BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Troubleshooting
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Posted: 1/4/2015 11:09:11 AM EDT
Went out to test some new magazines and got the bolt stuck forward about 1/2 way through magazine #6. The round fired and the bolt unlocked but wouldn't move back more than an 1/8" or so. Since the insulated hand guards were slightly painful to touch at this point, I decided to let the rifle cool for a while before messing with it further. 10 minutes or so later, the bolt opened easily with 2 fingers on the charging handle but, the extractor had not pulled the casing out of the chamber. A quick poke with a dowel rod removed the spent casing from the chamber (it was not stuck, at least by this point).

Some information that may or may not help:
PSA stainless barrel "freedom" upper with approximately 1000 trouble free rounds fired to this point
Wolf steel case .223 ammunition
Rifle was cleaned and lubed with CLP before this range trip
This was the hardest I have run this rifle as far as rapid fire, since I was just testing magazines, not trying to hit anything

Ideas on what happened and how to prevent it reoccurring in the future (aside from just sticking to shooting slower)?
Link Posted: 1/4/2015 1:19:37 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 1/4/2015 2:00:09 PM EDT
[#2]
Cheap ammo....dirty chamber = stuck round
Link Posted: 1/4/2015 3:16:20 PM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 1/4/2015 4:45:56 PM EDT
[#4]
Thanks Sully, I ordered some of that EWL. I'll go get some Mobil 1 in the mean time.

After close examination, the inside of the chamber does look a little like it has duct tape residue on it now so, I'm leaning towards the steel cased ammo being the root cause, as suggested. I'd like to keep shooting the steel case as that was the primary motivation for buying the inexpensive upper so, I'll try the lube first.
Link Posted: 1/4/2015 5:31:19 PM EDT
[#5]
Steel cased ammo doesn't expand and allows blow-back around the cartridge, which accumulates on the inside of the chamber.  Eventually, it will wedge a case in there causing a hard stoppage.

A round or two of brass in every mag fixes it in my gun.  The brass comes out looking black and funky and the gun continues to run.  You'll want to start with a clean chamber, though.

You'll be able to see the gunk that the brass pulls off the inside of the chamber.  It'll look like this:

Read more here:

http://tinkerers.blogspot.com/2012/05/ar-15-and-steel-cased-ammo-how-to-make.html

Link Posted: 1/4/2015 9:55:03 PM EDT
[#6]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Steel cased ammo doesn't expand and allows blow-back around the cartridge, which accumulates on the inside of the chamber.  Eventually, it will wedge a case in there causing a hard stoppage.

A round or two of brass in every mag fixes it in my gun.  The brass comes out looking black and funky and the gun continues to run.  You'll want to start with a clean chamber, though.

You'll be able to see the gunk that the brass pulls off the inside of the chamber.  It'll look like this:

http://cdn.theboxotruth.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/05/e18-2.jpg

Read more here:

http://tinkerers.blogspot.com/2012/05/ar-15-and-steel-cased-ammo-how-to-make.html

View Quote

ETA: NVM. I figured out where that picture came from.
Link Posted: 1/5/2015 5:02:00 PM EDT
[#7]
The case in the picture has the rim ripped off. Doesn't look like that came out on its own. When shooting brass ammo, the brass is soft and the case expands to the size of the chamber, sealing it from dirty gases coming back and fouling it. It then slightly cools and compresses and allows itself to be extracted. Steel is a harder metal and does not allow the case to fully expand like brass does. This allows dirty gases to come back into the chamber and foul up the walls. If you shoot steel-cased ammo and then shoot brass without cleaning the chamber, that excess carbon fouling left over will hard lock the brass to the chamber. Maybe the poster above me can reword his post about cleaning the chamber with a brass round mixed in with the steel but all my experience shows that to be a recipe for malfunctions. The best way to make a rifle reliable with steel case ammo is to fire a couple hundred rounds of 5.56 pressure ammo to polish off and smooth everything out and use a strong extractor spring and o-ring. Maybe even use a lighter buffer if the steel stuff is too underpowered.
Link Posted: 1/5/2015 5:23:18 PM EDT
[#8]
Shoot steel, alot is run through rifles out there, but clean your chamber frequently.

