Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Posted: 12/12/2015 11:38:46 AM EDT
Currently carry a g43 owb. Conceals perfect with a sweatshirt. But am I doomed to wearing button up shirts if I want to conceal a larger gun when it's hotter out? If I switch to iwb I'll have to buy new pants too. Seams like a never ending quest to find the perfect set up.  If it helps I'm 6'3 260lbs with a belly.
Link Posted: 12/12/2015 1:13:17 PM EDT
[#1]
Yep, buy pants 1-2 sizes bigger than usual. That's what I started doing for IWB. The Hawaiian style shirt also helps if you want to OWB. Flowing shirts that won't get hung up on grips as well. It's all about buying clothes that you will wear but also will help you conceal.
Link Posted: 12/12/2015 2:59:11 PM EDT
[#2]
I wear cotton t shirts of whatever variety with open short sleeve or long sleeve button ups over the t shirt, or a loose fitting button up buttoned. I carry year round a full size M&P+tlr1 owb 3-4 o clock, and 2 reloads OWB 11 o clock.
Link Posted: 12/12/2015 4:25:57 PM EDT
[#3]
Ever thought to pocket carry something else or move to IWB with that G43?

Beware of those telling you you need to only have a strong holster and a good belt, and that dressing around a gun is foolish. Those guys don't have too much critical thinking when it comes to wearing the appropriate dress for professional work clothes, or taking an actual classy woman out that doesn't mouth breathe as much as they do, and you don't want to look like street trash or like a slouch.
Link Posted: 12/12/2015 6:31:40 PM EDT
[#4]
Agree totally with gsl !  Most people that claim to carry a full size 24/7 either have very permissive lifestyles ( work/live/ socialize only in environments where some printing would not result in a swat call out) or lie about always carrying and skip carry when it is hot or they are only wearing shorts and a t shirt, or really do carry a small pocket gun that they don't talk about.
Living and carrying in gun phobic New York for over 3 decades in a type of job where printing or a glimpse of a gun could cause a big cop involved event or cause me to be fired, I can suggest a few things to add to the good suggestions above:
One gun and holster will never be proper for all circumstances. You will need multiple guns and holsters for various situations.
I make a concerted effort to be 24/7 armed and this may be as big as a full size 1911 or glock in winter with two spare mags or as small as a beretta 25 in my shorts pocket.
I am a total believer of the small gun you have beats the big one left at home.
Good quality belts and holsters ( do not cheap out here - for the right holster or belt to get the best job done do not flinch as spending $100 or more) will make carry a much more comfortable experience.
Link Posted: 12/12/2015 7:14:03 PM EDT
[#5]
I am a big man like you.  

A good belt and a good holster will always make a difference'

Try to buy your shirts with a longer tail or in tall size.
Link Posted: 12/12/2015 7:42:36 PM EDT
[#6]
Your Glock 43 isn't really much, if any bigger than my S&W Shield. Get a good IWB holster, and wear shirts that are looser fitting and come below the belt line and you should be fine. This is what I do, and haven't had problems, and since I have been losing weight, I already have jeans that are a size or two too big (I'm 5'10" and am currently 290lbs).

My main concern right now is how I'm gonna hide my 1911 once I get an IWB for it. Probably gonna have to start wearing patterned button up shirts.
Link Posted: 12/12/2015 8:15:00 PM EDT
[#7]
6'6", 230ish here.  Was 210 at one point but Coors Light gets the best of me.  

