Page AR-15 » Build It Yourself
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Page / 244
Link Posted: 2/14/2013 8:09:55 AM EDT
[#1]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Exactly Shooter, I mean what are we? robots? we just want to click on links all day and buy any and everything in stock just because...People wanna know whey they are gonna get their stuff, what the quality is like...  I want to know what is good and what works, and what is crap so I don't waste my money... that is why we are here ain't it???

After reading the bullshit cry's in the lower section, I'm taking my laptop up front and just gonna play mario on the wii u and order shit when my scanner goes off, tired of people crying with the same lame ass comment "I thought this was a "X" thread". I thought this was a fucking forum.....

You had me at "bullshit cry's"
Link Posted: 2/14/2013 8:11:10 AM EDT
[#2]
i've acquired 3 bolts, no carriers... i'm in dire need of an "IN STOCK Carrier with key" thread...
Link Posted: 2/14/2013 8:12:15 AM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
Ive now secured the two bcgs I need because of this thread. I'm still here because I want to see the feedback, and maybe catch something better than what nice got (if the wife don't see the cc statement first).
I've enjoyed every line of this thread, except the ones where someone complains because its not just In Stock links.

Wonder if anyone started an actual "In Stock bolt groups" thread yet, since that ain't the title on this one ;-)

Ramble on fellas, I came for the party.

The mod's should change the parameters of the forum to where you can only post [url] ..... [/url ] then everyone would have their super links page. Retarded......every other line is go to GD, I have never even read one thing in there, because I just like reading about parts, builds, tools, etc...but apparently some people are too anal to scroll.
Link Posted: 2/14/2013 8:14:51 AM EDT
[#4]
I wasnt gonna do this to you guys but.....

Just got this today from BCM

Uploaded with ImageShack.us" />

And got this last week from Young

Uploaded with ImageShack.us" />

Link Posted: 2/14/2013 8:15:17 AM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
Wonder if anyone started an actual "In Stock bolt groups" thread yet, since that ain't the title on this one ;-)

Yup, and it's going really well.

http://www.ar15.com/forums/t_3_4/603301_In_Stock_Bolt_Carrier_Group.html
Link Posted: 2/14/2013 8:16:26 AM EDT
[#6]
If there wasnt the 'banter', how many more people would have bought a 'meputtin' crap for BCGs in your ARs? The banter is the part that helps everyone distinguish between the useful links and the garbage links.
Link Posted: 2/14/2013 8:20:07 AM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
Exactly Shooter, I mean what are we? robots? we just want to click on links all day and buy any and everything in stock just because...People wanna know whey they are gonna get their stuff, what the quality is like...  I want to know what is good and what works, and what is crap so I don't waste my money... that is why we are here ain't it???

This. And also the thread is called "Bolt Carriers". Unless someone is talking about NASCAR, I really don't see how you can bitch about all the discussion.
Link Posted: 2/14/2013 8:20:48 AM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
Quoted:

Yup, and it's going really well.

http://www.ar15.com/forums/t_3_4/603301_In_Stock_Bolt_Carrier_Group.html

Two pages in and I see Fulton armory and GB. Fail?
Link Posted: 2/14/2013 8:24:15 AM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Ive now secured the two bcgs I need because of this thread. I'm still here because I want to see the feedback, and maybe catch something better than what nice got (if the wife don't see the cc statement first).
I've enjoyed every line of this thread, except the ones where someone complains because its not just In Stock links.

Ramble on fellas, I came for the party.

The mod's should change the parameters of the forum to where you can only post [url=http:// ..... [/url ]http://] then everyone would have their super links page. Retarded......every other line is go to GD, I have never even read one thing in there, because I just like reading about parts, builds, tools, etc...but apparently some people are too anal to scroll.