How frequently? good question. Shoot a 100 and see what the chamber looks like. O r shoot time you have an issue and back off 50 rounds or so.
Link Posted: 1/5/2015 8:08:20 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
The case in the picture has the rim ripped off. Doesn't look like that came out on its own. When shooting brass ammo, the brass is soft and the case expands to the size of the chamber, sealing it from dirty gases coming back and fouling it. It then slightly cools and compresses and allows itself to be extracted. Steel is a harder metal and does not allow the case to fully expand like brass does. This allows dirty gases to come back into the chamber and foul up the walls. If you shoot steel-cased ammo and then shoot brass without cleaning the chamber, that excess carbon fouling left over will hard lock the brass to the chamber. Maybe the poster above me can reword his post about cleaning the chamber with a brass round mixed in with the steel but all my experience shows that to be a recipe for malfunctions. The best way to make a rifle reliable with steel case ammo is to fire a couple hundred rounds of 5.56 pressure ammo to polish off and smooth everything out and use a strong extractor spring and o-ring. Maybe even use a lighter buffer if the steel stuff is too underpowered.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:

In my experience, if you shoot a lot of steel, like 2-3 mags or more, then switch to brass, you're more likely to have problems switching to brass. In fact, the round you see above was damaged due to that very practice.  From the article:

So, we went to the range. I shot about 100 rounds of the polymer Wolf in my rifle and then, without letting it cool off, I loaded some South African ammo and shot it.  The first round stuck in the chamber and the extractor pulled off the rim...The problem seemed to be shooting a lot of Wolf and then following it with South African Ball.

http://www.theboxotruth.com/educational-zone-18-shooting-wolf-steel-cased-ammo-in-an-ar15/

Obviously, the more residue that accumulates on the inside of the chamber, the more likely you are to have that round of brass lockup when you switch over.  That's why mixing 1:29 (one round per mag) or even 2:28 (2 rounds per mag) will keep the residue in check before it builds up and causes lockup.

These are pictures of the brass from my own gun when mixing them with steel.  There's much less buildup on them because the brass is removing the residue every few shots:

Like you, I had heard that it was never a good idea to mix brass and steel, until I heard about this method.  At that point, I was ready to buy a new upper and this method was a last ditch effort...I wanted to be able to shoot whatever type of ammo I wanted out of my gun.  

To date, I've never had an issue with that particular gun when I run at least one or two rounds of brass per mag of steel case.
Link Posted: 1/5/2015 8:16:54 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
It could be attributed to a build up fouling of lacquer or polymer inside the chamber when shooting, CLP that you are using is burning off, or a combination of both.  Often times when see someone running steel cased ammo just fine for many mags, then start to have problems, is that they started getting fouling build up in the chamber, then they stop shooting for a short recess with a live round in the chamber, then the next round will be a fail to extract.  The short recess lets the chamber fouling cool down, and kind of glues the casing into the chamber.          

Start with a thorough cleaning of the barrel using a bore brush and 1-pc cleaning rod, then a thorough cleaning of the chamber using a chamber brush and rod.  Once the fouling in the chamber and barrel are scrubbed loose, wipe and rinse with denatured alcohol to remove any traces of oil/grease/solvent.  Next thoroughly clean the entire bolt carrier assembly inside and out, removing any heavy carbon build up.  Then once everything is clean, lubricate the 7-lugs of the bolt and rails of the bolt carrier with Slip2000 "EWL" Extreme Weapons Lube, so it is a wet and glissening like a glazed donut.  By using a good lubricant like the Slip2000 EWL, you will reduce the friction, and if you reduce the friction it will reduce the heat, reduce the heat and you reduce the expansion of the parts, and it should run better.  Our experience with CLP is that it burns off in about 450rds and the gun will seize up to the point you have to relube.  Our experience with the Slip2000 EWL is that we have run one gun for 9K during and instructor course in 115-125 Fahrenheit heat without relubing, and in one rifle over 32K without relubing.                  

