Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 2/11/2015 10:12:43 PM EDT

I've been looking for one of these grips for years now, but no luck.

If anyone knows where a fella can get some damn fine rubber or newer-plastic wrap-around grips for a Tokarev or Zastava M57/70 pistol, please share!

I'm about ready to 'modify/make' my own, been looking around at similar framed-handgun grips to tinker with as well. So any ideas (think 1911) I may be open to going that route as well...
Link Posted: 2/11/2015 10:24:16 PM EDT
[#1]
Check these out.

http://www.marschalgrips.com/tt33wr/tt33wr.htm

This guy makes some wrap around style grips that might work.

ETA: Another option would be to go find the AMA thread in GD started by the Serbian and IM him since he still lives there.  Ask him to find a set of the grips you want and buy them from him at a markup for his help.
Link Posted: 2/12/2015 9:53:10 AM EDT
[#2]
There are some, new, here in Serbia.

These: https://www.kupujemprodajem.com/COMBAT-gumene-korice-NOVO-19132509-oglas.htm?filter_id=20547597

I think there are better ones, but I can't find a pic of them.

If you want, I can go to the store and snap a few photos of them, both are around 20 bucks.
Link Posted: 2/12/2015 2:58:14 PM EDT
[#3]
Okay, I am interested. But not sure how to do any 'secure' transfer or transaction, also trying to use 'Google translate' to figure out the potential cost...

If this grip is going to cost me $1,000 + US dollars... I don't think I'm interested

Update:

Okay, I think I figured out the money. So in USD this grip should cost around $18, but of course with international shipping, etc. I figure spending around $30 (not much more)...

But I would still like to know how reliable this source is before any kind of transaction, going off the link it seems like a reputable source...
Link Posted: 2/12/2015 3:30:02 PM EDT
[#4]
Those look damn good.

They really ought to sell them here.
Link Posted: 2/12/2015 3:53:51 PM EDT
[#5]
Please don't use google translate. :P
Ask me instead. :)

Price is roughly 17,60 bucks.
That online store is for Serbia only, not international.

Since I am not selling those, just trying to help.
How about this:

I can go to the post office and check the shipping rates.
I will tell you the rates and you can figure the total.
And after that if you want it, I will buy the grips with my money and send it to you.
When you receive the grips you can send me the money for grips and shipping via Western Union or similar.

I think that is a fair deal. :)
I don't want any % or anything like that.
Just want to help. It is a serbian gun, and I feel I should help anyone who wants better experience with it.

And if, God forbid, you don't send me the money :) It is only 20-ish bucks, not the end of the world.
Link Posted: 2/12/2015 7:02:45 PM EDT
[#6]
You wouldn't by chance have an eBay account would you?

Not sure how popular eBay is in Serbia, or I could just use my PayPal account if you have a PayPal as well...

It's a secure way of making a transaction.
Link Posted: 2/12/2015 8:25:30 PM EDT
[#7]
Manda, check your IMs
Link Posted: 2/12/2015 10:37:27 PM EDT
[#8]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
You wouldn't by chance have an eBay account would you?

Not sure how popular eBay is in Serbia, or I could just use my PayPal account if you have a PayPal as well...

It's a secure way of making a transaction.
View Quote

It's also inexpensive enough to just take a chance.  Worst case, you're out the cost of an inexpensive dinner.  Best case, you get the grip you've been lusting after for the past couple of years.  
Link Posted: 2/13/2015 1:59:04 AM EDT
[#9]
^Indeed,
Link Posted: 2/14/2015 10:52:15 AM EDT
[#10]
I do have both eBay and PayPal.
But, problem is, we can't receive money at this moment, because our laws are't the same as EU laws.
And until we change them...

Here is the cheapest shipping I have found. It is Serbian Post.
Price should be, according to their online calculator, 2600 dinars or 24,44 bucks.
Here is their page so you can check it:
http://www.postexpress.rs/struktura/lat/aplikacije/alati/kalkulator-postarine.asp?postexpress=1
Click EMS, then choose country SAD(US), weight is below 500 grams so no need to change that, and then click Izracunaj
You will see the price in blue bolded numbers.
I have also checked DHL and some other company, both are way to much expensive.

As I said, if you want it, I will buy it and send it to you.
When you recieve it, you can send me the money, but my brother chacked it, and it is not very cheap. For like 30 bucks, service is 20.
Best thing for you would be to send the money to my brother.
He lives in Springfield, IL.
When he comes to Serbia, he will bring me the money.
Link Posted: 3/19/2015 2:09:25 PM EDT
[#11]
Ive been looking for these for awhile myself!

Link Posted: 5/7/2015 7:36:10 PM EDT
[#12]
Thread resurrection!

Link Posted: 5/7/2015 7:37:31 PM EDT
[#13]
Special thanks to 'Manda'

These are freaking awesome and feel great!

