Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Build It Yourself
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Posted: 3/18/2017 6:54:35 AM EDT
I am in the process putting together a accuracy build and was trying to decide on a free float handguard.  I will be using a 18 inch barrel and have decided to go the M-Lok route but other than that, I am open to opinions.  First, what length should I go with?  I was thinking 15 inches but is there any advantage to a 13 inch other than weight?  Second, what brand and price point should I go with?  I see a lot of different brands and prices, but I am having a hard time weighing through them to decide on what I should go with.  What is the advantage of a expensive one ($200 or more) vs. a cheap one ($89 or so).  I appears that they both do the same job....so what do I get with the $200 hand guard that I don't get with the $89 one?  Is the metal is stronger and lighter on the $200 one or is there something else?  Also, which brands should I look at if I am going the expensive route?  I have looked at Midwest Industries and Troy but I am sure there are others that I should look at.  Is there any cheaper brands that I should also look at?  Thanks for all comments back.
Link Posted: 3/18/2017 7:22:12 AM EDT
[#1]
They all perform the same function.

In my experience, better quality handguards offer better mounting options (barrel nut that may not require indexing), have better threading and machining (clean threads, fewer sharp edges), are stiffer and flex less under pressure, and tend to made from a better quality alloy (7075/6061 vs unknown pot metal).

With a cheap handguard, it may mount up perfectly square and center the barrel...or it may not.

Those you listed are good.  I'd also suggest ALG, Midwest Industries, Geissele, SLR.  You don't have to spend $300, but it may reduce future headaches if you get a decent quality version.
Link Posted: 3/18/2017 8:29:42 AM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
I am in the process putting together a accuracy build and was trying to decide on a free float handguard.  I will be using a 18 inch barrel and have decided to go the M-Lok route but other than that, I am open to opinions.  First, what length should I go with?  I was thinking 15 inches but is there any advantage to a 13 inch other than weight?  Second, what brand and price point should I go with?  I see a lot of different brands and prices, but I am having a hard time weighing through them to decide on what I should go with.  What is the advantage of a expensive one ($200 or more) vs. a cheap one ($89 or so).  I appears that they both do the same job....so what do I get with the $200 hand guard that I don't get with the $89 one?  Is the metal is stronger and lighter on the $200 one or is there something else?  Also, which brands should I look at if I am going the expensive route?  I have looked at Midwest Industries and Troy but I am sure there are others that I should look at.  Is there any cheaper brands that I should also look at?  Thanks for all comments back.
View Quote

I like Diamondhead and Samson.
Link Posted: 3/18/2017 8:32:51 AM EDT
[#3]
In my super slim phase I used 3 different UTG pro in different lengths . exceeded my expectations and i preferred them over standard barrel nut guards.

People will talk about sight radius and "real estate" as a benefit of longer length but its all about looks.

This one was a urx style clone from psa. Heavy as sin. Didnt like it very much

. id check out UTG PRO. another affordable option and certainly not junk.
Link Posted: 3/18/2017 8:37:03 AM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
In my super slim phase I used 3 different UTG pro in different lengths . exceeded my expectations and i preferred them over standard barrel nut guards.

http://i72.photobucket.com/albums/i176/doperide/Mobile%20Uploads/IMAG1410.jpg

http://i72.photobucket.com/albums/i176/doperide/mine/IMAG1236.jpg

People will talk about sight radius and "real estate" as a benefit of longer length but its all about looks.

This one was a urx style clone from psa. Heavy as sin. Didnt like it very much

http://i72.photobucket.com/albums/i176/doperide/mine/E27168D5-2F81-4984-B75D-EB52006E0FFF.jpg

. id check out UTG PRO. another affordable option and certainly not junk.
View Quote
Also worth noting UTG Pro's are made in the USA and not trash despite their originating company.

