Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Rimfire and Pistol Calibers
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Posted: 11/26/2016 8:29:51 PM EDT
browsing IG the other day, came upon this stickman post and saw this 9mm upper I would like to ID. would really love to have this on my colt 9mm build, and for the life of me cannot find it on google. it looks closest to a QC10 upper, but I do not think this is a QC10. their uppers have the MUR profile and not the forged look like this one. any suggestions are appreciated.

Link Posted: 11/26/2016 9:45:40 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 11/26/2016 10:44:49 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Email Stickman and ask him.  
View Quote

did send messages on IG and facebook, no reply.
Link Posted: 11/26/2016 11:40:48 PM EDT
[#3]
Looks like Stubborn Mule (SMOS) upper and rail. They make great stuff and use to do work for LaRue and Noveske.
Link Posted: 11/28/2016 11:06:51 AM EDT
[#4]
I would like to know also if anyone knows. I have looked everywhere and I can not find it. It looks like a SMOS design part but they do not show a shorter ejection port dedicated pistol upper on the web. Maybe Stick has a prototype?
Link Posted: 11/28/2016 1:58:32 PM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:

I would like to know also if anyone knows. I have looked everywhere and I can not find it. It looks like a SMOS design part but they do not show a shorter ejection port dedicated pistol upper on the web. Maybe Stick has a prototype?
View Quote

I didn't even notice the shorter port. But it looks 100% like a SMOS product. Their slick sided upper.

Link Posted: 12/1/2016 2:57:07 AM EDT
[#6]
similar but not exact
Link Posted: 12/1/2016 9:40:08 AM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
similar but not exact
View Quote

I called SMOS and the guy I talked to on the phone said it was a prototype and they had no plans to build them . I personally think they would have no problems selling them at a realistic price point.
Link Posted: 12/1/2016 11:16:25 AM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
I called SMOS and the guy I talked to on the phone said it was a prototype and they had no plans to build them . I personally think they would have no problems selling them at a realistic price point.
View Quote

I'd buy one.
Link Posted: 12/1/2016 11:29:32 AM EDT
[#9]
Is the ejection port size what you're chasing after? Other than that I don't see any differences between the standard and the one in the OP. Both look great.
Page AR-15 » Rimfire and Pistol Calibers
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top