Link Posted: 5/7/2015 8:27:43 PM EDT
[#14]
massive improvement but I am confused as to how they are being held on there
Link Posted: 5/10/2015 10:41:37 PM EDT
[#15]
^Magic

It's actually just pressure fit, with 'notches' from the rubber-grip indented into the frame that hold it in place. It is quite firm, snug, and doesn't move around once it's slipped in place.

Nothing like Hogue grips or anything, these wont 'slip' or move up/down/around...

Oh and one last thing:
I did have to cut out a little section on the left side for the safety, other than that, these are a simple and functional upgrade from the standard 'clunker' grips...
Link Posted: 5/11/2015 6:38:38 AM EDT
[#16]
That looks awesome.
I am glad I was able to help you.
Link Posted: 7/3/2015 11:16:25 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
That looks awesome.
I am glad I was able to help you.
View Quote

I am interested in one too, maybe you can help me?  IM sent, check your inbox please.
Link Posted: 7/18/2015 3:03:35 PM EDT
[#18]
Those are badass! Im trying to get mine now!
Link Posted: 7/19/2015 8:18:58 AM EDT
[#19]
+1 for Manda!  Just sent me a set for $15US via Western Union
Link Posted: 7/19/2015 7:48:34 PM EDT
[#20]
Awesome man
Link Posted: 7/20/2015 9:45:04 AM EDT
[#21]
Arfcom rules.........
Link Posted: 7/21/2015 7:02:36 AM EDT
[#22]
Greetings everybody, I am from South Africa and I just joined today. Thanks to this forum I managed to link up with all of you. I have been hunting down these slip on grips for ages. hopefully Manda can assist me as well. I use a Norinco 213, and I have been battling with the "hammer bite" it gives me when shooting it. Not only that, but these grips does give the pistol a some character. it really looks great!!
Link Posted: 7/22/2015 8:07:41 PM EDT
[#23]
Manda anything interesting over there for the CZ99 ?
Link Posted: 7/27/2015 12:34:05 AM EDT
[#24]
Trying to get a set myself, and IMed Manda, hopefully (s)he will help me out.  A shame they can't set up an ebay account; I would imagine a brisk bit of business could be done with these.
Link Posted: 7/27/2015 8:44:26 AM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:
Trying to get a set myself, and IMed Manda, hopefully (s)he will help me out.  A shame they can't set up an ebay account; I would imagine a brisk bit of business could be done with these.
View Quote

Manda is a man.  Order 20+ from him and do it yourself for some $$$
Link Posted: 7/27/2015 11:38:29 AM EDT
[#26]
I have 75 pieces of grips for Zastava M57 and M70. They are being shipped out of USA, Pennsylvania. The older version (3 fingers) is $42 shipped and the newer version is $45 shipped. See the pictures attached. Top row are older version of grips and lower version is updated more expensive version. I am the official distributor and will soon have the site up and running, but I will sell the first 10 here before I have the site running and if there is any interest. I will be able to ship them on Thursday and Friday whenever I am back in town. There will be other things for Zastava Tokarevs (replacement sights, holsters etc). I do except PayPal payments only, but will have credit card payment option when the sight is up and running, probably sometimes next week. You can email me at [email protected] if you have any questions. I can also provide the phone number if you need to talk to me, but I am not available until Thursday.
Link Posted: 7/27/2015 12:05:43 PM EDT
[#27]

http://s908.photobucket.com/user/razorarms/media/a3938c00-7497-49a3-8e25-9926f56ba2c1_zps5ouj5x7q.jpg.html?sort=3&o=2

Link Posted: 7/27/2015 2:25:57 PM EDT
[#28]
@mikebaker1129

Not that I know of, I mean, just some holsters and muzzle breaks.
We love guns here, but we don't like to pimp them out so much.

As for the business, I have my own work here, no time for anything else, and I HATE selling.
Imho, you need to be a bit of a bastard to run a successful sales business. :)

Link Posted: 7/28/2015 2:59:52 PM EDT
[#29]
Link Posted: 7/29/2015 7:30:05 AM EDT
[#30]
@dwcopple

Sorry it didn't work out for you.
We don't have that problem here, with safety I mean.
All M57 I have seen don't have a safety, and hence the grips were made for those models.

Zastava makes new pistols with slide mounted safety and without one, but people here like old school better.

Same thing with CZ999.
Link Posted: 7/29/2015 8:47:02 AM EDT
[#31]
@Manda

It was worth a shot.  Thanks again.
Link Posted: 7/30/2015 4:54:29 PM EDT
[#32]
I still have few of the new model left for the pre-sale. I can ship them next day after receiving payment and you should have them in 3-5 business days. I shipped few out today and would appreciate if any member from this site, upload pictures or review them. I personally love them, they improve the grip enormously. Let me know if you have any questions.