I solely carry iwb.  You may not have to get bigger pants.  G43 should be easy to carry.  I recommend something like an Alien Gear with a good belt.  You sound like a guy that should easily be able to hide a gun

FYI I buy a lot of clothes from The Foundry.  JCPenney bought them out several years ago.  Big and tall stuff that looks and fits great.  Can get some pretty good deals too
Link Posted: 12/12/2015 10:27:06 PM EDT
[#8]
I carry a 27 with a mtac holster with a tucked in shirt. No one notices. Have a good belt also. Even cops don't notice.
Link Posted: 12/13/2015 1:35:14 AM EDT
[#9]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Most people that claim to carry a full size 24/7 either have very permissive lifestyles ( work/live/ socialize only in environments where some printing would not result in a swat call out) or lie about always carrying and skip carry when it is hot or they are only wearing shorts and a t shirt, or really do carry a small pocket gun that they don't talk about.
View Quote

I wouldn't be so quick to say all that. It really depends on the person, their style of dress and their holster setup.
Link Posted: 12/13/2015 1:42:04 AM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:

I wouldn't be so quick to say all that. It really depends on the person, their style of dress and their holster setup.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Most people that claim to carry a full size 24/7 either have very permissive lifestyles ( work/live/ socialize only in environments where some printing would not result in a swat call out) or lie about always carrying and skip carry when it is hot or they are only wearing shorts and a t shirt, or really do carry a small pocket gun that they don't talk about.

This site tends to have a lot of chest beating, meaning they say one thing, then do the total opposite after they turn off the smart phone or computer. When you meet folk for real that are members, get to know them, and see things come to light.
Link Posted: 12/13/2015 8:31:01 AM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
This site tends to have a lot of chest beating, meaning they say one thing, then do the total opposite after they turn off the smart phone or computer. When you meet folk for real that are members, get to know them, and see things come to light.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

I'd be amazed if even a quarter of the people actually carried what they claim on here. Especially the "I don't leave my house unless I have my fixed blade, folder, full size handgun, 3 spare mags, handheld flashlight, weapon light, and trauma kit" crowd.
Link Posted: 12/13/2015 12:17:29 PM EDT
[#12]
OP, do you have any IWB experience?

My recommendation, get your good bbelt and grab a good holster, many quality ones out there. Put it on and see how your clothes fit and see what you need to address. I just had to up some of my shirts, to either XLT or 2XL, from XL.  

I would start with a CTAC from CompTac, its highly adjustable and can get the gun exactly how you want it, and can play with your wardrobe around the gun. There are many other holsters out there, but that is how I started and then went to different holsters based on how the CTAC was set.
Link Posted: 12/13/2015 5:42:36 PM EDT
[#13]
Try this: carry more - worry less.

If you're legal (permit or license) then you're probably over thinking it.  Nobody important cares if you have a lump at your 3-o-clock, so get a good OWB holster and supportive belt and you can conceal easily.

The anxiety is your own anxiety, don't let it dictate or limit how you protect yourself and your family.
Link Posted: 12/13/2015 8:19:15 PM EDT
[#14]
Thanks for the replies. I have been carrying legally for a few years but only part time. I've told myself I'm going to carry full time 24/7 now.
 I compete a lot in idpa but have only ever used owb holsters. I'll have to go ahead and try a few iwb holsters.
Link Posted: 12/13/2015 8:47:51 PM EDT
[#15]
Well...  I guess I will be one of "those guys" that carry a fullsize pistol responder  I mainly carry a S&W M&P 9 with TLR1 OWB in a kydex holster or a S&W M&P 9c IWB.  When I carry the fullsize I usually carry a double mag holster (I don't have a single mag holder yet).  I have been carrying with either of these guns for 3 years in all seasons.  Shorts and tshirt warmer weather, pants and tshirt cooler/cold weather.  I wear a button up/polo and slacks for church and carry the same way there.  The only belt I have is a Wilderness Tactical 5 stitch in 1.75".  I don't dress like a slouch or slob (whatever term you think appropriate).  When/if I do buy clothes I take the fullsize with me to try on shirts and that helps with selection.  I do at times where polo type shirts but not often.