Yeah I know. Its because they want to be able to do ZERO work, set notification on the thread, and then get an email and get a link and buy a BCG. Then they have the nerve to come in here and bitch at the people doing all the work for talking about BCG's during "down time".
Link Posted: 2/14/2013 8:24:23 AM EDT
[#10]
does anyone know anything about fulton armory.  i have a complete firearm except for the bcg i have been following this thread for a good many days now and sure enought the very few times bcg are in stock im off doing something else.  I think the solution is very simple if you dont want to read what ppl write in this thread then dont read the thread.  pretty dang easy if you ask me.  as for me I appriciate everyone coming together and trying to help each other out in all of this crazyness.
Link Posted: 2/14/2013 8:24:41 AM EDT
[#11]
I'm all about a little constructive chit chat here and there, and my last post is my 1st and only post where I've had any sort of complaint (if you want to call it a complaint).  I've been reading through all the banter and chit chat and reviews and pics and whiners, just like everyone else, in all the in stock threads.  It's fine for a little while, but it gets old when it's the same topic for two plus weeks (like the Young's topic)...that's all I'm saying.  That's my opinion and like you all have said, this is a forum.  I made a suggestion to start a new thread for that topic.  I don't give a shit if it happens or not.  

I agree, if all we did was post links, this thread would be updated once or twice a week and would be boring as hell.
Link Posted: 2/14/2013 8:26:08 AM EDT
[#12]
Code red firearms has bcg's in stock for 225 phosphate.  They only want to sell to previous or current customers. Just puttin it out there.
Link Posted: 2/14/2013 8:30:29 AM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
Code red firearms has bcg's in stock for 225 phosphate.  They only want to sell to previous or current customers. Just puttin it out there.

Are they shipping them this year?
Link Posted: 2/14/2013 8:30:36 AM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
Charge from Young just showed with my bank as well.  FYI, I ordered on 2/6.

Crap, I ordered on the 7th and still no charge on my card.
Link Posted: 2/14/2013 8:31:02 AM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
does anyone know anything about fulton armory.  i have a complete firearm except for the bcg i have been following this thread for a good many days now and sure enought the very few times bcg are in stock im off doing something else.  I think the solution is very simple if you dont want to read what ppl write in this thread then dont read the thread.  pretty dang easy if you ask me.  as for me I appriciate everyone coming together and trying to help each other out in all of this crazyness.

I posted stuff from their site in the other fucking BCG thread wtf, so stupid two threads..... I thought I posted it in this one.
Link Posted: 2/14/2013 8:37:23 AM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
Quoted:

I posted stuff from their site in the other fucking BCG thread wtf, so stupid two threads..... I thought I posted it in this one.

fck that other thread. I'm "Team 'Bolt Carriers'". I'm making T-shirts. Anyone in for one?
Link Posted: 2/14/2013 8:38:40 AM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
Quoted:

After reading the bullshit cry's in the lower section, I'm taking my laptop up front and just gonna play mario on the wii u and order shit when my scanner goes off, tired of people crying with the same lame ass comment "I thought this was a "X" thread". I thought this was a fucking forum.....

Once again, take it to GD. STAY ON TOPIC. It's an "In Stock" thread. Stop vomiting all over these threads with whatever whims in which you are currently engaged.

Thanks in advance!
Link Posted: 2/14/2013 8:39:15 AM EDT
[#18]
yea the 2 bcg threads is annoying but worth it if you can get ahold of one i guess anyways i appriciate the info but has anyone actually seen any of these i dont mind waiting 2 weeks for quality but i do if its crap.
Link Posted: 2/14/2013 8:40:53 AM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

fck that other thread. I'm "Team 'Bolt Carriers'". I'm making T-shirts. Anyone in for one?

Could just post RGuns has them in stock in that thread. Since there no discussion allowed they just won't know it will take 2-3 months to actually see it.
Link Posted: 2/14/2013 8:41:30 AM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Once again, take it to GD. STAY ON TOPIC. It's an "In Stock" thread. Stop vomiting all over these threads with whatever whims in which you are currently engaged.

Thanks in advance!

