Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Optics, Mounts, and Sights
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Posted: 5/22/2016 9:10:25 AM EDT
On my English stock SCR, I have a Burris TAC30:

which currently mounted in the only 30mm medium-height rings that Gander Mountain had in stock.

Ideally, I'd like to put it ito a one-piece, medium-height (I've heard that low-height won't work with the nub on the TAC30, though it seems like it would depend on how it lines up with a slot), quick-release 30mm mount.  However, those seem very hard to come by.  Any good recommendations?
Link Posted: 5/23/2016 8:07:52 AM EDT
[#1]
67 views, no responses.  Safe to say that this isn't a common request?  

Obviously, it would be too low for an AR, so I guess that I shouldn't be too surprised.

Maybe I'll just go with a set of QD rings.
Link Posted: 5/24/2016 9:07:47 AM EDT
[#2]
Well, I've found one, the American Defense Recon-SL30:

Not a huge fan of the top-bottom screws, at least aesthetically-speaking (low priority, but still part of the equation.)

Other options include a Badger one-piece, medium-height without QD or a set of QD rings.  Not sure that the first one is worth the ~$175 just for a one-piece.

Page AR-15 » Optics, Mounts, and Sights
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top