If you stand in front of a full length mirror with someone around you to see what positions print the weapon most, that will help you modify body positioning to decrease that visibility.  Example: I make it a habit to bend with my legs to pick things up versus bending over in order to not have too much gun showing.  Posture really helps as well, example: slouching for me makes it more uncomfortable to carry the fullsize, especially while sitting. No, I don't have to walk around like Lurch or Frankenstein either

Size wise I am 5'9" and weigh 175lbs.  I do live in Northeast TN where no one would say anything if they did see me printing.  The big thing to remember is unload and make safe whatever you are going to carry and practice drawing and holstering your weapon often.  Also, I know it helps me to use the mirror and have my wife watch as I move around.  This is what I do and hope it helps with your question.  Let me know if you have questions or not and I will try to answer them
Link Posted: 12/13/2015 11:47:29 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
Agree totally with gsl !  <snip>
One gun and holster will never be proper for all circumstances. You will need multiple guns and holsters for various situations.
<snip>
View Quote

Yea.. this.

I have a couple MTAC IWB rigs for mid and full size postol.  Comfortable really but don't always want to carry it.

I keep a laser sighted S&W J frame in a DeSantis in the car to grab-and-go in the front pocket of jeans or a coat pocket.

And I have a Blackhawk Diversion Satchel bag.  It's a nice option because I would feel like an idiot carrying something like a Maxpedition anyplace but the woods.  I carry it when I want something for my CCW as well as my glasses/phone/folder/et al.  

The MTAC is certainly the best from a weapon standpoint.  But having other options guarantees I always have something with me.

Link Posted: 12/14/2015 2:07:44 AM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:

I'd be amazed if even a quarter of the people actually carried what they claim on here. Especially the "I don't leave my house unless I have my fixed blade, folder, full size handgun, 3 spare mags, handheld flashlight, weapon light, and trauma kit" crowd.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Yea I get the hysteria haha, I just take most of people's posts on here with a grain of salt when it comes to what people carry on a daily basis. I see no reason to lie about my carrying habits, I carry a G19 AIWB anytime I can. And when I can't I move to a smaller gun IWB or even GASP...pocket carry! I carry a folder and spare mag with me as well, note I said "A" spare mag not 3 or 4. My weapon generally has a light on it unless I'm pocket carrying, then I try to carry a small handheld  somewhere on my person.

As for the OP so we don't get his thread too derailed, try on several different styles of clothing and wear your CCW piece when trying out these new clothes. Then you can decide how to carry to minimize printing and what works comfortably for you. You don't have to wear 5.11s and a tactical looking buttondown shirt every day to comfortably conceal a handgun. With the right equipment a pair of jeans and a t-shirt will do the job just fine.
Link Posted: 12/17/2015 4:12:30 PM EDT
[#18]
the ultimate in discreteness is a 442 in a pocket holster.
Link Posted: 12/17/2015 5:01:43 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:
the ultimate in discreteness is a 442 in a pocket holster.
View Quote

That is more noticeable and uncomfortable to me than my g27 iwb with the MTAC holster. Big ass bulge in your pocked when you sit down.
Link Posted: 12/17/2015 5:13:03 PM EDT
[#20]
I have a terrible time concealing a Glock. I blame the grip angle. With that said I can conceal my 18rd FNX9 as well as i can my G43 (with +2 baseplate). Its all about your belt, holster, angle, and how deep you place it.
Link Posted: 12/18/2015 12:44:09 AM EDT
[#21]
I can conceal a G19 or 5" 1911 under a tshirt.  I have a drawer full of holsters that didn't work out to prove it :P

Good belt, and a holster that works for you is all you need. For *me* a Comp Tac Minotaur or Sparks VersaMax2 "style" leather rig at about 4 O'clock will conceal damn near anything.  A fair degree of forward cant and IWB loops that are spaced out from the holster body works like magic.
Link Posted: 12/18/2015 3:14:53 AM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:
I can conceal a G19 or 5" 1911 under a tshirt.  I have a drawer full of holsters that didn't work out to prove it :P

Good belt, and a holster that works for you is all you need. For *me* a Comp Tac Minotaur or Sparks VersaMax2 "style" leather rig at about 4 O'clock will conceal damn near anything.  A fair degree of forward cant and IWB loops that are spaced out from the holster body works like magic.
View Quote