No thank you, I have never read the fucking GD section nor do I care too, peace out have fun with your links. Go get a mod to ban me, you posting back is the same hypocritical bullshit. Done with this forum, just stick to EE and Industry. ITS ON TOPIC NOW , THANKS IN ADVANCE.
Link Posted: 2/14/2013 8:41:41 AM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:
Quoted:

I ordered the morning of the 7th and just got charged.
Link Posted: 2/14/2013 8:43:33 AM EDT
[#22]
Retracted
Link Posted: 2/14/2013 8:43:45 AM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:

Thanks in advance!

Link Posted: 2/14/2013 8:45:00 AM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:
Quoted:

Thanks in advance!

https://encrypted-tbn3.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTaJlv0CIgpPVz9DaCv5n86uZqASOIis6rVrUMW-nUqcZERk3vb0A

Lolz, only in Shooters case.
Link Posted: 2/14/2013 8:45:06 AM EDT
[#25]
Link Posted: 2/14/2013 8:46:49 AM EDT
[#26]
Is Fulton Armory good to go?  A 2 week wait isn't that bad, especially for the price.
Link Posted: 2/14/2013 8:55:15 AM EDT
[#27]

Who are they made by? Anybody delt with Fulton Armory? Good/bad/ugly
Link Posted: 2/14/2013 8:57:45 AM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:

Yeah, not much of a description. I need some bcg's but don't want junk.
Link Posted: 2/14/2013 8:57:56 AM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

So, no reply from Laura stating order confirmation?  

What happened with me:  

emailed Young MFG to inquire about BCGs on morning of 2-7
response from Laura stating some would be avail in the next couple of weeks along with price list on afternoon of 2-7
replied with my "wish list" and CC info on morning of 2-8
no response since 2-7

Link Posted: 2/14/2013 9:03:03 AM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

So, no reply from Laura stating order confirmation?  

What happened with me:  

emailed Young MFG to inquire about BCGs on morning of 2-7
response from Laura stating some would be avail in the next couple of weeks along with price list on afternoon of 2-7
replied with my "wish list" and CC info on morning of 2-8
no response since 2-7

I emailed Laura on 2-8 and haven't heard back.
Link Posted: 2/14/2013 9:21:39 AM EDT
[#31]
Any confirmation those BCGs are actually INSTOCK, Mike?
Link Posted: 2/14/2013 9:30:41 AM EDT
[#32]
it declined my card,card was good.idk
Link Posted: 2/14/2013 9:31:33 AM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:
Quoted:

Yeah, not much of a description. I need some bcg's but don't want junk.

I'm not too fond of FA but they arent the worst. I got a stripped lower from them that has a mark on each side of the mag well and I sent them pics saying it was a blemish but they said it was normal though I obviously disagree. I dont mind the blemish so much as the denial and the fact that it was a premium price. I also ordered a stripped carrier and key 9both "in stock" on the web page) a couple weeks ago and I get the envelope and only the key in it with the carrier lined out on the order form and OOS written in but I was still charged ten buck for shipping of gas key one state over.

Compared to their other prices, that BCG doesnt seem bad and they will ship in a week or two but I've heard other horror stories with them so I guess buyer beware.

Link Posted: 2/14/2013 9:41:41 AM EDT
[#34]
Whomever suggested signing up for UPS Mychoice thank you, and those of you who haven't need to. Just got notified my rubber city armory is out for delivery, and I can finally stop finger banging refresh on PSA site waiting for order status to change.

PS RCA site says they will begin taking orders again 3/12. I like that they will only sell what's in hand, not take a thousand orders to get your money before the panic subsidies and ship in a few weeks maybe.
rubber city armory
Link Posted: 2/14/2013 10:08:34 AM EDT
[#35]
I'm not getting anything back from Laura either.....I wonder if she went crazy from all this and is in a rubber room somewhere.
Link Posted: 2/14/2013 10:15:14 AM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:
Any confirmation those BCGs are actually INSTOCK, Mike?