The main difference often comes down to weight, material used, and how it mounts up.  As far as length goes the fad of the year is long handguards that go out as far as possible.  Best way to tell how much rail you need is figure out where your hand placement would be with the rifle.  Measure that distance and buy the appropriate length handguard.  
Link Posted: 3/18/2017 9:28:07 AM EDT
[#5]
I've been experimenting lately with a few bottom of the barrel handguards and regretting every purchase.
Poor fitment, sloppy machining, rough threads, loose threads. I was basically seeing how cheap I could go and still get acceptable quality.
I've convinced myself that if I go below a brand like UTG Pro or Guntec, there is no quality control and it is all hit and miss.
I have several UTG products. Like what was said above- don't believe the "UTG is junk" guys. Their HD scope rings and mounts are solid, too.
And on several occasions I've needed hardware or extra parts UTG has always answered quickly and sent the parts for free.

ETA: This is the only one I "lucked out" on. Unbranded 7" keymod. Steel barrel nut. Quality and fitment was acceptable.

Link Posted: 3/18/2017 5:50:55 PM EDT
[#6]
I have used Troy, Seekins, Aero Precision, and Sabre. I prefer to stay around the $100-$125 price for my hand guards. It really depends on what you want it for, but use a known brand.
For a precision build, I would suggest a 15". It give you more options for mounting a bipod. Some people like them close to the receiver, but most prefer to have them further out.
Link Posted: 3/18/2017 10:03:28 PM EDT
[#7]
My favorite is Diamondhead VRS-T.  Great ergos and quality.  

Although, for a recent "dare-to-be-different budget friendly build" I decided to try parts and vendors I hadn't used in the past.  I looked at budget handguard options like Guntech, Matrix, etc...  I was very close to getting a Matrix rail.  I actually ended up getting a BA GEN2 rail from Mas Defense, mostly because I liked the style and they had some other parts I was looking for in stock, so why not save some shipping.  I was pleasantly surprised by both the rail and by Mas Defense (the parts were shipped in 3 days from coast to coast).  The rail is well machined and finished.  Barrel nut is steel and doesn't require indexing or a proprietary tool.  The edges of the picatinny could have used a little dehorning, but otherwise everything mounted up straight and solid.  For $69, I can't complain.
Link Posted: 3/19/2017 1:18:06 AM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
My favorite is Diamondhead VRS-T.  Great ergos and quality.  

Although, for a recent "dare-to-be-different budget friendly build" I decided to try parts and vendors I hadn't used in the past.  I looked at budget handguard options like Guntech, Matrix, etc...  I was very close to getting a Matrix rail.  I actually ended up getting a BA GEN2 rail from Mas Defense, mostly because I liked the style and they had some other parts I was looking for in stock, so why not save some shipping.  I was pleasantly surprised by both the rail and by Mas Defense (the parts were shipped in 3 days from coast to coast).  The rail is well machined and finished.  Barrel nut is steel and doesn't require indexing or a proprietary tool.  The edges of the picatinny could have used a little dehorning, but otherwise everything mounted up straight and solid.  For $69, I can't complain.
View Quote
I'm glad you brought up the BA GEN2 Handguard
I have used these on two different builds and they are by far my favorite style of handguard. They were purchased from two different vendors and did not bear the BA GEN2 name but are identical in all respects. I have been looking for them lately- thanks for the MAS Defense tip.
Link Posted: 3/19/2017 9:15:07 AM EDT
[#9]
I have an Odin Works 15" on mine. I like it so far except the adapter is a bit cheap and can easily strip the threads when attaching the handguard. Odin Works
Link Posted: 3/19/2017 9:29:00 AM EDT
[#10]
We used a Fortis Mfg rail on my fiancee's light weight build. The rail was really light, strong and uses a standard barrel nut so no special tools needed and the customer service is great.

We used a non standard lower and unknown to me at the time the pivot lugs on the front of the lower were thicker then normal. The upper does not pivot open enough to get the BCG out. I contacted Fortis and asked if they new what was going on. After they asked for picks, i figured it out. I sent the picks and notified them the issue was not with there product. Since they use a standard barrel nut there is a small piece that is removable on the bottom of the rail so you can slip the rail on, it is held in place with a few screws. I ask Fortis how much for me to buy a spare of this one piece since I was going to have to modify it to get it to work right with my lower. They said no charge and sent it for free. They responded quick and did not charge me for something I was more then willing to buy, great customer service.
Link Posted: 3/19/2017 10:09:20 AM EDT
[#11]
bbush:  Plus one recommendation for a handguard that does not require any shims or indexing of the gas tube when tightening the barrel nut.  This greatly simplifies assembly and allows you to set the torque properly.  Since only 35 to 40 lb/ft of torque is required in deference to the aluminum threads, IMO a torque wrench is not really necessary.  Makers of the newest designs either include a specific wrench, or better yet are tightened with a big crescent wrench.  

