Page Handguns » H&K
Site Notices
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 1/24/2016 9:14:22 PM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Try buying usp45 mags. I never see them for sale used and new are 55.
View Quote
I've seen them at places where the do police trade-ins. Beat up but they work. I prefer new new myself.
Link Posted: 2/5/2016 1:58:51 PM EDT
[#2]
Finally got to shoot mine.  After a month of dry-firing the thing around the house, got off work early and grabbed some boolits.  

DAMN.  I freakin love this VP9.  Can't miss with it.

I am definitely not a typical GLOCK fanboi, I think they are ugly, and generally dislike them, but carry a 22 on duty and a 19.4 off-duty, because I am very good with both of them.  

VP9>19.4
Link Posted: 2/5/2016 5:06:14 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
Finally got to shoot mine.  After a month of dry-firing the thing around the house, got off work early and grabbed some boolits.  

I am definitely not a typical GLOCK fanboi, I think they are ugly, and generally dislike them, but carry a 22 on duty and a 19.4 off-duty, because I am very good with both of them.  

VP9>19.4
View Quote
A good friend of mine has the 22 gen4 too. His frame is cracked in several places and his department doesn't see the cracks as critical so he's stuck with it.

He wishes they would issue him a G22 gen3. He does not like the gen4's at all.

And I agree with you about which is the better 9x19.
Link Posted: 2/5/2016 7:24:32 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:

A good friend of mine has the 22 gen4 too. His frame is cracked in several places and his department doesn't see the cracks as critical so he's stuck with it.

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

VP9>19.4

We have a mix of Gen3 and Gen4, have cracked some Gen3s, and we immediately replace them.  I can't believe a department is OK with an officer carrying a cracked pistol.  That's ridiculous

Link Posted: 2/5/2016 7:50:12 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
We have a mix of Gen3 and Gen4, have cracked some Gen3s, and we immediately replace them.  I can't believe a department is OK with an officer carrying a cracked pistol.  That's ridiculous

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

VP9>19.4

IM sent, he's a member here with that hidden blue shield icon.
Link Posted: 2/16/2016 3:07:48 PM EDT
[#6]
Well it's been a month and about 1200 rounds later.  Zero issues with a mixed bag of range and SD ammo.  The VP9 also cured my operator induced BTF problems that only occurred with 2 Glocks in my inventory!  Go figure.  Anyone need a set of OEM sights?  I swapped mine for Trij HD's right away.

Love this gun.  The GF has already informed me she needs her own.
Link Posted: 2/16/2016 4:36:48 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
Well it's been a month and about 1200 rounds later.  Zero issues with a mixed bag of range and SD ammo.  The VP9 also cured my operator induced BTF problems that only occurred with 2 Glocks in my inventory!  Go figure.  Anyone need a set of OEM sights?  I swapped mine for Trij HD's right away.

Love this gun.  The GF has already informed me she needs her own.
View Quote

Link Posted: 2/21/2016 3:11:16 PM EDT
[#8]
Yesterday picked up one for $680 with night sights (not sure if that's a good deal or not, they had them for $589 with standard sights).

I shot it this morning and I'm hooked!  After years of shooting Sigs I don't think I'll be looking back anytime soon.

Are you guys following the manual and just lightly coating the rails etc with oil, or are you using grease?
Link Posted: 2/21/2016 9:46:07 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
Yesterday picked up one for $680 with night sights (not sure if that's a good deal or not, they had them for $589 with standard sights).

I shot it this morning and I'm hooked!  After years of shooting Sigs I don't think I'll be looking back anytime soon.

Are you guys following the manual and just lightly coating the rails etc with oil, or are you using grease?
View Quote

I'm just oiling it lightly with Otis O85 myself. Never thought to use grease ever.

Link Posted: 2/23/2016 12:13:52 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:

View Quote

Light coat of oil (slip ewl) on contact areas.
Link Posted: 3/11/2016 4:56:25 AM EDT
[#11]
anyone know if H&K will offer a threaded model anytime soon?
Link Posted: 3/11/2016 7:00:23 AM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
anyone know if H&K will offer a threaded model anytime soon?
View Quote

hkparts.net has them.

1/2inch x 28 theaded barrel

13.5mm x 1 threaded barrel
Link Posted: 3/12/2016 1:25:03 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Done!

First 1,000 rounds have been flawless, and I look forward to many more!
Link Posted: 3/13/2016 9:14:58 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
CDNN has them for $569.99 plus $17.00 shipping to your ffl.
View Quote

I lucked out and got a CDNN weekend special for $529.
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Page Handguns » H&K
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top