I did try to call but no answer, I have no idea if these are in stock. I did a search on their page at 12 when they opened up and the one BCG was their then a researched a few minutes later and the 2nd BCG with the handle was there also.
Link Posted: 2/14/2013 10:22:30 AM EDT
[#37]
Microslick from Tactical Toolbox arrived today. Will try and get a pic or two up. Ordered Jan 23rd.

My sons opinion?? It feels neat

Link Posted: 2/14/2013 10:24:11 AM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:
I'm not getting anything back from Laura either.....I wonder if she went crazy from all this and is in a rubber room somewhere.

She seems to be very hit or miss on responses.  This was the last reply I got from her:

> we will have more in stock next week OR TWO AT MOST
> if you leave name,address
> ill red flag your email and get back to you when they get here
> NMAR15COMP'S ARE 235.00 NM M16COMP'S 245.00
> in about 2 weeks will have more styles
> like Standard   AR15 BLACK 150.00 AR15 CHROME 180.00 M16BLACK 160.00  M16 CHROME 190.00

Link Posted: 2/14/2013 10:50:57 AM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:
Quoted:

According to them yes, taking orders now. Stripped uppers also for 129. Ill wait for a better price. For 229 ill backorder a nibx
Link Posted: 2/14/2013 10:53:28 AM EDT
[#40]
Bravo Co treated me well on Valenties Day

I thought the BCM logo would be a more pronounced white though.

nice BCG for sure but I want to go back a chrome or NIB BCG.
Link Posted: 2/14/2013 10:53:36 AM EDT
[#41]
I got a few carriers from them they are FA,look good but I added my own bolt so not sure what their bolt is like.From what I understand they are Delton carriers.
Link Posted: 2/14/2013 10:57:55 AM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:
I got a few carriers from them they are FA,look good but I added my own bolt.From what I understand they are Delton carriers.

Are you saying BCM uses delton carriers?
Link Posted: 2/14/2013 11:09:29 AM EDT
[#43]
Seems we have the same date today. I should be unwrapping mine around 5. lol

Quoted:

Bravo Co treated me well on Valenties Day

http://i11.photobucket.com/albums/a184/nitrostarter/FCDAB784-F375-4F3A-BC4C-9BB91FB99178-3137-000002CBA51BB1AA_zpsc5659119.jpg

I thought the BCM logo would be a more pronounced white though.

Link Posted: 2/14/2013 11:12:02 AM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

According to them yes, taking orders now. Stripped uppers also for 129. Ill wait for a better price. For 229 ill backorder a nibx

I would remind everyone that the guy is an asshole who has flat out stated that he doesn't give a crap about this community.  He is on everyone I knows Boycott List.
Link Posted: 2/14/2013 11:15:57 AM EDT
[#45]
Has anybody heard from WMD since Sunday?
Link Posted: 2/14/2013 11:16:39 AM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:

No. My order has been "ready to ship" since Sunday afternoon.
Link Posted: 2/14/2013 11:20:28 AM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:
Quoted:
I got a few carriers from them they are FA,look good but I added my own bolt.From what I understand they are Delton carriers.

Are you saying BCM uses delton carriers?

No, he's saying Fulton Armory may use Delton carriers.

Posted Via AR15.Com Mobile
Link Posted: 2/14/2013 11:36:12 AM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:
Quoted:

Pretty sure they stated that shipments won't go out until the 15th.  they probably wanted the week to print labels and package things up.  Seems like a good idea to me.
Link Posted: 2/14/2013 11:57:17 AM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Pretty sure they stated that shipments won't go out until the 15th.  they probably wanted the week to print labels and package things up.  Seems like a good idea to me.

Oh yeah.  They did say that didn't they?
Link Posted: 2/14/2013 12:06:06 PM EDT
[#50]
Got my American Spirit Arms BCG, EXCELLENT quality! I'll have to see if I can find my camera hidden in one of my packed up boxes in the man-cave
Page / 244
Page AR-15 » Build It Yourself
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top