Bear in mind the brand or type of FF handguard you select will have little or no affect on the accuracy of your rifle.  Its main duties in your case are, a place to grip with your off hand, a cover for your hot gas block and tube and a mount for your bipod.  Assuming your gas port will be at rifle length, then I recommend you specify a rifle length (12.5 inches) handguard so it just covers the lo-pro gas block and allows you to adjust your gas block setting from the front.  Rifle length handguards are plenty long enough to support any rest or bipod you might choose, at the range or in the field.

My favorites at the high end of the cost spectrum are those made by BCM and SLR.  I like my KMR handguard from Bravo Company the best, followed by a Solo Lite model from SLR.  Weight was a big factor in my case. good luck - CW
Link Posted: 3/19/2017 10:18:17 AM EDT
[#12]
I like my alg emr - quality and cheap
Link Posted: 3/19/2017 10:30:29 AM EDT
[#13]
I favor SLR. Top quality, can be hand in very light weights and they offer a very comprehensive line up of lengths and feature sets. Fairly easy to install.
Link Posted: 3/20/2017 1:32:02 AM EDT
[#14]
I'm shocked no one has mentioned Midwest Industries. They have several options and are very affordable.  

Reasons why I like them;

1: Priced great, especially for US made
2: US made
3: Light weight
4: Lots of options; slim, fat enough to fit a suppressor under, M-Lok, KeyMod, full picatinny, full top rail, partial top rail, etc.
5: No need to time the barrel nut!  This is a huge one if it's one of your first times doing this.  No shims, not guides, etc.  Just torque, add the provided green goo and install.  Done.

I've been assembling some uppers for friends and we've been kind of sticking to the MI rails and I love them!  You can use a castle nut wrench to install them but they actually include a tool that accepts a 3/8" ratchet, or preferably a torque wrench, in the package.

The others I've installed are: Knights URX-4, Daniel Defense(all versions), SMOS Arms GFY(my personal favorite but barrel nut must be timed), Noveske NSR, Clark Custom, AP Customs, Troy Alpha Rail(uses milspec barrel nut, nice), ALG EMR(another favorite but barrel nut must be timed), UTG Pro, JP Enterprises, Samson Mfg and some others(used to work in gun shops).

I also really, really like the Bravo Company KMR-A.  It's light, well made and requires no timing of the barrel nut.  Pretty reasonable, too, especially given how light it is.
Link Posted: 3/20/2017 8:45:04 AM EDT
[#15]
My experience reflects what others have said.
I have used YHM ,great product with solid mounts uses a proprietary barrel nut  , comes with the tool , a bit on the heavy side. Great Fit and Finish .
Samson, Light , easy to install (be sure you get the thermal bushings right side up) uses the standard barrel nut. Fit and finish is very  good. The only downside is that on my 50 beowulf and 308 they tend to "Shuck" forward
BTW both Yankee Hill Machine and Samson are in my back yard.
BCM (My new favorite ) solid mount  up on a proprietary  barrel nut, Great fit and finish  lighter than YHM
I have also tried "Davidson Defense" A Chinese $50 on a knurled barrel nut , it its favor it was light, but the material was soft and the finish was awful  I replaced it with a BCM
Also a tried a $25 EBay 7 inch a pain to time  finish is thin and crude  but it is on my 22 AR pistol til my budget supports better.
Link Posted: 3/20/2017 9:13:37 AM EDT
[#16]
FWIW, since starting my BRD pastime 6 years ago, I've spent more money on FF handguards than any other component, including triggers.  I've gone through all the evolutionary design changes, starting with YHM 2" round jobs with jam nuts, through the latest slim-jim designs that don't require indexing for the gas tube.  