Dino
Link Posted: 8/1/2015 7:07:56 PM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:
@mikebaker1129

Not that I know of, I mean, just some holsters and muzzle breaks.
We love guns here, but we don't like to pimp them out so much.

As for the business, I have my own work here, no time for anything else, and I HATE selling.
Imho, you need to be a bit of a bastard to run a successful sales business. :)

View Quote

Thanks for the reply !
I understand ,I love the CZ99 , so I had to ask.
Link Posted: 8/3/2015 8:14:53 AM EDT
[#34]
nvm
Link Posted: 8/5/2015 8:19:51 PM EDT
[#35]

Link Posted: 8/16/2015 8:47:24 AM EDT
[#37]
To order wrap around grips for Zastava shipped right here from the US please check us out at www.razorarms.com
Would appreciate your feedback.
Link Posted: 8/17/2015 4:12:46 PM EDT
[#38]
$48 is a little heavy for a piece of rubber, no?
Link Posted: 8/17/2015 7:02:17 PM EDT
[#39]
2 of them with shipping on the way from Serbia for less, just saying.
Link Posted: 8/20/2015 11:23:26 AM EDT
[#40]

So it might be few dollars more than finding someone to order directly from Serbia, but I have to pay export shipping from Serbia which is costly because you have to use companies which are authorized by government to export these kind of products. I ship in 1-3 days and if anything is wrong with these grips I will refund or resend grips. You also have paypal protection with me and you can reach me Mon - Sat. So if that is not worth few dollars than, go ahead order from where you like, and wait 2-3 weeks to receive it. If I find a cheaper way to export them, I will certainly reduce the price. But if Euro increases in value, than the price could go higher too since I have to pay the manufacturer in Euros.

Link Posted: 8/20/2015 1:52:01 PM EDT
[#41]
video
Here is a video on the "FN Style grip"
Link Posted: 8/22/2015 7:53:17 AM EDT
[#42]

Any chance you can get replacement parts such as recoil springs etc for the Zastava M88a?

Quoted:

So it might be few dollars more than finding someone to order directly from Serbia, but I have to pay export shipping from Serbia which is costly because you have to use companies which are authorized by government to export these kind of products. I ship in 1-3 days and if anything is wrong with these grips I will refund or resend grips. You also have paypal protection with me and you can reach me Mon - Sat. So if that is not worth few dollars than, go ahead order from where you like, and wait 2-3 weeks to receive it. If I find a cheaper way to export them, I will certainly reduce the price. But if Euro increases in value, than the price could go higher too since I have to pay the manufacturer in Euros.

View Quote

Link Posted: 8/23/2015 11:15:41 AM EDT
[#43]
If I was going to Serbia anytime soon, I would get you few, but whenever it comes to importing them, I don't think that there is enough demand to do it.
Link Posted: 8/31/2015 5:24:26 PM EDT
[#44]
Manda - Thank You - I got them today. Perfect packaging and condition. Great stuff.
Link Posted: 9/1/2015 4:07:39 PM EDT
[#45]
@mustb123

Cool, I am glad I was able to help.
Link Posted: 9/6/2015 9:52:42 AM EDT
[#46]
Thank you for your reply!

Quoted:
If I was going to Serbia anytime soon, I would get you few, but whenever it comes to importing them, I don't think that there is enough demand to do it.
View Quote

Link Posted: 9/11/2015 11:37:49 AM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:
I do have both eBay and PayPal.
But, problem is, we can't receive money at this moment, because our laws are't the same as EU laws.
And until we change them...

Here is the cheapest shipping I have found. It is Serbian Post.
Price should be, according to their online calculator, 2600 dinars or 24,44 bucks.
Here is their page so you can check it:
http://www.postexpress.rs/struktura/lat/aplikacije/alati/kalkulator-postarine.asp?postexpress=1
Click EMS, then choose country SAD(US), weight is below 500 grams so no need to change that, and then click Izracunaj
You will see the price in blue bolded numbers.
I have also checked DHL and some other company, both are way to much expensive.

As I said, if you want it, I will buy it and send it to you.
When you recieve it, you can send me the money, but my brother chacked it, and it is not very cheap. For like 30 bucks, service is 20.
Best thing for you would be to send the money to my brother.
He lives in Springfield, IL.
When he comes to Serbia, he will bring me the money.
View Quote

Manda, just sent you an Email & IM to see about those newer M57 rubber grips.
I'm in the Chicagoland area not far from your brother.

I'm also interested in the M57 magazines but they're ALOT of $$ here.
Does anyone know if we can get those shipped from outside of the US legally or is that not allowed ???

Figured technically it's not a firearm so I'm not sure but wanted to inquire first.
THESE ARE THE GRIPS I WANT.

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top