Is the Crossbreed Supertuck Deluxe by chance one of the ones you've tried that wound up in the drawer? I ask because that's the first one I'm planning on trying for my 1911. Sorry for the hijack, OP.
Link Posted: 12/18/2015 7:09:59 AM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:

Is the Crossbreed Supertuck Deluxe by chance one of the ones you've tried that wound up in the drawer? I ask because that's the first one I'm planning on trying for my 1911. Sorry for the hijack, OP.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

After using a comptac mtac I cant stand a crossbreed supertuck. Way too bulky and doesnt move enough for my likings. I want to try the Alien Gear to see how it is.
Link Posted: 12/18/2015 10:55:00 AM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:

After using a comptac mtac I cant stand a crossbreed supertuck. Way too bulky and doesnt move enough for my likings. I want to try the Alien Gear to see how it is.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Thanks. After looking at the Comp Tac and the Sparks, I can see what you are talking about. The only ones I've looked t before were the Crossbreed and Galco.
Link Posted: 12/18/2015 12:00:48 PM EDT
[#25]

Thanks. After looking at the Comp Tac and the Sparks, I can see what you are talking about. The only ones I've looked t before were the Crossbreed and Galco.
View Quote

I was disappointed with the Galco.  I haven't tried a Crossbreed.
Link Posted: 12/19/2015 1:54:21 AM EDT
[#26]
Op, shows you are in Wisconsin , so unless you are in a libtard city, a little printing should not hurt. I find how you present yourself in General greatly affects the sheeple freak out factor.

I am 5'8", 240 pounds. Carry owb an xd45 4" and a reload in home made kydex hung on a wilderness tactical insert.

The good belt is super important.
Link Posted: 12/22/2015 11:38:27 AM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:
Currently carry a g43 owb. Conceals perfect with a sweatshirt. But am I doomed to wearing button up shirts if I want to conceal a larger gun when it's hotter out? If I switch to iwb I'll have to buy new pants too. Seams like a never ending quest to find the perfect set up.  If it helps I'm 6'3 260lbs with a belly.
View Quote

Wouldn't it be easier to just shed 10 pounds than start carrying IWB? Not meant as a slam, just an idea that would accomplish what you want while improving your health.
Link Posted: 12/22/2015 12:07:09 PM EDT
[#28]
Ranch is always a good choice.

Link Posted: 12/23/2015 12:08:03 AM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

It's got to be the truth if you read it on the net!  I just love the pictures of their 1911, extra mags, keys, cell phone, quick open knife, flash light, pepper spray,baton, etc all laid out with "my daily 24/7 carry".
Link Posted: 12/23/2015 12:28:38 AM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:

It's got to be the truth if you read it on the net!  I just love the pictures of their 1911 Precious G19, extra mags, keys, cell phone, quick open knife, flash light, pepper spray,baton, etc all laid out with "my daily 24/7 carry".
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

It's got to be the truth if you read it on the net!  I just love the pictures of their 1911 Precious G19, extra mags, keys, cell phone, quick open knife, flash light, pepper spray,baton, etc all laid out with "my daily 24/7 carry".
FIFY
Link Posted: 12/23/2015 1:53:47 AM EDT
[#31]
after much disappointment and lots of money spent,

best help i can offer: good belt, comp tac MTAC, one size bigger outer shirt preferably darker colors and some sort of checker or stripe pattern
Link Posted: 12/23/2015 2:52:48 AM EDT
[#32]
Best thing I've found to cover a gun so far have been either my work shirts or Dickies shirts.
Link Posted: 12/23/2015 10:21:02 AM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:

It's got to be the truth if you read it on the net!  I just love the pictures of their 1911, extra mags, keys, cell phone, quick open knife, flash light, pepper spray,baton, etc all laid out with "my daily 24/7 carry".
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Yep. Glock, reload, knife, phone for me.
Link Posted: 12/23/2015 6:33:53 PM EDT
[#34]
You're carrying way too much for me. VP9, reload, and a phone.

