Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 10/5/2016 6:16:17 PM EDT
[#1]
Another very happy PTR customer here!
Link Posted: 10/6/2016 8:16:09 AM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 10/6/2016 1:18:01 PM EDT
[#3]
I just have to throw in here that a buddy of mine stumbled across the deal of the century. A gent had been sitting on a .308 rifle for some time and decided that his failing eyesight meant he would need to sell it. My buddy was there, looked it over and paid the $500 asked for the rifle, 5 magazines and 150 rounds.
The rifle? Pre-Ban genuine HK 91, in like new condition. Doesn't that just make you green?
Link Posted: 10/6/2016 4:42:05 PM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

Cool news!  If the trigger is too heavy for you I HIGHLY suggest sending it to Denny Williams at williamstriggers.com.

(In before the inevitable "My rollers are stuck out and I can't get my bolt carrier back into the receiver" post.   )
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
I got my PTR91 GI in and gave it a good cleaning and took it out. I couldn't be happier with it. The recoil is not nearly as bad as some have made out and it can shoot. I'm waiting until its broken in until I really shoot for groups but from what I've seen so far, I won't be disappointed. I'm very pleased with it. The only thing I could find "wrong" with it was that the handguard was wobbly in the rear. A tiny bead of epoxy on the handguard fixed that. You can't even see it.

Cool news!  If the trigger is too heavy for you I HIGHLY suggest sending it to Denny Williams at williamstriggers.com.

(In before the inevitable "My rollers are stuck out and I can't get my bolt carrier back into the receiver" post.   )

Ha! I just sent the trigger out yesterday!  And no, I've had HKs in the past, I've got the roller thing down!
Link Posted: 10/6/2016 6:22:08 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
I just have to throw in here that a buddy of mine stumbled across the deal of the century. A gent had been sitting on a .308 rifle for some time and decided that his failing eyesight meant he would need to sell it. My buddy was there, looked it over and paid the $500 asked for the rifle, 5 magazines and 150 rounds.
The rifle? Pre-Ban genuine HK 91, in like new condition. Doesn't that just make you green?
View Quote

Slap your pard with a salmon to soothe my envy, please.
Link Posted: 10/6/2016 6:34:29 PM EDT
[#6]
No love for the LR-8 ? I  have a Scar that I love but if I want to put hole in hole I bring the LR-8 with me.
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top