CY6
Greg Sullivan "Sully"
SLR15 Rifles
TheDefensiveEdge.com
(763) 712-0123
View Quote

I thought that the lacquer explanation was absolute myth and in no way true?
Link Posted: 1/5/2015 8:37:15 PM EDT
[#11]
I shoot lots of wolf ammo. If you get the gun hot it melts the polymer coating on the steel cases and it will stick a case in the chamber like hot melt glue if you pause for a short time with a round in the chamber. It will also crud up the chamber with the polymer coating when the gun gets hot and can jam and stick a round going in the chamber. If I am going to go Rambo and cook the gun I run brass but as long as I am just plinking and target shooting I shoot wolf steel with no problems. I have shot thousands of rounds of wolf with no problem as long as I don't cook the gun.
LB
Link Posted: 1/5/2015 9:31:03 PM EDT
[#12]
I have grown to trust old painless at his word, at least enough to try the mix in a couple of brass cased rounds method myself. Still, I think there may be something to the polymer (I have a pile of the newer Wolf) melting "myth" because the stoppage did occur after I let the rifle cool while I slow fired 30 rounds from the pistol and it was another steel case that got stuck. I let it sit unloaded with the bolt open after 5 mags specifically because it was starting to feel uncomfortable by the barrel. Rifle locked up on mag #6, on a round that I hesitated to fire for a moment. There is also some shit in my chamber right now that sure doesn't look like powder residue, at least as well as I can see.

I have a quart of Mobil One, 2 cans of cleaner and plenty of steel and brass to try this again. The slip2000 is on the way. I will not be able to make it back to the range until the weekend though.
Link Posted: 1/5/2015 9:46:48 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
I have grown to trust old painless at his word, at least enough to try the mix in a couple of brass cased rounds method myself. Still, I think there may be something to the polymer (I have a pile of the newer Wolf) melting "myth" because the stoppage did occur after I let the rifle cool while I slow fired 30 rounds from the pistol and it was another steel case that got stuck. I let it sit unloaded with the bolt open after 5 mags specifically because it was starting to feel uncomfortable by the barrel. Rifle locked up on mag #6, on a round that I hesitated to fire for a moment. There is also some shit in my chamber right now that sure doesn't look like powder residue, at least as well as I can see.

I have a quart of Mobil One, 2 cans of cleaner and plenty of steel and brass to try this again. The slip2000 is on the way. I will not be able to make it back to the range until the weekend though.
View Quote

To be clear, the "one round of brass per mag" was not a conclusion arrived at by the author of the Box-O-Truth article. He did find that the brass drew out residue but never actually advocated mixing steel and brass.  I don't know whether or not the person who first suggested it to me had read that article.

However, I'd look at it this way...right now, you're getting rounds stuck in the chamber.

If it works, you'll be able to shoot steel cased out of your gun.

If it doesn't work, nothing changes...you'll still be getting rounds stuck in the chamber.

In other words, you've got nothing to lose by trying, except a little bit of your time, and perhaps some poking with a cleaning rod.

Good luck, and let us know the results either way!
Link Posted: 1/5/2015 10:02:17 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:

To be clear, the "one round of brass per mag" was not a conclusion arrived at by the author of the Box-O-Truth article. He did find that the brass drew out residue but never actually advocated mixing steel and brass.  I don't know whether or not the person who first suggested it to me had read that article.

However, I'd look at it this way...right now, you're getting rounds stuck in the chamber.

If it doesn't work, nothing changes...you'll still be getting rounds stuck in the chamber.

In other words, you've got nothing to lose by trying, except a little bit of your time, and perhaps some poking with a cleaning rod.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I have attempted to PM Old_Painless himself for his input here. If I did it right, I hope he chimes in.