Link Posted: 12/23/2015 6:37:36 PM EDT
[#35]
The correct answer to this is a baseball jersey...
Link Posted: 12/24/2015 1:45:18 PM EDT
[#36]
I'm 5'7" @ 160lbs (so relatively small, no gut) and I carry a P226 IWB most of the time, summer, fall, winter, spring. In the summer it is cargo shorts with a polo shirt one size bigger than I normally would wear (medium vs a small.)  In the cooler months a long sleeve flannel and jeans, or a hoodie. For the times that I need absolute (near) 100% concealment I switch out the P226 for an XDS. I feel like it is easier for "bigger" guys to conceal full size firearms without looking like they are growing a tumor.
Link Posted: 12/24/2015 9:39:35 PM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:

Wouldn't it be easier to just shed 10 pounds than start carrying IWB? Not meant as a slam, just an idea that would accomplish what you want while improving your health.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I suppose I could lose 10lbs lol. When I said belly I ment small belly still have a 2 pack lol
Health is good I workout a little bit. Cardio could be better.
 I do like Owb carry better guess it's time to buy some new shirts. Thanks for all the help
Link Posted: 12/25/2015 7:34:20 AM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:

I suppose I could lose 10lbs lol. When I said belly I ment small belly still have a 2 pack lol
 I do like Owb carry better guess it's time to buy some new shirts. Thanks for all the help
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

I only suggested it because it's what I did and I found it very helpful.

I think a button down short and pancake style holster will fit the bill for you though if you just have to go OWB. I use a simply rugged leather holster for my M9, it conceals well but I have to be mindful of my shirt riding up.
Link Posted: 12/25/2015 12:10:20 PM EDT
[#39]
Yeah I'm going to have to buy some button up shirts. I like the dickies shirts.
Here's a pic of my newest holster for my g43 sits high and tight love it!
Link Posted: 12/29/2015 1:52:15 PM EDT
[#40]
Fishing shirts work well for hotter weather as they keep you cool. They also are short or long sleeve, and depending how much you need to dress up, can look decent enough to basically wear every day. I like Bass Pro brand as they tend to be quite cheap. Also like Columbia but a bit more expensive.

I do live on a lake so fishing shirts fit in quite well. I also wear them for riding motorcycles. Keeps the sun off but breathes so well it keeps you cool.

bass pro fishing shirt

Link Posted: 12/29/2015 2:16:15 PM EDT
[#41]
Wearing button up shirts is nothing out of the ordinary in South Louisiana, where it gets hot as balls in the summer. I appendix carry a Glock 17 year round. Unless you are like my 5'-6" 150lb friend, you don't need to be carrying a tiny gun. If it takes a sweatshirt to conceal a Glock 43, you're doing it wrong.
Link Posted: 12/29/2015 3:25:58 PM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:

Beware of those telling you you need to only have a strong holster and a good belt, and that dressing around a gun is foolish. Those guys don't have too much critical thinking when it comes to wearing the appropriate dress for professional work clothes, or taking an actual classy woman out that doesn't mouth breathe as much as they do, and you don't want to look like street trash or like a slouch.
View Quote

What an ass.

You DONT need to dress around your gun. Conceal Carry is 60% Holster, 30% gun, 10% clothes IMO.

I've carried a full size 1911 or a CZ-75 all the time, and I am 5'9 150. Im a slim profile and I dont wear baggy clothes. Everyone telling you that you need baggy, unfitted, free flowing clothes are trying to dress around the gun because they aren't smart enough to get the right equipment. Problem in, they're fedora wearing neckbeards who show up everywhere wearing a loose or untucked shirt without a tie and boat shoes with slacks when everyone else at the reception has a dinner jacket and tie. People who "dress around their gun" and such mistake their arrogance for critical thinking, and are likely the loudest person in the room pretending to be a party animal, and when he warms up to people he probably tells them he's carrying a gun for the cool factor. Im curious to know where neckbeard GSL carries his Concealed Weapons Badge - On his belt or around his neck.