My current favorite, a KMR10 model with titanium nut from BCM (total weight 7.7 oz), is rather expensive at over $300, but when you examine the amount of machine work involved, you can see why.  A cheap handguard is OK if you pick a simple design, but if you want the very best with all the right features such as light weight magnesium alloy, solid mount on the barrel nut and beaucoup Keymod or Mlok holes, then be prepared to pay the toll. - CW
Link Posted: 3/20/2017 9:14:27 AM EDT
[#17]
You said 18" barrel.  Mid or Rifle length gas system?  If rifle length your gasblock will land around the 13"-14" mark.  Which will most likely obstruct you mounting a bipod at the very end of a 13" or 14" M-LOK handguard.

I used the Geissele MK4 rail on my latest build.  With the rail sections out front there's no bipod clearance concerns.  Great mounting system and fit too.
Link Posted: 3/20/2017 12:59:58 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:
I'm shocked no one has mentioned Midwest Industries.
View Quote
OP's original post and rob78's reply both mentioned Midwest Industries.

I will add a +1. Midwest is my go to forearm mfg, I own several of them and like them very much.
Link Posted: 3/20/2017 1:39:16 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:
You said 18" barrel.  Mid or Rifle length gas system?  If rifle length your gasblock will land around the 13"-14" mark.  Which will most likely obstruct you mounting a bipod at the very end of a 13" or 14" M-LOK handguard.

I used the Geissele MK4 rail on my latest build.  With the rail sections out front there's no bipod clearance concerns.  Great mounting system and fit too.
View Quote
 Good points, m6.  I missed those.  Geissele's handguards are among those which feature a built in P rail section at 6 oclock.  

OP:  According to the many experts in 3-gun competition, rifle gas is best for an 18-inch .223/5.56 barrel, best dwell time for that barrel length.  If your barrel has the gas port in the "rifle", position and you plan to use a bipod, a 12 or 13-inch handguard (HG) may not have enough room inside a slim tube for a lo-pro gas block (GB) held by set-screws and at the same time a rail section at 6 oclock to mount the bipod.

I've read where Keymod and Mlok connectors are not the same in this regard, i.e., one impinges into the interior of the HG more than the other.  My dim memory recalls Keymod was the thinnest, but I could be mistaken.  Disregard if you don't want to use a bipod for this rifle.  Also, not all slim jim handguards have equal internal diameters.  Do some homework with the target makers, or just get one of those oversize 14 or 15-inch HGs to mount a bipod and a long-neck allen wrench to adjust the GB.  - CW
Link Posted: 3/20/2017 4:23:56 PM EDT
[#20]
I'm doing a similar build myself 18" barrel with an Mlok handguard. I chose a 15" handguard since I'm tall and have my support hand out pretty far out. I chose the ALG Defense EMR V1 Mlok rail. I got mine on a black friday special at primary arms for about $120. It's very lightweight and thin so you can get a good grip on the handguard. My unfinished build is below so you can see what an 18" barrel looks coming out of the 15" handguard. Installation is very easy after watching the installation video from Bill Geissele on youtube. Good luck finding the perfect handguard.

Link Posted: 3/20/2017 5:09:33 PM EDT
[#21]
OP I like the HG to be long enough to keep the barrel from resting on a sandbag, a treestand rail, a windowsill in a deer blind, etc.

Short is light and light is good, but it's not everything.

I have and like a UTG Pro SS.  Just bought an ALG EMR v1 for an upcoming 458 SOCOM build.  Went with 13" for a 16" barrel.
Link Posted: 3/20/2017 7:35:57 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:

OP's original post and rob78's reply both mentioned Midwest Industries.

I will add a +1. Midwest is my go to forearm mfg, I own several of them and like them very much.
View Quote
Apparently I never learned to read good...    Thank you for pointing that out though, seriously.

I just finished test firing an upper I assemble for a friend with a Midwest Lightweight M-LOK rail on it.  Gas block got a bit hot since it was on his M16 lower so I'm glad I had gloves on!

The only issue I can really find with the thinner handguards are heat but for most people, that's honestly not a problem.  If one is wanting to stuff a can or linear brake under the rail, that won't work either but there are rails made especially for that purpose.

Out of the options I've used, sold, installed and currently use, I'd be really, really hard pressed to choose if you made me choose just one.  For newer folks with less experience and limited tools, the KMR is absolutely king.  Same with the Midwest rails plus they are less expensive than the KMR.