I will surely keep you all up on what I find out at the range.
Link Posted: 1/5/2015 10:53:48 PM EDT
[#15]
Link Posted: 1/5/2015 11:29:16 PM EDT
[#16]
I stand corrected about the polycoating. Strange thing is I can go through 500 rounds of wolf with no problems if I don't get the gun smoking hot. If I go zombie killing Rambo I get stuck cases. Does the carbon buildup turn to glue when the gun is hot?
Link Posted: 1/5/2015 11:56:33 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
I stand corrected about the polycoating. Strange thing is I can go through 500 rounds of wolf with no problems if I don't get the gun smoking hot. If I go zombie killing Rambo I get stuck cases. Does the carbon buildup turn to glue when the gun is hot?
View Quote

My theory (and it is only a theory) is that the longer the steel sits in the chamber, the more it expands.

Since it is not as flexible as the brass, it takes a much greater force to overcome the friction with the chamber walls.

I dunno.  Just a guess.

I've never experienced that problem myself, as all of the stoppages I've experienced with steel cased ammo have happened while shooting.

Let me ask you a question...does the round eventually come out more easily when the gun cools down?  
Link Posted: 1/6/2015 12:09:25 AM EDT
[#18]
Well, I'm not entirely sure what is going on with my rifle yet, despite the expert advice.

I had the chamber good and clean before I hit the range and I was firing poly coated Wolf exclusively on that trip. One of the steel cases is what stuck in the chamber. It wasn't damaged by the extractor or apparently coated in carbon once extracted. The extractor also looks fine and function checks ok currently. It was indeed quite warm when this happened and was easy to clear once cooled, as noted.

I'm open to suggestions as to how to properly test and process eliminate what is happening here. I don't have much in the way of fancy instrumentation but, I can dig up an infrared pyrometer if it may help.
Link Posted: 1/6/2015 12:25:24 AM EDT
[#19]
Almost has to be heat related, per your description.

You've gunked the chamber with powder residue and effectively reduced the dimensions of the chamber.

When the gun cooled, the spent casing contracted enough to "let go" of the chamber.

I would bet that if you start with a clean chamber and run a round or two of brass in each mag, that might greatly reduce or eliminate the problem.  The gunk won't have a chance to build up and lock up your gun.

I know. It flies in the face of all conventional wisdom, and the first time I heard it, I was like....

But it worked for me, so well that it completely eliminated my problem. It might just work for you.

In theory.

Remember, I'm a middle school language teacher, not a scientist or gunsmith.   Your mileage may vary.

But now, I'm dying to see the outcome.
Link Posted: 1/6/2015 8:58:48 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:
Almost has to be heat related, per your description.

You've gunked the chamber with powder residue and effectively reduced the dimensions of the chamber.

When the gun cooled, the spent casing contracted enough to "let go" of the chamber.

I would bet that if you start with a clean chamber and run a round or two of brass in each mag, that might greatly reduce or eliminate the problem.  The gunk won't have a chance to build up and lock up your gun.

I know. It flies in the face of all conventional wisdom, and the first time I heard it, I was like....

But it worked for me, so well that it completely eliminated my problem. It might just work for you.

In theory.

Remember, I'm a middle school language teacher, not a scientist or gunsmith.   Your mileage may vary.

But now, I'm dying to see the outcome.
View Quote

I share your enthusiasm in figuring this out!

I'm guessing I should start by duplicating the problem and checking barrel temperature when it happens. Next, I figure I will attempt to fire the same volume of ammunition that caused the stoppage at the same rate of fire with different lubrication and check barrel temperature again. Then I'd try mixing in brass as you suggested and get it hot again.

The only thing throwing a wrench in my works here is the letting it sit and cool or leaving a round in the chamber for a bit part. I'm not sure how to account for that.
Link Posted: 1/6/2015 10:11:41 PM EDT
[#21]
Link Posted: 1/6/2015 10:52:17 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:
Have you checked the chamber for headspace?  We have seen many stuck Wolf cases in chambers that were too tight.  Any chance you can post a few pics of any of the problem cases, with some close up shots of the front and neck areas?

CY6
Greg Sullivan "Sully"
SLR15 Rifles
TheDefensiveEdge.com
(763) 712-0123
View Quote

I'll save any stuck cases when I try to replicate this, probably Saturday. I'll post pics of them if I get it to act up.

I have not checked headspace on this rifle.  

