BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Build It Yourself
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Page / 244
Link Posted: 2/14/2013 12:22:47 PM EDT
[#1]
Quoted:
Got my American Spirit Arms BCG, EXCELLENT quality! I'll have to see if I can find my camera hidden in one of my packed up boxes in the man-cave

Good to hear, I hope mine are waiting when I get home.
Link Posted: 2/14/2013 12:44:05 PM EDT
[#2]
GunKings has Spike's bolts in stock.... Spike's Bolt
Link Posted: 2/14/2013 12:46:29 PM EDT
[#3]
Bravo Company BCG delivered today.  God love the UPS man and Bravo Co.
Link Posted: 2/14/2013 12:54:59 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
Quoted:
I'm not getting anything back from Laura either.....I wonder if she went crazy from all this and is in a rubber room somewhere.

She seems to be very hit or miss on responses.  This was the last reply I got from her:

> we will have more in stock next week OR TWO AT MOST
> if you leave name,address
> ill red flag your email and get back to you when they get here
> NMAR15COMP'S ARE 235.00 NM M16COMP'S 245.00
> in about 2 weeks will have more styles
> like Standard   AR15 BLACK 150.00 AR15 CHROME 180.00 M16BLACK 160.00  M16 CHROME 190.00

Woohoo you have what I was looking for, the prices on the Standard BCG's. My reponse from her the other week didn't have the prices listed yet. She is one person and really busy I assume. I'm hoping they get the Standard carriers in this week still.
Link Posted: 2/14/2013 1:24:56 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
GunKings has Spike's bolts in stock.... Spike's Bolt

OOS
Link Posted: 2/14/2013 1:32:52 PM EDT
[#6]
Link Posted: 2/14/2013 2:18:10 PM EDT
[#7]
Link Posted: 2/14/2013 2:40:34 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Has anybody heard from WMD since Sunday?

No. My order has been "ready to ship" since Sunday afternoon.

Pretty sure they stated that shipments won't go out until the 15th.  they probably wanted the week to print labels and package things up.  Seems like a good idea to me.

Oh yeah.  They did say that didn't they?

Glad I went back a page before asking. Woulda looked like a real ass...

I thought I remembered something about shipping Friday, but wasn't sure. So many things currently en route. Thanks for the reminder.
Link Posted: 2/14/2013 2:40:59 PM EDT
[#9]
AR-Matey back in stock with live inventory of 70

https://www.ar-matey.com/ProductDetails.asp?ProductCode=0023
Link Posted: 2/14/2013 2:52:41 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:

With a discount for higher quantities...
Link Posted: 2/14/2013 3:00:14 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:

Got one thank you very much sir!
Link Posted: 2/14/2013 3:00:32 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:

Did anyone get theirs yet and if so what's the feedback? Are these quality?
Link Posted: 2/14/2013 3:00:51 PM EDT
[#13]
yea I saw that, what was the consensus on these? what was the material?
Link Posted: 2/14/2013 3:07:43 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:Pretty sure they stated that shipments won't go out until the 15th.  they probably wanted the week to print labels and package things up.  Seems like a good idea to me.

If i remember correctly it said "deliveries will start February 15th". I was hoping that actually meant people would be receiving them 2/15,wishful thinking.
Link Posted: 2/14/2013 3:12:54 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:

Dropping like flies.
Link Posted: 2/14/2013 3:20:13 PM EDT
[#16]
I wish there was a chart for BCGs.  I can't keep up with all the different companies, and what materials and designs and coatings they use.

Things like AR/M16 carrier, phosphate/NiB/other, properly staked key, Carpenter 158/8620, etc
Link Posted: 2/14/2013 3:21:16 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
Quoted:

Dropping like flies.

Got 1.    15 left
Link Posted: 2/14/2013 3:25:15 PM EDT
[#18]
Got my BCM BCG yesterday and my Tactical Toolbox BCG Today.

You obviously know the quality of the BCM BCG, but I was very pleasantly surprised with the Tactical Toolbox BCG.

I've got some expert side by side pics w/ my cell phone, but I'm struggling w/ adding them to my post.

Anyone want to host these?  PM me and I'll shoot you them via email.

Thanks
Link Posted: 2/14/2013 3:27:54 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:
I wish there was a chart for BCGs.  I can't keep up with all the different companies, and what materials and designs and coatings they use.