A G43 doesn't need to be dressed around, and if neckbeard over here thinks you need to downsize, he's dense.

Get a quality gunbelt, and get a good holster, IWB is the way to go. Go with an Old Faithful, which is kydex/leather and isn't overly thick with extra over super thick material. You may not even have to go up pant sizes. Try carrying around the 4-4:30 position, not 3:00. Never 3:00. Thats on your hip, which at 3:00 sticks out the most from your body as anything else.
Link Posted: 12/29/2015 5:24:02 PM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:

What an ass.

You DONT need to dress around your gun. Conceal Carry is 60% Holster, 30% gun, 10% clothes IMO.

I've carried a full size 1911 or a CZ-75 all the time, and I am 5'9 150. Im a slim profile and I dont wear baggy clothes. Everyone telling you that you need baggy, unfitted, free flowing clothes are trying to dress around the gun because they aren't smart enough to get the right equipment. Problem in, they're fedora wearing neckbeards who show up everywhere wearing a loose or untucked shirt without a tie and boat shoes with slacks when everyone else at the reception has a dinner jacket and tie. People who "dress around their gun" and such mistake their arrogance for critical thinking, and are likely the loudest person in the room pretending to be a party animal, and when he warms up to people he probably tells them he's carrying a gun for the cool factor. Im curious to know where neckbeard GSL carries his Concealed Weapons Badge - On his belt or around his neck.

A G43 doesn't need to be dressed around, and if neckbeard over here thinks you need to downsize, he's dense.

Get a quality gunbelt, and get a good holster, IWB is the way to go. Go with an Old Faithful, which is kydex/leather and isn't overly thick with extra over super thick material. You may not even have to go up pant sizes. Try carrying around the 4-4:30 position, not 3:00. Never 3:00. Thats on your hip, which at 3:00 sticks out the most from your body as anything else.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

What an ass.

Show me on the doll where I touched you.

ETA: Never mind.

"click"
Link Posted: 12/29/2015 6:37:13 PM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:

"click"
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

What an ass.

"click"

LOL

Or was it 50% gun, 45% holster, 9% ice cream, and 12% fundamentals?
Link Posted: 12/29/2015 6:52:47 PM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:

"click"
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

What an ass.

"click"

Lol ok neckbeard
Link Posted: 12/29/2015 7:55:43 PM EDT
[#46]
The arrogance is strong in this thread.
Link Posted: 12/29/2015 8:08:18 PM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:

"click"
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

What an ass.

"click"

I wear a tucked in polo and khakis everyday. With a G27 IWB. and no one notices.
Link Posted: 12/29/2015 8:23:18 PM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:

I wear a tucked in polo and khakis everyday. With a G27 IWB. and no one notices.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

What an ass.

"click"

What holster?
Link Posted: 12/29/2015 8:40:38 PM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:

What holster?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

What an ass.

"click"

What holster?

MTAC
here
Link Posted: 12/29/2015 9:40:28 PM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:
Fishing shirts work well for hotter weather as they keep you cool. They also are short or long sleeve, and depending how much you need to dress up, can look decent enough to basically wear every day. I like Bass Pro brand as they tend to be quite cheap. Also like Columbia but a bit more expensive.

I do live on a lake so fishing shirts fit in quite well. I also wear them for riding motorcycles. Keeps the sun off but breathes so well it keeps you cool.

bass pro fishing shirt

View Quote

I've never thought of a fishing shirt, that's a great idea, and like you said its dressy enough to wear every day. How does it size, pretty true or a bit big?

I wear t-shirts mainly and can conceal well, but different shirts cover differently and I have a couple of XL shirts that cover better than the 2XL I bought for better coverage
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top