The 15" KMR-Alpha runs $210 MSRP which is a great price to start with but can usually be found in the $190s.  Hard to argue with that.

The 15" Midwest rails, depending on color and other options run close to the same price and install is super easy, too.

I always prefer to have the gas block covered by the rail and I prefer the look of longer rails, so a 15" or 14" would look killer on an 18" rifle.  You might look at these threads for inspiration, too: SPR Picture Thread, Varmint/Scoped Rifle Picture Thread.
Link Posted: 3/20/2017 7:41:23 PM EDT
[#23]
Just installed a YHM Diamond series... bought it because it was cheap and not sure if I'll go that route again. It required timing the gas tube, not a huge deal but not having to do it is nice. It is also a hair off center and the receiver rail and quad rail dont line up perfectly. Its REALLY hard to tell and doesnt affect function but will probably stick with MWI for my next builds.
Link Posted: 3/20/2017 8:01:38 PM EDT
[#24]
I like handguards that don't require you to index your barrel nut in order to line up your top rail square to the receiver.

It is a major league pain in the ass, in my opinion.  And a clamping type handguard is going to be stronger anyway.

I have an Armalite, I think Geissele and BCM KMR rails attach with a similar method.

The Armalite is recessed on both sides for both the screws and the nuts that attach it to the barrel nut.  This way all your fasteners are steel, and you don't have to worry about stripping out aluminum.  And if you somehow ever did manage to strip one of the fasteners, it is a trip to fastenal for a $.25 part, instead of trying to fix your handguard or barrel nut.

I think both the Geissele and BCM are similar in that the rail does not have to be indexed to the barrel nut, and the hardware is goof proof.

Link Posted: 3/21/2017 5:33:38 AM EDT
[#25]
OP, I have handguards from cheap Chinese clones to more expensive brands (LaRue, CMMG, Midwest, Troy, YHM), and they all serve the same function.  In fact, I'll likely never buy another expensive name brand again...I've been that satisfied with the cheaper stuff.

eta:  This is the last one I bought, its currently on a 16" lightweight build.  

Keymod forend
Link Posted: 3/21/2017 10:42:24 AM EDT
[#26]

Cobratac Comp 3Gun 15" barrel nut requires no indexing/timing, just a 30mm or 1-3/16" crows foot wrench 111$
Link Posted: 3/21/2017 5:18:30 PM EDT
[#27]
I really like these from Parallax tactical for my precision builds
Parallax Tactical 15" GEN/3 Free Float Super Slim Rail (FFSSR)
Link Posted: 3/21/2017 9:23:07 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:
View Quote
I like these too, was out of stock when I was buying though :-(
Link Posted: 3/21/2017 11:01:16 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:
http://i.imgur.com/iFK56Mn.jpg?1

http://i.imgur.com/HBcYcq8.jpg?1

Cobratac Comp 3Gun 15" barrel nut requires no indexing/timing, just a 30mm or 1-3/16" crows foot wrench 111$
View Quote
Those look identical to the Mas Defense BA GEN2.  I'd bet they're using the same source.  
http://www.shop.masdefense.com/BA-GEN2-15-FREE-FLOAT-SLIM-HAND-GUARD-EXT-RIFLE-BA2ER.htm

I'm using a 9.25" version BA GEN2 on my pistol build and really like it so far.
Link Posted: 3/22/2017 9:15:30 AM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
I have builds with a 13" and a 15" both are really solid. I have another 24" bull barrel build in the works and part of me says to just get another and part of me says to try something else just to be different. The build with the 15"er is a Shilen 24" bull in .204 Ruger and that's 14lbs of gun supported by that rail! Rock solid.
Link Posted: 3/22/2017 9:29:57 AM EDT
[#31]
Another vote for Midwest Industries...

excellent quality - great price - USA made...
Link Posted: 3/22/2017 10:28:26 AM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:

Those look identical to the Mas Defense BA GEN2.  I'd bet they're using the same source.  
http://www.shop.masdefense.com/BA-GEN2-15-FREE-FLOAT-SLIM-HAND-GUARD-EXT-RIFLE-BA2ER.htm

I'm using a 9.25" version BA GEN2 on my pistol build and really like it so far.
View Quote
yes they do, same mount at the barrel nut and everything, how did yours line up with the uppers rail?, the reviews are stating a slight mismatch, but I mocked mine up to size up the fit of the noveske pig and it was perfect with my aeroprecision upper
Link Posted: 3/22/2017 4:26:43 PM EDT
[#33]
I have only used one FF handguard, it was  UTG Pro.  It was the slim one you have to bolt the rail sections on (neither keymod or MLock) but I have no complaints with it.