Things like AR/M16 carrier, phosphate/NiB/other, properly staked key, Carpenter 158/8620, etc

^ what he said!
Link Posted: 2/14/2013 3:28:49 PM EDT
[#20]
AR-Matey bout to be gone, 3 left... i'm still holding out for quality reasons
Link Posted: 2/14/2013 3:28:57 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:
Quoted:

Did anyone get theirs yet and if so what's the feedback? Are these quality?

Doesn't matter. In my hesitation, I missed out.
Link Posted: 2/14/2013 3:30:44 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Dropping like flies.

Got 1.    15 left

OOS
Link Posted: 2/14/2013 3:32:24 PM EDT
[#23]
I couldn't pass this up but I sent them an email asking about steel used for the carrier and bolt. The rest of the specs are pretty much covered.
Link Posted: 2/14/2013 3:36:01 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:
I couldn't pass this up but I sent them an email asking about steel used for the carrier and bolt. The rest of the specs are pretty much covered.

I grabbed one hesitantly. Let us know what you find out.  

Link Posted: 2/14/2013 3:37:49 PM EDT
[#25]

Quoted:

Quoted:

^ what he said!

I'll put it together if people can start posting what they know.  Unfortunately most companies don't give all the details on their websites.

Link Posted: 2/14/2013 3:49:27 PM EDT
[#26]

Holy cow! Hey! If people stop paying these stupid prices, things might start getting back to normal.
Link Posted: 2/14/2013 3:49:27 PM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Dropping like flies.

Got 1.    15 left

OOS

I'm canceling an order for 2 in about a minute.  They may relist them.
Link Posted: 2/14/2013 3:52:22 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:

I bought 2 of them last time.  I asked the same questions and David replied hey were "DPMS parts" and that was it.  I got them and they were clean nice looking M16 carriers with no markings on any component.  I got nervous and sold them to a buddy warning him of what I did and did not know about them.  He didn't care and gave me what I paid for them.  He is going to shoot his new builds and I will report once I hear from him
Link Posted: 2/14/2013 3:58:50 PM EDT
[#29]
What does DPMS make their bolts from? I got two from brownells a while back and they are unmarked and on their site they don't mention materials at all...
Link Posted: 2/14/2013 4:08:16 PM EDT
[#30]
2 back in stock at ar matey
Link Posted: 2/14/2013 4:14:37 PM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:

Any one ordered much from them?  There site seems pretty lame but all of there contact info is there.  Still not a super warm and fuzzy.
Link Posted: 2/14/2013 4:14:40 PM EDT
[#32]
GONE....
Quoted:

Link Posted: 2/14/2013 4:23:09 PM EDT
[#33]
anyone order from the pirate ar-15? what did u see after placing order? my screen went blank with no confirmation but the card took a hit?
Link Posted: 2/14/2013 4:37:04 PM EDT
[#34]
My BCG came in from The Tactical Toolbox Looks great. It's coated in Microslik.... Slid right into my upper with any lubrication. I'll try to get pics up.
Link Posted: 2/14/2013 4:46:17 PM EDT
[#35]
TOOK MY CC INFO, THEN SAID OUT OF STOCK. Have not checked CC yet........
Quoted:
anyone order from the pirate ar-15? what did u see after placing order? my screen went blank with no confirmation but the card took a hit?

Link Posted: 2/14/2013 5:02:50 PM EDT
[#36]
I'm about to be the a-hole listing a BCM somewhere for double normal price. I feel like I need to let you boys know my reasons to clear my conscience.
1- I've spent double my original budget in the last two months, including some double priced pmags. This is the only thing I'm selling, so I want to try to recover some of my overpriced purchase spending.
2- I'm fine keeping it at the price I paid, but if I can get the wife off my back by recovering some losses, win.
3- who am I to stop other people from over paying for things like I did for pmags last week :-)
I'll hang around this thread a while to accept the ridicule, the. I'm out since I'm full up on bcgs for my shtf armory. Thanks for everything!
Link Posted: 2/14/2013 5:09:50 PM EDT
[#37]

Quoted:

I'm about to be the a-hole listing a BCM somewhere for double normal price. I feel like I need to let you boys know my reasons to clear my conscience.

1- I've spent double my original budget in the last two months, including some double priced pmags. This is the only thing I'm selling, so I want to try to recover some of my overpriced purchase spending.

2- I'm fine keeping it at the price I paid, but if I can get the wife off my back by recovering some losses, win.

3- who am I to stop other people from over paying for things like I did for pmags last week :-)

I'll hang around this thread a while to accept the ridicule, the. I'm out since I'm full up on bcgs for my shtf armory. Thanks for everything!