Link Posted: 1/9/2015 11:38:15 PM EDT
[#23]
Slip2000 EWL did not arrive in time (actually only shipped today). So, the rifle is clean and glistening with Mobil 1, ready for some pew, pew tomorrow. I have 10 mags loaded with straight Wolf steel and am planning on using my cell phone timer in order to estimate rate of fire. I will make it as fast as possible for 5 magazines and then let it sit and cool with the bolt open (just like last time) while I fire 5 magazines from my pistol, like last time. IR temp gun is ready to gauge barrel temperature at multiple intervals. I'm also bringing one magazine of straight XM193 and 5 magazines of Wolf mixed with 2 rounds each of XM193. I'm planning on firing the mag full of XM193 after the 10 mags of Wolf if I do not experience a stoppage during the Wolf. If none of that stops it, I will shoot the mixed mags.

Will see what happens and will keep spent shells for photography purposes.
Link Posted: 1/11/2015 2:45:18 PM EDT
[#24]
Well?

How'd it go?
Link Posted: 1/11/2015 7:08:15 PM EDT
[#25]
Finally made it to the range and I got another stuck case.

I fired all 10 magazines of the unmixed Wolf with no issues, a marked improvement from last time with the CLP lube. I also fired 2 magazines of xm193 immediately following that with no issues. I got 3 magazines into the mixed wolf and xm193 before a (Wolf steel) case stuck. I had to mortar the stuck case out, even after letting it cool for several hours.

I forgot the pyrometer so, I didn't get any temp readings. I think Sully's suggestion about lubrication makes the most sense at this point though so, I suppose I will need to try this again when the EWL gets here. It seemed more difficult to get the rifle hot with the Mobil 1 lube job.

I will work on uploading some pics and post again when I do. The rifle is REALLY dirty now.
Link Posted: 1/11/2015 7:40:46 PM EDT
[#26]
Link Posted: 1/11/2015 8:18:11 PM EDT
[#27]
The stuck case:

A close up of the rim:

Some of the xm193 brass (normal functions here, just what they look like after having fired 300+ rounds of Wolf then these):

Link Posted: 1/11/2015 8:22:21 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:
I believe you will find that this is a "carbon in the chamber" issue, not a lubrication issue.

View Quote

I always appreciate your input. What leads you to that conclusion despite my different results with different lubrication?
Link Posted: 1/11/2015 8:37:32 PM EDT
[#29]
Link Posted: 1/11/2015 8:41:40 PM EDT
[#30]
Sounds like lube (or lack of it) might have been your problem.

I must have a really weird rifle.  My results would have been the exact opposite of yours...it would have jammed up on the Wolf and run like a top on the mixed.

I doubt the brass had any effect either way, from the sounds of it.  Usually, when you have a problem mixing steel and brass, it's the brass that gets stuck.  Looks like you're going to have to lube it thoroughly to keep it running on steel. Not a problem as long as you're only using steel cased to plink with.

Did you notice any residue on the brass cases that came out of it?

Good to see that you're making progress.

EDIT: I see now that the brass does have a little gunk on it, and that Wolf round is filthy.

You seem to be getting a LOT of carbon.  I never saw any deposits on my steel case, and only a little on my brass when I mixed.  Strange.
Link Posted: 1/11/2015 9:03:18 PM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:

Look at your first pic.  See that black ring near the base of the case?

That is carbon build up.  That is what is causing the problem, just as I noted in the post earlier in this thread where I linked my site.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
I believe you will find that this is a "carbon in the chamber" issue, not a lubrication issue.

I always appreciate your input. What leads you to that conclusion despite my different results with different lubrication?

That is carbon build up.  That is what is causing the problem, just as I noted in the post earlier in this thread where I linked my site.

Yes, the rifle looks like someone set off a carbon bomb on it or something. It is a whole lot more dirty than last time. Any chance lube is effecting how much of the carbon gets stuck in the chamber?
Link Posted: 1/11/2015 11:12:49 PM EDT
[#32]
Link Posted: 1/11/2015 11:54:56 PM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:

Do you lube the chamber?  I do not.

No question about it.......An AR-15 will run wet and dirty, but not dry and dirty.

