-able?
Link Posted: 10/11/2015 8:16:37 PM EDT
[#44]
Link Posted: 10/11/2015 8:45:26 PM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:

"Yeah LaRue, sure you nailed rifles, barrels, triggers, molding, mounts, et al  ... but cans, yeah cans is what's gonna stump you."  
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

So, do you have evidence of lower backpressure/dB readings yet?

I know my Noveske switchblock was ported for an AAC M4-2000. My surefire fullsize cans would barely cycle the weapon. That sort of evidence, something video-able?

"Yeah LaRue, sure you nailed rifles, barrels, triggers, molding, mounts, et al  ... but cans, yeah cans is what's gonna stump you."  

Trijicon nailed ACOG's and the TR-24...
Link Posted: 10/11/2015 8:58:29 PM EDT
[#46]
^^ but not the MRO or pistol sights?
Not tracking on your reference
Link Posted: 10/11/2015 9:59:29 PM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:
View Quote

Doing that in 5 consecutive shots on the same target with different cans to falsify data and achieving the grouping in the OP would actually be quite impressive and require a very talented shooter to nail those varying POI shifts. That would be a lot of work to deceive potential buyers and my guess is that LT is too dang busy for that sort of group doctoring, not to mention a lack of integrity of which I don't see ML approving of.
Link Posted: 10/11/2015 10:33:23 PM EDT
[#48]
Link Posted: 10/12/2015 1:45:39 AM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:

Doing that in 5 consecutive shots on the same target with different cans to falsify data and achieving the grouping in the OP would actually be quite impressive and require a very talented shooter to nail those varying POI shifts. That would be a lot of work to deceive potential buyers and my guess is that LT is too dang busy for that sort of group doctoring, not to mention a lack of integrity of which I don't see ML approving of.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

It's easy as pie. Just dial the dope for each can, but no, I don't the larue did that.
Link Posted: 10/12/2015 1:50:28 AM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:
12_guage chases me around the board, thinking he's all big and bad.  In keeping with his MO, he came to impugn me.

ETA - if he's got something, anything of real cash value that he'd be brave enough to place on the betting table ... of course cash itself will work.

View Quote

What's the bet?
What's the buy-in?

I think a boxing match would be awesome, personally. Me vs. You, $15 per ticket. Can you imagine the stoopid amount of revenue that would generate!? Now that! Would be epic. Win or lose, I'd do it in a heartbeat. We can use 16oz gloves and mouthguards, (no sense in either of us paying dental bills), and the rest of the gear and rules are up to you. Serious offer! I'll donate 90% of the proceeds to Children's hospital or St. Jude, if I win. You do what you want with yours if you do.

Now that! Would be a fun event!
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 3
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top