Thank you for contributing to and prolonging the panic prices and backorder fiasco we are all in.  I won't be buying from you, I can't afford that.

Link Posted: 2/14/2013 5:17:40 PM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:

Just sell it for about a 20 buck profit and everyone will be happy.

Now, back to looking for BCG's. I need a 5.56 and a 6.8.
Link Posted: 2/14/2013 5:32:46 PM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:

Do what you need to do man, no hate from me. Some of the idiots around here don't quite grasp economics.  

Link Posted: 2/14/2013 6:13:55 PM EDT
[#40]
bravo company bcg
•Milspec Carpenter No. 158® steel
•HPT Bolt (High Pressure Tested/ Proof)
•MPI Bolt (Magnetic Particle Inspected)
•Shot Peened Bolt
•Chrome Lined Carrier (AUTO)
•Chrome Lined Gas Key
•Gas Key Hardened to USGI Specifications
•Grade 8 Hardened Fasteners
•Key Staked Per Mil-Spec
•Tool Steel Extractor
•BCM Extractor Spring
•Black Extractor Insert
•Mil-Spec Crane O-Ring
Quoted:

Quoted:
Quoted:

^ what he said!

I'll put it together if people can start posting what they know.  Unfortunately most companies don't give all the details on their websites.

Link Posted: 2/14/2013 6:27:06 PM EDT
[#41]
ordered 12/24 from rguns and it shipped today. I have one of their NiB bcgs in my current ar and it runs great
Link Posted: 2/14/2013 6:37:56 PM EDT
[#42]
First post here. Ordered a BCG from Fulton Armory...will post pics when it gets here...if it gets here...
Link Posted: 2/14/2013 6:46:48 PM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:
ordered 12/24 from rguns and it shipped today. I have one of their NiB bcgs in my current ar and it runs great

May I ask,what was the order?  Just a BCG?  There have been speculation that R-Guns is holding back on BCG only orders.  (I think I read that somewhere_)  I ask because i ordered one a week ago.  Youl getting yours makes me hopefull.

Link Posted: 2/14/2013 7:30:50 PM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Charge from Young just showed with my bank as well.  FYI, I ordered on 2/6.

Crap, I ordered on the 7th and still no charge on my card.

I ordered the morning of the 7th and just got charged.

Placed mine at noon, maybe I'm next.
Link Posted: 2/14/2013 7:31:44 PM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:
Quoted:

May I ask,what was the order?  Just a BCG?  There have been speculation that R-Guns is holding back on BCG only orders.  (I think I read that somewhere_)  I ask because i ordered one a week ago.  Youl getting yours makes me hopefull.

I ordered a NiB BCG from them on 1/9 .  Nothing yet.
It seems Barrels are harder to come by than BCG's. That in stock thread is all
but dead it seems.
Link Posted: 2/14/2013 8:01:19 PM EDT
[#46]
Interesting that Ar-matey says their stuff comes from dpms because i've never seen an m16 carrier on any dpms.     Anyone else?
Link Posted: 2/14/2013 8:19:33 PM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:
Interesting that Ar-matey says their stuff comes from dpms because i've never seen an m16 carrier on any dpms.     Anyone else?

Last week they had that same add up. Sold 180 then changed the add to say Semi Auto. Notice the picture shows
an FA carrier. It's the same picture they had up last week... Very misleading. Don't be surprised if its a SA. I felt like
they duped a lot people. Of course you could always go through the hassle to cancel or return it. Good luck.  

Link Posted: 2/14/2013 8:20:51 PM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:

Good question, never seen it.

However, the $419 complete delton upper I got from Midway did come with an FA BCG
Link Posted: 2/14/2013 8:49:20 PM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:
My BCG came in from The Tactical Toolbox Looks great. It's coated in Microslik.... Slid right into my upper with any lubrication. I'll try to get pics up.

Update: They originally were going to have another inventory go live tomorrow (02/15/13) but it looks like they pushed it back to 02/27/13. Damn.

TacticalToolBox BCG
Link Posted: 2/14/2013 9:07:36 PM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:
Quoted:

Update: They originally were going to have another inventory go live tomorrow (02/15/13) but it looks like they pushed it back to 02/27/13. Damn.

TacticalToolBox BCG

So can you pre-order? Let me put one in my cart and go to checkout.
Page / 244
Page AR-15 » Build It Yourself
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top