But your failures seem to be due to carbon build-up, not lube related.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Yes, the rifle looks like someone set off a carbon bomb on it or something. It is a whole lot more dirty than last time. Any chance lube is effecting how much of the carbon gets stuck in the chamber?

Do you lube the chamber?  I do not.

No question about it.......An AR-15 will run wet and dirty, but not dry and dirty.

But your failures seem to be due to carbon build-up, not lube related.

Yes, I run a lube soaked patch through the chamber and barrel after everything is clean. I've always done this as a rust preventative measure. Is that a bad idea?
Link Posted: 1/12/2015 11:08:36 AM EDT
[#34]
Link Posted: 1/12/2015 6:00:35 PM EDT
[#35]
Link Posted: 1/12/2015 6:08:42 PM EDT
[#36]
Link Posted: 1/12/2015 9:27:59 PM EDT
[#37]
Link Posted: 1/12/2015 10:11:09 PM EDT
[#38]
I'm going to try to take some more pictures, next to unfired rounds from the same batches. The ones I posted may be leading to odd conclusions due to my potatoe camera and the lighting. Apologies. Standby...
Link Posted: 1/12/2015 10:28:17 PM EDT
[#39]
Link Posted: 1/12/2015 10:32:22 PM EDT
[#40]
Here are the spent brass pictured before next to unfired xm193 from the same box, along with the stuck Wolf case (3rd down on the right) with some unfired Wolf and a succesflully ejected Wolf case from 300+ rounds in to this shoot.

Link Posted: 1/12/2015 10:35:43 PM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:

We will have to do that.  I'm done.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Simply, we can agree to disagree, ....

We will have to do that.  I'm done.

Please stick around. I'm not done figuring out why my rifle is sticking cases yet!

How many rounds of Wolf (Tula, I read the FAQ ) should I expect to be able to fire without having to stop and clean the rifle or suffer a malfunction?
Link Posted: 1/13/2015 4:59:54 AM EDT
[#42]
Link Posted: 1/13/2015 9:09:36 PM EDT
[#43]
Dano, thanks for the continued advice. I will try to remember to bring my borescope home from work, to get a good picture inside the chamber, once I think I have it good and clean again. It is a bargain upper so, I imagine the chamber may be rougher than some.

I do have about 500 rounds of brass through this upper, give or take, along with just short of 1,000 rounds of the steel now.
Link Posted: 1/13/2015 10:23:22 PM EDT
[#44]
Link Posted: 1/13/2015 11:32:09 PM EDT
[#45]
Alright, I'll get a shot  or two before I start cleaning the chamber too.

I knew being a procrastinator would pay off one day!
Link Posted: 1/16/2015 11:35:32 PM EDT
[#46]
I got some pretty cool pictures with the borescope. It will take me a bit to figure out how to post them on here. I think Old_Painless may have been onto something with the carbon fouling idea though. Slip200 EWL kit arrived today as well so, big day for the PSA Freedom upper.
Link Posted: 1/17/2015 12:49:17 AM EDT
[#47]
So, this is what the chamber looked like after the latest range trip, before I tried to clean anything. 300 rounds of Wolf, 60 rounds of XM193 and maybe 75 rounds of mixed Wolf and XM193. Stuck steel case mortared out. Lubed with Mobil 1 (including inside chamber).

ETA, backed up the borescope a little for a wide view:

Link Posted: 1/17/2015 1:06:08 AM EDT
[#48]
After full anal probe cleaning. I took this a little off center because the borescope was picking up a distortion that showed the mirror finish really well, IMO.

Backed up into the upper receiver a little bit

ETA: The little white specs are from the clean patches that I ran through. I will have to follow up with a good blast of compressed air form now on to get those out.
Link Posted: 1/17/2015 4:28:06 AM EDT
[#49]
Link Posted: 1/17/2015 2:56:42 PM EDT
[#50]
My cell phone camera just will not pick up what the inside of the chamber looks like, I tried. The reflection from the stainless barrel extension is too much for it.  

The chamber has a mirror finish. Smooth as glass.
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Page AR-15 » Troubleshooting
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top