It fits and works perfectly, FDE ceracote matches Magpul pretty good too.
Link Posted: 3/22/2017 5:18:14 PM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:

View Quote
...with customer service that is as good as anyone in the business!
Link Posted: 3/22/2017 5:50:44 PM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Lifetime warranty too. IMHO, MI has probably the best customer service and I've dealt with plenty of other major companies over the years. Andy is a great guy and has helped me out. Most of my handguards are from MI.
Link Posted: 3/22/2017 9:06:20 PM EDT
[#36]
Andy is a great guy and has helped me out. Most of my handguards are from MI
View Quote
Andy is phenomenal.  I have two MI forends, and will be likely adding a 3rd simply because of him.
Link Posted: 3/22/2017 10:17:06 PM EDT
[#37]
+1 for Midwest Industries!!
Quoted:
I'm shocked no one has mentioned Midwest Industries. They have several options and are very affordable.  

Reasons why I like them;

1: Priced great, especially for US made
2: US made
3: Light weight
4: Lots of options; slim, fat enough to fit a suppressor under, M-Lok, KeyMod, full picatinny, full top rail, partial top rail, etc.
5: No need to time the barrel nut!  This is a huge one if it's one of your first times doing this.  No shims, not guides, etc.  Just torque, add the provided green goo and install.  Done.

I've been assembling some uppers for friends and we've been kind of sticking to the MI rails and I love them!  You can use a castle nut wrench to install them but they actually include a tool that accepts a 3/8" ratchet, or preferably a torque wrench, in the package.

The others I've installed are: Knights URX-4, Daniel Defense(all versions), SMOS Arms GFY(my personal favorite but barrel nut must be timed), Noveske NSR, Clark Custom, AP Customs, Troy Alpha Rail(uses milspec barrel nut, nice), ALG EMR(another favorite but barrel nut must be timed), UTG Pro, JP Enterprises, Samson Mfg and some others(used to work in gun shops).

I also really, really like the Bravo Company KMR-A.  It's light, well made and requires no timing of the barrel nut.  Pretty reasonable, too, especially given how light it is.
View Quote
Link Posted: 3/22/2017 11:23:44 PM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:

yes they do, same mount at the barrel nut and everything, how did yours line up with the uppers rail?, the reviews are stating a slight mismatch, but I mocked mine up to size up the fit of the noveske pig and it was perfect with my aeroprecision upper
View Quote

The width, angles, and edges line up perfectly with my RTB upper.  The top edge is just a slight bit taller than the upper.  But, honestly, my Diamondhead VRS-T on another build lines up with about the same difference, just in the opposite direction - very slightly shorter than my Aero upper.  I mounted accessories across the gap on both builds just to test them out.  Didn't have a problem with either one.  

I'm really liking the profile, quality, and bang for the buck of these rails.  Plus their mounting system, with the side retention screws, won't allow the rail to slide off of the barrel nut, which was my biggest concern with the purely friction clamp on style like the Matrix.  They also don't require shims or clocking to get things to line up like the Guntec.

Overall I've been impressed.
Link Posted: 3/24/2017 9:45:53 AM EDT
[#39]
I was in the same boat as you, didn't know what handrails to get for a 16 inch barrel. I went into my local tactical store to have the owner decide, we settled on a price point of about $135 after a few minutes he told me to hold on a second while he went to the back. He came back with a 13in hand rail and said he had received it from his supplier and the supplier told him the black paint was a little off compared to lowers and uppers. I couldn't tell the difference and still can't, he let me have it for $65 and so far they have held up very well.
Link Posted: 3/24/2017 5:50:38 PM EDT
[#40]
I just got a Utg 17" mlok for my 18" build from buds for 138 shipped.   I hope its as good as everybody says they are.
Page AR-15 » Build It Yourself
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top